Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look (21410 Views)

If Ur Boss Wants Your Wife Or Fiancee...? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by 2kris(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2014
MiCarino:
#fresh
were is these guy eating from abeg
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by pressplay55: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2014
ochejagabriel:
Once upon a time, girls loved guys with hairy chest...
then it became a turn off.

They say they want 6 packs....

Now they say they want beards...

So my advice to guys is simple.......

Last long in bed. Know how to make her squirtt..

Then and only then will u stay on top of ur game.

Quote me and live long...

Meanwhile, let me continue my web design
oshe oooooooo baba
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by boma95(f): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
i like mehn cool
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by joe17: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
Thats how your beard is abi??! undecided
I guess you tried sounding funny here. Well, you almost did.

BTW, are you light skin
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by owolawitola(f): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
No. I wasnt trying to be funny undecided It was an actual question. So if I was almost funny,...cool grin. And what does my skin colour hav to do with anything?
joe17:
I guess you tried sounding funny here. Well, you almost did.

BTW, are you light skin
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Blayze007(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
lalasticlala:
Really? Is this true ladies?

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/photo-2shotz-wants-your-boyfriend-to.html?m=1

Default suspect for any wrong doing... undecided
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by joe17: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
No. I wasnt trying to be funny undecided It was an actual question. So if I was almost funny,...cool grin. And what does my skin colour hav to do with anything?
A lot ma dear grin Ask those that schooled in France cheesy. Nice day
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by owolawitola(f): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
I dunno anyone that schooled in france undecided But since you know, I guess you did. So am askin you.
joe17:
A lot ma dear grin Ask those that schooled in France cheesy. Nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.