Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (82113 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:26am On Apr 17, 2017
wishing all of you on nairaland a happy easter
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
for sometime now there has not been any outside seminar, the last time i tried to go to aba but the contingencies were much, but in no distant time, i wl be there as soon as possible, but now the people that wl enjoy the move now are those in delta state precisely in agbor, i am on my way to agbor to make the necessary preparations and arrangements, so if you are in delta state and you need to acquire great knowledge on the production of all the afore listed items, then do not miss this once in a while opportunity, it is our first hit in agbor, and it wl be mega mega, you cannot afford to miss it, it wl last for three days, don't be left aside. goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by CellTabRepairs: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
BUSINESS U Should Do Right Away!
Small business you say?.NGN 30k(about $100 min) average daily is possible &more! U do the sum for what is being averaged per month! Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. Educated? Start small but grow, package it well, employ others, while U supervise.This is guaranteed with depth of skills & acumen in smartphones & Tablets Repairs business.. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc OR

Click My Name & View, then get it immediately by clicking link in my signature or go to the marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
preparations for the seminar in agbor intensifies, the date has been fixed, it will take place on monday 1st of may to wednesday 3rd of may 2017, so if you are in asaba or umunede, better maximize the opportunity seeing that agbor is closer to you. goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
all the people calling and asking for venue should please exercise a little patience till monday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
onyeakwanga:
all the people calling and asking for venue should please exercise a little patience till monday
yes, the venue will be paid for on monday while the training will start by the upper monday which is the first of may 2017
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
FINALLY CONGRATS TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN AGBOR, AT SUCH A TIME AS THIS, LIVES WL BE IMPACTED, DESTINIES AFFECTED POSITIVELY AND NEW STREAMS OF INCOME OPENED, SO ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY. the venue had finally being paid for,the name of the venue is :HIGHFLIERS ACADEMY(ASN MUSIC WORLD) @ no.187 lagos-asaba road, beside diamond bank plc, the time remains 4pm and the date is monday 1st to wednesday 3rd of may 2017, goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2017
do not forget that after this seminar in agbor, i will be coming to enugu, so for all of you calling from enugu, start getting prepared for our invasion in enugu
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
preparations for agbor heightens, this is the first seminar that i wl be teaching some special packages in a general seminar, that are otherwise meant only for the platform of one on one
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2017
some of the items that we wl train people on how they are produced include the following: cameroon soap, recharge card, tablet soap,bar soap, toilet soap, medicated soap, liquid soap, detergent, shampoo, bleach, car wash,tile cleaner, toilet cleaner, izal, detol, air freshener,drummer, perfume, body cream, body lotion,shower gel, hair cream,vaseline, robb, mentholatum, shoe polish, liquid shoe polish, candle, oil paint, tex-cote paint, emulsion paint, top bond, shoe gum, office gum, starch, custard, cake, chin chin, buns, etc
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
these items will also be taught during the program: face powder, chalk,after shave, detergent, rat poison, mosquito killer,insect powder, pop corn, orange ice cream, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, banana ice cream, wood filler,etc
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
there are people that have asked us whether the seminar will be theory and i just begin to wonder if it is possible for such a training to take place without practicals
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
do not forget that the e book containing all those listed items and those not listed are available on demand, you can reach me on 08068027745(MR BRIGHT)
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
success comes with courage and persistence, so also you cannot excel in production without these qualities
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
onyeakwanga:
FINALLY CONGRATS TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN AGBOR, AT SUCH A TIME AS THIS, LIVES WL BE IMPACTED, DESTINIES AFFECTED POSITIVELY AND NEW STREAMS OF INCOME OPENED, SO ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY. the venue had finally being paid for,the name of the venue is :HIGHFLIERS ACADEMY(ASN MUSIC WORLD) @ no.187 lagos-asaba road, beside diamond bank plc, the time remains 4pm and the date is monday 1st to wednesday 3rd of may 2017, goodluck
finally, the long awaited day has arrived, so be there by at least, ten minutes before the time
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2017
onyeakwanga:
do not forget that the e book containing all those listed items and those not listed are available on demand, you can reach me on 08068027745(MR BRIGHT)
you can also come to the venue to get the hardcopy
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
finally, on my way to affect lives and influence destinies for good, what a privilege, so if you are in for this life changing encounter, then start rounding off with whatever you are doing so you can meet up and not have to stand up throughout the two hours
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
we are about to start, so those of you on the way should hasten up
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2017
THE PIC

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2017
the training just ended, on my way back now, i did not enjoy the training very well as the students were not willing to agree to our modus operandi but all the same, the training continues tomorrow but by 3pm
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2017
today's training starts by 3pm
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2017
on monday i wl announce the venue for the next training
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
happy sunday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:30am On May 08, 2017
this is the time to plan on how to beat your competetors, that is what i am doing now, so you wake up and go to work on your future
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
if you called for ebook, then check your mails
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:55am On May 10, 2017
if you are in aba, start getting ready because i wl storm aba today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2017
FINALLY, the long awaited seminar is now here, aba seminar will take place from thursday 18th to saturday20th of may, that is next week, the venue will be announced by tomorrow after we have paid for it by tomorrow, its going to be explosive
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
preparations heighten in aba against the seminar that will be taking place there next week
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2017
the venue will be announced later today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
the venue will likely be the same place we used last year
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
happy sunday, remember, a poor man has no voice, so make up your mind to join the big boys club by moving out this week to do something that will add to your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.