Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

#issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri (20470 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB / Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by safarigirl(f): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2014
The OP said Buhari hasn't presented a campaign point. In the same write-up, the OP also admitted that Buhari is widely known to speak against CORRUPTION.

Only Namadi Sambo will be forgiven if he still requires an explanation to know what Buhari's campaign point is by this time.

Common sense should tell you that Buhari's government is coming in to send GEJ, Okupe, Abati, Bode George, Alams and Dimaji Bankole to the prisons they all should have been in eons ago....stop asking questions that have obvious answers.

In fact, a ticket with Baba Suwe/Mr. Ibu would still trump Jonah and Sambo.....issue or no issue, Buhari is better than Jonah

9 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Olusanya333(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2014
How does this help the price of garri for market?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by lilyfox: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2014
what Ann responded I am dazzled that a mother can make $9060 in four weeks on the internet .
go now =====>>W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by craix(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2014
2015 buhari all the way!!!!

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by manutdadex(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2014
gej's backwardness?? Nigerians want a miracle which is nt possible, u expect a man to solve naija problems in 6 yrs, which is a wrong notion of governance, governance is nt a man's job, d earlier wil get dis d beta...because we wil stil cry after 2 yrs of Buhari's reign(i.e dat is if him enta). Buhari jst one enta aso rock,him no get blueprint of wetin him one do! Am sure he is jst preparin his!

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by hogunzy(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2014
I didn't make the front ha when will I GMB till 2019

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rozayx5(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
watched buhari on channels tv and i saw cluelessness in its finest form embarassed

6 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by obailala(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2014
This Nairaland people sef...
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Phikom(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Story for d gods...epistle full of d whole world or 100pages epistle cannnot stop GMB from occupying Aso rock come May 2015...
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by gloriusabiodun: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2014
nothing wey na fit do jonathan is gone

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by chamboy(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2014
shikshark:
one big mistake gej made was that he circulated himself with fo.ols eg abati & okupe and i assure you it aint gonna happen this time around
A fool attracts Fools

3 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by salamij(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2014
yea. Up GMB

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by hisableplc(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2014
I see a repeat of what happened to Yaradua happening to GMB if he gets there i trust d riggers they will do it again as usual
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2014
twaintoy:
Don't worry, when clueless and shoeless GEJ leaves for his Otuoke zoo and Buhari becomes the president, you will know how.
Sai Buhari 2015.
is this not the 4th time he is contesting?

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by thefakestan: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2014
So these days one can only make a limited amount of FP comment, Well it is well indeed,
Seun and His MODs should continue and watch how traffic will drop drastically, since there would be no need to refresh the NL page a million times.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rozayx5(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2014
[size=15pt]buhari is clueless embarassed
buhari on channels TV

how are you going to manage the economy amidst crumbling oil prices? - answer: i will stabilise the Oil market

how are you going to manage the economy? i will use the army to manage the economy WTF shocked shocked [/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by lovelyadeola(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2014
This new ad classified site comes with wide variety of location in respective State I dont even believe my eyes when I saw my own area gan gan on this dear sites with features of no charges on the trade going on there... And the greatest features here is that You can make money with this site (which you msg me here to have the info)
So what are you waiting for Palz
Click here http:///7004 and start using this mind blowing platform today....
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2014
safarigirl:
The OP said Buhari hasn't presented a campaign point. In the same write-up, the OP also admitted that Buhari is widely known to speak against CORRUPTION.

Only Namadi Sambo will be forgiven if he still requires an explanation to know what Buhari's campaign point is by this time.

Common sense should tell you that Buhari's government is coming in to send GEJ, Okupe, Abati, Bode George, Alams and Dimaji Bankole to the prisons they all should have been in eons ago....stop asking questions that have obvious answers.

In fact, a ticket with Baba Suwe/Mr. Ibu would still trump Jonah and Sambo.....issue or no issue, Buhari is better than Jonah
why did he not Jail shagari?

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by ibson99(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2014
What is wrong with this one? She just wrote down beautiful nonsense... GBM hasn't began his campaign yet, all that's happening now are background politicking when he starts going from state to state and making promises then we can talk of issueless propaganda, for now there is absolutely no basis to denigrate or sully the hope of change that Nigerians are expecting.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by ayindejimmy(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2014
In politics.. especially at this Junction we are.. you
won't want to disclose your ace. APC has a
manifesto and Buhari is their candidate. in my
view, we should expect a federal outlook to
whatever we are presently witnessing in APC States
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by BUSHHUNTER: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Join the Social Media Campaign to SPEAK UP and prove we are not COWARDS.

Is it possible for us to come together once again as we did the last out and this time for a greater cause?
You and I know that it is time to reach the Ekiti State govt and inform them that they are indebted to 2013 Batch C Ekiti State Corp Members.

I would recommend we STRONGLY remind the state government of their balance due to us in case in their gross oversight, they have completely forgotten and labelled us as ZOMBIES (them no go fit do anything).

Quick question mate:
Are you a coward? Are you not interested in proving you have a voice that matters? Are you going to sit there and watch them rob you off your entitlement?

As for me, I am not a zombie or a coward and I have laboured for that money and therefore i deserve my wages.
If so I would suggest we start a trend on social media (Twitter) to be precise and go public with it. A few broadcasts on Whatsapp, Bbm, Facebook and other social channels inviting our colleagues to join up in the trend and we are go to go. FORWARD THIS

I have also done a research and we have a list of handles (usernames) we must mention to make our voices heard and also we need to use a SINGLE hash tag which is: #FayoseMustHear

These are the handles:
Official Username of Governer Ayodele Fayose @GovAyoFayose
Official Username of Ekiti State Government @ekitistategov

Please pass this along and let begin NOW. Even if we ended up not getting paid, AT LEAST WE DARED TO SPEAK UP.

I sign this document by going first and making my contribution. This is my tweet on twitter and many more will follow:

Excuse my manners @GovAyoFayose & @ekitistategov. When are we going to be paid our wages? We deserve it and we have labored #FayoseMustHear

You can search, view and join up the trend by clicking
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FayoseMustHear

P.S: Please remember to include #FayoseMustHear in your message/tweet.

P.P.S: You can also mention the official usernames of these high profile news agencies and inform them of our plight.
@ChannelsTV_NG
@vanguardngrnews
@pmnewsnigeria

P.P.P.S: Please pass this along even if you are not interested. Other people might be more courageous enough to speak up. We are
not cowards, ARE YOU?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
One thing the writer must know is that Buhari's campaign isn't just an emotion-driven campaign, it is based on a singular issue (I stand to be corrected) and that issue is "genuine war against corruption". One doesn't need to tell you how "monies saved from plugging leakages" would be deployed. The thing is, once these leakages are contained, things would simply work as they are supposed to. Contractors would execute jobs they are paid to do. Pronouncements on paper/budgets would be transformed to visible structures on the ground. You won't have a situation where the only progress visible would be those on paper in some polls conducted by the country's finance minister!!

When you fix corruption (and stealing), you invariably fix 80% of this country's problems.
when U proclaim U are going to fix something U muat have a blueprint as to how.I U want to build a house U must jave ur plan in place.If U ask him how.no answer yet.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by safarigirl(f): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2014
erico2k2:

why did he not Jail shagari?
the ratio of people he jailed far outnmubers those he didn't jail.

How many corrupt people have seen jail in GEJ's tenure? And knowing that he has at least 3 times the number of corrupt people GMB had in his tenure, you'd expect that he would have jailed more people than GMB

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by dre11(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2014
The show is getting more and more interesting by the day

GMB all the way
Let GEJ return to otukegrin

4 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by sebali: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Let Jona Go First

Jona and pdp in general has failed so its high time we try out a new person and a new party. If we successfully vote out pdp it wud bring abt an awakening to all Nigerians dat d electorate are more powerful dan any political party wish wud help keep politicians in check cos dey wud always fear bin voted out in d next election if dey fail to act.
Also if we vote out pdp(jona) and afta 4yrs buhari failed to deliver we wud also vote him out and cont. doing so regardless of d party in power until we get wat we desire.
It wud be foolish to vote in GEJ and PDP dat has failed because we fear BUHARI and APC might fail....

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Collynzo9: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2014
dridowu:
Anytime i remember this "Stealing is not corruption" i just laugh out loud. Honestly we nigerians don enta 1 chance
Your master Buhari beileves that stealing is not corrpution more than anyone else.
That was why he said Abacha wasn't corrupt despite all the money he stole.
The same reason why he said in his last interview with Channels TV that no military regime was corrupt, despite all the money they stole.
So ask him for explanations.

3 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rozayx5(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
issueless you say.
Because he hasn't say I Ve no shoes, I Ve no cloth.

Thank God you recognize his zero tolerance to corruption.

Nigeria is having a lot of problem.

He Ve to sit down and take a good look at Nigeria. then he can choose what's his campaign agenda will be.

Thank God you say you don't' want many promise.

Real men act not just talk.

So I agree with some of your word.

*will modify later*

Buhari for President

so we should wait till he enters Aso Rock before we know his plans for the country?
we should wait for action when it will be too late to boot him out if he is clueless?
so right now Buhari does not Know Nigeria's problems till he sits on the presidential Seat?

most Buhari followers are clueless undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by KwoiZabo(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
OP the only thing you accused GEJ of is corruption but let me tell you, Nigeria overtook 8 countries in the global corruption perception index under President Jonathan, if you don't know that is a big leap. GEJ fights corruption by preventing it and not by Jailing a few political enemies in the name of fighting corruption.
Now coming to Buhari, he is just a power monger with motives we cannot disclose, thats why he even join hands with the most corrupt Nigerians just to grab power and he tells us he wants to fight corruption, but i know Buhari cannot be Nigeria's President.
Finally APC is just a combination of all the President's enemies who just want to get power for selfish interests. They must fail.
The destiny of this nation cannot be decided in the bedroom of one man as the pics below tell us. We are way matured than that. Just wait till Feb. 14 and know Nigerian's verdict. #GEJtill2019

3 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Sylvarresta(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari/Osinbajo 4 president
the change will need
vote wisely

3 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
dridowu:
Anytime i remember this "Stealing is not corruption" i just laugh out loud. Honestly we nigerians don enta 1 chance
If you read proper meaning to it U will realize he was right.If I employ my muslem brother instead of a christian .Im corrupt.now is that stealing?Bro we ahoulld think out of the box for a bit.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Collynzo9: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2014
safarigirl:
the ratio of people he jailed far outnmubers those he didn't jail.

How many corrupt people have seen jail in GEJ's tenure? And knowing that he has at least 3 times the number of corrupt people GMB had in his tenure, you'd expect that he would have jailed more people than GMB
The way you people reason at times.
So GEJ should start moving around and arresting people? Is this a military government?
How many of the people Buhari ''jailed'' were later found guilty of anything? He was just doing trial and error.

3 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rozayx5(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:
Your master Buhari beileves that stealing is not corrpution more than anyone else.
That was why he said Abacha wasn't corrupt despite all the money he stole.
The same reason why he said in his last interview with Channels TV that no military regime was corrupt, despite all the money they stole.
So ask him for explanations.

saying Abacha was not corrupt is like saying the devil is a saint shocked shocked

so much for change

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / ''Why Lai Mohammed Must Be Fired'' - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.