Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (41189 Views)

The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aiyekooto:
Ordinarily, fellows like FK should not be taken seriously for he's a political shenanigan. It is his likes that will do anything to make sure Buhari does not become president for obvious reasons.

These questions are belated now. We now know the sponsors of BH . Like FK, they are friends to the president.Back to the matter. Dr. Stephens' (Australian negotiator) have answers to all your BH related questions. On state of emergency, it is only abundance of cluelessness that will make you persist on a policy that is not yielding result.
We know you're with GEJ to seek protection from prosecution and in return, you need to do what you know how to do best psychophancy.
Like your father before you, this is how you live we understand.
One million of the likes of FK cannot play with our minds. There must be CHANG.

"There must be change". Agree with that, but changing from bad to worse is no option. Jonathan is the lesser of two evils. We can't afford to go from frying pan to fire. Buhari is a flaming fire. Have more confidence in Jonathan progressive CHANGE movement in a second term, when electoral needs no longer constrain decisions than a religious and ethnic bigotry mechanization CHANGES of a potential Buhari govt.

3 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by badaru1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
hansad:
But Buhari far north led Nigeria for nearly 40 of the country's 54 years. So how has PDP excluded the north?

You are derailing from the thread.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by kepal99(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
courage54:
I will only take Fani-Kayode serious only when he has been exonerated from all the corruption charges against him. In a saner society people like FFK alt to be in prison for money laundry.

MY FAMILY AND I WILL VOTE AND SUPPORT BUHARI NO MATTER WHAT because

You don't expect me to vote for a president who says stealing is not corruption.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

You don't expect me vote for a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
. U say he has not done anything meaningful in the last 6 yrs, what have you done for your self in the last 6yrs? U come here to say trash just to gather likes. I pity U. If Buhari happens to be the president now, would you have the courage to come talk trash about him here? Change! U must be really blind for saying you see change in BUHARI. FYI www.naij.com/291232-goodluck-jonathan-administration.html

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by badaru1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am not against Jonathan but PDP, they been here for over 15 years with nothing to show for it. No power, no good road, very expensive fuel with no price reduction in sight, no water, no good school, we are being forced to take our children to Ghana for quality education, to cap it all no security

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Kolasheyi: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
chamboy:
What is Fani Kayode
Something that sets Jamb question... Am I grammatically correct Fani
Enough of all this unfounded criticism... What do you have to offer oga Fani Kayodeundecided

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
lalasticlala:
Permit me to share just one example of the expression of that soft spot in this contribution. On June 3, 2013, Thisday Newspaper’s lead story carried the following headline: ‘’The military offensive against Boko Haram is anti-North – General Muhammadu Buhari’.The story ran as follows:

‘’Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect. Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday, said the Federal Government’s action was a gross injustice against the North. According to him, unlike the special treatment the Federal Government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished. He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country’’.
The implications of these comments, coming from a former Head of State, are obvious and self-evidentr.

Yet that same General Buhari who said these unacceptable things one year ago is now busy pontificating about his concerns for our nation. Many would argue that, that is pretty rich coming from him given his past comments about a ruthless group of terrorists who, more than any other, merit the award for the greatest ‘’troublers of our nation’’. Given this, I regard Buhari’s comments to The Nation Newspaper on July 22, 2014 as nothing but self-serving.

Of particular interest to me were the following words:

‘’Never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his own country as we are seeing now’’. Really? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that the war that President Goodluck Jonathan has declared was against terrorism and Boko Haram and not against the Nigerian people.

Questions begging for answers

Does General Buhari find it difficult to make a distinction between the jihadists and the Nigerian people?

Does he see them as being one and the same? Does he actually equate members of Jama’at ahl as-sunnah li-d-da’wa wa-l-jihad with the Nigerian people? Does he regard the military offensive against Boko Haram as being an offensive against OUR people?

Does he honestly believe that anytime thata Boko Haram terrorist is killed by our armed forces and security agencies or that his house is blown up, it is an attack on the Nigerian people or an assault on the North? Are those people that Boko Haram slaughtering, terrorising, abducting, pillaging, robbing and raping on a daily basis all over our country not the real Nigerians?

Does he honestly believe that Boko Haram is representative of the thinking of our people or even the majority of the people in the Muslim North?Is he still insisting on having another Muslim as his running mate in order to establish his strange dream of a Muslim/Muslim President and Vice President for our country or has he shelved that idea due to public resentment and outrage?

Does he have any empathy with the Christian community in northern Nigeria for the immense suffering, degradation, humiliation, contempt, shame, indignity, persecution and mass murder that they have been subjected to inthe North for the last 53 years and particularly in the last few years?

Does he still believe that ‘’Christians should not worry when Muslims chop off their own arms and hands in the name of Sharia because it is none of their business’’ as he said in 2001?

Does he still believe that Boko Haram members should be forgiven, granted amnesty, pampered, sent abroad to learn and given monthly allowances like the Niger Delta militants like he suggested in 2013?

If the truth must be told, the only thing thatis worse than Boko Haram are those in the Nigerian political class that secretly support and covertly assist them.

*Fani-Kayode was Minister of Aviation under the Obasanjo administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/questions-general-buhari-must-answer-fani-kayode/
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
lalasticlala:
Permit me to share just one example of the expression of that soft spot in this contribution. On June 3, 2013, Thisday Newspaper’s lead story carried the following headline: ‘’The military offensive against Boko Haram is anti-North – General Muhammadu Buhari’.The story ran as follows:

‘’Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect. Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday, said the Federal Government’s action was a gross injustice against the North. According to him, unlike the special treatment the Federal Government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished. He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country’’.
The implications of these comments, coming from a former Head of State, are obvious and self-evident.

Yet that same General Buhari who said these unacceptable things one year ago is now busy pontificating about his concerns for our nation. Many would argue that, that is pretty rich coming from him given his past comments about a ruthless group of terrorists who, more than any other, merit the award for the greatest ‘’troublers of our nation’’. Given this, I regard Buhari’s comments to The Nation Newspaper on July 22, 2014 as nothing but self-serving.

Of particular interest to me were the following words:

‘’Never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his own country as we are seeing now’’. Really? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that the war that President Goodluck Jonathan has declared was against terrorism and Boko Haram and not against the Nigerian people.

Questions begging for answers

Does General Buhari find it difficult to make a distinction between the jihadists and the Nigerian people?

Does he see them as being one and the same? Does he actually equate members of Jama’at ahl as-sunnah li-d-da’wa wa-l-jihad with the Nigerian people? Does he regard the military offensive against Boko Haram as being an offensive against OUR people?

Does he honestly believe that anytime thata Boko Haram terrorist is killed by our armed forces and security agencies or that his house is blown up, it is an attack on the Nigerian people or an assault on the North? Are those people that Boko Haram slaughtering, terrorising, abducting, pillaging, robbing and raping on a daily basis all over our country not the real Nigerians?

Does he honestly believe that Boko Haram is representative of the thinking of our people or even the majority of the people in the Muslim North?Is he still insisting on having another Muslim as his running mate in order to establish his strange dream of a Muslim/Muslim President and Vice President for our country or has he shelved that idea due to public resentment and outrage?

Does he have any empathy with the Christian community in northern Nigeria for the immense suffering, degradation, humiliation, contempt, shame, indignity, persecution and mass murder that they have been subjected to inthe North for the last 53 years and particularly in the last few years?

Does he still believe that ‘’Christians should not worry when Muslims chop off their own arms and hands in the name of Sharia because it is none of their business’’ as he said in 2001?

Does he still believe that Boko Haram members should be forgiven, granted amnesty, pampered, sent abroad to learn and given monthly allowances like the Niger Delta militants like he suggested in 2013?

If the truth must be told, the only thing thatis worse than Boko Haram are those in the Nigerian political class that secretly support and covertly assist them.

*Fani-Kayode was Minister of Aviation under the Obasanjo administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/questions-general-buhari-must-answer-fani-kayode/
. This man should give us a break and quit speaking Yoruba everywhere.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by davies123: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
HugeMac:
I DARE YOU TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION. THE PROPAGANDA AND LIES OF THE OPPOSITION
Bemigho Reno Omokri is the Special Assistant to President
Goodluck
Jonathan on New Media.
In this interview with ABIODU
On President Jonathan and his achievements
President Goodluck Jonathan is the best president Nigeria
has ever had and I am backing this with facts. I am not
moved by opinion, I am moved by facts.
Let me corroborate my stand with five facts.
Number one, according to the United Nations record,
Nigeria life expectancy was 47.5 years in 2009, a year
before President Jonathan took over. As at today,
according to the same United Nations Human
Development Index, which is released annually, Nigeria
average life expectancy is now 52 years. Since record has
been kept, this is the largest life expectancy in Nigeria.
When President Jonathan took over power, the World
Bank listed Nigeria as a low income country, but, today,
Nigeria is a middle income nation.
In 2010, Nigeria was the second largest economy in Africa
but it is the largest economy in Africa today.
Also, according to the International Food Policy Research
Institute which undertakes research on global hunger
index annually, Nigeria is improving. Prior to President
Jonathan assuming office, the country has been sliding on
the global hunger index but since he took over Nigeria has
been improving. In 2005, our index was 16.1 but in 2013
it reduced to 15 and this year it is 14.1.
Jonathan On the final score, President Jonathan, during his
declaration speech, said he is proud there is no political
prisoner in Nigeria; as a matter of fact, Nigeria has become
so free under President Jonathan that those in exile were
able to return home. Some chose to attack him, others
chose to support him but the obvious thing is that there is
no consequence because we have a God- fearing and
philosopher king as president.
They asked of Insecurity
The issue with insecurity can best be answered by the
military. But I will say that never in the world has a
conventional army been used to destroy terrorists. Nigeria
has had high success in peace-keeping all over the world
because we have been meeting with conventional war.
Terrorism is a new threat and we have to develop special
forces to deal with this threat and, to the best of my
knowledge, that is going on at a very advanced stage and,
very soon, we will see the effect of that. I am very
confident that in no distant time, Nigeria will overcome
the Boko Haram insurgency. Our soldiers are already being
trained in special operations so we will, in the near future,
bid farewell to insecurity occasioned by Boko Haram in the
country.
They asked of Impact of largest economy on the citizens
It is an opinion to say that the transformation of the
economy is not impacting on the lives of Nigerians. There
are seven billion opinions on earth and if you are going to
live by that, you will be an unstable person. Facts support
the notion that the economic progression Nigeria has
made under President Jonathan is trickling down to the
citizens.
For the first time in the history of this country, we have 14
million farmers registered with the ministry of agriculture.
They received fertilizers and seeds directly from the
ministry. Of the 14 million, two million are women. It has
never been done anywhere in the world; other nations like
South Africa and India are coming to learn how we did it.
Now we are talking of 14 million farmers which is clear
evidence that Nigerians are benefiting from the economic
progress made under President Goodluck Jonathan.
The per capital income of Nigeria, which was 1090 dollars
in 2009, is 1800 dollars today. Today, you can take a train
from Ido terminus in Lagos and be in Kano at the cost of
N2,250. You can charge your laptop on that train. You can
move within Lagos with air-conditioned fast trains. These
are facts but obviously, the opposition will not want to
paint the president in his true colour because they are
desperate for power.
President Jonathan has ensured that every state that did
not have a university now has one, he has ensured that
almajiris who did not have school before now have 150
schools of which he planned to build 400. This is a man
who has impacted on the lives of the everyday average
Nigerians.
In the rural areas, there is a conditional grant given to
women that attend post-natal care in health centres.
Over 80, 000 graduates have been able to find internship
through the Graduate Internship Scheme. 4, 000 Nigerian
youths have been given grant of between two million and
ten million naira to start up businesses which have
empowered and employed tens of thousands of people
through the YOUWIN (Youth with Innovation Nigeria)
scheme. These are brilliant initiatives that have never be
done before to impact the lives of Nigerians.
Sadly, some people with no record to show will speak
negative of the president. For 34 years, the Lagos-Ibadan
Expressway has been left dormant but today, it is
witnessing one of the fastest constructions on earth- Julius
Berger starting from the Lagos side and RCC starting from
the Ibadan side which will ensure they meet at a point to
complete the work on time. Where has that been done
before in Nigeria?
It used to take nine hours to travel from Lagos to Benin
but President Jonathan ensured that the Benin- Ore Road
was reconstructed not repaired. Today, that same journey
takes three hours and the Coordinating Minister of the
Economy, Prof. Okonjo Iweala, took that journey herself
to verify it. So President Jonathan is impacting on the lives
of everyday Nigerians.
They asked Corruption and the president’s body language
Let us look at facts and not opinion. In this country, one of
the greatest avenues of corruption is the procurement of
fertilizer for farmers but today, the Jonathan
administration has addressed that and ensured that
farmers get fertilizer directly from the source. There is no
middleman, thus the country is able to save over two
billion dollars annually which was in the past frittered
away.
Over 50, 000 ghost workers have been weeded out of the
civil service, the FG is saving over three hundred and fifty
billion naira annually by that singular act. These 50, 000
have been there over the years.
This administration is not interested in show trial where
you arrest people, do a trial with the media having
sensational stories but in fairness, how many people that
went through this show trial are in jail?
You fight corruption at the root and weed it out.
I can state categorically that there is no anti-corruption
president like Jonathan but being a philosopher king, he
will not dance to the gallery;
he will fight corruption accordingly.
The opposition has saturated the media with negative
information.
Can the opposition doubt this facts? only a fool that doubt
proves.....
We must be informed and well educated on what Our
Dear PGEL is doing.
Don't be deceive by their lies and propaganda.......

God bless you sir
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by courage54(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
kepal99:
. U say he has not done anything meaningful in the last 6 yrs, what have you done for your self in the last 6yrs? U come here to say trash just to gather likes. I pity U. If Buhari happens to be the president now, would you have the courage to come talk trash about him here? Change! U must be really blind for saying you see change in BUHARI. FYI www.naij.com/291232-goodluck-jonathan-administration.html

I don't reply when people quote me, I have been quoted several time but I don't reply, am replying u to correct u dat there are better ways to argue your point without throwing insults because is only touts that throw insult unnecessarily or are u? And for ur information if u think I will click on that ur empty link u will get old of expectation.

My Unborn Children and Generation won't forgive me when they hear that I supported a president who says stealing is not corruption.

God Bless Our Niger-Delta

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by davies123: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
chamboy:

You sold The Future of Ur Children. For 50k monthly payment.

So can not use your brain and make meaningful points?!

Admit it he has nailed it and even the worst ant-gej can't deny this...
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by chamboy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
davies123:

So can not use your brain and make meaningful points?!

Admit it he has nailed it and even the worst ant-gej can't deny this...
nail wat
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thunder fire your family!
AaaAAAaaamen!!!!
ceejay80s:
All i want is atleast 20hrs of electricity everyday, gej has failed us, those of u using prepaid, 750naira monthly charge on it , weda u have light or not, 750 x 1million nigerians= ?
750 is just the monthly charge and not the main payment
if u recharge about 2k - 5k every month x 1m nigerians=?
Some gets billed upto 6k - 10k every month, after all this monthly billions nigerians pay into nepa, there's stil no light
thunder fire any body wey vote for Gej

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Dindera(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
BUHARI THE LYING BORROWER grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by SmatJ(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
FFK Alledging that GMB is the man behind BH for all this long is akin to condemnation to your drunken master...With all the supreme power of C in C confered in him but he still cannot substantiate this allegation against his NO. 1 enemy...
The time this veil of BH is going to be lifted Nigerians are going to be left gaping!
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by malachytochukwu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Any sensible Nigerian that takes history seriously will not even take a look at Buhari( or apc presidential standard bearer) before going ahead to vote pdp. Don't forget how many lives that went down d drain when he was declared to have lost....that snowballed into incessant killings by Bokoharam. I wonder how many more lives he wants to claim when he looses this time around. Buhari does not understand the Nigeria of today my dear. You may be right by being angry with pdp led administration, however, voting buhari under apc may be the worst thing to happen to this age!

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by ShakurM(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
courage54:
I will only take Fani-Kayode serious only when he has been exonerated from all the corruption charges against him. In a saner society people like FFK alt to be in prison for money laundry.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who says stealing is not corruption.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

You don't expect me vote for a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Baba, u get brain gan!! Thumbs up..God bless u nd ur family..make i kiss u goodnight kiss
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Is that the most reasonable reply you can give?
You are in for it ooo. They don get u ooo.
chamboy:

You sold The Future of Ur Children. For 50k monthly payment.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by smudge2079(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
born sinners
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2014
SÓme times I wonder how nigerians nigerians reason,this Buhari when he lost election in 2011 thousand of nigerians were killed and millions of properties were distroyed by his fanatic suporters, the same Buhari threatened that "the dog and the baboon will soak in their blood and he making good his threat, it was the same Buhari that threatened that he will make nigeria ungovernable.today what is happening? Indeed he has made Nigeria ungovernable through boko haram.When Ihejirika was agresively dealing with boko haram Buhari and his group accused Jonathan and Ihejirika of genocide and threatened to take him to world court. Some time ago boko haram apointed Buhari as their Ñegotiator,there is no dout BÚharis body lÀngÙagÉ is questioÑable in conection with boko haram

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
LastProphet:

How many governors he appointed were muslims and how many were christians under him? Of the 4 service chiefs were 3 not christians? Have u forgotten domkat bali era? am waiting for your dumb response
4GET ALL THOSE APPOINTMENTS!
Muslims just do not want a CHRISTIAN TO BE PRESIDENT! MIND YOU OBASANJO WAS A COMPASATION FOR ABIOLA TO COOL THE TEMPER OF YORUBAS.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2014
chamboy:
don't sell the future of ur kids for 50k monthly payment
That's the problem with handicapped folks like you.
You always have this iidiotic thinking that everyone that doesn't speak in your favour is a paid agent and he is against you.
smh

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by courage54(m): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2014
ShakurM:
Baba, u get brain gan!! Thumbs up..God bless u nd ur family..make i kiss u goodnight kiss

God bless you too sir. Pls let's share the good gospel of Buhari to enlighten those who do not no much about him
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by coolscott(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

Are you not aware he has been exonerated?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Houstency(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by coolscott(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
[size=13pt]
Is this the person your conscience will allow you to vote?[/size]

http://www.mjemagazine.com/retire-general-buari-wants-sharia-law-implemented/
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by biodemetrik: 12:33am On Dec 14, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Oya GMB supporters answer on his behalf.
You don't have to be a supporter of buhari to answer such a question. Fani kayode want a ministerial slot.
Help me tell him. We don't ve space to fix him comes 2015. Sai buhari.

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by coolscott(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2014
badaru1:
I am not against Jonathan but PDP, they been here for over 15 years with nothing to show for it. No power, no good road, very expensive fuel with no price reduction in sight, no water, no good school, we are being forced to take our children to Ghana for quality education, to cap it all no security
Me too. I used to daydream that an opposition would come up one day and show them how to do things. It is just that when I saw the kind of opposition that was rising, it became clear it was better for me to support the PDP. At least we have some hope there. Some hope that they will improve especially now that they have an opposition
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by biodemetrik: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2014
EloquentMedia:
One of Buhari s former follower wrote this as reasons he will not vote for the General in the coming election. What do you think about t
http://think2wize..com/2014/12/why-i-will-not-vote-buhari-again-come.html#more

Na lie u de talk.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by biodemetrik: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=coolscott post=28861027]
[size=13pt]
Is this the person your conscience will allow you to vote?[/size]

http://www.mjemagazine.com/retire-general-buari-wants-sharia-law-implemented/[/quote

Yes.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Tex42(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Shey all these things na because jona go be president come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents / Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict / Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.