Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40904 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:

www.nairaland/tosyne2much

Everyone is handsome self jare

Are u sure I have an handsome face ?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
are you well?
Last Bullet
Mind ur biz o!

Better face front.....
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Onyiido: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
that's not me. He's one of my boys!
Hmmm that's good
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by lordcornel(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha... NL una no go kill person..na d handsome boys b dis? Den dat means NL guys ugly die joor..I only give B to d 1st pics kulboy..d rest na lie..
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cheriepet: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

See this one.....better waka pass

U know say u sabi look for trouble ba

Prettyspicey i hail o.... i don miss u die
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:

Are u sure I have an handsome face ?
yes,only if that's u on yur dp
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by iyke52(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
make I join d madness shaa..dtz me
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
How come I didn't make the list?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
shou.....dis topic still dey increase page nii....nawa oooo....y pple dey craze bout looks na
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
yes,only if that's u on yur dp
that's my ex boyfriend's pix
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
www.nairaland.com/lilmaxfidel
The bobo try fine sha but I still dey find the one way fine pass me. tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
nykolaax:
shou.....dis topic still dey increase page nii....nawa oooo....y pple dey craze bout looks na
Na post like this dey make the page increase
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

Na post like this dey make the page increase

if you say so
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

I fine pass you na
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
Are you gay?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
nykolaax:

I fine pass you na
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But u know u can't be the judge of that.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by nykolaax(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
But u know u can't be the judge of that.

Ask the judges den
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Kneyo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
kiss

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
nykolaax:

Ask the judges den
Ehen! You want to take the case to court to be judged? Being more handsome is now a crime shocked grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

lol,yu dey give yourself hope.its good to encourage one self atimes tho
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
don't turn me to a mad girl jor

Yu are a guy na,abi u be gay ni tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
lol,yu dey give yourself hope.its good to encourage one self atimes tho
So far this is the only guy
worthy

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

So far this is the only guy
worthy, when it comes to being cuter than me.
this aint my own definition of cute

He is looking so unkept
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Better face front.....
k.
U ll soon crash
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Fluidelvis(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Me fine pass most of these guys here see... Bottomline truth! cool cool cool
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
this aint my own definition of cute

He is looking so unkept
You mean beards to die for
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
don't turn me to a mad girl jor

Yu are a guy na,abi u be gay ni tongue
hahahahahaahahaha just kidding jhor

Nothing is as sweet as a kitty cat wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
kristina1:

Are you gay?
gay ke ?

hahahahahaahahaha just kidding jhor

Nothing is as sweet as a kitty cat wink
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cryxtal(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
SavageGarden:
what of me? embarassed
lol. U r good to go
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by misshoree(f): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

You mean beards to die for
he aint cute.shikena
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Deshannel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
he aint cute.shikena
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.