Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (8970 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Busybody2(f): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lol, greet am for me.
You're not serious.

well night. . . .I dey go sleep. Got places to be on the morrow. Take it easy on 4Play ooooooooooo

Night night, my regards to your likkle ones too kiss
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

I look close to him sha.

I don't believe you. . . . . .
Lets do a deal~~~~~~put urs first and i pwomise i would put mine AFTER.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't believe you. . . . . .
Lets do a deal~~~~~~put urs first and i pwomise i would put mine AFTER.

We all know what you look like so this deal right there no go work.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

Night night, my regards to your likkle ones too kiss
ke? abeg no!
I'm still young and enjoying my singular life o!!
But thanks sha
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 5:08am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

We all know what you look like so this deal right there no go work.

Me ke?? Nobody knows what i look like.
Don't believe what gossip mongers are spreading. . . . . .
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Busybody2(f): 5:08am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

ke? abeg no!
I'm still young and enjoying my singular life o!!
But thanks sha

lol, I meant your younger ones cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 5:09am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Me ke?? Nobody knows what i look like.
Don't believe what gossip mongers are spreading. . . . . .

No worry my photo no go dey for NL. I no go post am. I don't want ppl to run away from me cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

No worry my photo no go dey for NL. I no go post am. I don't want people to run away from me cheesy

Okay. . . . . . .I will fight to live anutha day.
Hitting the sack now but i won't rest till i see your pic.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2008
Busy_body:

lol, I meant your younger ones cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol! Thanks.
Me self, I hope they're okay. kiss
Esp. the likkle baby grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2008
I cant believe that these women actually dragged this thread this long.

We men did not plan for things to turn out like this, we were created like this.
Some are born to be Kings - Men, Some are born to serve the King - Women.
I aint no chuvaunist or sexist, I am just stating the obvious as stated in the bible and as proven by science.
The beauty of this topic is that the male superiority is actually agreed on by almost all religions.
From Christianity were I earlier posted a few passages from,

Just a reminder;

According to the following books of the bible

1 Peter 3:1-2

3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear
KJV

Colosians 3:18

18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
KJV

Ephesians 5:24

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
KJV

Ephesians 5:22

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
KJV

1 Timothy 2:12-13

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
KJV

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
KJV

1 Corinthians 11:9

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
KJV

1 Corinthians 11:8

8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
KJV

1 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
KJV

Romans 7:2

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
KJV

I hope this settles this thread once and for all.

To Islam, were women are not even supposed to walk with their faces open,

To Juju worship were a woman cant even become the chief priest

To Judeasm (Hope I spelt it right)

To Hinduism

To Buddism

e.t.c

Its a Mans world, the christian God is a Man, Mohammed is a man, All the angels in the bible are men, the prophets are men, the world leaders are men, the bread winners are men, the first human created was a man, the first human to evolve was a man, the person who discovered America, was a man, I could go on and on. Albert Einstein, Graham Bells, Charles Darwin, Okija_juju, e.t.c

Women on the other hand, all you have is the story of your betraying and decieving both Man and God from the bible, the Kitchen, and the Geneva womens convention.

What a man can do, a woman wouldnt even dare.

Dont worry ladies, its a cruel world we live in.

MEN RULE!! BOY POWER!!
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by CrazyMan(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2008
@Topic. Yes
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by syren: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ topic

Okija_juju:

I can't believe that these women actually dragged this thread this long.

We men did not plan for things to turn out like this, we were created like this.
I aint no chuvaunist or sexist, I am just stating the obvious as stated in the bible and as proven by science.
The beauty of this topic is that the male superiority is actually agreed on by almost all religions.

MEN RULE!! BOY POWER!!

God knew the way he wanted the world to be run and he gave men and women their places. Not that women were less than men but had different purposes on this earth. So claiming that women are subservient to men is simply a biased opinion that not all women have to accept.

Men like to conveniently forget that there were queens in the bible and women that God recognised to be leaders. So yes it's "God's world" which happens to be male dominated and women should let God define their worth, after all he created them, not men.  tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by JackInTheB(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2011
Okija_juju:

I cant believe that these women actually dragged this thread this long.

This made me laugh out loud. Please show me the "proven by science" part because I'm a biologist and a man. Yes you are being sexist, and people like you make me ashamed to be human. First of all the bible wasn't written by God, it was written by men, probably as ignorant as you inputting what they wanted people to believe. You can't prove it right or wrong because you weren't there were you? Second off, science shows women are EQUAL to men. All humans have their own advantages and disadvantages:
Men build muscles faster ->Women have higher nerve resistance (pain tolerance) and muscle stamina (can withstand lactic acid buildup longer)
Male brains generally think in parts (usually better at mechanics, equations such as math and physics.)
Female brains think in wholes (usually better at reading, vocabulary, observation, writing, history, languages, and reading body language.)
Of course there are always exceptions to rules (some women are horrible at writing and some men are horrible at math.)

Yes women are different but they have their own advantages and disadvantages that equal to the number of our advantages and disadvantages like every man does to another man.

So before you embarrass men further get your facts straight and do some research before bringing in science that has ACTUAL PROOF and not just a book written from God knows who.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 02, 2011
@ title SOOO true. but it's not the men that I worry about but my fellow WOMAN.
We are the reason men act like azzholes not to mention the pressure we put on each other.
Survival of the fittest eh? well you have to be a STRONG woman (aka btch to insecure men) to survive.
It's not easy.

WHEN THERE IS PROOF THAT MY CREATOR TOOK A PEN AND PAPER AND CONDUCTED THIS LIST HERSELF, NOT THAT OF (HU)MAN
THAT IS WHEN I WILL BOW DOWN TO A MAN, UNTIL THEN THE FOLLOWING IS ABSOLUTE BULL!

According to the following books of the bible

3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear
KJV

18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
KJV

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
KJV

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
KJV

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
KJV

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
KJV

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
KJV

8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
KJV

3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
KJV

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
KJV

I hope this settles this thread once and for all.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Zahnda(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2011
Of course it's hard being a woman, a woman merely existing in wait for a man to come and define her. A woman whose value lies solely in her genital$ and the fruits thereof. A woman who, though given a mind and amazing strength, chooses not to use both in exchange for the great opportunity of having her name changed and being transported to another place to work and breed.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by BABE3: 6:35pm On May 02, 2011
What's a man's world? Where is the man's world? This planet?

mshcewwww-- Nonsense over Rubbish!
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by 190: 6:37pm On May 02, 2011
^Babe is it hard for you to be in my world

BTW i thought but that bet, Im scared ooh

Im starting to loose complete interest, infact ive lost interest grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by cantell(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2011
BABE!:

What's a man's world? Where is the man's world? This planet?

mshcewwww-- Nonsense over Rubbish!
MzDarkSkin:

@ title SOOO true. but it's not the men that I worry about but my fellow WOMAN.
We are the reason men act like azzholes not to mention the pressure we put on each other.
Survival of the fittest eh? well you have to be a STRONG woman (aka btch to insecure men) to survive.
It's not easy.

WHEN THERE IS PROOF THAT MY CREATOR TOOK A PEN AND PAPER AND CONDUCTED THIS LIST HERSELF, NOT THAT OF (HU)MAN
THAT IS WHEN I WILL BOW DOWN TO A MAN, UNTIL THEN THE FOLLOWING IS ABSOLUTE BULL!

This thread is about 2yrs+.
So you guys dug up this thread to feel good about yourselves?
Una get problem.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by BABE3: 6:57pm On May 02, 2011
[b]Mr. Cantel[/b]l~~The thread had already been resurrected when I posted my response. It was on the first page of the section! cool

190:

^Babe is it hard for you to be in my world

BTW i thought but that bet, Im scared ooh

Im starting to loose complete interest, infact ive lost interest grin grin

SMHTIFOMN (shaking my head till it falls off my neck)--- embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Aight! I won though! cheesy grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by 190: 7:04pm On May 02, 2011
shocked angry Im still willing to give it a go!

dont worry, i wont back down, im just thinking of it and monitoring the situation of things
before i decide to invest angry
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by BABE3: 7:09pm On May 02, 2011
^^ There's no point in investing, coz you're gonna lose anyway!

The situation of things is Chelsea is gonna lose to ManU on Sunday, May 8, 2011!

Just know that, if you decide to continue on the bet, you're dashing me Cash Money --lol! wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by 190: 7:10pm On May 02, 2011
shocked angry
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by intrepid: 3:12am On May 03, 2011
What actually did you mean by this?Whats happening in that your shared world that makes it hard?

Please be clearer.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by bukatyne(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2012
@OP: there is on man's world! a poster used d Bible to support his stand. pls read ur Bible well n understand. go to gen 1:27, God created man(male n female) in His image. read gal 3:28. Don'T confuse wat man did wit God's intentions. someone quoted 1cor11:9, please dat scripture further. u said there re no female prophets, check deborah, anna, huldah, hannah, miriam, etc. we have d queen of sheba n queen of ethopia in d Bible. a woman is to submit to her husband n her husband is to love her. read 1cor 13:4-7 to see wat love is n u ll know that a woman submittin is not a punishment or because she is lower. God used men n women mightly. however, u must make urself available. we have marys, martha etc that did exploits for God. we also have women who invented one thing or the other like marie curie, she was d first person to have a double nobel award in physics n chemistry! women, men ll treat u how u want to be treated. if u want to get married, marry a man that supports ur dreams n u support his. together, u both ll conquer d world. God created every man n every woman for a distinct purpose. discover wat ur purpose is n look for a man/woman that ll support u n bring out d best in u. cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.