Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45593 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Shugaryme(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't see any reason for all this talk talk, we've decided to pull out. Just kindly hide our post if It can be hidden and continue with the contest.
Thanks...
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Luxxy, take a deep breathe,, we can't afford to do this now.. Please kisskiss

Am fine dear kiss

One of those things wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Apparently, my vote is wasted undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Burningstar(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote for contestant D

Nobleval and Elantracey

cc : dre11
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote nobleval and Elantracey

cc dre11

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by haymoney01(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]I vot e Oahray and Sugarhyme
Cc: Bantino

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote for Contestant D

Nobleval and Elantracey

Cc: Dre11

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bantino:

You are the one taking the flair out of this contest bro. The judges are not dumb; there are penalties and rewards for those who followed instructions. Just like any other game as you mentioned above.

Elantracey's essay is roughly 80 words. Her partner's essay and poem are within what was stipulated.

Bholutife's poem is just about 150 while her essay and are partner's are just about 75 words.

Obinoscopy and Excelsia were just perfect. Creamish and Abpatrick were short of the limits.

It's only Trypa & Sehindemi's essay dat exceeded the limit, which the judges took note of.

I guess you and Shugaryme sensed defeat and decided to pull out with the flimpsy excuse (just my opinion though)

I know you are pissed bantino but this was uncalled for.

I request an apology to oahray and shugaryme for that statement please, do this for the team smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Ataime16(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by thandii1: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bantino:

You are the one taking the flair out of this contest bro. The judges are not dumb; there are penalties and rewards for those who followed instructions. Just like any other game as you mentioned above.
Elantracey's essay is roughly 80 words. Her partner's essay and poem are within what was stipulated.
Bholutife's poem is just about 150 while her essay and are partner's are just about 75 words.
Obinoscopy and Excelsia were just perfect. Creamish and Abpatrick were short of the limits.
It's only Trypa & Sehindemi's essay dat exceeded the limit, which the judges took note of.
I guess you and Shugaryme sensed defeat and decided to pull out with the flimpsy excuse (just my opinion though)

Characters are not the same as words and that is the point oahray was trying to pass across. Characters are letters, including spaces and symbol. He definitely didnt appreciate the fact that his partner had to make do with a with a short poem just to adhere to the rules of 150 characters. As a judge, your last statement was totally uncalled for undecided

That being said, oahray and e-wife, i dont want you to pull out because of this. Its all for fun , innit? Let it go. And h3y, you are a great artiste oahray smiley

I vote oahray and shugaryme

cc-Bantino , and i hope you penalise the rule breakers undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by martin92(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
nice concept
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Lilamartedi(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Oahray and shugaryme

Cc: Bantino
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Bantino(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
thandii1:

Characters are not the same as words and that is the point oahray was trying to pass across. Characters are letters, including spaces and symbol. He definitely didnt appreciate the fact that his partner had to make do with a with a short poem just to adhere to the rules of 150 characters. As a judge, your last statement was totally uncalled for undecided

That being said, oahray and e-wife, i dont want you to pull out because of this. Its all for fun , innit? Let it go. And h3y, you are a great artiste oahray smiley

I vote oahray and shugaryme

cc-Batino , and i hope you penalise the rule breakers undecided

Point noted
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hiding comments to save face ba? Obino if I catch you dia hen angry

Bantino, come out o! To think they made you judge sef, smh!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bantino:

Point noted
is dat all?

Let me guess,you feeling too big to apologise ba? undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Christine01(f): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzzTega:
Who else tinks Obinoscopy n excelsia r partners for real

They are partners for reals, way beyond nairaland.

And they rock!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Jbluv55(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

is dat all?

Let me guess,you feeling too big to apologise ba? undecided
Iyalaje, I apologize on any member's behalf.

Oahray bro and Shugaryme, apologies for any errors on the part of the Organizing Committee. Hope you'll both accept the Olive Branch winksmiley.

One Love to all the contestants and to the voters.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Zikkie(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote for contestant A

Cc: Luxanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by nanhilicious(f): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
I Vote Contestant A
Obinoscopy & Excelsia

Cc: Luxanne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MizMyColi(f): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Let's Keep The Votes Coming People!!

Let's keep the thread Lively too!

I have 400 naira worth airtime up for grabs (any network) your digit is all I'll need!

I don't even have a criteria for who gets it.

Maybe the poster who is able to enliven the thread again or something! cheesy cheesy

I just need this room to be the way it was meant!!!

[size=14pt]LiveLY!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

It's not a crime to cheer your fav contestant na.
grin grin

Nlers nuh dey carry last joor wink
Let's Do This!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jbluv55:

Iyalaje, I apologize on any member's behalf.

Oahray bro and Shugaryme, apologies for any errors on the part of the Organizing Committee. Hope you'll both accept the Olive Branch winksmiley.

One Love to all the contestants and to the voters.
Nothing do you my boy! I dash you this one kiss

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

I have 400 naira worth airtime up for grabs (any network) your digit is all I'll need!

Maybe the poster who is able to enliven the thread again or something! cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Let's Do This!!!!!!
#400 ke? Nne,if I use that creds dial Ghana na just 1min na...boost am small joor
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin

Let's Do This!!!!!!
Aunty. I need it. Shall I write an essay
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dyabman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't even understand what this topic is all about.. Is it that you guyz fantasize or what exactly ?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by cirmuell(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:
Tagging Cirmuell and Texanomaly smiley smiley
Oh my! late to the parry again. embarassed

I vote contestant A
Obinoscopy & Xlcesia
Cc: Luxanne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

Hii
Hiya.. Jxt got baq ere..happy sunday smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
laykorn:

Aunty. I need it. Shall I write an essay
Ayamlaykorn
Lwkmd! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hiya.. Jxt got baq ere..happy sunday smiley

same to you, how was your day
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

same to you, how was your day
Not bad..was just watchn a movie b4 bedc showed themselves..
How did urz go?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by micynute94(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

#400 ke? Nne,if I use that creds dial Ghana na just 1min na...boost am small joor

Hmmmmm..
Ur statement got me laughing
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:

lol,.you no fit boost am for her? smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nobleval:
lol,.you no fit boost am for her? smiley
That's your job na...young billionaire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.