Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80142 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
HAPPY BOXING DAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow, good news to all of you calling me from abuja, i wl be coming to abuja by january precisely on the 9th of january
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2016
as you can see, the harmatan had just started, so its time to put your knowledge to good use
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
this is a time for every wise person to sit back and retrospect and introspect to discover how to move your life to the next level come 2017
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
welcome to the end of the year 2016, as we move into the new year, my prayer for all is that the year wl be the best year ever in your life in jesus name
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2017
happy new year to all
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
many will take a new year decision but very few will carry it on to the finiish line, have you made a decision to start the production of any item, then do not wait for a perfect time, start at once and before you know it, the rest will be history
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
i will give another free training on one item as a bonus for the year 2017, so i want some people to suggest the item that you will like and then off we go
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
onyeakwanga:
i will give another free training on one item as a bonus for the year 2017, so i want some people to suggest the item that you will like and then off we go
I'M STILL WAITING FOR AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
okay, we have to move on since no one indicated interest on any particular item. i wl be the one taking the lead. meanwhile all those calling me from abuja, get ready cos on monday i wl be in abuja live.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2017
this is my program for the first few months of the year. the cities i wl be going to are as follows: onitsha, aba, agbor, benin, umuahia etc
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
the other cities that will still be covered this first few months include Enugu, nsukka, abakeleke, owerri, okigwe, orlu, nnewi etc
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
the way forward for nigeria as a country and for the individual youth or adult in this country is entrepreneurship
I want to encourage every reader of this thread to embrace it, I am not just a teacher, I am a mentor, I am not just like the park touts who will load a vehicle to its destination but they won't step an inch off the park, no i am in the field and i talk and teach u from experience
I remember telling u sometime ago that all u need to make it in entrepreneurship is sheer determination and that's all, money is not as important as determination if u truly want success in the venture, all u need is grit and determination and d odas wl fall in place over time
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
do not allow any excuse to stop you this year. napoleon hill said: start where you are and other tools wl be found along the way as you go. i know that somebody wl be inspired by this post, make sure that you are the one and not someone else
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2017
just to remind all my callers once again that its two more days and I wl be live in abuja, the federal capital territory, so get ready and not to be giving excuse and when i must have left abuja for my base, u now start saying you were indisposed then, so see to it cos preparation is the bedrock of success
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
the last lecture I was giving to us close to the end of 2016 was on the impact of pH on your product, I wl continue from where we stopped, meanwhile if there is anything u did not understand so far, u can ask your questions here.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
happy sunday to all nairalanders
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
WOW, tomorrow is the long awaited day. i wl be in abuja live, by the grace of God. so all my callers from abuja and environs, get ready for a drastic encounter with life impacting information
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
finally the d day is here. i'm at the park now on my way to abuja, these transporters are not smiling at all oo, abuja is 12k from onitsha, na wao, wonder how much it wl be by flight, all the same, abuja here i come
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
when you know what you are doing and you are doing very well, its only a matter of time and you will start making waves in that thing. so learn a skill today and start today to make your own contribution to this our great country and make our nation a wonderful place to be. do not forget to call me, my number is 08068027745-MR BRIGHT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
i have been very busy since morning. i still have today and tomorrow to stay in abuja,for those of you that may still want to see me
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
my first seminar will be by upper week cos of my abuja trip
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
all the people calling me from abakeleke in ebonyi state, start getting ready, this year I wl be going to some places I have never gone to before especially places where much calls have been coming in, so all should be getting ready it is a year of massive empowerment
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2017
I will give the final lecture on the pH today, I wl show u how the pH of the skin is different from the pH of the blood and the relevance or its significance in the determination of SOP of products
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
meanwhile if u have any question u don't understand, just post it here
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
back to what we are saying, the pH of the blood is between 7.35-7.45
so whatever u r producing should be sth compatible wt d ph of the blood, short of that, your customers will soon fall sick as a result of buying your product and you know d consequences: low patronage
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2017
the ph of the blood is different from the ph of the body and as such they determine your projected ph for any particular product. the types of products that ph of the blood affects is different from the types of products that the body ph affects.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
if i should ask, what products do you think are affected by the blood ph
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
the very first seminar for the year wl take place here in onitsha
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
happy sunday to all, just to remind all that the seminar will start by wednesday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:21am On Jan 26, 2017
the easiest way for you to excel as a producer, now that chemicals are very expensive is for you to improvise

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.