Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (8968 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ tope2000,

Don't u think a woman working in an environment where her boobs/phat ass is the  main centre of attraction AND NOT her skills is a virtual LovePeddler??

The company/organisation needs her not because of what she has to offer intellect-wise. . . .They just want her around because men see her and they are attracted to what they see. How is that different to a stripper?
Women are needed in charity organisations, hospitals, schools and even in the religious centres. . . .
She should work there and stop swaying her hips around the office like a $16 tart.

So wait lemme get this straight . . . . . . . . . .
Would u rather have a wife that doesnt work at all undecided
but stays at home to cook, clean and look after ur kids?
That screams slavery to me, Sorry lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Pataki: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Bro Tosin, don't add petrol to fire abeg grin grin
No talk that thing cheesy
grin grin grin

You know every na. I for talk more than this, but too many gbegboruns plenty for this particular thread. That said, I still stamp am LIVE!

CodeRED:

kiss kiss yes Love I did.And I replied you but apparantly you had already left.  Me miss yo too oo,

@topic
Man's world my fine ass. Let me see the man I move into my condo, feed and cloth tell me it's a man's world. When he starts paying half my mortgage then maybe he can start sharing a part of our world.
Move into your condo, or you move your ass into mine? tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by CodeRED(f): 2:13am On Dec 06, 2008
Pataki:

grin grin grin

You know every na. I for talk more than this, but too many gbegboruns plenty for this particular thread. That said, I still stamp am LIVE!
Move into your condo, or you move your ass into mine? tongue

LOL.As long as I have my "pink" room so you wont be trespassing in my space every damn day and night tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Danke1: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2008
sauron its a mans world,but u were advising hotness's friend to move in wt her lover atleast so that they can share d bills and so on

since its a mans world,must u men stoop so low as to start depending on women for "house rent" ?

since its a mans world,y'all should make the world a better place for ur better halves to live in wtout paying a dime,since shes a visitor to "ur world"
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2008
Pataki:

grin grin grin

Heheheheheehe, i agree jare
What are u stamping??
E ma koba mi oo embarassed
Since when is it a crime for man and woman to become friends undecided grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2008
I can see people are getting it TWISTED now. Just because we agree that it is a man's world doesn't mean y'all gotta push it
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:15am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

I can see people are getting it TWISTED now. Just because we agree that it is a man's world doesn't mean y'all gotta push it

Excatly wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Pataki: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2008
CodeRED:

LOL.As long as I have my "pink" room so you wont be trespassing in my space every damn day and night tongue
If you are moving into my suite, girl you live by the rules set in the house!

tope2000:

Heheheheheehe, i agree jare
What are u stamping??
E ma koba mi oo embarassed
Since when is it a crime for man and woman to become friends undecided grin
Aiight girl. Shebi it is a woman's world abi? I will not comment on my stamping again. grin You don have your way. tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

So wait let me get this straight . . . . . . . . . .
Would u rather have a wife that doesnt work at all undecided
but stays at home to cook, clean and look after ur kids?
That screams slavery to me, Sorry lipsrsealed cheesy

This is no slavery. . . . . .Behind every great man there's a woman in the background.
You've heard the expression a thousand times, and I'm the first to agree with it.
Every man reaches greater heights when he has the right woman by his side.
Sure, you can do a lot on your own, but a good support system takes you that much further.
And that support comes first and foremost from your home life.

Every man who seeks power and fortune increases his chances of getting those things by having a great woman by his side.
If you want to be rich and powerful, you have to understand that a great woman is just as important as an MBA.
It's an important business lesson some men never learn
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Actually they want to but they never get it. Everyone wants a wonderful woman. . how many are actually gonna get it?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by CodeRED(f): 2:23am On Dec 06, 2008
Pataki:

If you are moving into my suite, girl you live by the rules set in the house!

That's where cultural ( thank GOd) differences set in. We don't move into a man's house. We move into OUR house, the ONe we both paid for. And the law is always on our side. So if I were you I would start behaving, before the judge gives you 6 weeks to vacate the premises grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 2:26am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Actually they want to but they never get it. Everyone wants a wonderful woman. . how many are actually going to get it?

This is why a man must keep a dozen women around him
It offers the opportunity to choose the best o'utta the whole lot.
Most of the women out there are vultures, pest-natured and narrow-minded.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2008
This is no slavery. . . . . .Behind every great man there's a woman in the background.
You've heard the expression a thousand times, and I'm the first to agree with it.

The expression i heard didnt say the woman was in the background, it was behind tongue

Every man reaches greater heights when he has the right woman by his side.
Sure, you can do a lot on your own, but a good support system takes you that much further.
And that support comes first and foremost from your home life.

I agree but that doesnt mean the woman should have a life of her own
This is why u see many women of today living their life through their children by forcing them to become something they had dreamt of becoming but dropped their careers or dreams for marriage.
undecided cry

Every man who seeks power and fortune increases his chances of getting those things by having a great woman by his side.
If you want to be rich and powerful, you have to understand that a great woman is just as important as an MBA.

I agree my argument is, u can be a supportive and great wife and still have ur own life or career wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Pataki: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2008
CodeRED:

That's where cultural ( thank GOd) differences sets in. We don't move into a man's house. We move into OUR house, the ONe we both paid for. And the law is always on our side. So if I were you I would start behaving, before the judge gives you 6 weeks to vacate the premises grin grin
See why it is best to go back home and pick a home grown lady. grin Who will listen as directed and not raise questions which are not necessary. tongue A lady who is not familiar with the laws and is ready to respect the fact that it is a man's world. cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 2:32am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

I agree my argument is, u can be a supportive and great wife and still have ur own life or career wink

How do u combine the two?

Female bankers in Naija do 5am till 11pm.
How are these women going to satisfy their husbands or tend to their children's needs??
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by CodeRED(f): 2:34am On Dec 06, 2008
Pataki:

See why it is best to go back home and pick a home grown lady. grin Who will listen as directed and not raise questions which are not necessary. tongue A lady who is not familiar with the laws and is ready to respect the fact that it is a man's world. cheesy

Thanks to NOllywood, even those ones now know the truth cheesy cheesy. Their eyes have been open and the abuse under the myth of "it's a man's world" has been exposed.  tongue tongue.

I am  so sorry for the ladies that have been duped by norms and cultures. So sad, sad grin.

Don't worry as long as you agree to make me an equal partner, I dont think we will run into any difficulties. ( where is J-girl?) cry
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Pataki: 2:38am On Dec 06, 2008
CodeRED:

Thanks to NOllywood, even those ones now know the truth cheesy cheesy. Their eyes have been open and the abuse under the myth of "it's a man's world" has been exposed.  tongue tongue.

I am  so sorry for the ladies that have been duped by norms and cultures. So sad, sad grin.

Don't worry as long as you agree to make me an equal partner, I don't think we will run into any difficulties. ( where is J-girl?) cry
This is the problem today, marriage is no more seen with the eye of having a soul mate and a passion for the one you love. Rather, it is all about me and my partner. I dislike that word with so much passion. If you promise not to use it on us, I do be good always. tongue

Off to my sack, drugs administered is having its effects on me right now. embarassed
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

How do u combine the two?

Female bankers in Naija do 5am till 11pm.
How are these women going to satisfy their husbands or tend to their children's needs??

Well luckily i dont work in a naija bank grin
I for one have always said if i shud get married, i will still continue with my career as normal but immediately i become preggo am going part-time [say like 10-3pm]then if i give birth i am taking a break until my child is old enuff to be in full time primary school then i can resume back to to work but still as a part time worker.

I think with that i will have time for my kids and husband but say if my husband is stinkingly rich tongue grin then i dont have any qualms in staying at home, there are still some businesses I can do by at home cuz i dont want to be bored or unhappy either.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 2:44am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Well luckily i don't work in a naija bank grin
I for one have always said if i should get married, i will still continue with my career as normal but immediately i become preggo am going part-time [say like 10-3pm]then if i give birth i am taking a break until my child is old enough to be in full time primary school then i can resume back to to work but still as a part time worker.

ROFLMAO. . . . . .A lot of the so-called "independent women" won't do part-time. . . . .
They want to stand toe to toe with their men.
If he is working 8 hrs, i must do 8 hrs as well.
Equal rights, equal justice. grin

I think with that i will have time for my kids and husband but say if my husband is stinkingly rich tongue grin then i don't have any qualms in staying at home, there are still some businesses I can do by at home because i don't want to be bored or unhappy either.

Don't worry. . . . . your hubby would be rich. wink wink wink wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 2:45am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Well luckily i don't work in a naija bank grin
I for one have always said if i should get married, i will still continue with my career as normal but immediately i become preggo am going part-time [say like 10-3pm]then if i give birth i am taking a break until my child is old enough to be in full time primary school then i can resume back to to work but still as a part time worker.

I think with that i will have time for my kids and husband but say if my husband is stinkingly rich tongue grin then i don't have any qualms in staying at home, there are still some businesses I can do by at home because i don't want to be bored or unhappy either.

this one na old school. Most men expect their wives to be corporate women . . . not stay at home, wrapper-wearing glorified housegirls.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 2:52am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

this one na old school. Most men expect their wives to be corporate women . . . not stay at home, wrapper-wearing glorified housegirls.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
That was what i thought too undecided
But i have always hated the the idea of taking my child to nanny wink esp with child abuse thing going around lipsrsealed undecided
i wanna bring my children up with myself so if that means i have take a career break for a while, i will kiss

~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO. . . . . .A lot of the so-called "independent women" won't do part-time. . . . .
They want to stand toe to toe with their men.
If he is working 8 hrs, i must do 8 hrs as well.
Equal rights, equal justice. grin

When it comes to my children, they come first b4 anything pls wink
I dont know abt anyone else o

Don't worry. . . . . your hubby would be rich. wink wink wink wink
Amen grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2008
Career break ke?? In this recession the economy is in? Girl, wake up from thy slumber grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 2:59am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

When it comes to my children, they come first before anything please wink
I don't know about anyone else o
Amen grin

Independent women don't care about their kids.
Matter of fact, they don't want to be breastfeed. grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:00am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Career break ke?? In this recession the economy is in? Girl, wake up from thy slumber grin

This is why being preggo aint even in my agenda yet grin grin grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Well i guess i aint an independent woman o grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:03am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

This is why being preggo aint even in my agenda yet grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin be preggo? Irks me when people say that lipsrsealed wink

My dear, get your money right before popping dem thangs out. cheesy
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Wetin be preggo? Irks me when people say that lipsrsealed wink

My dear, get your money right before popping them thangs out. cheesy

Lol . . . . . . . .
Before nkan grin, having kids isnt an easy job
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:08am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao grin grin grin grin
That was what i thought too undecided
But i have always hated the the idea of taking my child to nanny wink esp with child abuse thing going around lipsrsealed undecided
i want to bring my children up with myself so if that means i have take a career break for a while, i will kiss

that excuse wont fly again. You can pursue an active career and raise ur kids well at the same time. Besides lots of dads now want to be hands-on so you get plenty of help.
You dont need a nanny, 1-2 kids at a time and you shld be able to handle them easily.

What would you do at home all day when the kids are sleeping? Watching Oprah? shocked
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 3:11am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

that excuse wont fly again. . Besides lots of dads now want to be hands-on so you get plenty of help.

What would you do at home all day when the kids are sleeping? Watching Oprah? shocked

Lmao . . . . . . . ofcos not
Do you know there are many working from home jobs now?
I can always do that

You can pursue an active career and raise ur kids well at the same time
You don't need a nanny, 1-2 kids at a time and you shld be able to handle them easily.

I dont know any other ways to do that than working part-time undecided
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . . . .
Before nkan grin, having kids isnt an easy job

It is not an easy job and this is why women must go back to the basics and make their homes the first priority.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by DavidDylan(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao . . . . . . . ofcos not
Do you know there are many working from home jobs now?
I can always do that

lets be honest with ourselves. you wont be doing anything of the sort when the time comes. grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2008
Raising a kid in this country no be beans ooh cry.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by bettes(f): 3:13am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

[color=#770077][/color]

Well they dont need to breastfeed they can express the breastmilk into a bottle,you know. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.