Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40924 Views)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Kwonder(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
www.nairaland.com/kwonder

This dude is handsome and hot. smiley
VickyyB my surest babe grin grin cheesy.. xoxo
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

I believe in you, lil bro

that's all the moral support I need lol....Oh btw... I'm 6ft4 now hehehehe
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
aint dah handsome joor shocked
lolz,I understand u ont wanna blow ur trumpet...
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by davidugotex(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
jayRemi7:
nwanne pasaa
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
So you too lyk dah stuff? grin
I like am die

Na ur footstep I dey follow sha.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
lefulefu:

u dey fear 12 yrs jail imprisonment grin
hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
grin

It aint strange to me,but how do yu expect me to know when am a girl grin
at least you will have a feeling that they love it especially when you focus on them when dey want to erupt wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
at least you will have a feeling that they love it especially when you focus on them when dey want to erupt wink
get behind me,yu worker of lipsrsealed.

Don't corrupt me

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
get behind me,yu worker of lipsrsealed.

Don't corrupt me
me worker of iniquity abi tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Ariyke: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Am here to view pictures grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
me worker of iniquity abi tongue
thank jah yu know already
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by chinonso144(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ariyke:
Am here to view pictures grin
that means we both resemble team ugly guys
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

that's all the moral support I need lol....Oh btw... I'm 6ft4 now hehehehe

Huh? Thought You were already 6"4
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Creamish:

Funny.

But seriously...watz wit u and dat word "mensurate"?
mensuration is a wow feeling I get whenever a see a real beautiful chick, like you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

o baby? *chagrined* embarassed
why?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by waxdude: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
safarigirl:
so you mean to tell me that na only these 8 people you fit list out of the 60 wey apply for Mr. NL?

What about abpatrick? Lucenzo? Ochon? CFCfan? Emoboy, emperorking, chrisviral, chibwike, spade, waxdude...you come even add yourself when guys wey fine pass you boku full ground.

One bros for this your list sef, na sideburns e put as dp, how we wan know if e fine or not? In fact, which day you join NL? This your list resemble wetin JJC go put up
Lmao....safarigirl hw jjc list dey look like, hw u doing amiga
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by SavageGarden(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:
lol. U r good to go
Gee thanks love smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Huh? Thought You were already 6"4

was 6ft 3 lol... now I'm 6ft4
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
why?

Becos ayam old? embarassed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Shaakasi(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dreyl:
You too set i like your backyard and frontyard bae can i get to know ya

Y so sad grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cheriepet: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Miss You too, lovey. But you know my home base na wink

I know. just dat i have been too busysmiley

will pay u a visit dis weekendwink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by fadjnr(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
I just dey observe
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cheriepet: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Now u arew lyingsad d last time i checked u were 5ft 2:p8-)
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

JJ, this ya growing after 21 tire me o.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

looking forward to it
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

E tire me too o....I just wake up see say me and brother na the same height lol
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

Now u arew lyingsad d last time i checked u were 5ft 2:p8-)

Taa.. no be me you see... lol
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cheriepet:

looking forward to it
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cheriepet: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

looking forward to it

alright dearestsmiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cheriepet: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Taa.. no be me you see... lol

Na u i c.... u for ask me where?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Missmossy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hahaha I reserve my comment grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.