Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80145 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
onyeakwanga:
FINALLY THE SEMINAR IS HERE AGAIN. IN ONITSHA AND ASABA I WILL BE HOLDING SEMINARS BY UPPER WEEK ONITSHA- 13TH, 15TH, AND 17TH OF THIS MONTH ASABA- 14TH, 16TH, AND 18TH OF THIS MONTH THE VENUE FOR ONITSHA IS GLOBAL SECONDARY SCHOOL OWERRI ROAD, TIME IS 4PM ASABA - LATER THE VENUE WILL BE POSTED HERE IMMEDIATELY I GET ONE IF YOU ARE IN THESE PLACES JUST WATCH AROUND FROM MONDAY YOU WILL START SEEING THE POSTERS ALL OVER THE PLACES
sorry again for those already warming up for the seminar. i will be going to lagos on monday precisely badagary for one on one training and so as result won't be around for the seminar again so its suspended for now.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
onyeakwanga:
GET SET FOR MORE TODAY ONCE I FINISH THE DESCRIPTION OF THE E BOOK WE WILL ENTER INTO THE PRODUCTION ROOM
like i was saying most e books you may be used to just tells you about the ingredients used in the production of that product and then the measurements and finally the procedure, so in just one or two pages its over. mine is not like that, just a single item is more than ten pages so that you can understand it perfectly. that is why it is being sold per item and not collectively.each product has its own e book and in that e book you will read about the basics of production and how it applies to that particular product, you will read about production terminologies and how it affects thatproduct,you will read all the functions of each of the individual ingredient in that product make up, the ingredients are also grouped into the different class they belong to i.e. whether an ingredient is a builder or additive or active ingredient or a preservativ
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
...and then after the above explanations the procedure will then come last. that is also why it has taken us this long to even finish the soap production. by the time we finish with each product i will give you a link to the blog where you will read the complete e book on that particular product. by the time i am through you will understand better what i told you about the difference between a mentor and a teacher. IF U R A CORPER POSTED TO AKWA IBOM STATE YOU WILL ENJOY THE PRIVILEGE OF SEEING ME THERE ON CAMP COS I AM THE NYSC SAED CONSULTANT FOR AKWA IBOM AND SO FEATURE ON CAMP WHENEVER ANY BATCH ARRIVES. CAMP WLL KICK OFF BY 4TH OF MAY AND SO BY 11TH OF MAY TILL 16TH OF MAY I'LL BE LIVE ON CAMP EMPOWERING THE CORP MEMBERS. MR BRIGHT IS MY NAME AND WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE A VIEWER OF THIS THREAD WALK UPTO ME TO ASK ME ARE YOU THE MR BRIGHT I NORMALLY READ YOUR POST ON NAIRALAND? DON'T FORGET TO DO THAT AS IT WILL MAKE MY DAY IF YOU DO
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
yet to hear from you Juliana or have you not checked your mail
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello sir, i ve seen ur mail with d name SHALLAC nig. Can i send u a mail through d mail u sent me? Thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Juliana7:
Hello sir, i ve seen ur mail with d name SHALLAC nig. Can i send u a mail through d mail u sent me? Thanks
YES YOU CAN ONLY TRY TO NOTIFY ME HERE WHEN YOU DO SO I CAN OPEN IT AS I DON'T ALWAYS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
THE STAGE IS NOW SET FOR THE PROPER BUSINESS SO GET CLOSER WITH YOUR WRITING MATERIALS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
THE STAGE IS NOW SET FOR THE PROPER BUSINESS SO GET CLOSER WITH YOUR WRITING MATERIALS ANYTIME FROM NOW WE WILL LET OUT THE CAT FROM THE BAG
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
TYPING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
REMEMBER WE ARE ON SOAP PRODUCTION
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
I SAID EARLIER THAT THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF SOAP PRODUCTION PROCESS WHICH ARE THE COOL PROCESS AND THE HOT PROCESS. WE WILL START WITH THE COOL PROCESS

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 6:21am On Apr 11, 2015
onyeakwanga:
I SAID EARLIER THAT THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF SOAP PRODUCTION PROCESS WHICH ARE THE COOL PROCESS AND THE HOT PROCESS. WE WILL START WITH THE COOL PROCESS
nice. Patiently waiting sir.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
COLD PROCESS OF SOAP MAKING. The following are all the ingredients that CAN be used in the production of soap by the cold process : 1 OILS- pk, thallow, fatty, sludge, vegetable, soyabean etc. 2 CAUSTIC SODA- dana, ici etc 3 WATER- borehole, rain, well, stream, distilled etc 4 FRAGRANCE- strawberry, vanilla, etc 5 COLOR- green oil based, blue oil based, etc 6 SODA ASH - light, thick/dense etc 7 SODIUM SULPHATE 8 SODIUM SILICATE 9 FOAMING AGENT Based on your own USP, you can use the ingredients of your choice from the above listed ingredients so long as the active ingredient is present. Having listed these ingredients the next thing now is to classify them into the group they belong to that is grouping each into the class it falls into whether active ingre...to be ctd
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is sls and sulphuric(not sure of d spelling) acid a forming agent use in tablet soap making or liquid soap making? Tnx
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 5:16am On Apr 12, 2015
following sir
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
WE SHALL CONTINUE BY TOMORROW
noncy21:
Is sls and sulphuric(not sure of d spelling) acid a forming agent use in tablet soap making or liquid soap making? Tnx
YES SLS - sodium lauryl sulphate and sulphonic acid not sulphuric are both foaming agents used in the production of LIQUID SOAP. MORE LECTURES CONTINUE BY TOMORROW. ELECTION IS COOL OVER HERE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
congratulations to asaba. finally the posters are all over the city of asaba. so start getting ready

the next is Enugu
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
N.B: both the asaba seminar and the enugu seminar will be by next week
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2015
d posters are all over Enugu
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
THAT OF ASABA WILL BE ON THE 20TH, 22ND, AND 24TH WHILE THAT OF ENUGU WILL BE ON THE 21ST, 23RD, AND 25TH OF APRIL. TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT. REGISTRATION IS #1000 ONLY. SCHOOL FEES IS FREE. CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE END OF THE TRAINING. HANDOUTS AND VCDs WILL BE SOLD AT THE VENUE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
ENQUIRIES: MR BRIGHT - 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
THE VENUE FOR THE ENUGU SEMINAR IS MARKET ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL BESIDE HOLY GHOST CATHEDRAL OLD PARK ENUGU TIME IS 4PM PROMPT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
THE VENUE FOR ASABA SEMINAR WILL BE FINALIZED BY TOMORROW MEANWHILE THE POSTERS ARE ALL OVER THE TWO CITIES. GET SET FOR THE BEST
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2015
following
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by donemitex1: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
This Thread is wonderful, i cant imagine, youre giving away this wealth of information. Anyway, i would like to contribute my own quota. Anyone who is interested in producing School Chalk can buy the Chalk Mould from me. My name is Emeka and i am into school chalk production. i must confess that it is a very profitable business. For training and consultancy, please call me on 08065278738. Thanks

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=donemitex1 post=32741279]This Thread is wonderful, i cant imagine, youre giving away this wealth of information. NOTED. YEAH I THOUGHT AS MUCH BEFORE STARTING THE THREAD BUT DECIDED ALL THE SAME TO DO IT COS I BELIEVE IN THE 'PRINCIPLE OF GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU'. ALSO I FEEL HAPPY FROM THE GRADUALLY GROWING TRAFFIC ON THE THREAD. ALSO SOME CALLS DO COME IN DEMANDING FOR HANDOUTS. I ALSO KNOW THAT IF YOU SEE MY PRODUCT IN D MARKET YOU WILL BUY IT SO THE THREAD ALSO ADVERTISE MY PRODUCT ETC. SO ITS NOT ALTOGETHER A WASTE OF MEGABYTES AND TIME
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by mgbadakaenyi: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
nice thread. well done sir
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by IGWEILOH: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
That is great. Keep it up!
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2015
IGWEILOH:
That is great. Keep it up!
NOTED. THAT'S A GOOD OBSERVATION FROM YOU
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2015
THE VENUE FOR THE ASABA SEMINAR HAD BEEN PAID FOR SUCCESSFULLY, IT IS AT GRACE PRIMARY SCHOOL, OPPOSITE NNPC MEGA STATION BESIDE IBETO SHOP AFTER TRAFFIC LIGHT JUNCTION AS YOU ARE GOING TO ONITSHA
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by akwaajaahuogu: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
INTERESTING THREAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.