Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (41219 Views)

The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Abeg Dindera, se afit use this as Title for my next Book? Ano wan receive copyrigth hammer abeg. grin grin grin
Dindera:
BUHARI THE LYING BORROWER grin

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:

God bless you too sir. Pls let's share the good gospel of Buhari to enlighten those who do not no much about him

Think you haven't done any research on your said"
"good gospel of Buhari" records. Otherwise you would have known there is nothing good in the historic gospel records of Buhari. Pray you and his other blind worshippers do your homework. You will find the man is a fake statesman putting on superficial facade to deceive the gullible.
The more you look at him the less his appeal.Don't take my word for it. Do your research.

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2014
The records of the Change you are Clamouring For: "Buahri the lying Borrower"!!!
Houstency:
#WeNeedFreshAirInNigeria.
#Vote out GEJ and GMB.
I stumbled on this page on Facebook.

Blessing Oyanimighas page
EXPOSED: THE MANY SINS OF GEN MUHAMMADU
BUHARI AND WHY NIGERIANS MUST VOTE WISELY
(PART 1)
1. On the 10th anniversary of Abacha's demise,
Buhari said that Abacha stole nothing from Nigeria!
Despite millions of Dollars recovered from banks
around the world and the Abacha family signing a
formal agreement to returnover $1 billion dollars,
Buhari still said that, Abacha’s stealing remains an
unproved allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set
Buhari up like an emperor and let him use oil
money from theNiger Delta to develop the North
without supervision or questions.
2. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases
filled with cash througth the MMA against the
protest of General Tunde Idiagbon and
ironically,Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General
of Customs, who later became the Vice President
anda compromised politician himself. This
smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by
buharis ADC, Col.Mustapha Jokolo
3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of
"The Guardian" on stories that were factually true.
He again told Nigerian journalists then that, it did
not matter whether the story reported was true or
not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go
to jail.
4. He convinced all the northern political leaders
against allowing the National Identity card program
because according to him, this would unravel the
myth of Northern population majority.
5. He has never been able to account to
Nigerianswhat he did with the 20 billion Naira of
the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the
chairman under Sani Abacha. Also, He has not
been able to point to any project he prosecuted
outside Northern Nigeria with the trust fund.
6. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices, placed
President Shagari under house arrest inside a
palatia mansion in Ikoyi, while he locked up
Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri
Prison.Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while Alex
Ekwueme is an Igboman.
7. Buhari discriminated against persons from other
ethnic groups/faiths; and as PTF chairman, he
employed an overwhelming numberof Fulani/
Hausa/Moslem people at the detriment of other
groups and concentrated PTF projects in theNorth.
If in doubt, read El Rufai’s book.
8. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now
wants their votes by refusing to appear before
Justice Oputa "Truth and Reconciliation Panel."
Despite the fact that Buhari knew how important
reconciliation is to the stability of democracy,
buhari has never apologised at anytime.
9. Buhari after locking up Sam Mbakwe, who was
governor of Imo State, from October 1, 1979 to Dec
31, 1983 in jail, he went for one of Mbakwe’s
wives. He established himself for what he was/is
letting Mbakwe receive in jail, news of the death of
another of Mbakwe's two wives.
10. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, the Bin Laden
of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never
tovote for anyone who was not a muslim and he is
a coup plotter.
11. He is an oligarch who does not believe in
equality before the law. The way he jailed
LateefJakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa
AdekunleAjasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that
had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the
then Niger State governor, who was arrested in
Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million
(Pounds sterling) and several millions of Naira and
dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence.
(Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his
imprisonment over false charges and died
shortlyafter)
Facts and not fiction. Nigerians, behold the real
buhari.
Stay tuned for part (2).
For good governance, we need the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas, Imoke, Fayemi, Sule lamido. We need to stop religious and ethnic sentiments. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by April4th(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:
I will only take Fani-Kayode serious only when he has been exonerated from all the corruption charges against him. In a saner society people like FFK alt to be in prison for money laundry.

MY FAMILY AND I WILL VOTE AND SUPPORT BUHARI NO MATTER WHAT because

You don't expect me to vote for a president who says stealing is not corruption.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

You don't expect me vote for a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

Niger-Deltans will never vote for Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by LogicPower(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Two of the important factors that helped GEJ to win the 2011 presidential election were RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS (as being flagrantly promoted here) AND THE PREVALENT DESIRE TO HAVE A NON-NORTHERN PRESIDENT.

Now, almost four years after we have a CHRISTIAN, NON-NORTHERN AND NON-HAUSA FULANI president, many of those who ACTUALLY VOTED for him in 2011 are today so disillusioned and disappointed with his performance that they regret ever voting for him. They see him as having simply squandered their massive goodwill for him and effectively dashed ALL THEIR HOPES for a better Nigeria.

In the NE and the MB for instance, you would be shocked to find that many CHRISTIANS who voted for GEJ because of sheer RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS are now the MOST VOCAL CRITICS of his inept administration! They openly voice their shock and exasperation, just like their Muslim counterparts, at his shocking failure to even show any genuine concern and commitment to the security of their lives and properties, as they get slaughtered in their hundreds almost every day.

In fact, both the Muslim and Christian northerners would tell whoever cares to listen to them that THEY HAVE NEVER HAD IT SO BAD, as an estimated 3 millions of them are now reported to have been displaced as a result of the BH insurgency that started like a small fire but 'was deliberately allowed', as they suspect, to rage and consume the entire North!

Yet the RUTHLESSLY SELF-CENTRED president who hardly ever gives a damn about the daily massacres of Northerners, Muslims and Christians, is always seen displaying so much depth, commitment, passion and focus in dealing with ANYTHING that has to do with his self-centred re-election bid; they would see him promptly and effectively mobilizing ALL GOVERNMENT RESOURCES and SECURITY PERSONNEL either to ensure his smooth campaigns or to scuttle the campaigns of his opponents!

So FFK and all other shameless and morally bankrupt elite who still think they can use our RELIGIOUS DIVISION this time around to garner votes for the re-election of THE CLUELESS but SELFISH slowpoke would really be in for A BIG SHOCK!

Even in the SS/SE, this time around there will NOT be as much voting on religious sentiments as in 2011, simply because NIGERIANS are WISER today; we can all see that ONLY THE CORRUPT ELITE like FFK benefit from the woeful failure and incompetence of GEJ, as he is always ready to pardon them and even allow them to loot more, in return for their support for his self-centred re-election bid.

3 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by blasterman(m): 1:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Nigeria wil continue to be a shame to the Africans and its diaspora of we allow GEJ or GMB to rule but GMB is worse than a GEJ. GMB is what u can call a Pharisee someone who wants or acts holy or religious but is a snake in disguise

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Danpersie31(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Tboysalau:
TEAM GMB
GEJ TILL 2015
9 WEEKS REMAINING!!!
my fellow great nigerians,pls i want us 2 think well and refresh our memory..afta d last election in 2011 dat Gej won wat did Gmb say? "dat he ll make nigeria ungovernabl 4 Gej".it seemed lyk an empty threat..is dat nt wat is happening nw? D country is totally ungovernable 4 gej..gmb is lyk a rat ,biting u and blowing u breeze..he is killing d country and asking 4 sympathy..
D only reason y i ll vote 4him is because he ll tell boko boys 2 give d north a brk and go 2d east and west wen he becomes president and its 2late 4 u guys2 redress....Gmb ll take ur gals,bh ll rape dem lyk chibok gals..
#u guys had beta wise up..lets manage gej until a beta person comes hence d next 4years or 8..ll b jihad 4u all in nigeria..thank u

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2014
You are A Murderer then.
Carboncopy of The Zombie Blood Sucker Buari himself.
Shege![quote author=biodemetrik post=28861141][/quote]
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by coolscott(m): 1:35am On Dec 14, 2014
MORNDEW:

Can u prove this?

[size=13pt]His statements in the past make him a suspect. At least we can safely say he is a sympathizer. And anyone that can boldly come out sympathizing with Boko Haram...

Only last year, he said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North

Take a look at this His comment in 2001
[/size]

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2014
rexzqcom:

"good gospel of Buhari" records. Otherwise you would have known there is nothing good in the historic gospel records of Buhari. Pray you and his other blind worshippers do your homework. You will find the man is a fake statesman putting on superficial facade to deceive the gullible.
The more you look at him the less his appeal.Don't take my word for it. Do your research.

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by nnachukz(m): 3:00am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
he will answer there is no problem with that.

But giving amnesty to criminal breed more criminals.

Why is it that the only thing pdp Ve always use in badmouthing him is been an havoc wrecker and jihadist.
Can't u change your tune for once.

Every Sensible people knows Boko haram are not fighting for Islam as they say.
Islam does not support dis craziness some fool called jihad.
Do research before associating Boko haram as jihadist
I think we are the enemies of ourselves. Double standard is the problem here. Did buhari say all that or not? If yes why are u holding brief for him? If jonathan had made such comments, would you be saying exactly what you are saying now? At this point I think my vote will remain with me.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Bloodydemon:

And you are a bastard
Have you ever sat down and thought over the type of monikers you give to your handles, Bloodykiller aka Bloodyassassin?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 4:35am On Dec 14, 2014
manutdadex:
dat statement is nt bad at all?? If u can say dat, den Gej too can say coruption is diff from stealin too! Ahhhh...eyin eyan..jst imagine if ur duta dey among those chibok girls!

First the statement was said long before chibok girls were kidnapped . Then opinion was still flying that Government should give them give them amnesty.

Then itwas easy to defeat . Simply frustrate their effort to gain acceptance to people,give them escape route them battle them on the frontline not just declaring state of emergency
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by egbetokuns(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2014
On the part of fani Kayod. U don't need to wait for Buhari to ans this question cos ure part of people that spoil this country. If u av conscience u wil nt be part of the kind of politics ure playing now a young man of age shud busy to mak to mak ur country great but ure part of stomach infrastructure agenda. I wish to be at shiloh when the man of God pray for dis country and curse whoever mak dis country hard for us. Fani u shud be ashame of ursef and park well. Most of u at Sw which at PDP that ure loyal to GEJ u wil loose at end unless if u mean well for Nigeria. Obanikoro lost omisore lost and those ar ur partner in crime. U beta change before arrow of God hit u. ermit me to share just one example of the expression of that soft spot in this contribution. On June 3, 2013, Thisday Newspaper’s lead story carried the following headline: ‘’The military offensive against Boko Haram is anti-North – General Muhammadu Buhari’.The story ran as follows:

‘’Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect. Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday, said the Federal Government’s action was a gross injustice against the North. According to him, unlike the special treatment the Federal Government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished. He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country’’.
The implications of these comments, coming from a former Head of State, are obvious and self-evident.

Yet that same General Buhari who said these unacceptable things one year ago is now busy pontificating about his concerns for our nation. Many would argue that, that is pretty rich coming from him given his past comments about a ruthless group of terrorists who, more than any other, merit the award for the greatest ‘’troublers of our nation’’. Given this, I regard Buhari’s comments to The Nation Newspaper on July 22, 2014 as nothing but self-serving.

Of particular interest to me were the following words:

‘’Never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his own country as we are seeing now’’. Really? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that the war that President Goodluck Jonathan has declared was against terrorism and Boko Haram and not against the Nigerian people.

Questions begging for answers

Does General Buhari find it difficult to make a distinction between the jihadists and the Nigerian people?

Does he see them as being one and the same? Does he actually equate members of Jama’at ahl as-sunnah li-d-da’wa wa-l-jihad with the Nigerian people? Does he regard the military offensive against Boko Haram as being an offensive against OUR people?

Does he honestly believe that anytime thata Boko Haram terrorist is killed by our armed forces and security agencies or that his house is blown up, it is an attack on the Nigerian people or an assault on the North? Are those people that Boko Haram slaughtering, terrorising, abducting, pillaging, robbing and raping on a daily basis all over our country not the real Nigerians?

Does he honestly believe that Boko Haram is representative of the thinking of our people or even the majority of the people in the Muslim North?Is he still insisting on having another Muslim as his running mate in order to establish his strange dream of a Muslim/Muslim President and Vice President for our country or has he shelved that idea due to public resentment and outrage?

Does he have any empathy with the Christian community in northern Nigeria for the immense suffering, degradation, humiliation, contempt, shame, indignity, persecution and mass murder that they have been subjected to inthe North for the last 53 years and particularly in the last few years?

Does he still believe that ‘’Christians should not worry when Muslims chop off their own arms and hands in the name of Sharia because it is none of their business’’ as he said in 2001?

Does he still believe that Boko Haram members should be forgiven, granted amnesty, pampered, sent abroad to learn and given monthly allowances like the Niger Delta militants like he suggested in 2013?

If the truth must be told, the only thing thatis worse than Boko Haram are those in the Nigerian political class that secretly support and covertly assist them.

*Fani-Kayode was Minister of Aviation under the Obasanjo administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/questions-general-buhari-must-answer-fani-kayode/[/quote]
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by barclays22(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Mr Fani enjoy your efcc free seeds while it last .before dem collect shoes from una leg and your uncle from otuoke . because fulani's don't take nonsense and they try not to give , unlike the public view that Hausa's don't take nonsense , make I tell you oooo Fulani's are more hostile so enjoy your efcc free seeds while it last .
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by mystmoze(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2014
eleojo23:
The way I see it, Buhari will get more votes than he did last time but GEJ will still win the election because GEJ's votes will still surpass his. PDP still has an upper hand.

For all the APC e-warriors screaming that they will send GEJ back to Otueke, I guess you intend to do that online, right?

Forget the likes you get on nairaland.

Most of these young people liking your posts on this forum are not actually going to vote because a sizeable number of youths do not care to vote.
The real voters are the older people, the market men/women, and the common men on the streets. If you want to actually feel the political temperature, take your campaign to them.
If not you'll wake up in 2015 to find out that you won the election...only online!

Buhari has not done enough homework as regards his ambition so GEJ still has an upper hand.
abeg help me tell dem.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Edusouls(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2014
sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by badaru1(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZzxFbY6C6Y
Watch what Buhari did in 1984
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Franky9584(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Am not suprise at all, wot do u expect frm an OLD BIG FOOL? He stil want 2 contest at d age of 80 or so. . .u are alwz a failure anytime anyday
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by badaru1(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2014
As at this moment, how many of us have electricity in our houses? May be a few of us. Let's put sentiment aside, we can not continue this way. Am a Muslim but right now am afraid to go to mosque. There was mass exodus of people from my village yesterday, why? Because there was rumor of attack by an unknown group. The government can not protect us.

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Azo(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
What's this country turning into? A potential felon having gut to question someone and PDP followers as well as the TANdroids are proud of the criminals they parade.. SMH for Nigeria.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by sunnyflakes(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
adisa009:

Let them remain myopic while God keep vindicating peoples' general. They want to die at Aso Rock knowing fully well that Jonathan's exit at Aso Rock is the beginning of their stalvation because they are eating deep in kidnapping, vandalism, illegal arms deal, and cheap political campaign against opposition party. We have our numbers and God which we strongly believed that he would liberate us from this cruel government of Jonathan. If they have evidence to support their clames, let them bring it out and do the needful we are tired of PDP repeating thesame false stories while poluting our polity unnecessarily. GEJ/PDP shall become history come 2015 by God's grace.

U NO B GOD. YOU'VE ONLY ONE VOTE AND WE ARE NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK TO SWAY OUR OPINION WITH YOUR MEDIA JINGOISM... ABEGIIIIIII

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by courage54(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
April4th:

Niger-Deltans will never vote for Buhari...

Bros why not just speak for yourself instead of this your myopic generalisation.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by kjhova(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
What is going on from the PDP & TAN clan is increased tempo of a base propaganda to continue to use half truths & outright lies to tarnish the personality of #GMB.

#GMB never once threatened to make the country "ungovernable for #GEJ". Those who spread this lie know he didn't say so but they count on your probable stupidity & gullibility to sell such dummy. A lie told by so many for so long becomes truth!

Also, #GMB's preference for sharia above the "judeo-british" legal code within the muslim community is a normal opinion for any muslim. There are millions of muslims in the PDP e.g. Sambo (Vice-President) & all the ministers, governors etc who prefer sharia too. Does that make these individuals terrorists or anti-Nigerians? Have states like Kebbi or Zamfara where sharia is practised persecuted or killed non-muslims? The answer to all these is no! BTW, #GMB never said he wants sharia for the entire federation.

The quote from the very deliberately vile FFK about #GMB ordering muslims never to vote for a christian in 2001 is also very revising of the truth. The general only advised the muslim community who long for access to sharia to vote more of their own people to government who can understand their desires & better agitate for them. This is not so far from the type of campaign the black caucus canvasses in inner-city America for votes for more black representatives in government.

Is #GMB a "sponsor" of BH? Whatever answer you give this question, our C-in-C #GEJ remains indicted! If the answer is yes, then Jonathan has failed for not arresting such sponsors & ending terror. If the answer is no, Jonathan fails even more for the lies he & his govt has been spreading against a renowned patriot.

Of the "dogs & baboons will be soaked in blood" metaphor of 2011, we may not be able to say any further as the matter has been "propagandasized" into monstrous levels by our Federal Govt. In an address to CPC members, #GMB metaphorised in Hausa saying; "Kare Jini, Biri Jini" literally meaning "bloodied dog, bloodied baboon" but idiomatically meaning "keenly contested"! Every Hausa speaker knows that this statement is harmless, the Feds know it too but they choose to create propaganda about it on the hope that you are gullible enough to swallow this.

There is similar idiom in Yoruba language e.g. for a huge party or festival, it may be said that "aiye gbo, orun gba". Literally "the whole Earth heard & even Heaven was aware of it" but idiomatically meaning "it was a great festivity".

Be not deceived, more flacks will be heaved at #GMB from the camp of TAN, GEJ & PDP. Most of these will be reharsh of the same old baseless accusations. But we are confident that for Nigeria to move forward, truth will prevail over propaganda in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by crown777(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
rexzqcom:

Bro under obj in the 70's buhari was the petroleum minister, 3 refineries built when he was the petroleum minister. Under his regime as the head of state we exported petrol products to other nation. Too late to bring him down, he is the Change we need. Tired of a woman rappa abeg, don clueless

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
nnachukz:
I think we are the enemies of ourselves. Double standard is the problem here. Did buhari say all that or not? If yes why are u holding brief for him? If jonathan had made such comments, would you be saying exactly what you are saying now? At this point I think my vote will remain with me.
don't ho into judgement too soon.
The internet is there
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Aiyekooto:

What the hell are you talking about? I also attended public school, just see how you have turned out. Ó ma şe o! Your case is not hopeless though, all you need to do is vote for change. Vote GMB.
shut up jare am I d one that wrote that ? read before quoting me next time ayeekooto
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by hansad: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Stealing is different from corruption. See dictionary. U do not know the differences btw the two words becos you must have attended night school in the creeks. Jonah provided day school for almajiris, Buhari never provided day scho for troubled creek children displaced by environmental pollution.
courage54:

I don't reply when people quote me, I have been quoted several time but I don't reply, am replying u to correct u dat there are better ways to argue your point without throwing insults because is only touts that throw insult unnecessarily or are u? And for ur information if u think I will click on that ur empty link u will get old of expectation.

My Unborn Children and Generation won't forgive me when they hear that I supported a president who says stealing is not corruption.

God Bless Our Niger-Delta

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by yayitifury: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Seconded

Hello my fellow nigerians....Your vote can make nigeria a better place...so I urge all my brothers and sisters to stand up for their civic right...your vote can change ur life,families....ur vote can change d life of ur children...ur vote can make ur dreams come true...Vote for change..vote for GMB...vote for APC....say enough to impunity...say enough is enough to corruption...say bye to poverty...say bye bye to low infrastructure and lawless society...say enough to in-security........the new Era awaits U and I,make ur vote count because only d best is good for nigeria......long live GMB..Long live APC....Long live Nigeria by Yayi

courage54:
I will only take Fani-Kayode serious only when he has been exonerated from all the corruption charges against him. In a saner society people like FFK alt to be in prison for money laundry.

MY FAMILY AND I WILL VOTE AND SUPPORT BUHARI NO MATTER WHAT because

You don't expect me to vote for a president who says stealing is not corruption.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

You don't expect me vote for a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by RealAlfranco: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2014
eleojo23:
The way I see it, Buhari will get more votes than he did last time but GEJ will still win the election because GEJ's votes will still surpass his. PDP still has an upper hand.

For all the APC e-warriors screaming that they will send GEJ back to Otueke, I guess you intend to do that online, right?

Forget the likes you get on nairaland.

Most of these young people liking your posts on this forum are not actually going to vote because a sizeable number of youths do not care to vote.
The real voters are the older people, the market men/women, and the common men on the streets. If you want to actually feel the political temperature, take your campaign to them.
If not you'll wake up in 2015 to find out that you won the election...only online!

Buhari has not done enough homework as regards his ambition so GEJ still has an upper hand.
Like me bromeister!! I don't give half a f-ck about who wins
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by kepal99(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:

I don't reply when people quote me, I have been quoted several time but I don't reply, am replying u to correct u dat there are better ways to argue your point without throwing insults because is only touts that throw insult unnecessarily or are u? And for ur information if u think I will click on that ur empty link u will get old of expectation.

My Unborn Children and Generation won't forgive me when they hear that I supported a president who says stealing is not corruption.

God Bless Our Niger-Delta
very typical of an APC brainwashed follower. I was expecting this from you. They never see anything positive only negative. If a former Head of State who's administration was full of killing, fear and abuse of power, is what you call change. Then you can continue waiting till eternity, because that's not the kind of change Nigerians want. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darlingbobo(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Cheap super storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.