Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80223 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2015
proffmanue:
@Onyeakwanga, could u pls drop your email address, I need to contact u. I want to go into small scale Bar(laundry) soap production.
Have done my own findings on it, but I feel I should talk to someone in the know. Thks
CHECK YOUR INBOX I HAVE REPLIED YOUR MAIL. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2015
WITHOUT DETERMINATION THERE IS NO PRODUCTION ANYWHERE. ALL THE GREAT AND LEADING COMPANIES YOU SEE TODAY HAD THIS QUALITY AS ONE OF THEIR KEYS TO THE TOP. SO IF YOU WANT TO GET THERE THEN YOU TOO WILL NEED IT . ONE OF THE REASONS I ENJOY LISTENING TO OYEDEPO'S MESSAGES IS BECAUSE HE TEACHES THAT QUALITY VERY WELL AND FROM EXPERIENCE. OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT CHURCH IS ALSO A COMPANY YES YOU MAY ARGUE IT BUT IT IS.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
CHECK YOUR MAILS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2015
we will continue shortly
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by dellaziz(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
[qu
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
dellaziz:
dakariusxerxes.at.gmail.com thanks

check your mail today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2015
onyeakwanga:

check your mail today
pls send 2 me too ada4emeka@yahoo.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by dellaziz(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2015
onyeakwanga:

check your mail today

OK thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2015
dellaziz:
OK thanks

your email address is not correct
I tried sending the mail but it kept refusing to go
check it and repost.
initially I copied and pasted but later changed the at to @ yet no way so check it and repost
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by dellaziz(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
onyeakwanga:

your email address is not correct
I tried sending the mail but it kept refusing to go
check it and repost.
initially I copied and pasted but later changed the at to @ yet no way so check it and repost

dakariusxerxes@gmail.com...copied directly from my email box
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
okay I will resend it later today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by abdulkabeerhay(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2015
please this is my email haykaybee4real@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2015
onyeakwanga:
okay I will resend it later today

I have sent it to your mail go and check it
goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Mathias2015(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2015
Hello mod, is long now i hav't reach you, too many engagement. i'm d one always calling u frm PH. I will soon reach u on ur line to sort things out about d Portharcourt seminar. Mathias-aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by periwyte2(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
How can I get ur vcd?
Send additional info: lebari.nkpowa@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
periwyte2:
How can I get ur vcd? Send additional info: lebari.nkpowa@gmail.com

the way you want it delivered, - speed post - waybill - drivers - one on one delivery etc
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Mathias2015:
Hello mod, is long now i hav't reach you, too many engagement. i'm d one always calling u frm PH. I will soon reach u on ur line to sort things out about d Portharcourt seminar. Mathias-aboyimathias@gmail.com
I HAVE SENT YOU A MAIL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
AGBOR IN DELTA STATE, START GETTING READY THIS MONTH OR NEXT FOR A GREAT VISITATION
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
onyeakwanga:
can any person attempt what soap ratio is?
WAITED A LONG TIME BUT NO ONE DARED ANSWER THE QUESTION. OKAY WE WILL CONTINUE ON THE LECTURES AGAIN SINCE NONE IS WILLING TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2015
AT THE ROOT OF EVERY ACHIEVEMENT IS PASSION. NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACCOMPLISHED WITHOUT PASSION
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
periwyte2:
How can I get ur vcd?
Send additional info: lebari.nkpowa@gmail.com

SENT

onyeakwanga:
WAITED A LONG TIME BUT NO ONE DARED ANSWER THE QUESTION. OKAY WE WILL CONTINUE ON THE LECTURES AGAIN SINCE NONE IS WILLING TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT

WE STOPPED AT ASKING FOR WHAT THE SOAP RATIO IS BUT NONE WAS ABLE TO GIVE THE ANSWERS TO IT SO WE HAVE TO MOVE ON

IF YOU ARE IN ONITSHA, A SEMINAR WILL RUN JUST FOR ONE DAY AT CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL UMUOJI. I WAS INVITED THERE FOR THE TRAINING SO YOU CAN MAXIMIZE THAT OPPORTUNITY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CATHOLIC BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT PAY. I AM THINKING THAT IT IS THE MINISTRY THAT WANTS TO FUND AND SPONSOR THE TRAINING AND NOT THE MEMBERS.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE PRODUCTION OF SOAP IS THE SOAP RATIO AND THIS RATIO IS NOTHING BUT THE CAUSTIC SODA TO PALM KERNEL OIL RATIO AND IT IS 1:2 RATIO. NOW BEFORE WE GO ON MORE, LET SOMEBODY TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND BY THAT RATIO AND THEN I WILL COME IN. IN YOUR EXPLANATION TRY TO MAKE MENTION OF THE CONCENTRATION OF THE CAUSTIC SODA. I AM WAITING
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:40am On Jun 15, 2015
GREAT MEN STAY UP IN THE NIGHTS PLANNING THEIR BUSINESS EMPIRE WHILE SLUGARDS SLEEP
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by mgbadakaenyi: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
LOVELY THREAD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2015
mgbadakaenyi:
LOVELY THREAD
YOUR WELCOME. information is key to the long desired transformation of our nation
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
onyeakwanga:
NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE PRODUCTION OF SOAP IS THE SOAP RATIO AND THIS RATIO IS NOTHING BUT THE CAUSTIC SODA TO PALM KERNEL OIL RATIO AND IT IS 1:2 RATIO. NOW BEFORE WE GO ON MORE, LET SOMEBODY TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND BY THAT RATIO AND THEN I WILL COME IN. IN YOUR EXPLANATION TRY TO MAKE MENTION OF THE CONCENTRATION OF THE CAUSTIC SODA. I AM WAITING

still waiting
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
happy sunday to all.
in the absence of contribution we are going to move forward.

if you are in nnewi in anambra state and agbor in delta state
then start getting prepared as we will be coming to these places by 2nd week of july and 3rd week of july respectively
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by mgbadakaenyi: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
onyeakwanga:
happy sunday to all.
in the absence of contribution we are going to move forward.

if you are in nnewi in anambra state and agbor in delta state
then start getting prepared as we will be coming to these places by 2nd week of july and 3rd week of july respectively
NICE ONE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
on the 16th(wed), 17th(thurs) and 18th(frid) of july, a seminar will be taking place in onitsha, the time is 4pm prompt. so start getting ready, inform your friends as well. the training is on fifty different items. so its time to add value to yourself. GOODLUCK
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
onyeakwanga:
on the 16th(wed), 17th(thurs) and 18th(frid) of july, a seminar will be taking place in onitsha, the time is 4pm prompt. so start getting ready, inform your friends as well. the training is on fifty different items. so its time to add value to yourself. GOODLUCK
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.