Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. (31786 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Tokunbohkinibig: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
@op, go ahead and tell him how you feel. Listen to my personal story and pick from it so as to encourage yourself. I was at work one day and an elderly woman from Nigeria sent another african guy to tell me to see her immediately in her office. I was shocked and surprised as to Why the woman called for my attention. What ve i done and What on earth did she need me for were d questions begging for answers in my head

I left What i was doing and made my way to her office. On getting there, she ushered me in and said that the purpose of the meeting was cos of her staff who had been dying silently. And i asked her why was d lady dying in silence and she said d lady in question was love with you but she was scared to tell you.

To cut d long story short, the nigeria woman begged me to see d girl first and the meeting btw us was scheduled for d subsequent day. I saw her d following day and she turned out to be one of the white girls at my working place ; i have seen her couple of times and d rest is history today.

We re madly in love wt each other and nobody knew about how we met from my own side except the Nigerian lady who brought us together. I cherish, respect and love her.

However, it's all depend on d age of this guy in question, i remember d same similar experience when i was a teenager; after WAEC. The girl lived in d same neighbourhood, she was bold enough to tell me about her feeling towards me but cos of my age, i started misbehaving and maltreating her but she never stopped begging for my attention. However, one day while she was begging me, my mum was looking at us unknown to me though until she left. My mum called me and begged me to stop treating her the way i was treating but one that touched me was the last things my mum said which was" it is a feeling she has no control on, she knew d way u treating her was not fair but there no way to stop loving u". And i stopped treating her badly. I did all this cos of my age at that point in time.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Skimpledawg(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Penboy:
[color=#990000][/color] Before nko, I believe you should be married by now nah! grin
Lmao!! No lemme shout abeg!! Married ke! Life is still too young bro! Let's savour wah it gat to offer first! grin! Marriage na lifetime thing o! U sef
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by amenota(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Babe dnt do it ! This is africa lady!! 90% of guys would not handle it in ur favour! Just stop d whole intimacy thing with him and you would see how quickly his actionss would change!! Allow him a while to clear this sense of intimacy then u can tell Him! If you tell him with the current state of things, he is most likely to misunderstand it!
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
ENTER HIS ROOM UNCLAD URSELF LET HIM FURK U WHEN FINISHES NOW ASK HIM "DO U LOVE ME?" IF HE SAYS NO LET HIM FURK U AGAIN ASK HIM AGAIN JUST LET HIM KEEP ON ROCKY OROBO KIBO UNTIL THE DAY HE SAYS YES.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by davidvize(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ op, iam in Same relationship nw, d babe in question use d following tactics: 1. she started calling more frequently dan b4. 2. she chated more often wit me and she started using som romantic words lik dear, sweethrt, baby etc, so finally I nw understand, den I make d move... and since, I neva regreted it, we both show ourslf d best lov we can... there is no feelin lik knwing dat a girl lovs nd u lov her bak..... she is a tru defination of lov. All guyz are not d Same, nt all guy ditches every babe dat makes d first move, babe follow ur insticts

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by santos876(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
jenniferjon:
I'm in love with a guy, we ve been friends for a while now but we beginning to get intimate and my feelings r rapidly developing for him, I really want to share how I feel with him but am scared that this mite freak him out n he may just run away or this cud get awkward between us but I bliv telling som1 how u feel either u a guy or a girl is d right thing to do..
I rily do need to know if I sud tell him how I feel or just keep my feelings till he tells me if he has feelings for me ..I bliv som guys find it awkward wen gurls tell dem how dey feel bou dem... wat will u advice I do pls?
listen dear if at all u rili love an care for him,i don't see anyfin wrong in xpressin urself.tel him how u fel n I knw wit dat he will put more interest n ur proposer.take it from me

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Ilekeh(f): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
jenniferjon:
I'm in love with a guy, we ve been friends for a while now but we beginning to get intimate and my feelings r rapidly developing for him, I really want to share how I feel with him but am scared that this mite freak him out n he may just run away or this cud get awkward between us but I bliv telling som1 how u feel either u a guy or a girl is d right thing to do..
I rily do need to know if I sud tell him how I feel or just keep my feelings till he tells me if he has feelings for me ..I bliv som guys find it awkward wen gurls tell dem how dey feel bou dem... wat will u advice I do pls?

If you think he feels the same, tell him.

My friend had a crush on me for a whole year and I didn't know until I moved away. Don't be like me wink
If you want him, you better get him.

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by idoncome: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
thrizzle:

Most guys freak out but if he feels the same way he won't, I think you should keep it to your self sha cause when us guys know a girl is really into us we either lose interest or take her for granted
RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by thrizzle(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Exactly, it has happened to me b4, I like the girl but when she told me she's in love with me I started hating which later resulted in me not picking her calls again
Same happens with me bro, I get bored as soon as I get her, I become distant
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by debonairprinx(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Put a call through to him to ask him out on a date. Agree on either sharing the bills or you paying outrightly. have the best fun during the date. When both of you are comfortable enough with each others company, then tell him ehat you are feeling with total honesty. Don't paint it up, let him know exactly how you feel. Read his body language well enough to understand his true intentions. Cos he may want to tell you what you wanna hear. The aftermath will procreate your next action.
Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Donikhelo: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Babe no point disclosing your feelings to him cause u r in a FWB situation here. I feel u should stop being intimate with him n see his reaction cause for now,your relationship isn't properly defined. He's cool with the FWB tingy while u r developing emotions over nothing. Dude isn't into u,simple.

101% the best description of your case and the appropriate response. HE IS NOT INTERESTED. Harsh but the simple and bitter truth.!!!
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by deylex77: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
so the op registered Dec. 17th created 1 topic and it made FP. indeed life is cruel

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Donikhelo: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
virginboy1:

It is a random guy that have less respect for women or no feelings for you,that will take it awkward.
Well,there was a day a lady i used to chat with on fb took up d courage and ditched out to me how I make her feels,how i give her butterfly on her tommy bla bla bla.Initially i thought she wanted to play games with me,but after friendzoning her and doing my little research,I found out her feelings were genuine.
Now i can't go a day without thinking about her.
Just tell the guy your mind,but be carefull he is not a player or misogynist,if not ehnnnnn......na yawa ooo

Not exactly the same because this is a case of friends with benefits (FWB). Obviously, the dude is enjoying her forbidden fruit while rewarding her for it. Premature intimacy makes it more difficult to win the guy's heart!
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Ceegra: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
My dear,note dis corrctly dat not all guys are d same. If u av d courage 2 tell him verbally,ride on. U might express ur self indirectly dat u admire some gud qualities in him which is something u luk up 2 in ur future hubby. Wait 4 response n watch is actions within few wks. Meanwhile just continuing behaving u used to n neva get to attached. If reciprocates, gud. At a stage when u guys are intimate, u can ask him to define d relationship. Most,importantly pray abt it. Av once been in ur shoes n I know hw u feel. Mine didn't wrk out well cos he later took me 4 granted. Don't text him all d time n don't be d one always calling. Don't make urself 2 available n to clinched. Wishing all da best.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by princeogbeide1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Intimacy tongue" winkz. That's where the issue arises. That's not fare, u couldn't hv let him in when uuu guys are just via friends. Well it has all happened. Guys doesn't mind how they get s**x, all they care is to keep going. Hey don't tell him dat uu hv any latent feelings for him" just stop the intimacy and make it neutral. If he walks up to uu fine, but still take caution and if he don't, just let d Mata die" cox the starting was not good enough. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by princemi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
follow ur hrt dr...bk den in secondary a girl was into me n i liked her 2 but she kept being hostile 2 me so i neva told her how i felt cos i tot she hated me...we got talking after graduation n she was like she had a crush on me but couldn't tell me cos she tot it'll make her look weak n desperate dat was y she acted hostile towards me...so it's ur pick; tell him nw or 1 yr later wen he must av moved on wit his life...
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Really not every guy freaks out to such. In fact some will feel good deep inside to hear that a girl actually does love them. What you need do I'd look into your man and find out more about him.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by nairaman66(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lisaflex:

meaning?

Nothing girly.., nothing you need to be bothered with!
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Skimpledawg(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
deylex77:
so the op registered Dec. 17th created 1 topic and it made FP. indeed life is cruel
She mite be related to our 'Oga' @ d top u know grin
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Wisegeek01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
You are here Putting up this thread, while the guy might might be doing another"

"Sista go and possess your possession
*In Gordonz voice*

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by usj(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi, I ve been approached by 3 different girls, and to tell u the truth I stylishly use sense to take their mind of it, I love them all but I also know that my mind was not ready for a relationship with them so instead of getting into relationship that will spoil our friendship that I value so much I simply don't get involved but I do it in such a way that I don't make them look stupid, and the respect I ve for them never changed. I will say follow ur instinct if he is an introvert but not in a cheap way if not he will use it against u if he is not mature.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by energylee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am sorry ops, I will like to tell you something on what you are thinking of,the holy book has never slated it for a lady to go to a man(therefore a man shall leave his parents and go to his wife and they shall become one.) sorry if am spiritual but it's d truth. Believe me if he loves you, he'll come, don't let him take your love for granted.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Strongfaze(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hey lady, how about asking him what he thinks about your closeness to him? From his reply, as an intelligent lady you will know your next step. I guess this is decent enough. With this move your reputation will not be at stake.
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by dtyla(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Anyi3:
And they just wouldn't let a friends with benefits relationship remain that way.

Oya try your luck and tell him, he'd either say yes let's do it or no can we remain friends with benefits.

Either way at least you still get to continue kissing the guy
na so oooo
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Dolypson04(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Adaeze003:

It means he don't like her! Just tell your friend to back out b4 it becomes a "had I known" situation. Thank...
Thanks. She is reading this too
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by pomsky: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
jenniferjon:

.....if you are the shy type, first, tell him the above story as a third party, i.e like if you are reporting it to him of someone you know (don't reveal its you). You can tell him it's a friend or cousin going through the situation who asked for your advice, then ask him for his advice on the issue. From his response, you can get a bit of his thinking process and value system as per the matter.
Secondly, based on his response ask him if it was him and the reverse was the case, i.e, if the matter was about him loving a woman but was finding it difficult to tell the woman, how would he handle such?
His response here will reveal a lot to you about whether he shares the same feelings as you are having for him. You should assess what he says he would do with what his current actions are with you.
Then thirdly, tell him there is a guy showing you so much interest, but you are not sure what to do? He might ask you how you feel about the guy, just tell him that the guy has asked you if you are in any serious relationship, but you have refused to give him any answer.
Study his reactions and responses, they will reveal a lot to you as per his state of mind!
Mind you, you don't have to do all these at a go. You might discuss the different issues at different times with him!
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Vires: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
pomsky:

.....if you are the shy type, first, tell him the above story as a third party, i.e like if you are reporting it to him of someone you know (don't reveal its you). You can tell him it's a friend or cousin going through the situation who asked for your advice, then ask him for his advice on the issue. From his response, you can get a bit of his thinking process and value system as per the matter.
Secondly, based on his response ask him if it was him and the reverse was the case, i.e, if the matter was about him loving a woman but was finding it difficult to tell the woman, how would he handle such?
His response here will reveal a lot to you about whether he shares the same feelings as you are having for him. You should assess what he says he would do with what his current actions are with you.
Then thirdly, tell him there is a guy showing you so much interest, but you are not sure what to do? He might ask you how you feel about the guy, just tell him that the guy has asked you if you are in any serious relationship, but you have refused to give him any answer.
Study his reactions and responses, they will reveal a lot to you as per his state of mind!
Mind you, you don't have to do all these at a go. You might discuss the different issues at different times with him!

1,000,000,000 billion likes
Re: How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
jenniferjon:

OK sit on his laps and say these words to him:

you: babatunde(whatever his name is), do you have a girlfriend?

babatunde: (with your titties right in front of him, and soft as.s on his laps) he'd quickly say no.

you: OK, what do you think of me?

babatunde: (his heart will leap for joy. he has been waiting for this opportunity) you're cute, bla bla bla

you: really? OK. there is something I've been trying to tell you. guess

babatunde: the mofo will pretend he has no idea.

then this is the point you tell him you have fallen for him.

NB: any nigga that can't sense your greenlight is a weak dullard. such niggaz don't deserve the puss.y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.