Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (40908 Views)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2014
haibe:

If those guys are not fine, then u may need to define what handsome mean. As per me; I ugly pass monkey so am not dragging that. You fine?
If I define what handsome mean, you may not understand.
However, its good you now that you can't even compete with monkeys.
I advise you to remove your dp before people start comparing chimps with your looks.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by 4kizo(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
that's me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by haibe(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
If I define what handsome mean, you may not understand.
However, its good you now that you can't even compete with monkeys.
I advise you to remove your dp before people start comparing chimps with your looks.

define what handsome is sir. Am not premature in my mind to be so bothered about my looks, I receive complements every time, but of course not from everyone since haters are bound to be in existence.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
haibe:

define what handsome is sir. Am not premature in my mind to be so bothered about my looks, I receive complements every time, but of course not from everyone since haters are bound to be in existence.
so because I told you what you look like now, I m now a hater!
Last Bullet
No ploblem, contunue!
Diaris God!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by haibe(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
so because I told you what you look like now, I m now a hater!
Last Bullet
No ploblem, contunue!
Diaris God!
lol you have always been an hater, no be today. I just told you who u are, well I don't blame u cos it's probably hereditary.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Aitee1: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
elbinmanny:
how come ...the op did not see this undecided https://www.nairaland.com/elbinmanny

grin grin grin

Don't mind them they are all blind except moi wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by elbinmanny(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Aitee1:

grin grin grin

Don't mind them they are all blind except moi wink
my dear kpong mme ndisime ntok eyen cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2014
4kizo:
that's me
Yeee!
See head like Olumo rock!
See tommy like calabash!
Last Bullet
Abeg, try again!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by LIC3ion(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Aitee1: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
elbinmanny:
my dear kpong mme ndisime ntok eyen cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2014
haibe:
lol you have always been an hater, no be today. I just told you who u are, well I don't blame u cos it's probably hereditary.
okay.
I think I ll change my username to hater!
Last Bullet
But haibe, you still no fine
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by haibe(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
okay.
I think I ll change my username to hater!
Last Bullet
But haibe, you still no fine
Oh well I admitted that myself, so why are u bothered? Or u waiting for me to say you fine? Lol. don't worry u find someone to complement u. just wait.
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cryxtal(f): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2014
Well, I̶̲̥̅̊ think Kulboy, seun, beenkumar are cool. Nice body @pimpchi
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Cryxtal(f): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by ggrin(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Dreyl:
thank God say you know,but even as i ugly girls still they die for me.. grin
*dead* cheesycheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by pimpchi(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Onyiido: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
see one of them.
When you see better guy, you sef go mensurate na.
Just like whenever I see a fine chick.
I mensurate profusely!
I guess that is u

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by SavageGarden(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
grin
Elypsis:
its ok I knew u were jst teasing....we are brodaz....lolz....infact xppect me in ur hood @ xmas so u'll flex me
grin ee boss no wahala nah..u too much jarey we go gather chop that monkey meat together grin 2939B3CC bbm pin boss
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by SavageGarden(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:
what of me? embarassed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Dreyl(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2014
ggrin:
*dead* cheesycheesy
*throws her corpse into pacific ocean* good riddance grincheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by parrotibaba(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2014
oya

unto d next one!

Most Endowed Nairaland Babes
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by parrotibaba(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2014
double post!!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
*watching and laughing from Agbalumo tree *

Prettyspicey come and see o hahahaha

Ayaf come and ayaf seen... ayam speechless embarassed
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Onyiido:
I guess that is u
that's not me. He's one of my boys!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2014
LIC3ion:
www.nairaland.com/lic3ion
looking fake!
Try again!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

o baby, how are you?
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Byron001(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Speechless ke.... lol why na
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
o baby, how are you?

See this one.....better waka pass
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

See this one.....better waka pass
are you well?
Last Bullet
Mind ur biz o!
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by shalommeri(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
cnt jxt help bt laff o..u guys r funi...
Re: Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Anything una dey do for fine boy things and una no put my name

Brother it is null and void, too many English no dey night bible class

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.