Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (41194 Views)

The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by MORNDEW(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
EloquentMedia:
One of Buhari s former follower wrote this as reasons he will not vote for the General in the coming election. What do you think about t
http://think2wize..com/2014/12/why-i-will-not-vote-buhari-again-come.html#more
Which former follower. No one supports Buhari nd changes ask Tam David-West. Do you he just won me over?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by mazzi: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
godson36:
You said 1 question and you asked like 5 questions. Fool.. But what is now the outcome of the state of emergency.. Tell me.. You are killing innocent people there.. Ask jonathan to swear if he did not know much more about this boko haram than the military.. Useless people
when an illetrate northerner talks u will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by JEITO: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Liberty radio has been pro-APC since its inception. Nothing good about the FG gets on the station only the bad news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by MORNDEW(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
GMB has always been a known sponsor of BH with his attitude towards their activities. Forget about the stage managed act that BH wanted to blow him up, GMB will be exposed sooon for what he is.
Can u prove this?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by shaqhead: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
GMB has always been a known sponsor of BH with his attitude towards their activities. Forget about the stage managed act that BH wanted to blow him up, GMB will be exposed sooon for what he is.
Tel me somethin...u funny sha..wats GEJ waitin for? Oh ok he is waitin for ur "sooon" abi? Isnt it logical dt ds is d ryt tym to expose him sinc he has clinched his party's pres. ticket? Seriosly, I want EVERY BH sponsor exposed to put an end to ds senseless kilings, if Buhari is one of em, y wait.

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by henryobinna(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mcowubaba:
U said it all...I am nt taking sides with either GEJ or GMB..
But 70% of Nairalanders will nt even care to vote..(sauce-onga)..na just hia we d. Ginger..
true...
me self want GEJ to win but voting am not sure I would unless its not overcrowded

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Aiyekooto: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ordinarily, fellows like FK should not be taken seriously for he's a political shenanigan. It is his likes that will do anything to make sure Buhari does not become president for obvious reasons.

These questions are belated now. We now know the sponsors of BH . Like FK, they are friends to the president.Back to the matter. Dr. Stephens' (Australian negotiator) have answers to all your BH related questions. On state of emergency, it is only abundance of cluelessness that will make you persist on a policy that is not yielding result.
We know you're with GEJ to seek protection from prosecution and in return, you need to do what you know how to do best psychophancy.
Like your father before you, this is how you live we understand.
One million of the likes of FK cannot play with our minds. There must be CHANG.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by smartoskie(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its a pity that most Nigerians have very short memories, if i may ask how many people has this administration arrested and prosecuted in connection with BH yet the President said he knows BH members in his cabinet.
Let us not forget that late Aziza the former security adviser to mr president from the same south south once admitted pubicly that BH sponsors are member of the PDP this statement led to his immediate removal from office and eventual assasination by the same people.
Let us not forget in a hurry the recent case of Abuja bomber Okwuche who was set free by the court on the ground that the prosecutor could not pursue the case.
Police and SSS were pushing the case to themselves, if you can read in between the lines you should understand the politics involved.

Honestly this administration is the real sponsor of BH for political reasons best known to them.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by hansad: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
BUHARI MUST ANSWER THIS: WHY HE BELIEVES THAT EXTREME SHARIA LAWS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED IN ALL OF NIGERIA

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States
By Saxone Akhaine
Kaduna — Former Head of State, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari at the weekend, tookstock of Sharia implementation in some northern states and concluded that the Islamic legal system has restored sanity in the affected states.

Buhari, who only recently attracted much criticisms over an alleged statement to the effect that Moslems in the country should vote foronly fellow Moslems in future elections, pledged to commit himself tothe full implementation of the law in Nigeria.

He also asserted that even critics, the Federal government inclusiveis satisfied with the level of internal security in Zamfara State,where the legal code is in full swing.

For the Moslems, the ertswhile ruler stated that the introduction ofSharia has united and enabled them to regain what they lost to thecolonialists and other external forces .

To avoid friction with non-Moslems however, Buhari advocated anenlightenment campaign through persuasion to assist them grasp theworkings of Sharia.

The former head of state who was the special guest of honour at the first yearly National Convention of the Supreme Council for Sharia inNigeria (SCSN), held at the Arewa House, Kaduna, urged Moslems to be bold in their efforts to ensure that the Islamic jurisprudence is rooted in all the 36 states of the federation.

"For Moslems in Nigeria as I mentioned at other, occasions, at leasttwice, we were overrun by the colonialists and our way of life was drastically changed... And one of the things we lost for being overrun by the colonialists is for us to be denied the freedom to practice our religion as it is or as it was and as it has alwaysb een. But, God in his infinite mercy brought this independence back to us through a democratic system of government."

Buhari further said that "what remains for Moslems in Nigeria is forthem to redouble the necessary education," stressing that they shouldeducate Moslems on the need to promote the full implementation ofSharia in the country; "and there is nothing to be afraid of."

"It is a legal responsibility God has given us within the context of one Nigeria to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly... and to educate non-Moslems that they have nothing to fear, because the biggest fear of Nigerians are three insecurities that I identified a very long time ago."

Buhari traced the insecurity in the country to the door-step of the Federal Government which he accused of failing to put crime undercontrol.

Said he: "In regard to physical insecurity, the government has failedin this respect to do the two basic and fundamental things for allpersons within a state, particularly the protection of life andproperty."

Though he did not disclose the foreign powers that are frustratingSharia implementation nationwide, he advised his audience not torelent on the education of their fellow Moslems.

"I believe education is the most difficult one because of the forces outside that are insisting that Moslems in Nigeria should not beallowed to raise their heads, which to me is not the ideal thing."

Buhari continued: "This is the sacrifice the Moslems will have to make and persuade their fellow country men who are non-Moslems to accept. I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, Godwilling, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country".

In his contribution, Niger State Governor Alhaji Abdulkadir Kurestated that the 1999 Constitution gave the various states theopportunity to upgrade their various laws saying that "this has now become history."

"At the beginning, it was objected to vehemently by others. Today,even the Federal Government has conceded to the fact that all whatthe states have done is within the ambit of the laws."

Kure urged the officials of the council to ensure that the basicobjectives of the legal code are achieved all over Nigeria.

The event was attended by the former Minister of Agriculture, AlhajiSani Zango Daura, Emir of Suleja, Alhaji Awwal Ibrahim,representatives of governments of Kano, Zamfara, Kaduna, Kebbi and Sokoto states.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html

Copyright © 2001 The Guardian. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com).

As Buhari insisted that extreme sharia laws must be implemented in all of Nigeria - a country of multi-religious faiths - and after that, Boko Haram took over the Jihad to implement extreme sharia laws in Nigeria, where does Buhari fit in to lead Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Donfill(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
politicians are hypocrite why now you should have tackle the issue back them
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by yemivictor: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obaino2013:
Questions for the gods...

Make I clear eye first.
Btw, FTC.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by yemivictor: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obaino2013:
Questions for the gods...

Make I clear eye first.
Btw, FTC.

LWKMD! Abeg, hold your Orijin bottle well make e no fall o!!
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by smartoskie(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dont forget that during the October 1st 2011 Abuja bomb blast the President became the spokes person of militants when he openly defended the militants that they were not responsible yet MEND claim resposibility and thier leader arrested and prosecuted in South Africa what our President could not do in Nigeria.

Something is really wrong with this government. Nigerians shine your eyes
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by knightsTempler: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
eleojo23:
The way I see it, Buhari will get more votes than he did last time but GEJ will still win the election because GEJ's votes will still surpass his. PDP still has an upper hand.

For all the APC e-warriors screaming that they will send GEJ back to Otueke, I guess you intend to do that online, right?

Forget the likes you get on nairaland.

Most of these young people liking your posts on this forum are not actually going to vote because a sizeable number of youths do not care to vote.
The real voters are the older people, the market men/women, and the common men on the streets. If you want to actually feel the political temperature, take your campaign to them.
If not you'll wake up in 2015 to find out that you won the election...only online!

Buhari has not done enough homework as regards his ambition so GEJ still has an upper hand.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes they are not Islamic but there creator and sponsorer which Buari is one of are terribly merciless.
PDP will keep on saying it because of Nigeria unity sake.
Let use Buari doctrine for a month in the South West and see how thing will look like.
Shall we go on bro??
holatin:
he will answer there is no problem with that.

But giving amnesty to criminal breed more criminals.

Why is it that the only thing pdp Ve always use in badmouthing him is been an havoc wrecker and jihadist.
Can't u change your tune for once.

Every Sensible people knows Boko haram are not fighting for Islam as they say.
Islam does not support dis craziness some fool called jihad.
Do research before associating Boko haram as jihadist

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by manutdadex(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
courage54:

U people have accuse Buhari of so many things without proving proof to persecute him. Why not provide fact and charge him for any crime u think he has committed.

My Unborn Children and Generation won't forgive me when they hear that I supported a president who says stealing is not corruption.
and also ur unborn child wil hate u for suportin anoda who belivs BH are fitin for their rite! And av any evidence against Gej? Bruhahas wil neva seize to suprise us!

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by knightsTempler: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
WOCKHARDI:

[color=#006600][/color]

Because we have every right to know about the character, inclinations, morality, precedents,antecedents, everything about the man that wants to be the president of Nigeria. Or is the question too difficult? You can even help him if you like.

Succinctly put.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by ochon: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'll never vote Buhari or advise any sane Nigerian to vote this Boko Haram apologist, an enemy of democracy who truncated Shagari's democracy ambition for Nigeria, a public figure whose words led to the deaths of hundreds of Youth Corpers, a coup plotter, an old man who couldn't steer Nigeria towards a better direction when he's young, a nominated Boko Haram negotiator, a religious extremist who supports Sharia because "it's none of Christians' business," a man who wants to choose Amaechi that threatened to form a "parallel government" if they lose. It's only a dumbassified dolt that won't see through this religious extremist. I'll choose the lesser evil - GEJ.

Just take a look at what the chaff APC is trying to feed us as the future president of this nation had the temerity to say. This is straight up EVIL. Buhari is a terrorist apologist!!

lalasticlala:
Does he still believe that ‘’Christians should not worry when Muslims chop off their own arms and hands in the name of Sharia because it is none of their business’’ as he said in 2001?

I'd rather die than vote someone that sees justice as sin simply because it has to do with his extreme religious beliefs. I'd rather die than vote some that sees the fight against terrorism as a crime against the NORTH. This man has no iota of human sympathy for the numerous innocent lives wasted by Boko Haram. This is man that wants terror to thrives. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by badaru1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Double edge sword

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
You are as Old as my Dad I guess.
I dolf my hat 100 times for your Wisdom.
eleojo23:
The way I see it, Buhari will get more votes than he did last time but GEJ will still win the election because GEJ's votes will still surpass his. PDP still has an upper hand.

For all the APC e-warriors screaming that they will send GEJ back to Otueke, I guess you intend to do that online, right?

Forget the likes you get on nairaland.

Most of these young people liking your posts on this forum are not actually going to vote because a sizeable number of youths do not care to vote.
The real voters are the older people, the market men/women, and the common men on the streets. If you want to actually feel the political temperature, take your campaign to them.
If not you'll wake up in 2015 to find out that you won the election...only online!

Buhari has not done enough homework as regards his ambition so GEJ still has an upper hand.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
darediamond:
Yes they are not Islamic but there creator and sponsorer which Buari is one of are terribly merciless.
PDP will keep on saying it because of Nigeria unity sake.
Let use Buari doctrine for a month in the South West and see how thing will look like.
Shall we go on bro??
Really so buhari is boko haram leader. I no know ooooo
can you proof that to me pls

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
That is it "stage managed act"
Bé wise Nigerians.
Buari will Blow you one time oo.
Do not follow him ooooooooo.
donmalcolm21:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by randomFYO: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Buhari is a time bomb waiting to happen, God will not allow an ISIS and BH sympathizer get into that seat, He will fail because he is an ill wind that blows no one any good.

It will be fun & games till He bans social network & blogging
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by hansad: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
badaru1:
Double edge sword
But Buhari far north led Nigeria for nearly 40 of the country's 54 years. So how has PDP excluded the north?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Proof have gone to Buahri's House just now.
holatin:
Really so buhari is boko haram leader. I no know ooooo
can you proof that to me pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
darediamond:
Proof have gone to Buahri's House just now.
What an arrant coglomara nonsense.

Kids you need to grow up
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by ochon: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
elohorayodele:

Neither will you expect me to vote for a man whose only contact/experience wit democracy was to replace a democratic govt.

You don't expect me to vote for a man who made a law then retro-actively sentenced and executed fellow nigerians

You don't expect me to vote for a man whose body language supports BH (pls forget the stage-managed plot against him)

You don't expect me to support a man who thinks declaring a war on BH is the same as declaring a war on pple like u and I.

I will never vote for a man who promises,supports n condones violence. True to his words, after he lost the last election scores of pple(innocent corpers included) were killed. He waited for a long time b4 coming out to condemn the killings.

I will NEVER out of sentiment vote a man who claims he has 'at least N1m in his account', he's a LIAR. That statement is vague and misleading.

GEJ till 2019

If BH was not political it would have fizzled out since

Here's my stance. I'll never vote anyone with evil qualities like Buhari. Never!!

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by SweetyZinta(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
ffk, Pls try harder nxt time. Propaganda won't work dis time cos we r wiser now. Pls my sincere advice stick 2GEJ cos u associate wit failure.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
See your mouth like the one of shark.
Did you forgot your turban at home?
holatin:
What an arrant coglomara nonsense.

Kids you need to grow up
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tboysalau:
TEAM GMB
GEJ TILL 2015
9 WEEKS REMAINING!!!
is dat d answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Aiyekooto: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:

some of what his supporter says he achieved are lie or not by him

list of his achievement by davies123
1. President Goodluck Jonathan became the first
Nigerian President to be WARNED PUBLICLY not to
contest for elections on account of ethno-regional
selfish interest, AND PROMISED MAYHEM and
GRIDLOCK if he does.
2. First President to experience over 50
UNWARRANTED, UNPRECEDENTED BOMBINGS of
CHURCHES, PRIMARY SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITY
CAMPUSES, DRINKING PARLOURS, MATCH VIEWING
CENTERS in less than 365 days after his swearing-in.
3. First President/Head of State from the ENTIRE
SOUTHERN NIGERIA, who is neither a NORTHERNER nor
an EX-MILITARY man
4. First SOCIAL MEDIA ERA President/ Head of State
5. First President/ Head of State to experience the
malicious death of INNOCENT, HARMLESS, UNARMED
Youth Corpers serving their fatherland.
6. First President/ Head of State to evacuate Nigerians
from trouble spots overseas by airlifting thousands of
stranded citizens back home.
7. First President/ Head of State under whose tenure,
MULTI PARTY DEMOCRACY blossomed most: 6 different
political parties have governors in Nigeria: LP, ACN,
PDP, APGA, ANPP, CPC (Please note: all court orders
overturned in favour of opposition parties were all
obeyed: Osun, Ekiti, etc)
8. First President/ Head of State to sign into law the
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
9. First President/ Head of State to EFFECTIVELY outlaw
toll-collecting illegal police checkpoints in Nigeria
10. First President/ Head of State to introduce a
national tax policy to create a self-sufficient economy
that could bring development to the people.
11. First president to pay attention to our International
and local Airports – Kano airport upgraded after 57
years, other airports upgrades in progress.
12. Kaduna Refinery rehabilitated after 15 years
13. The first President to summon the courage to
unbundle Electricity distribution after 52 years, power
supply more than doubled after almost 100 years after
amalgamation (met power supply at about 2,200 mw,
now 4,237 mw) States Begin Electricity Distribution
14. First President to address the bad state of the
Benin-Ore road which was rehabilitated after 20 years.
15. First president to rejuvenate our comatose Railways
back to life after 20 years of lull in the sector, Colonial
laws under review, States and Private investors
welcome in the railways sector.
16. First to introduce 35% female appointments in
government positions.
17. First in decades to reduce salaries of public
servants and examine the proliferation of different
salary structures in the public service in the federation
18. First to deliver on Nine New Varsities, to
accommodate, the growing number of admission
candidates/population
19. First to promise Almajiri school, promise kept
20. First to follow due process/rule of law in
government conduct
21. First president to be thought of, by the average
Nigerian, as his/her COUNCILLOR, LGA CHAIRMAN,
ASSEMBLYMAN, GOVERNOR, REP OR SENATOR and
CHIEF JUSTICE in one fell swoop, not minding the fact
that everyone has his/her job cut out in a democracy
as this is not a MILITARY DICTATORSHIP- that the
buck does not stop at his desk in matters involving
states, LGAs and the Judiciary or Legislature; that their
jobs are complementary and they are allocated funds
every month from FAAC, not to ‘chop’, but to work!
22.PIB
23.FIGHTING FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
24.PROSECUTION OF FUEL SUBSIDY THIEVES
25.FIGHT AGAINST BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
26.FIRST FEMALE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA
27.SUSTENANCE OF AMNESTY PROGRAMME
28.PERMANENTLY FLOW OF PETROLUEM PRODUCTS
EVER IN NIGERIA
29.INCREASE OF OUR DAILY OIL PRODUCTION OUTPUT
TO THE HIGEST EVER
30.PROMISE TO REVIEW IMMUNITY LAWS
31.ENTRY OF IMPORTED GOODS INTO NIGERIA IN 48
HOURS

What the hell are you talking about? I also attended public school, just see how you have turned out. Ó ma şe o! Your case is not hopeless though, all you need to do is vote for change. Vote GMB.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by badaru1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
The major business of any Government is security, if my Government doesn't know who the sponsors of BH are then there is no need for me to vote for them next time, but if they know that Buhari is the sponsor as we are always made blind to believe and they can not arrest and prosecute him that also show sign of incompetence.

Let all those who want us to vote for Jonathan tell us what he has done in the last 6 years rather than smearing the image of other candidates.

PDP knows that jona can not win primary let alone the presidential elections that was why they did not sell forms to other candidates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.