Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40838 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahaahahaha just kidding jhor

Nothing is as sweet as a kitty cat wink
hmmm grin ashewo boy undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Joe82834(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shout out to all the cute looking guys in the house.

#Grace
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
hmmm grin ashewo boy undecided
to be sincere, you sef know say na truth wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Joe82834(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
lol,yu dey give yourself hope.its good to encourage one self atimes tho
Oya misshoree encourage me. No fall my career of. Just look at dp and say smtn nice. Lols
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
to be sincere, you sef know say na truth wink
SMH

I don't know anything
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Joe82834:

Oya misshoree encourage me. No fall my career of. Just look at dp and say smtn nice. Lols
what is there is nfn nice to say tongue

Yu try sha,atleast yu got one like from me cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
SMH

I don't know anything
since 1500BC, ladies bin pretending as if the truth is strange to them
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
since 1500BC, ladies bin pretending as if the truth is strange to them
grin

It aint strange to me,but how do yu expect me to know when am a girl grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
o baby, how are you?

o baby? *chagrined* embarassed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Joe82834(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
what is there is nfn nice to say tongue

Yu try sha,atleast yu got one like from me cheesy
Atleast there was smtin nice to say. Tanx
As 4 saying I try SHA, d sha u add join Na wa o.Maybe no b Wetin I wan hear but still jumping though. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

U know say u sabi look for trouble ba

Prettyspicey i hail o.... i don miss u die

I no look for trouble, I just dey tell am word grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Speechless ke.... lol why na

Thought I was gonna see shix phackz and the blue brothers, buh it was a stroll in the boiz lane embarassed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

U know say u sabi look for trouble ba

Prettyspicey i hail o.... i don miss u die

Miss You too, lovey. But you know my home base na wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Thought I was gonna see shix phackz and the blue brothers, buh it was a stroll in the boiz lane embarassed

Hahahahahaha looking for some Idris Elba thingz eh?! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by farano(f): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:

undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

The bobo try fine sha but I still dey find the one way fine pass me. tongue
shocked[i]you?[/i]
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

The bobo try fine sha but I still dey find the one way fine pass me. tongue
shocked you?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
cry
Y that?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
Y that?
aint dah handsome joor shocked
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Joe82834(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
undecided
oya farano, u no wan encourage my ministry abi. Na beg I DE beg of. Just spy d dp and say something nice. Lols
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by teewai3(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
hah!! Man of God!!
*cover my face*
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahahaha looking for some Idris Elba thingz eh?! cheesy cheesy

Ain't no Idris Elba in Nigeria. He's a man in a class of his own cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Ain't no Idris Elba in Nigeria. He's a man in a class of his own cheesy

I'm getting there grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
undecided
Farano , what do you have to say ? wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Creamish(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Suspect33:
Dancing Shoki.... 2moro is my birthday

Happy birthday. smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Creamish(f): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
see one of them.
When you see better guy, you sef go mensurate na.
Just like whenever I see a fine chick.
I mensurate profusely!

Funny.

But seriously...watz wit u and dat word "mensurate"?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
gay ke ?

u dey fear 12 yrs jail imprisonment grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by farano(f): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Joe82834:

oya farano, u no wan encourage my ministry abi. Na beg I DE beg of. Just spy d dp and say something nice. Lols
haha how I go take encourage ur ministry?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by farano(f): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
Farano , what do you have to say ? wink
So you too lyk dah stuff? grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I'm getting there grin

I believe in you, lil bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.