Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45626 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Emeka71(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant C.
Cc: Tashamania
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by lizzyslaw(f): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A

Obinoscopy and Excelsia

Cc: Luxanne

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by kwencypresh(f): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
i vote
Obinoscopy & Excelsia
Cc: judge Luxanne

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Creamish(f): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:
Alright, I'm not getting any answer, and I'm not going to remain silent over two things...

1) The rule I saw, which still is there, says "a poem of no more than 150 characters," and Shugaryme had to restrict her flow to adhere. Now up there I see poems of several words. 'Character' and 'word' are not synonymous in any part of literature. Nothing works when rules aren't followed.

2) Initially, the idea was to let voters decide for themselves. There was to be no campaigning, no soliciting for votes. Now, there's a clause... Just beautiful. Well, I'm not going to solicit votes. Popularity contests aren't my thing.

Kindly remove our project, we are pulling out of the contest. It's lost its flair for us.

To all who voted us, thank you, and very sorry for the inconvenience.

Cc
Luxanne
Tashamania
Jbluv55
Dr11
Thatgurlvixen

Well...I noticed same but since it's just for fun, il let it pass. BTW..u r gifted. Luv ur art! smiley

4 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by shinaf: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A [Obinoscopy & Excelsia]

Cc:Luxanne

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Obinoscopy and Excelsia.

Cc- Luxanne

(I'd have given Elan and Val the other vote, if we had two options)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:
This isn't sportsmanship. You should have just laid your complaints and respect the judges final decision.

I have my complaints too but that won't make me pull out.

Also you need to be specific on who and who are soliciting for votes. I believe it will enable the judges verify your claims.
I'd love to see established rules of any sport greatly changed/flouted in a game and all players smile about it, content.

Don't mind me though, I don't know how to keep quiet about things like these.

I'm pulling out because it's lost its flair, not just because I was ignored. A torrent of replies now changes nothing. I believe my post can be hidden. Thanks...
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
HFOG:
I vote contestant D
Elantracey & Nobelval
Judge Dre11

thanks mum kiss

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by izikjon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2014

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Shugaryme(f): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:
Oahray, pls relax. For your partner's sake pls don't pull out - I mean you both have come this far.

For the rule on the poem restrictions, we already working on it and to your soliciting for votes comments, if we are to argue fairly, the rule was restricted to this thread alone and so can't sanction anyone who decides to go out and solicit for votes even if we want to.

So pls, this is a work in progress and we are all taking corrections to be better.

I plead with you to pls take down that post of yours and let's see this event through together.

Thank you smiley

Cc Shugaryme
I'm with him on pulling out
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:
I'd love to see established rules of any sport greatly changed/flouted in a game and all players smile about it, content.

I'm pulling out because it's lost its flair, not just because I was ignored. A torrent of replies now changes nothing. I believe my post can be hidden. Thanks...

One question tho,

Last night, we flouted our timing rules and made amends by adding more time than what we agreed to and you Oahray didn't say a word about it, you wanna tell us why you kept quiet?

Cc Shugaryme

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote JigsawKillah and Sehindemi
Cc: Tashamania
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:

So you can vex like this? Wow! *shocking*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote contestant A

Obinoscopy and Xcelsia

Cc Luxanne

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Hedybee(f): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=16pt]Keep the votes coming in people[/size] cool
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:

One question tho,

Last night, we flouted our timing rules and made amends by adding more time than what we agreed to and you Oahray didn't say a word about it, you wanna tell us why you kept quiet?

Cc Shugaryme
well you know I didn't keep quiet last night. Remember '60+60+60 is not equal to 60+90'? Don't paint a different picture of reality.

Even when I did ask my questions, all I got was 'the judges know best', so I ought to just let go and face the next round. I did.

I'm letting go now.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Bantino(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:

You are the one taking the flair out of this contest bro. The judges are not dumb; there are penalties and rewards for those who followed instructions. Just like any other game as you mentioned above.

Elantracey's essay is roughly 80 words. Her partner's essay and poem are within what was stipulated.

Bholutife's poem is just about 150 while her essay and are partner's are just about 75 words.

Obinoscopy and Excelsia were just perfect. Creamish and Abpatrick were short of the limits.

It's only Trypa & Sehindemi's essay dat exceeded the limit, which the judges took note of.

I guess you and Shugaryme sensed defeat and decided to pull out with the flimpsy excuse (just my opinion though)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Shugaryme:
I'm with him on pulling out

Mami, I don't think this is necessary, granted u feel like there's a form of injustice with the poems, we'll sort that out but the campaign thingy doesn't come from us.. I also don't think any of the contestants are in it too.. Apparently some viewers feel the couple they're rooting for aren't getting enough love and decided to campaign. For us as judges its frustrating but I guess we all can't have what we want.. Both of u and other contestants have put a lot of effort in this to quit on us now.. So please just see it through till the end.. Thanks
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MzzTega(f): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
puleez u pipul shud vote fr us too.....me and *looks around* shekau grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:
well you know I didn't keep quiet last night. Don't paint a different picture of reality. I asked questions, timing just wasn't the first thing on my mind. Even when I did ask my questions, all I got was 'the judges know best', so I ought to just let go and face the next round. I did.

I'm letting go now.
Ray. Its me Laykorn. Don't post here again grin FINAL
Or else, na 50- you go dey score!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
luxanne:

One question tho,

Cc Shugaryme

Luxxy, take a deep breathe,, we can't afford to do this now.. Please kisskiss
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Babe2sure(f): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote DaveP and Trypa
CC: Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bantino:

You are the one taking the flair out of this contest bro. The judges are not dumb; there are penalties and rewards for those who followed instructions. Just like any other game as you mentioned above.

Elantracey's essay is roughly 80 words. Her partner's essay and poem are within what was stipulated.

Bholutife's poem is just about 150 while her essay and are partner's are just about 75 words.

Obinoscopy and Excelsia were just perfect. Creamish and Abpatrick were short of the limits.

It's only Trypa & Sehindemi's essay dat exceeded the limit, which the judges took note of.

I guess you and Shugaryme sensed defeat and decided to pull out with the flimpsy excuse (just my opinion though)
I agree with this and anything else you can come up with. This should be my last post here.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:
well you know I didn't keep quiet last night. Remember '60+60+60 is not equal to 60+90'? Don't paint a different picture of reality.

Even when I did ask my questions, all I got was 'the judges know best', so I ought to just let go and face the next round. I did.

I'm letting go now.

Point is, a rule was broken and you still went ahead with it.

Exactly ray, that's becuz we know what we are doing and so I need you to trust us ok.

Like I said earlier, this is a work in progress, we aint there yet.

So you know, we aint taking down ur projects and am glad you also can't touch them hehe. The game still continues ray and you are stuck with us till we done tongue

Cc shugaryme smiley

Let the game continue cool

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by dhsfbi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dial *559*10# now to receive 6000 minute to call. Bonus will not work till the next 7 hours.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Urine: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I vote Contestant A

Cc: Luxanne

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Ymodulus: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2014

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MzzTega(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who else tinks Obinoscopy n excelsia r partners for real

4 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oahray:
I agree with this and anything else you can come up with. This should be my last post here.

Thanks...
Class! cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzzTega:
Who else tinks Obinoscopy n excelsia r partners for real
moi grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.