Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

#issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri (20469 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB / Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2014
coolhamid:
The author of this article did a great a work ... But I am not surprised with all what she said because she reasoned like a typical Nigerian woman. I will vote any candidate with less promises than a candidate with many promises.
This is 21st century and elections are not won based on promises.

Well said.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by mamajohn(f): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Help is on the way.
I can hear the sound of abundance of rain
There's change in the air.
Victoria Ohaeri can go and die if she likes
Buhari/Oshibajo 2015 is the change.
Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rozayx5(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2014
He might as well use Koboko to create jobs undecided
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by justitiaomnibus(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Tai Solarin was denied medicine and treatment while in prison as an asthma patient and he consequently died in prison.. I just dey pity Nigerians who can go back and kiss Buharis bottom after all these atrocities. Buhari was only in govt for a year and some months and see all that he did? Wouldn't he have been worse than Abacha's of he had spent up to 5 years in power?. Smh.
Professor Soyinka wrote:
So Tai Solarin is already forgotten? Tai who stood at street corners, fearlessly distributing leaflets that took up the gauntlet where the media had dropped it. Tai who was incarcerated by that regime and denied even the medication for his asthmatic condition? Tai did not ask to be sent for treatment overseas; all he asked was his traditional medicine that had proved so effective after years of struggle with asthma!

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Any time i read threads like this, this phrase comes to mind.

DON'T INSULT NIGERIANS WITH GEJ'S INCOMPETENCE.

Buhari's antecedence speaks for him, he will roll out his plans in the coming days.

Good article.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Purity1(f): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Rubbish article!!!

I can't be able to read this whole bunkum; the editorial boards that came up with this must be sipping melaila leaf!

And op you forgot so soon that it was in GEJ government that Nigeria attained the biggest economy in Africa?

It was in his(GEJ) that railway system was revamped and about to be privatized?

It was in his time that the long clamoured privatization of the power sector took it's start?
Before then, everything were on the Fritz.

It's now a testament on every lips of the Nigerian masses that the power sector has improved exceedingly well.

The insurgency you pointed out, is his govt the creator?
He fought and did what he could using the machineries of power he has but there were political machinations and the insurgents sympathizers within the system of governance that has brought the effort of the president seems like nothing is done.

I can go on and on to name dem all.....

Pls don't glorify buhari now cos I know quite well that even during his military regime, albeit he introduced war against indiscpline , how many northerners were nailed?

Rather, he registered Nigeria as a Muslim country and had the agenda to islamize Nigeria which I know is what prompted him to desperately seek for the seat of the presidency which will always be a real botch for him!

He failed in reconciling the waring parties(ethnic tensions and unquenching wars).

It was of late that he came out to condemn the activities of the boko haram which is obvious he is one of the sympathizers.......

Don't tell me that crab!!!!!!!

He seized power from the democratically elected government of shehu shagari!

(the western Nigerians would always support him(buhari) cos he will always picked his botched VP from the coward region!!

He had interest there cos he knows clearly well that those guys hardly discern from their right and left!!!

God forbid me!

Amadioha won't allow me to vote for a northerner or even a Muslim!!!!!!

Am an igbo man and love my southern neigbours exempting the west!!!!!

together we will build a BIAFRA oF OUR DREAM

you do ve a point but your decisions shouldn't be based on sentiments.
All the same buhari can't take us, to the promised land.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Well, I don't want to start a serious argument. When I have your time @op, I will personally tak you for a ride this. But let me just drop
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by semitunde: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
One thing the writer must know is that Buhari's campaign isn't just an emotion-driven campaign, it is based on a singular issue (I stand to be corrected) and that issue is "genuine war against corruption". One doesn't need to tell you how "monies saved from plugging leakages" would be deployed. The thing is, once these leakages are contained, things would simply work as they are supposed to. Contractors would execute jobs they are paid to do. Pronouncements on paper/budgets would be transformed to visible structures on the ground. You won't have a situation where the only progress visible would be those on paper in some polls conducted by the country's finance minister!!

When you fix corruption (and stealing), you invariably fix 80% of this country's problems.

The 80/20 principle: 80% of problems are caused by minority 20%. Face that 20% ( corruption and cabal in Nigeria's case), and the rest of the 80% will simply fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by delishpot: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2014
I wonder why our youths will be happy to choose between GEJ and GMB. Its like choosing between hot oil and hot water. Why must we choose between two old and past generation? Cant Nigeria produce a fresh, dependable and inteligent leader besides those two old cargos? Why are the youths not rejecting both GEJ and Buhari? Why are they not demanding for the best?
Its well sha.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:

you do ve a point but your decisions shouldn't be based on sentiments.
All the same buhari can't take us, to the promised land.
I've to mix it up together with sentiment cos these westerners are advocating for buhari based on the assurance they got from bahari by giving them the VP slot.

Those guys re sentimental so, I have to be sentimental as well
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Well, I don't want to start a serious argument. When I have your time @op, I will personally tak you for a ride this. But let me just drop
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Isiterere(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2014

....what an empty comment.

ALL IZZ WELL.

JoeArmsD1:
Rubbish article!!!

I can't be able to read this whole bunkum; the editorial boards that came up with this must be sipping melaila leaf!

And op you forgot so soon that it was in GEJ government that Nigeria attained the biggest economy in Africa?

It was in his(GEJ) that railway system was revamped and about to be privatized?

It was in his time that the long clamoured privatization of the power sector took it's start?
Before then, everything were on the Fritz.

It's now a testament on every lips of the Nigerian masses that the power sector has improved exceedingly well.

The insurgency you pointed out, is his govt the creator?
He fought and did what he could using the machineries of power he has but there were political machinations and the insurgents sympathizers within the system of governance that has brought the effort of the president seems like nothing is done.

I can go on and on to name dem all.....

Pls don't glorify buhari now cos I know quite well that even during his military regime, albeit he introduced war against indiscpline , how many northerners were nailed?

Rather, he registered Nigeria as a Muslim country and had the agenda to islamize Nigeria which I know is what prompted him to desperately seek for the seat of the presidency which will always be a real botch for him!

He failed in reconciling the waring parties(ethnic tensions and unquenching wars).

It was of late that he came out to condemn the activities of the boko haram which is obvious he is one of the sympathizers.......

Don't tell me that crab!!!!!!!

He seized power from the democratically elected government of shehu shagari!

(the western Nigerians would always support him(buhari) cos he will always picked his botched VP from the coward region!!

He had interest there cos he knows clearly well that those guys hardly discern from their right and left!!!

God forbid me!

Amadioha won't allow me to vote for a northerner or even a Muslim!!!!!!

Am an igbo man and love my southern neigbours exempting the west!!!!!

together we will build a BIAFRA oF OUR DREAM

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Brymo:
Come to think of it does GMB has d potentials to effect d change we most desire ?
He is not convincing.
Awwww. Cute lady. You should be on our side. At least the man promises to treat "stealing" and "corruption" in the same manner. smiley

MizMyColi come and see a fine geah oo. smiley

#Think I just fell in love... *bobbles in eyes..

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by MizMyColi(f): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Awwww. Cute lady. You should be on our side. At least the man promises to treat "stealing" and "corruption" in the same manner. smiley

MizMyColi come and see a fine geah oo. smiley

#Think I just fell in love... *bobbles in eyes..

Endorsed!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Sibabasibaba1: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
soludo93:
This terrible and superficial write-up by a bigoted and frivolous buhari-sympathizer makes front page. Shame on who ever is responsible that is not aware of the bias projected by the clueless writer. To say that the VP wasn't prepared to become President and also that VP assuming the post president at the death of the president is accidental disqualified the author of this meaningless post from commenting on national issues. The author doesn't even know the qualifications and responsibilities of a VP. it is a shame that op also drew sympathy from gullible Buhari sympathizers.

--------

U got it. I know Victoria Ibezim-Ohaeri very well. We were in University of Uyo together in those days. She is one of those people who formed civil society groups to make money out of it. An open APC sympathiser, this lady openly campaigned for Ngige in the last Anambra governorship elections, yet she went to INEC and got approval to go to Anambra to monitor the election as an independent observer. Pray! What type of report will such a person who has openly shown her support for Ngige write as an election observer? Will such a report be devoid of bias?

I hate it when people with bias masquerade as neutrals and lay claims to objectivity. I rwspect you more when you declare your bias from the outset. Hence I have more respect for the openly bigoted Sarduana than the now 'St' Buhari who is strugling g to deny his bigotry

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Well, I don't want to start a serious argument. When I have your time @op, I will personally tak you for a ride this. But let me just drop something you should take to heart. (coughs)... On that day, the only thing you are going to see is figures with a very big gap, up to 24million and you won't be able to argue it... You know why Because GEJ won despite all the plan of the north to ensure that GEJ's success is not seen.

Of course they succeeded in getting you cluelessness about the situation on ground. Might I remind you that the Almajiri system is the work of the North?? It's simple, GEJ is a gentleman and I think you haven't had a better president. You will know that much later. If he said, wipe of every one involved in the boko haram issue, I tell you that most of the northern political elites will not see this day... 'war against indiscipline ' right Please go and read Prof Soyinka's write-up on Buhari. If you have not been there, you talk without facts and display how clueless you are. If Buhari is so good as you claim, I swear I would have campaigned for him if he has suggested to the present government on how to tackle the boko haram menace, rather he would use it as a political strategy to make a lot of noise. My anger against GEJ is that he tolerates everybody's shit. Simply because he is a gentleman.

Tell me, when Buhari was in power, how many people did he send to Jail. War against indiscipline my foot. Go and read history or ask, or better still, read Wole Soyinka's essay on Buhari...

Nigeria has witnessed a lot progress economically. Power has improved and there are other too many development like building roads and schools especially in the north. These Northern elites that cannot deny it. They can only deceive the poor ones..

Nigeria is one country filled with daft people who have eyes and yet tell themselves that the obvious is not true, waiting to watch it in the movies...

Go and study history of the strong western countries. America as a country had a lot of internal strives and during the time of Abraham Lincoln, it was much and he was accused and people said he was the worst president then, but now he is one of the most celebrated and best president America ever had...
Have you ever asked this question ...
If APC ever had the intended interest of the Nation at hand as good patriots, why havent they suggested methods of tackling terrorism instead of using it as a political strategy ?
Think and think again. Stop being myopic...

Its just politics and Buhari said it before that if he doesn't win, Nigeria will be a blood bath and I ask you, is that the kinda man you want as a president
Am yet to see how effective his war against indiscipline was during his time
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by sammhi(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2014
the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. A man who will compromise anything to get power has a hidden agenda. that is how I see GMB. he feel he is on a mission to improve the lot of his kinsmen..Hausas. period. it is so obvious. If (God fobids ) he gets there, Yoruba's wil be disappointed , Tinubu especially...he will not have a say after a year or two. GMB advisers will be none other than his kinsmen and sultans and emirs.
but truthfully, let GMB rule with his groundnut money and not the S-S oil. period. let the SS pull out of this contraption called Nigeria so they can continue to rule themselves.... we are tired of this loveless marriage...
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Endorsed!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

grin
Think she's the prettiest I've seen on the forum so far. She exudes natural class... smiley. Ohhh, I can feel my pulse on my temple... Butterflies doing acrobatics everywhere.... cry
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Purity1(f): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I've to mix it up together with sentiment cos these westerners are advocating for buhari based on the assurance they got from bahari by giving them the VP slot.

Those guys re sentimental so, I have to be sentimental as well

all the same i've no doubt that APC will remain an opposition party
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by MizMyColi(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Think she's the prettiest I've seen on the forum so far. She exudes natural class... smiley. Ohhh, I can feel my pulse on my temple... Butterflies doing acrobatics everywhere.... cry

smiley
Do the needful already!

PM lipsrsealed
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by sebali: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2014
tola9ja:
See how people may vote come 2015 in 36 states
of d federation (btw Goodluck and Buhari)
1. Abia - goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Anambra -Goodluck
4. Akwa ibom- goodluck
5. Benue - goodluck
6. Bauchi- buhari
7. Borno- buhari
8. Cross river- goodluck
9. Delta -goodluck
10- Ekiti- goodluck
11. Edo -goodluck (small margin)
12. Enugu- goodluck
13. Gombe- buhari
14. Imo- goodluck
15. Jigawa- buhari
16. Kaduna -buhari
17. Katsina- buhari
18. Kano- buhari
19. Kebbi- buhari
20. Kogi- buhari
21. Kwara- buhari
22. Lagos- buhari
23. Nasarawa- buhari
24. Niger- buhari
25. Ogun- buhari
26. Ondo goodluck
27. Osun- buhari
28. Oyo- buhari
29. Plateu - goodluck
30. Rivers -goodluck
31. Sokoto- buhari
32. Taraba -buhari
33. Yobe- buhari
34. Eboyin- goodluck
35. Bayelsa- goodluck
36. Zamfara- buhari
37. FCT- buhari/goodluck
That means buhari may win election in 21 states
while goodluck may also win in remaining 15
states...do not forget that Northern states and
southwest state is more populated than south
south
and south eastern state ,so buhari is going to be
our next president of this country... if believe me
say yes

EDO and EKITI = BUHARI
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by maestroferddi: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
I find the whole thing rather intriguing.

APC and her vociferous supporters appear to so much love hearing the sound of their voices. There is so much media frenzy being generated on Buhari candidature especially by APC controlled media platforms. Yet one wonders whether this head of steam is being built with cognisance to stark realities on ground.

If you raise salient questions, they would shout you down. They only want you to tell them what they want to hear. These funny people seem to forget that politics is much more than sensationalism, propaganda and wild speculations.

We are here watching. Let's see how Buhari with his sundry baggages and relative inexperience would overcome the PDP juggernaut and other vested interests in the Nigerian political landscape.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley
Do the needful already!

PM lipsrsealed
Errrm, looked up the twitter handle. Kinda confusing. lipsrsealed
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Even a pencil will defeat GEJ, is this how low our president has degenerated? Whether Buhari has good policies or not all we want is change. If a particular person has failed us, there is no gain continuing with him and it won't be harmful either trying another. Thank you GEJ for our wasted 6yrs.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by MizMyColi(f): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2014
I don't get.

sHemaale or Catfished?

omenka:
Errrm, looked up the twitter handle. Kinda confusing. lipsrsealed
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by ALGAMISH: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
olatade:
GENERAL BUHARI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE PHENOMENON!

* He isn't a bag of money, yet those with ships of money couldn't stop him!

* He doesn't own houses and other property across the country, yet his name rings bells all over the world!

* He is firm, sound and excellent in both heart and mind, and that's why the criminals in the PDP and their complicit allies pretending to be priests detest him so much!

* They cloned and armed a "Boko Haram" to commit genocide and to blackmail him as the sponsor, but it turned out that only those who can spend more than the government's 4 trillion naira in 4 years can sponsor that "Boko Haram"!

* They ordered their "Boko Haram" to kill him, but God kept him alive!

* They hatched all manner of satanic propaganda from their devilish hatchery against him, but they didn't know they were advertising him more to suffering Nigerians!

* They said he is a sectionalist, but today he won a pan-Nigerian landslide at his party's convention!

* They said he is old, but today the youths are gravitating more towards him because they have realised that a young thief and terrorist fooled them earlier!

* They dispatched their "Boko Haram" to destabilise his northern political strength, but they failed to reckon that humanity will make the south fall in love with him!

* They prayed, hoped and even attempted to make dollars work against him, but the people's representatives knew Nigeria and Nigerians need much more than stolen dollars!

So, what next?

Let's rally round this man we all love, and whom we call The People's General, and let's kick out this corrupt and mischievous despot in Aso Rock alongside his contemptuous and meddlesome wife!

The time for Aso Rock to be occupied by handsome, beautiful and honest people has come!

Congratulations, General Buhari!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:
I don't get.

sHemaale or Catfished?

Errrm, how about you checked it out? You might have a different opinion. Some Arab dude sounding sooo "male-ish".
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by mamajohn(f): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
Tai Solarin was denied medicine and treatment while in prison as an asthma patient and he consequently died in prison.. I just dey pity Nigerians who can go back and kiss Buharis bottom after all these atrocities. Buhari was only in govt for a year and some months and see all that he did? Wouldn't he have been worse than Abacha's of he had spent up to 5 years in power?. Smh.
Professor Soyinka wrote:
So Tai Solarin is already forgotten? Tai who stood at street corners, fearlessly distributing leaflets that took up the gauntlet where the media had dropped it. Tai who was incarcerated by that regime and denied even the medication for his asthmatic condition? Tai did not ask to be sent for treatment overseas; all he asked was his traditional medicine that had proved so effective after years of struggle with asthma!
Tai Solarin died in prison ke? E ma gba mi o! Nevertheless
Sai APC!
Sai Buhari!!
Sai Nigeria!!!
Sai Change!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.