Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80209 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2015
WHEN YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE DESIRED MARK OF 1300 YOU THEN ALLOW THE MIXTURE TO STAY FOR AT LEAST 24HRS BEFORE USING IT TO PRODUCE

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
TO CONTINUE SHORTLY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
BUT WHAT IF YOU GOT 1100 OR 1200 INSTEAD OF 1300 WHAT WILL YOU DO . CAN SOMEBODY TRY TO TELL US WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU PRODUCE WITH IT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2015
WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO POST AN ANSWER MAKE AN ATTEMPT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 6:11pm On May 07, 2015
onyeakwanga:
BUT WHAT IF YOU GOT 1100 OR 1200 INSTEAD OF 1300 WHAT WILL YOU DO . CAN SOMEBODY TRY TO TELL US WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU PRODUCE WITH IT
if u get 1100 or 1200 instead of 1300. U should add little water to it and check d level again. but if u produce ur soap with dat level, i think ur soap wi be too caustic. which means it may peel ur hand wen using d soap. tnx

op.....hop i tried?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2015
noncy21:
if u get 1100 or 1200 instead of 1300. U should add little water to it and check d level again. but if u produce ur soap with dat level, i think ur soap wi be too caustic. which means it may peel ur hand wen using d soap. tnx

op.....hop i tried?

Better to try and fail than never to try at all.
you tried but this suggestion may help you, 1200 and 1100 is lesser than 1300

one more attempt from any person and then i will draw the conclusion.
in my seminars I ask questions as it makes the participants to assimilate the lecture very well
so any more attempt is welcomed
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by nobledeals(f): 8:41am On May 08, 2015
May God bless you abundantly for this selfless service. Thank God I am
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by nobledeals(f): 8:48am On May 08, 2015
May God bless you abundantly for this selfless service.

Thank God I am not late.

I think considering the fact that caustic soda, is an active agent and at the same time a builder, putting a lesser than the required proportion will not give desired result like soap softening or not removing stains as expected.

What about we that are not capable of purchasing the hydrometer yet. how do we measure for domestic use
I don't want to just be reading without practice
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
all the attempts are good I will give the answer tomorrow if no more attempt came in

as for your question noble deals hydrometer is not expensive at all
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
NOW THIS IS THE FIRST ANSWER I WILL WANT SOMEBODY TO GIVE THE LAST PART BY SIMPLY REPHRASING THIS ONE. NOW IF THE MARK IS LESS THAN 1300 WHAT IT MEANS IS THAT THE AMOUNT OF THE CAUSTIC SODA IN THE WATER IS TOO SMALL AND SO THE SOLUTION WILL NEED ADDITION OF MORE CAUSTIC SODA UNTIL THE DESIRED MARK IS OBTAINED. 1300
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
I expected somebody to give the answer but none surfaced.
okay just like we all eat garri, when you make it and it is too thick you add more water to it and if its too light u add more garri to it, so in the same way when the mark is at 1100 or 1200 what it means is that there is much water and so we need more caustic soda to get the right mark and when the mark is above 1300 it means that the caustic soda is too much and so we need to add more water to get it back to the desired right mark which is 1300.

so from the above explanation you can see that you do not need a pre determined quantity of water or a pre determined quantity of caustic soda but the quantity of both to be used is determined by the hydrometer
I know that you would have loved to have a particular quantity of each written out so as to make matters east for you, yes it is possible but why I do not recommend that one nor teach it in my seminars is because it is not reliable especially if you are producing for commercial purposes but if you are producing for personal consumption then you can decide to use that one.
nobledeals once asked something like that and I said in the reply that hydrometer is not expensive and it is preferred to measurements it is sold #350 only .

There are two reasons why you should not use measurements in the production of soap ( except for personal consumption). they are as follows:
1 there are two types of water which are soft water and hard water and both of then do not give the same reaction with caustic soda when the mixture takes place. this is because the hard water contains magnesium and calcium but the soft water do not . so the outcome of their dissolutions vary and this is why you must use a hydrometer to avoid low quality product.
2. different companies produce caustic soda and so the molar concentration of that of company x may not be the same as that of company y and so if you depend on a particular measurement you may be disappointed especially if you are used to one particular company and you go to buy only to discover that they don't have that stock again ....
....to be continued

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2015
meanwhile I have seminar in Onitsha next week from Monday to Wednesday at global sec school owerri road by 4pm daily. the posters are all over the places.
we are treating 50 items 100% full fledged practicals. tell your friends
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2015
WHEN YOU TRY TO OPEN THE BLOG AND IT DID NOT OPEN JUST TRY AGAIN AFTER A FEW SECONDS. SO FAR TWO PERSONS HAVE CALLED TO MAKE THAT COMPLAINT BUT I DISCOVERED THAT ITS A NETWORK ISSUE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
it is one thing to produce soap and yet another thing to produce soap of good quality. some of the things you may experience if you did not heed the instruction of the hydrometer are as follows
1 your soap may not be hard as expected .I.e it will be soft and can be pressed with mere hand
2 itching of hands
3 poor level of foaming
4 reduction in the original size of the soap in the process of time
etc

the next thing I will talk about in the next lecture on this soap production is what we call the
SOAP RATIO

so get ready
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
I am yet to see a house in any street of any city or even village that you won't see soap (and salt) in that house. this is why companies producing soaps are so many
but take my advice, before you go into production of soap consultancy is encouraged. the fellow that called me from IMO state will understand better what this means
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2015
if you desire to build wealth just like myself then the easiest way to build it is production
ask Forbes if you are in doubt
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
can any person attempt what soap ratio is?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:03am On May 17, 2015
onyeakwanga:
can any person attempt what soap ratio is?

hint: the ratio of the ingredients

one or two attempts is okay

remember our seminar kicks off tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
happy Sunday to all
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by dellaziz(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2015
please would like to. know if u sell tea bags that can be used to package herbal products. ..or if u have any idea where It is been sold..tnx
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
dellaziz:
please would like to. know if u sell tea bags
that can be used to package herbal products.
..or if u have any idea where It is been
sold..tnx

I do not sell it but do teach how to make yours

though if where to buy is your priority, can as well give you the contact
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by dellaziz(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2015
onyeakwanga:

I do not sell it but do teach how to make yours

though if where to buy is your priority, can as well give you the contact

so u know who sells d tea bags...??

would b glad if u can give me d person's contact no..
and is d person in Lagos or close
tnx in advance
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by proffmanue(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
@Onyeakwanga, could u pls drop your email address, I need to contact u. I want to go into small scale Bar(laundry) soap production.
Have done my own findings on it, but I feel I should talk to someone in the know. Thks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
proffmanue:
@Onyeakwanga, could u pls drop your email address, I need to contact u. I want to go into small scale Bar(laundry) soap production.
Have done my own findings on it, but I feel I should talk to someone in the know. Thks
MY Email address is in my blog but you can still take it here: ozorgana@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2015
LIFE IS GOOD WHEN THE MONEY IS FLOWING.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2015
onyeakwanga:
MY Email address is in my blog but you can still take it here: ozorgana@gmail.com
WHEN YOU SEND THE MAIL, NOTIFY ME HERE IN THIS THREAD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
pls give me your blog link
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
stadora:
pls give me your blog link
MY BLOG ADDRESS IS www.howtoproduceitems.blog.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2015
@SPRING PARK I SAW YOUR SMS. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I NEED IT. BUT ALWAYS DROP SUCH POST HERE IN THIS THREAD AND NOT ON MY LINE BECAUSE OTHERS MAY ASK FOR IT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by dellaziz(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2015
onyeakwanga:
@SPRING PARK I SAW YOUR SMS. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I NEED IT. BUT ALWAYS DROP SUCH POST HERE IN THIS THREAD AND NOT ON MY LINE BECAUSE OTHERS MAY ASK FOR IT

guy am still waiting 4 d contacts
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2015
dellaziz:

guy am still waiting 4 d contacts

drop your mail to get it in your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.