Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,764 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

#issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri (20471 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB / Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by duni04(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Excellent piece! What exactly is Buhari bringing to the table after he's elected President? Don't think I've ever heard Buhari discuss economics, healthcare or foreign relations since he started justling to be President in 2003.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Collynzo9: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2014
erico2k2:

If you read proper meaning to it U will realize he was right.If I employ my muslem brother instead of a christian .Im corrupt.now is that stealing?Bro we ahoulld think out of the box for a bit.
What the Buhari minnions don't know is that their master is the greatest advocate of ''stealing is not corruption''.
Else, why will he continue to insist that Abacha wasn't corrupt and no military regime was?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by twaintoy(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2014
erico2k2:

is this not the 4th time he is contesting?
Even if its the 10th time.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Collynzo9: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

saying Abacha was not corrupt is like saying the devil is a saint shocked shocked

so much for change
Maybe because stealing is indeed not corruption.
LMAO!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by PassingShot(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Built2last:
Objective analysis from an independent mind. Buharists, attack me on many occasions when you take them up on economic policy of GMB...for what i care, the man has not said anything...in the Machiavellian political principle, you cant hold a leader who has promised you nothing accountable...I will stamp out corruption he says...logical minds will ask...How?...fighting corruption is way easier with the barrel of the gun in 1983..not very easy on the desk of democracy that embraces dialogue, tact and diplomacy.

What do you mean by "how will he tackle corruption?"

Hasn't he said that EFCC will be empowered and made independent under his leadership? To me that's all he needs to reveal at this stage.

And as for other programs, I'm equally sure that it has not become late to reveal them and they will be made known soon one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by sufido123: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is blood thirsty and uncompromising. He likes to favor a section of the country where he comes from. He wants governors to give the terrorist Fulani herdsmen free hand to run amok in the south and middle belt killing, raping and pillaging without restraint. Soyinka has warned that Buhari is not the man we yearn for.

Just the thought that Buhari might win has given Soyinka some stress because he has seen the ominous cloud gathering.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by IdomaLikita: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Excellent Piece!
Buhari hasn't said anything so far!
However I think its all part of the Political Gamble!
It would have been too early to roll out your Plans even before your Party nominates you as their Flagbearer!
The next expectation is "Since He has won, what has he got to say?"
Let's not forget that the Elections are barely 12weeks away! This may sound very close to us, but to Gladiators determined to Win, every hour counts and 12weeks being like 12years to them is enough time for your Opponent to pull a Fast one on you! CAUTION IS THE WORD!!!
GEJ still has to make his Jan 1st address! That is his own Opportunity to say his Plans! I see GMB waiting for this to happen before making his Manifesto known lest, the PDP may Plagiarise his Ideas and use them against him!
We all know what happens to the 1st person to show his Cards in a Poker Game!
So calm down ma! If by Mid January, you don't hear anything from Buhari other than his Saintly Attributes, I would Gladly ask you to Vote GEJ and also vote him myself!

ONE WRONG STEP BY ANY OF THE TWO AND ITS BYE BYE!!!

Once again, Thank you for bringing this Issue up!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by sebali: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:
The way you people reason at times.
So GEJ should start moving around and arresting people? Is this a military government?
How many of the people Buhari ''jailed'' were later found guilty of anything? He was just doing trial and error.

Wat Visible effort has Jona put in place to punish any corrupt person...NONE

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by shamecurls(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
GENERAL BUHARI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE PHENOMENON!

* He isn't a bag of money, yet those with ships of money couldn't stop him!

* He doesn't own houses and other property across the country, yet his name rings bells all over the world!

* He is firm, sound and excellent in both heart and mind, and that's why the criminals in the PDP and their complicit allies pretending to be priests detest him so much!

* They cloned and armed a "Boko Haram" to commit genocide and to blackmail him as the sponsor, but it turned out that only those who can spend more than the government's 4 trillion naira in 4 years can sponsor that "Boko Haram"!

* They ordered their "Boko Haram" to kill him, but God kept him alive!

* They hatched all manner of satanic propaganda from their devilish hatchery against him, but they didn't know they were advertising him more to suffering Nigerians!

* They said he is a sectionalist, but today he won a pan-Nigerian landslide at his party's convention!

* They said he is old, but today the youths are gravitating more towards him because they have realised that a young thief and terrorist fooled them earlier!

* They dispatched their "Boko Haram" to destabilise his northern political strength, but they failed to reckon that humanity will make the south fall in love with him!

* They prayed, hoped and even attempted to make dollars work against him, but the people's representatives knew Nigeria and Nigerians need much more than stolen dollars!

So, what next?

Let's rally round this man we all love, and whom we call The People's General, and let's kick out this corrupt and mischievous despot in Aso Rock alongside his contemptuous and meddlesome wife!

The time for Aso Rock to be occupied by handsome, beautiful and honest people has come!

Congratulations, General Buhari!

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by PassingShot(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I think the author is part of millions of educated and enligthened Nigerians who saw through the Fad of Buhari presidential aspiration.

Even though her submissions on Buhari are not exactly fact-based, she was unambiguous in concluding that GEJ is a complete failure.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by gratiaeo(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
pls who is buhari?? I school in Otuoke
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by 100Cents: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari has so far ran an issue-less, emotion-driven campaign..

He lacks content and has not defined what he is coming to do if elected as President in 2015. No action plan

The only thing that pains me in the current leadership is the large scale of looting of government treasury and nothing happens..

I don't believe Buhari has anything better to offer than using EFCC to pursue thieves like Obasanjo did. Creating unnecessary media hypes that produce no results at the end.

Smh.. Most Nigerians are empty people..

4 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Bawss1(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Beautiful piece. Buhari and his supporters keep chanting anti corruption everywhere but they have not offered us an explanation on how they intend to achieve this.

Up till now Buhari has yet to tell us how he intends to work on the Nigerian economy, how he intends to create jobs, how he intends to provide reliable electricity supply, how he intends to deal with Boko haram... Nothing up till now, yet he wants me to support him? Negro please.

It is worth repeating that this is how Jonathan structured his campaign back in 2011, back then it was the "I had no shoes" theme and many Nigerians fell for that, now Buhari is running his "I'm-so-honest-I-borrowed-money-for-everything" campaign. Personally I don't care if Buhari eats once a day because of integrity all I need to know is what exactly he plans to do to turn this nation around, all these anti corruption chants don't explain jack!

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by AdeniyiA(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
chaiiii.... the president is in trouble, can you see your life outside "if ordinary pencil runs against you people will vote for it,?
chaiiiiiiiiiiii..... i don die finish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by whytfaz(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
a good talker is a good Thief. Right now Nigerians doesnt need someone who will talk them into voting but someone who will act. Buhari has proven he has zero tolerance for corruption which I think is the core of Nigerians problems. It is in Nigeria you find someone who steals fowl being sentenced to death but anyone that steals billions a smart man. I think we Nigerians are enlightened enough now to know what we want and going by what we see everyday we are not progressing. For 16years Pdp have deceived us, corruption is at is peak and as long as GEJ remains in power he will be clueless and Nigeria will steadily steer backwards.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by mrnuur(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Brymo:
Come to think of it does GMB has d potentials to effect d change we most desire ?
He is not convincing.

Yes he has.
Or rather you refuse to get convinced.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by 100Cents: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2014
AdeniyiA:
chaiiii.... the president is in trouble, can you see your life outside "if ordinary pencil runs against you people will vote for it,?
chaiiiiiiiiiiii..... i don die finish cheesy

grin

But it has an element of truth. Nigerians are suffering.

Politicians are.looting.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by soludo93(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2014
This terrible and superficial write-up by a bigoted and frivolous buhari-sympathizer makes front page. Shame on who ever is responsible that is not aware of the bias projected by the clueless writer. To say that the VP wasn't prepared to become President and also that VP assuming the post president at the death of the president is accidental disqualified the author of this meaningless post from commenting on national issues. The author doesn't even know the qualifications and responsibilities of a VP. it is a shame that op also drew sympathy from gullible Buhari sympathizers.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by tola9ja: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Solutions to Nigerian's Problems:

1- Insecurity :
General Buhari's military experience will serve here to tackle the situation.

2- Education:
Professor Osibanjo's educational experience will come into play to render solution and promote education.

3- Religiously:
Both Muslims and Christians feels safe as Pastor Osibanjo, the VP and Muhammad Buhari combination solved that.

4- Corruption:
Mr. Integrity (Gen. Buhari) is enough here and former Attorney General Pastor Osibanjo, knows the ways of law better.

5- Justice:
Professor of Law Prof. Osibanjo must contribute a lot.

6- Employment:
Remember the former PTF chairman Gen. Buhari...the Catalyst of all good and quality projects.

7- Chad & Cameroon Attacks:
Recall the one and only Military man (Gen. Buhari) that serves them right in those days. Where Prof. of Osibanjo knows how to talked them out legally.

8- Oil Theft & Mismanagement :
These cannot be happening while the person (Buhari) that built most of the refineries will be there In charge.

9- Unity:
Muslim + Christian,
Northerner + Southerner,
Buhari + Osibanjo,

10- Human Rights:
Prof. of law Osibanjo knows that better.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by shamecurls(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Even Goats feel the heat!

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by bynat(f): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Olatayo, u hv spoken the mind of the gods so, let the house rat tel the bush rat d msg of the hunter
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by tola9ja: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
See how people may vote come 2015 in 36 states
of d federation (btw Goodluck and Buhari)
1. Abia - goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Anambra -Goodluck
4. Akwa ibom- goodluck
5. Benue - goodluck
6. Bauchi- buhari
7. Borno- buhari
8. Cross river- goodluck
9. Delta -goodluck
10- Ekiti- goodluck
11. Edo -goodluck (small margin)
12. Enugu- goodluck
13. Gombe- buhari
14. Imo- goodluck
15. Jigawa- buhari
16. Kaduna -buhari
17. Katsina- buhari
18. Kano- buhari
19. Kebbi- buhari
20. Kogi- buhari
21. Kwara- buhari
22. Lagos- buhari
23. Nasarawa- buhari
24. Niger- buhari
25. Ogun- buhari
26. Ondo goodluck
27. Osun- buhari
28. Oyo- buhari
29. Plateu - goodluck
30. Rivers -goodluck
31. Sokoto- buhari
32. Taraba -buhari
33. Yobe- buhari
34. Eboyin- goodluck
35. Bayelsa- goodluck
36. Zamfara- buhari
37. FCT- buhari/goodluck
That means buhari may win election in 21 states
while goodluck may also win in remaining 15
states...do not forget that Northern states and
southwest state is more populated than south
south
and south eastern state ,so buhari is going to be
our next president of this country... if believe me
say yes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Brymo: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2014
mrnuur:

Yes he has.
Or rather you refuse to get convinced.
ok, tell me wat he said dat convinced u!!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by koikoi2(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2014
Each time I hear ppl say sai Buhari, Buhari will fight corruption, Buhari will end terrorism, Buhari will do this, Buhari will do dat, I feel like weeping.

How are Nigerians so blinded. When Buhari was Head of State, he was in control but now Buhari is not in control.

The playing field has changed, d ppl hv changed, d rules hv changed.

It is no longer possible for him to repeat d magics he performed wen he was Head of State.

Tell me where he wide start from to fight corruption?

Is it from Tinubu?

I weep like Jesus.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by tola9ja: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
Uchenna George-Nkemnacho:

GOD BLESSES MY PRESIDENT IN THE WAITING GMB!

As a CHRISTIAN I would have voted Goodluck instead of Buhari if only I was looking for one who will represent Christian organization.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted someone who will use Lokojo-Abuja road project awarded for the past 10years for campaign.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will change the Yaradua's decision of dredging of River Niger in Lokoja.

I would have voted Goodluck if wanted a leader who will criticize the activities of Terrorists in Nigeria but never made any effort to put an end to terrorism.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will accuse opposition as terrorist but scared to expose or deal with them.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted just a Ruler.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will make life so difficult the poor but to keep the rich richer.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wished to have a President who will initiate cashless policy but still use huge cash to buy arms from SA.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will not frown at corruption and corrupt people.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who believes in god-fathers’.

BUT

I have chosen Gen Buhari because I want a leader who wants to serve but not to rule.

I want a leader who will treat the poor like the rich.

A leader who can bring sanity back to Nigeria.

A leader who's integrity counts before any other thing on earth.

A leader who has served my country with no single corrupt charges.

A leader who made Nigerians proud by making 1 Naira equivalent to 2 USD.

I have finally concluded that I need good governance and a government who can put food on the table of the poorest of the poor.

I urge you all Nigerians not to vote Buhari if you are not tired of this situation in Nigeria.

Don't vote Buhari if you still believe in corruption.

Don't vote Buhari if you still believe that one day the rich will go poor for us to get rich just like that.

But if you are tired of this situation then do otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by shamecurls(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
tola9ja:
See how people may vote come 2015 in 36 states
of d federation (btw Goodluck and Buhari)
1. Abia - goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Anambra -Goodluck
4. Akwa ibom- goodluck
5. Benue - goodluck
6. Bauchi- buhari
7. Borno- buhari
8. Cross river- goodluck
9. Delta -goodluck
10- Ekiti- goodluck
11. Edo -goodluck (small margin)
12. Enugu- goodluck
13. Gombe- buhari
14. Imo- goodluck
15. Jigawa- buhari
16. Kaduna -buhari
17. Katsina- buhari
18. Kano- buhari
19. Kebbi- buhari
20. Kogi- buhari
21. Kwara- buhari
22. Lagos- buhari
23. Nasarawa- buhari
24. Niger- buhari
25. Ogun- buhari
26. Ondo goodluck
27. Osun- buhari
28. Oyo- buhari
29. Plateu - goodluck
30. Rivers -goodluck
31. Sokoto- buhari
32. Taraba -buhari
33. Yobe- buhari
34. Eboyin- goodluck
35. Bayelsa- goodluck
36. Zamfara- buhari
37. FCT- buhari/goodluck
That means buhari may win election in 21 states
while goodluck may also win in remaining 15
states...do not forget that Northern states and
southwest state is more populated than south
south
and south eastern state ,so buhari is going to be
our next president of this country... if believe me
say yes

Perfect Analysis...

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by shamecurls(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
tola9ja:
Uchenna George-Nkemnacho:

GOD BLESSES MY PRESIDENT IN THE WAITING GMB!

As a CHRISTIAN I would have voted Goodluck instead of Buhari if only I was looking for one who will represent Christian organization.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted someone who will use Lokojo-Abuja road project awarded for the past 10years for campaign.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will change the Yaradua's decision of dredging of River Niger in Lokoja.

I would have voted Goodluck if wanted a leader who will criticize the activities of Terrorists in Nigeria but never made any effort to put an end to terrorism.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will accuse opposition as terrorist but scared to expose or deal with them.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted just a Ruler.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will make life so difficult the poor but to keep the rich richer.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wished to have a President who will initiate cashless policy but still use huge cash to buy arms from SA.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who will not frown at corruption and corrupt people.

I would have voted Goodluck if I wanted a leader who believes in god-fathers’.

BUT

I have chosen Gen Buhari because I want a leader who wants to serve but not to rule.

I want a leader who will treat the poor like the rich.

A leader who can bring sanity back to Nigeria.

A leader who's integrity counts before any other thing on earth.

A leader who has served my country with no single corrupt charges.

A leader who made Nigerians proud by making 1 Naira equivalent to 2 USD.

I have finally concluded that I need good governance and a government who can put food on the table of the poorest of the poor.

I urge you all Nigerians not to vote Buhari if you are not tired of this situation in Nigeria.

Don't vote Buhari if you still believe in corruption.

Don't vote Buhari if you still believe that one day the rich will go poor for us to get rich just like that.

But if you are tired of this situation then do otherwise.

Facts

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Sylvarresta(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
chamboy:
A fool attracts Fools
Buahahahahaha in short Jona is a fool
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by safarigirl(f): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Collynzo9:
The way you people reason at times.
So GEJ should start moving around and arresting people? Is this a military government?
How many of the people Buhari ''jailed'' were later found guilty of anything? He was just doing trial and error.
the few he had the opportunity to convict, did he convixt them?

I'll take Buhari over GEJ.GEJ's incompetence is proven

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rozayx5(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2014
tola9ja:
Solutions to Nigerian's Problems:

1- Insecurity :
General Buhari's military experience will serve here to tackle the situation.

2- Education:
Professor Osibanjo's educational experience will come into play to render solution and promote education.

3- Religiously:
Both Muslims and Christians feels safe as Pastor Osibanjo, the VP and Muhammad Buhari combination solved that.

4- Corruption:
Mr. Integrity (Gen. Buhari) is enough here and former Attorney General Pastor Osibanjo, knows the ways of law better.

5- Justice:
Professor of Law Prof. Osibanjo must contribute a lot.

6- Employment:
Remember the former PTF chairman Gen. Buhari...the Catalyst of all good and quality projects.

7- Chad & Cameroon Attacks:
Recall the one and only Military man (Gen. Buhari) that serves them right in those days. Where Prof. of Osibanjo knows how to talked them out legally.

8- Oil Theft & Mismanagement :
These cannot be happening while the person (Buhari) that built most of the refineries will be there In charge.

9- Unity:
Muslim + Christian,
Northerner + Southerner,
Buhari + Osibanjo,

10- Human Rights:
Prof. of law Osibanjo knows that better.

@bolded we have busted this refinery lies time and again you people are still trying to sell it to gullible people
datolee made mince meat of this refinery issues, you should hide your face in shame, i am not ready to stand in line to buy sugar after GEJ sugar masterplan has increased our local sugar productivity
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2014
nice article, I don't entirely agree with you tho, I just don't trust this buhari guy, to me he seems to be a lion in sheep's clothing. I don't vote out of sympathy, I trust my instincts and will vote for goodluck come 2015, at least I can see some of the things goodluck has done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Photos From The APC National Caucus Meeting Held On Tuesday / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.