Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40918 Views)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by lilyfox: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2014
My Uncle Jace recently got an awesome twelve month old Acura ILX just by part-time work from a macbook air...
have a peek here =====>> w­w­w.jobsfish.c­o­m
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
except bennkumar, all other guys are groundnut sellers

haba.....stop hating....at least they are okay....
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
nykolaax:

haba.....stop hating....at least they are okay....
. No they aren't!
Last Bullet
Check them again, dem get hungry looks!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by emperorscoon(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Interesting topic
;DInteresting topic
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by joelenesleek(f): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I insist them no try.
Except Bennkumar, all other guys on that list are groundnut sellers!
Last Bullet
If I show you correct guys, you ll mensurate rapidly!
what makes bennkumar so handsome? Abeg my naija boys are very very handsome.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Itulah(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by bravekid(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
mtchew!
You are not handsome.
Last Bullet
That's the truth!
Ermm,where is your pic??
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Onyiido:
shocked. Am waiting
see one of them.
When you see better guy, you sef go mensurate na.
Just like whenever I see a fine chick.
I mensurate profusely!

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by elbinmanny(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2014
how come ...the op did not see this undecided https://www.nairaland.com/elbinmanny
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
bravekid:

Ermm,where is your pic??
you don't need to see my pic.
Me and you no dey the same class!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by elbinmanny(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
see one of them.
When you see better guy, you sef go mensurate na.
Just like whenever I see a fine chick.
I mensurate profusely!
bros dem hit u hammer for forehead undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by spanzed(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
emeka94:

jobless egotistical and narcissistic fool, that's what the dumb OP is.
hey u man cool down....no be fight now oya werrn the OP do u now
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
what makes bennkumar so handsome? Abeg my naija boys are very very handsome.
is Bennkumar a Ghanian?
Look well...Except you no sabi better market, Bennkumar beats all of them.
Some of them just be like photoshoped burger heads!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Itulah:
https://www.nairaland.com/itulah
waste of mb.
I opened thread to see some fine bobos, but you just dissapointed me like the OP
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2014
elbinmanny:
bros dem hit u hammer for forehead undecided
na gun!
Blind bat!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by bravekid(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
you don't need to see my pic.
Me and you no dey the same class!
Ar u dt jobless 2 be interested in my class?? Why didn't u look 4 ur class niqqur?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by elbinmanny(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by elbinmanny(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
na gun!
Blind bat!
wats this receiver of stolen goods saying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2014
elbinmanny:
how come ...the op did not see this undecided https://www.nairaland.com/elbinmanny
cos you are worthy of the list!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2014
elbinmanny:
wats this receiver of stolen goods saying cheesy
shey na me you call receiver of stolen goods.
Cos you doubt that's my pic up there.
I don't blame you, cos you no fine!
If some
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2014
bravekid:

Ar u dt jobless 2 be interested in my class?? Why didn't u look 4 ur class niqqur?
I m jobless o.
But I v been employed to select only nice pics on these thread.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by haibe(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
. No they aren't!
Last Bullet
Hater Alert!! . Those guys are cute abeg
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by farano(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
agarawu23:
farano, I opened these same tread and was deleted immediatly. please I need reasons because it really sucks me. thanks
You can post your pictures here.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
. No they aren't!
Last Bullet

okay then....your view
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by agarawu23(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
You can post your pictures here instead of creating a thread for them https://www.nairaland.com/1507383/nairalands-most-handsome-guys
2013 tread sad while we are abt to enter 2015. anyway no hard feelings.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by farano(f): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
agarawu23:
2013 tread sad while we are abt to enter 2015. anyway no hard feelings.
Sorry i've modified my post. Just post them here. This thread was created before yours.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by agarawu23(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
Sorry i've modified my post. Just post them here. This thread was created before yours.
ok sad sad
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by 4kizo(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2014
you must be joking if my name is not there
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2014
4kizo:
you must be joking if my name is not there
and me too *shines teeth*
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2014
haibe:
Hater Alert!! . Those guys are cute abeg
Mr haibe, I remember you wella.
Cos you, yourself is not handsome doesn't mean your eyes should not recognise better thing.
1st Bullet
Those guys no fine.
All of them.
I m even stunned when I saw seun on that list.
Is that list meant for shims?
We v not seen his recent pic!
Its that same pic he snapped as at 2005 that he's using.
Some OP ll just post shallow threads without proper survey.
Last Bullet
My blood is hawt!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by haibe(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Mr haibe, I remember you wella.
Cos you, yourself is not handsome doesn't mean your eyes should not recognise better thing.
1st Bullet
Those guys no fine.
All of them.
I m even stunned when I saw seun on that list.
Is that list meant for shims?
We v not seen his recent pic!
Its that same pic he snapped as at 2005 that he's using.
Some OP ll just post shallow threads without proper survey.
Last Bullet
My blood is hawt!

If those guys are not fine, then u may need to define what handsome mean. As per me; I ugly pass monkey so am not dragging that. You fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.