Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

#issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri (20476 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB / Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Rubbish article!!!

I can't be able to read this whole bunkum; the editorial boards that came up with this must be sipping melaila leaf!

And op you forgot so soon that it was in GEJ government that Nigeria attained the biggest economy in Africa?

It was in his(GEJ) that railway system was revamped and about to be privatized?

It was in his time that the long clamoured privatization of the power sector took it's start?
Before then, everything were on the Fritz.

It's now a testament on every lips of the Nigerian masses that the power sector has improved exceedingly well.

The insurgency you pointed out, is his govt the creator?
He fought and did what he could using the machineries of power he has but there were political machinations and the insurgents sympathizers within the system of governance that has brought the effort of the president seems like nothing is done.

I can go on and on to name dem all.....

Pls don't glorify buhari now cos I know quite well that even during his military regime, albeit he introduced war against indiscpline , how many northerners were nailed?

Rather, he registered Nigeria as a Muslim country and had the agenda to islamize Nigeria which I know is what prompted him to desperately seek for the seat of the presidency which will always be a real botch for him!

He failed in reconciling the waring parties(ethnic tensions and unquenching wars).

It was of late that he came out to condemn the activities of the boko haram which is obvious he is one of the sympathizers.......

Don't tell me that crab!!!!!!!

He seized power from the democratically elected government of shehu shagari!

(the western Nigerians would always support him(buhari) cos he will always picked his botched VP from the coward region!!

He had interest there cos he knows clearly well that those guys hardly discern from their right and left!!!

God forbid me!

Amadioha won't allow me to vote for a northerner or even a Muslim!!!!!!

Am an igbo man and love my southern neigbours exempting the west!!!!!

together we will build a BIAFRA oF OUR DREAM
another tribalistic person... Its people like you that cause problems in this country.. Why cant we just haVe ONE NIGERIA and live in peace?

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2014
I wonder wat a 72 yr old man wants in presidency.. He should rather be an emir or a sultan... woheva sha.. GEJ till 2019
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by MizMyColi(f): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Errrm, how about you checked it out? You might have a different opinion. Some Arab dude sounding sooo "male-ish".

Yep!

Clearly a male posting under female guise.

There are only 3 active verified (f)s in this section, as far as I know.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yep!

Clearly a male posting under female guise.

There are only 3 active verified (f)s in this section, as far as I know.
Reason why I don't do PMs. So who is the third after you and Berem?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by aboystar: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2014
shikshark:
one big mistake gej made was that he circulated himself with fo.ols eg abati & okupe and i assure you it aint gonna happen this time around

He that was advise to do bad and doeth it is himself bad, otherwise will not take to bad advice.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by MizMyColi(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Oops!
I didn't consider myself active on any section at the moment.
I meant Obiagelli*, Berem and Priscaoge.

omenka:
Reason why I don't do PMs. So who is the third after you and Berem?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rawtruth(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Built2last:
Objective analysis from an independent mind. Buharists, attack me on many occasions when you take them up on economic policy of GMB...for what i care, the man has not said anything...in the Machiavellian political principle, you cant hold a leader who has promised you nothing accountable...I will stamp out corruption he says...logical minds will ask...How?...fighting corruption is way easier with the barrel of the gun in 1983..not very easy on the desk of democracy that embraces dialogue, tact and diplomacy.

Buhari is not only silent on how he intends to "stamp out corruption", he is also curiously silent over the fulani insurgency in the north cemtral. He rushed to confront late Lam Adesina for "not doing enough to protect fulani herdsmen" in Oyo state but has sealed his mouth ever since the fulanis began their massacre of farmers in the Middle Belt. Not many know the other side of general Buhari.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Forwetinnah: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
olatade:
GENERAL BUHARI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE PHENOMENON!

* He isn't a bag of money, yet those with ships of money couldn't stop him!

* He doesn't own houses and other property across the country, yet his name rings bells all over the world!

* He is firm, sound and excellent in both heart and mind, and that's why the criminals in the PDP and their complicit allies pretending to be priests detest him so much!

* They cloned and armed a "Boko Haram" to commit genocide and to blackmail him as the sponsor, but it turned out that only those who can spend more than the government's 4 trillion naira in 4 years can sponsor that "Boko Haram"!

* They ordered their "Boko Haram" to kill him, but God kept him alive!

* They hatched all manner of satanic propaganda from their devilish hatchery against him, but they didn't know they were advertising him more to suffering Nigerians!

* They said he is a sectionalist, but today he won a pan-Nigerian landslide at his party's convention!

* They said he is old, but today the youths are gravitating more towards him because they have realised that a young thief and terrorist fooled them earlier!

* They dispatched their "Boko Haram" to destabilise his northern political strength, but they failed to reckon that humanity will make the south fall in love with him!

* They prayed, hoped and even attempted to make dollars work against him, but the people's representatives knew Nigeria and Nigerians need much more than stolen dollars!

So, what next?

Let's rally round this man we all love, and whom we call The People's General, and let's kick out this corrupt and mischievous despot in Aso Rock alongside his contemptuous and meddlesome wife!

The time for Aso Rock to be occupied by handsome, beautiful and honest people has come!

Congratulations, General Buhari!

You're congratulating him for what?? This is the kind of attitude that causes mayhem when Buhari finally looses. Have you thought about that??
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oops!
I didn't consider myself active on any section at the moment.
I meant Obiagelli*, Berem and Priscaoge.

But honestly, it beats me why a guy would be pretending to be a girl on a social media. What really are the perks involved??
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by MizMyColi(f): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
But honestly, it beats me why a guy would be pretending to be a girl on a social media. What really are the perks involved??

People are attention starved my dear.
The hustle for affection is real
Then, there's the greed part, plus some peeps just thrive on falsehood.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
rawtruth:

Buhari is not only silent on how he intends to "stamp out corruption", he is also curiously silent over the fulani insurgency in the north cemtral. His role as
sly
He doesn't have to "speak" on the insurgency, he will "ACT" on it just the way he did Maitatsine. What has the endless "messages of condemnation" issued by the current president after each attack done to stem the tide?? Isn't that what you should be worried about
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by omenka(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

People are attention starved my dear.
The hustle for affection is real
Then, there's the greed part, plus some peeps just thrive on falsehood.
cheesy. Do have a splendid day ahead ma'am. Always a pleasure.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
another tribalistic person... Its people like you that cause problems in this country.. Why cant we just haVe ONE NIGERIA and live in peace?
lols...
Call me anything you like
Nigeria is a mistake and the union should be discontinued!
Period!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by greatgeo(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
With all we have ready and heard about the man buhari do u think the thieves in PDP, APC and others let buhari be in power? Knowing fully well that Nigeria of the 1980s is not Nigeria of today?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rawtruth(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
He doesn't have to "speak" on the insurgency, he will "ACT" on it just the way he did Maitatsine. What has the endless "messages of condemnation" issued by the current president after each attack done to stem the tide?? Isn't that what you should be worried about

If he could "act" when he was not the president to protect fulani interests then he has no justification to keep mute until he becomes the president before he can "act" to stop the fulani rampage.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by franzis(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Rubbish article!!!

I can't be able to read this whole bunkum; the editorial boards that came up with this must be sipping melaila leaf!

And op you forgot so soon that it was in GEJ government that Nigeria attained the biggest economy in Africa?

It was in his time that the long clamoured privatization of the power sector took it's start?

It's now a testament on every lips of the Nigerian masses that the power sector has improved exceedingly well.

He fought and did what he could using the machineries of power he has but there were political machinations and the insurgents sympathizers within the system of governance that has brought the effort of the president seems like nothing is done.

Pls don't glorify buhari now cos I know quite well that even during his military regime, albeit he introduced war against indiscpline , how many northerners were nailed?

Rather, he registered Nigeria as a Muslim country and had the agenda to islamize Nigeria which I know is what prompted him to desperately seek for the seat of the presidency which will always be a real botch for him!

He failed in reconciling the waring parties(ethnic tensions and unquenching wars).

It was of late that he came out to condemn the activities of the boko haram which is obvious he is one of the sympathizers.......

(the western Nigerians would always support him(buhari) cos he will always picked his botched VP from the coward region!!

He had interest there cos he knows clearly well that those guys hardly discern from their right and left!!!

God forbid me!

and how has the biggest economy impacted positively in the life of Nigerians, and I remember reading a list of africa most prosperous countries and Nigeria wasn't even there... Power Sector improved you claim and in a whole 48-72 hrs I can only see power for 2-4 hrs, railway system revamped by putting refurbished trains on old rusty and worn out rail tracks, You must be from jupiter

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Will anybody ask mrs/ms victoria if she just is a GEJ attacker loving to attack unsuspectingly. So nigeria wasn't this hard when all others ruled? When did any other government rule with this equally larger population growth? If she ever hopes of a Naija where she would eat 19 exotic meals a day, she has to make hers.... No fighting
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by hensben(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
manutdadex:
gej's backwardness?? Nigerians want a miracle which is nt possible, u expect a man to solve naija problems in 6 yrs, which is a wrong notion of governance, governance is nt a man's job, d earlier wil get dis d beta...because we wil stil cry after 2 yrs of Buhari's reign(i.e dat is if him enta). Buhari jst one enta aso rock,him no get blueprint of wetin him one do! Am sure he is jst preparin his!
who ask GEJ to solve nigeria problem in 6 years huh....he is adding to the problem on ground, thats the issue true nigerians have with him...gej is incompetent, clueless n corrupt so u see.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by synergycom19: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
The fact is GEJ AND GMB,are two bad choices.GEJ Nigerians will suffer,GMB sharia will be his watch word. So am not voting either,I prefer Lamido of Jigawa or Atiku to GMB.GMB HONESTY IS ISLAMICALLY INCLINED
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by synergycom19: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
rawtruth:

If he could "act" when he was not the president to protect fulani interests then he has no justification to keep mute until he becomes the president before he can "act" to stop the fulani rampage.
GMB WILL GIVE SOUTHERN LANDS TO HIS FULANI BROTHERS AS GRAZING RESERVES AND OUR EDUCATED BUT MOST FOOLISH AND COWARD POLITICIANS WILL DO NOTHING
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by megacool360(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
safarigirl:
The OP said Buhari hasn't presented a campaign point. In the same write-up, the OP also admitted that Buhari is widely known to speak against CORRUPTION.

Only Namadi Sambo will be forgiven if he still requires an explanation to know what Buhari's campaign point is by this time.

Common sense should tell you that Buhari's government is coming in to send GEJ, Okupe, Abati, Bode George, Alams and Dimaji Bankole to the prisons they all should have been in eons ago....stop asking questions that have obvious answers.

In fact, a ticket with Baba Suwe/Mr. Ibu would still trump Jonah and Sambo.....issue or no issue, Buhari is better than Jonah

Madam abeg wake up to reality. You ain't wiser than the elite who've made it that a contestant of any position/office should make his/her AGENDA known and public. A man is only held accountable for or judged by his words/promises. Common sense has got nothing to do with this. If an aspirant has an agenda for his/her to-be followers, then he/she definitely has to make it known to them in clear and comprehendable terms.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by holatin(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

so we should wait till he enters Aso Rock before we know his plans for the country?
we should wait for action when it will be too late to boot him out if he is clueless?
so right now Buhari does not Know Nigeria's problems till he sits on the presidential Seat?

most Buhari followers are clueless undecided undecided
don't quote me wrong, he have to use one as his top agenda.

u re alreadyly sounding like a TAN
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
franzis:
and how has the biggest economy impacted positively in the life of Nigerians, and I remember reading a list of africa most prosperous countries and Nigeria wasn't even there... Power Sector improved you claim and in a whole 48-72 hrs I can only see power for 2-4 hrs, railway system revamped by putting refurbished trains on old rusty and worn out rail tracks, You must be from jupiter
you must be living in Niger republic

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
erico2k2:

why did he not Jail shagari?

imagine o! he placed shagari on a house arrest and jailed ekwueme for 75yrs, ekwueme who was the VP.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
safarigirl:
the ratio of people he jailed far outnmubers those he didn't jail.

How many corrupt people have seen jail in GEJ's tenure? And knowing that he has at least 3 times the number of corrupt people GMB had in his tenure, you'd expect that he would have jailed more people than GMB

Lol... some people think that a president has the power to sentence people to prison. have they stopped teaching government studies in our secondary schools?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Adisbro: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Rubbish article!!!

God forbid me!

You just display the utmost level of ignorance !!!
where is the improvement in power sector?

the rail project is is not even Jonathan ' s initiative, It has been on for some years.

You cannot even use GDP to decided economic development

It is only Jonathan have seen that grant a corrupt leader who looted a whole state treasury a presidential pardon pardon.

I cannot even continue buh I cried wen I saw ur comment, you are are disgrace to ndigbo and and as clueless as ur Oga at at the top
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Yeske2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
olatade:
GENERAL BUHARI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE PHENOMENON!

* He isn't a bag of money, yet those with ships of money couldn't stop him!

* He doesn't own houses and other property across the country, yet his name rings bells all over the world!

* He is firm, sound and excellent in both heart and mind, and that's why the criminals in the PDP and their complicit allies pretending to be priests detest him so much!

* They cloned and armed a "Boko Haram" to commit genocide and to blackmail him as the sponsor, but it turned out that only those who can spend more than the government's 4 trillion naira in 4 years can sponsor that "Boko Haram"!

* They ordered their "Boko Haram" to kill him, but God kept him alive!

* They hatched all manner of satanic propaganda from their devilish hatchery against him, but they didn't know they were advertising him more to suffering Nigerians!

* They said he is a sectionalist, but today he won a pan-Nigerian landslide at his party's convention!

* They said he is old, but today the youths are gravitating more towards him because they have realised that a young thief and terrorist fooled them earlier!

* They dispatched their "Boko Haram" to destabilise his northern political strength, but they failed to reckon that humanity will make the south fall in love with him!

* They prayed, hoped and even attempted to make dollars work against him, but the people's representatives knew Nigeria and Nigerians need much more than stolen dollars!

So, what next?

Let's rally round this man we all love, and whom we call The People's General, and let's kick out this corrupt and mischievous despot in Aso Rock alongside his contemptuous and meddlesome wife!

The time for Aso Rock to be occupied by handsome, beautiful and honest people has come!

Congratulations, General Buhari!
You are gifted o see cool write up. Buhari all the way
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by terrifiesme(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
olatayo1984:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/18/issuesforbuhari-clueless-issueless-government-victoria-ohaeri

Well said and analysed, but it's so painful how some people react to sensitive posts and issues like this... I went thru some people's response to this post and wondered. why is it some persons can't reason and make sensible response to post. Stop been biased and say things reasonable that people will pick up tangible points from n not been stiff with words.. I ll go thru the responses and comment on few... irrespective of who u support.. be it GEJ or Buhari, just be reasonable and if u have nothing sensible to say just don't say a word or say rubbish just for us to know u are a nairalander or full supporter of either pdp or apc party. just be reasonable.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by londoner: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
thaoriginator:
Op nice right up but just cool down the GMB is never gon fail US. He's done it before, LET him do it again.

What did he do? Whatever you think he did,it was not lasting, since he has to go back and do it again. I doubt Buhari has any solution for a long term change where the culture of corruption in concerned.

Corruption is an issue in every facet of Nigeria, from top to bottom, from politicians to estate agents, to lecturers and students. Old and young, all tribes and religions, if he and his supporters are only thinking about the political classes, get ready to continue living with corruption in your everyday lives.

The guy and girl around you, who is corrupt, dishonest and "smart/sharp" is also cheering for GMB. How come they have no fear of Buhari, even though they themselves are corrupt and have NO INTENTION of changing.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by terrifiesme(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
twaintoy:
Don't worry, when clueless and shoeless GEJ leaves for his Otuoke zoo and Buhari becomes the president, you will know how.
Sai Buhari 2015.

What a response to such a write up, be reasonable pls. Irrespective of whoever u support, so not speak ill of the other person. Talk sense. Na person like u na do such analytical, sensible writeup, grow up man.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
twaintoy:
Don't worry, when clueless and shoeless GEJ leaves for his Otuoke zoo and Buhari becomes the president, you will know how.
Sai Buhari 2015.
Jonathan is less in every thing: shoeless, visionless, clueless, thoughtless, & mindless, lol. May God save Nigeria
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by terrifiesme(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
twaintoy:
Sai Buhari 2015.

What a response to such a write up, be reasonable pls. Irrespective of whoever u support, so not speak ill of the other person. Talk sense. Na person like u na do such analytical, sensible writeup, grow up man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge / Ngige Visits Properties Destroyed By Hoodlums In Anambra; Pledges Support (Pix) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.