Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

#issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri (20266 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB / Jonathan’s Attack Dogs And Repression Of Free Speech In Nigeria-victoria Ohaeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by rawtruth(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
synergycom19:

GMB WILL GIVE SOUTHERN LANDS TO HIS FULANI BROTHERS AS GRAZING RESERVES AND OUR EDUCATED BUT MOST FOOLISH AND COWARD POLITICIANS WILL DO NOTHING

Exactly! This is a man who led an angry team of prominent fulanis like general Buba Marwa,Alhaji Aliko Mohammed, etc to intimidate the then governor of Oyo state,Alhaji Lam Adesina, now late, over alleged attack on some herdsmen by some farmers around Oke. Buhari was said to have accused the governor of not doing enough to protect the fulanis in the state. It was after the commissioner of police and the director of SSS explained that fulanis were the cause of the problem that he (Buhari) sobered up and left with his team without taking the refreshments prepared for them. Since 2010, fulanis have been raiding communities across states like Kaduna,Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba and parts of southern Bauchi to the deafening silence of general Buhari. These attacks are ongoing. Even today, 19/12/2014, fulanis attacked a Tiv village near Wukari, killed yet to be specified number of persons and razed down the entire village. This is coming three days after fulani militias invaded Agatu communities in Benue state and killed five persons. The same day they burnt down a huge Tiv village called Isha near Donga LGA in Taraba state, killed six persons and took away two vehicles. They were also active against Eggon farmers around Agyaragu area where one person was killed and many others escaped with gunshot wounds. All this is happening within the week.Hundreds of thousands of people from these state now have no homes.If general Buhari would rush to Oyo over alleged injustice against his kinsmen but has remained silent because the tribes, and not fulanis, are at the receiving end then he must not be voted in as President. Using GEJ's shortcomings to his advantage by keeping mute over an issue he once acted upon even though he wasn't the president is an insidious malevolence that can only escape the attention of the unwary. Buhari is a fulani chauvinist unworthy of trust to preside over affairs in a multi-ethnic society like Nigeria.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by terrifiesme(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Jonathan is less in every thing: shoeless, visionless, clueless, thoughtless, & mindless, lol. May God save Nigeria

Go and sit and rule maybe u be shoe full, vision full, clue full, thoughtful & mindful. Guess u ll be able to lead the country to a better 9ja.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Adisbro:

You just display the utmost level of ignorance !!!
where is the improvement in power sector?

the rail project is is not even Jonathan ' s initiative, It has been on for some years.

You cannot even use GDP to decided economic development

It is only Jonathan have seen that grant a corrupt leader who looted a whole state treasury a presidential pardon pardon.

I cannot even continue buh I cried wen I saw ur comment, you are are disgrace to ndigbo and and as clueless as ur Oga at at the top
pls next you wanna quote me, make sure your teeth are well brushed!!!

Myopic and dyslexic ignoramus
Get your botched facts right pls
Buhari sympathizer I guess,with doubtful and borderline facts from ur antediluvian database!
Don't quote me again ooo
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIAN'S SAYS ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

***Kindly share this if really you believed in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is possible***
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by kmariko: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
And a Harvard student is clueless and issueless about the tenements of democracy.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by obayaya(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
maestroferddi:
I find the whole thing rather intriguing.

APC and her vociferous supporters appear to so much love hearing the sound of their voices. There is so much media frenzy being generated on Buhari candidature especially by APC controlled media platforms. Yet one wonders whether this head of steam is being built with cognisance to stark realities on ground.

If you raise salient questions, they would shout you down. They only want you to tell them what they want to hear. These funny people seem to forget that politics is much more than sensationalism, propaganda and wild speculations.

We are here watching. Let's see how Buhari with his sundry baggages and relative inexperience would overcome the PDP juggernaut and other vested interests in the Nigerian political landscape.

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by HONNESSTY(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
olatayo1984:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/18/issuesforbuhari-clueless-issueless-government-victoria-ohaeri
the issue of GMB not having a clear agenda if elected is not true at all. During his nomination as the flag bearer of his party (APC), GMB clearly identified all the major problems nigeria is facing and how if elected he will robustly tackle this problems. And top of that agenda is security challenges. So in essence this report has failed to recall what GMB'S agenda are. Therefore for clearity sake, plz this report should refer back to GMB acceptance speach to avoid misleading Nigerians not to vote GMB. Longlive GMB, longlive Nigeria. #buhar2015
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by babasanti: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN NIGERIA.
(K for kobo, N for Naira)
•Gowon - from 6k to 8.45kobo
•Murtala - from 8.45k to 9k
•Obasanjo - from 9k to 15.3k
•Shagari - from 15.3k to 20k
•Buhari - from 20k to 20k (Price remains the
same)
•Babangida - from 20k to 39.5k
•Babangida - from 39.5k to 42k
•Babangida - from 42k to 60k (Private Vehicles)
•Baban gida - from 60k to 70k
•Shonekan - from 70k to N5 (Naira)
•Abacha - from N5 to N3.25k (Price drops)
•Abacha - from N3.25k to N15
•Abacha - from N15 to N11 (Price drops)
•Abubakar - from N11 to N25
•Abubakar - from N25 to N20 (Price drops)
•Obasanjo - from N20 to N30
•Obasanjo - from N30 to N22 (Price drops)
•Obasanjo - from N22 to N26
•Obasanjo - from N26 to N42
•Obasanjo - from N42 to N50
•Obasanjo - from N50 to N65
•Obasanjo - from N65 to N75
•Yar'Adua - from N75 to N65 (Price drops)
•Jonathan - (New year present) N141
•Jonathan - (After labor strike) N97
BUHARI and YAR'ADUA did not increase
prices. In fact, YARADUA reduced the pump
price from N75 to N65.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by gbaskipro: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
olatade:
GENERAL BUHARI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE PHENOMENON!

* He isn't a bag of money, yet those with ships of money couldn't stop him!

* He doesn't own houses and other property across the country, yet his name rings bells all over the world!

* He is firm, sound and excellent in both heart and mind, and that's why the criminals in the PDP and their complicit allies pretending to be priests detest him so much!

* They cloned and armed a "Boko Haram" to commit genocide and to blackmail him as the sponsor, but it turned out that only those who can spend more than the government's 4 trillion naira in 4 years can sponsor that "Boko Haram"!

* They ordered their "Boko Haram" to kill him, but God kept him alive!

* They hatched all manner of satanic propaganda from their devilish hatchery against him, but they didn't know they were advertising him more to suffering Nigerians!

* They said he is a sectionalist, but today he won a pan-Nigerian landslide at his party's convention!

* They said he is old, but today the youths are gravitating more towards him because they have realised that a young thief and terrorist fooled them earlier!

* They dispatched their "Boko Haram" to destabilise his northern political strength, but they failed to reckon that humanity will make the south fall in love with him!

* They prayed, hoped and even attempted to make dollars work against him, but the people's representatives knew Nigeria and Nigerians need much more than stolen dollars!

So, what next?

Let's rally round this man we all love, and whom we call The People's General, and let's kick out this corrupt and mischievous despot in Aso Rock alongside his contemptuous and meddlesome wife!

The time for Aso Rock to be occupied by handsome, beautiful and honest people has come!

Congratulations, General Buhari!

Na one vote u get oooo...... Remember..... No matter how u talk Na still plus one.... Don't disturb yourself Nigerians know who they will vote for..... U can hardly change the mind of someone whose mind is made up... Secondly don't be decieved by Nairaland...... In totality we are not up to half percent of the voting population and so many people here are kids, they are just on their phones shouting they won't vote...... Guy my candid advice is don't kill yourself for any politician theyvare all the same. Vote who u like and go and rest. Buhari or GEJ when they enter they will not remember you, don't spend your time arguing on Buhari and GEJ cos the result of the election has long been calculated.....
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by bluehorizo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
“Over 70% of what are called corruption, even by EFCC and
other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but
common stealing." President Goodluck Ebere Jonathan on
May 5 2014.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by ikwubaba: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
olatade:
GENERAL BUHARI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE PHENOMENON!

* He isn't a bag of money, yet those with ships of money couldn't stop him!

* He doesn't own houses and other property across the country, yet his name rings bells all over the world!

* He is firm, sound and excellent in both heart and mind, and that's why the criminals in the PDP and their complicit allies pretending to be priests detest him so much!

* They cloned and armed a "Boko Haram" to commit genocide and to blackmail him as the sponsor, but it turned out that only those who can spend more than the government's 4 trillion naira in 4 years can sponsor that "Boko Haram"!

Gbam!!!!!

* They ordered their "Boko Haram" to kill him, but God kept him alive!

* They hatched all manner of satanic propaganda from their devilish hatchery against him, but they didn't know they were advertising him more to suffering Nigerians!

* They said he is a sectionalist, but today he won a pan-Nigerian landslide at his party's convention!

* They said he is old, but today the youths are gravitating more towards him because they have realised that a young thief and terrorist fooled them earlier!

* They dispatched their "Boko Haram" to destabilise his northern political strength, but they failed to reckon that humanity will make the south fall in love with him!

* They prayed, hoped and even attempted to make dollars work against him, but the people's representatives knew Nigeria and Nigerians need much more than stolen dollars!

So, what next?

Let's rally round this man we all love, and whom we call The People's General, and let's kick out this corrupt and mischievous despot in Aso Rock alongside his contemptuous and meddlesome wife!

The time for Aso Rock to be occupied by handsome, beautiful and honest people has come!

Congratulations, General Buhari!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
olatayo1984:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/18/issuesforbuhari-clueless-issueless-government-victoria-ohaeri
i was on this thought just today!!! so on point! change is not cheap, let's stop fantasizing or exaggerating what these guys can do...
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
sebali:

Wat Visible effort has Jona put in place to punish any corrupt person...NONE
how did GMB purnish Shagari?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
bluehorizo:
“Over 70% of what are called corruption, even by EFCC and
other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but
common stealing." President Goodluck Ebere Jonathan on
May 5 2014.
If u sit down 4 a sec n think.U will agree with him.corruption do t jst involve money as a matter of fact less than %20 of these corrupt cases involve money which would be stealing.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
babasanti:
same)
price from N75 to N65.
U still coppied this stupid post on here even when I bursted the guy who posted this and he ran underground?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
One thing the writer must know is that Buhari's campaign isn't just an emotion-driven campaign, it is based on a singular issue (I stand to be corrected) and that issue is "genuine war against corruption". One doesn't need to tell you how "monies saved from plugging leakages" would be deployed. The thing is, once these leakages are contained, things would simply work as they are supposed to. Contractors would execute jobs they are paid to do. Pronouncements on paper/budgets would be transformed to visible structures on the ground. You won't have a situation where the only progress visible would be those on paper in some polls conducted by the country's finance minister!!

When you fix corruption (and stealing), you invariably fix 80% of this country's problems.

this is where i think we're getting it wrong! all sentiments aside, let's face facts. if you take corruption away, (which i must tell you is an herculean task under a political and Democratic govt) there is still the extremely vital issue of how we raise our failing economy? corruption is not everything. job creation, industrialization, sustainability of d economy and so on are the major action points presently. añy governmental proposal not putting these into play is a joke!
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by bobolizim(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Rubbish article!!!

I can't be able to read this whole bunkum; the editorial boards that came up with this must be sipping melaila leaf!

And op you forgot so soon that it was in GEJ government that Nigeria attained the biggest economy in Africa?

It was in his(GEJ) that railway system was revamped and about to be privatized?

It was in his time that the long clamoured privatization of the power sector took it's start?
Before then, everything were on the Fritz.

It's now a testament on every lips of the Nigerian masses that the power sector has improved exceedingly well.

The insurgency you pointed out, is his govt the creator?
He fought and did what he could using the machineries of power he has but there were political machinations and the insurgents sympathizers within the system of governance that has brought the effort of the president seems like nothing is done.

I can go on and on to name dem all.....

Pls don't glorify buhari now cos I know quite well that even during his military regime, albeit he introduced war against indiscpline , how many northerners were nailed?

Rather, he registered Nigeria as a Muslim country and had the agenda to islamize Nigeria which I know is what prompted him to desperately seek for the seat of the presidency which will always be a real botch for him!

He failed in reconciling the waring parties(ethnic tensions and unquenching wars).

It was of late that he came out to condemn the activities of the boko haram which is obvious he is one of the sympathizers.......

Don't tell me that crab!!!!!!!

He seized power from the democratically elected government of shehu shagari!

(the western Nigerians would always support him(buhari) cos he will always picked his botched VP from the coward region!!

He had interest there cos he knows clearly well that those guys hardly discern from their right and left!!!

God forbid me!

Amadioha won't allow me to vote for a northerner or even a Muslim!!!!!!

Am an igbo man and love my southern neigbours exempting the west!!!!!

together we will build a BIAFRA oF OUR DREAM
..i am sure wit all ds write up u did make it signifies u must b an illiterate not even a real xtian u r just a church goer....wait,biggest economy ib africamy boo...i cant blame u u r just supporting him maybe cos u r frm bayelsa...he might hv bribed u guys tho u might b pauper but u dont no anytin...so d rail wen last did u board one?d power sector?wen last did u hv power tru a day?he is just selling off nigeria....nd yet d fee is now gangatuan....mayhe u dont no...seek into d past very well...after buhari govt was overthrown by banbagida ,he was d one dt reg nig among d islamic country...nd did u sat how many northerners?well i cant blame u if one of ur sisters is among d chibok girls u will no how it feels.....mumu osi...we want change vote buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by iamtocorrect: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I've to mix it up together with sentiment cos these westerners are advocating for buhari based on the assurance they got from bahari by giving them the VP slot.

Those guys re sentimental so, I have to be sentimental as well
you are a pathetic liar and i wish i can help you. Westerners had been advocating for buhari before Osibanjo was selected as VP. In truth, we all thought the VP slot was going to Amechi. You have right to support GEJ because he belongs to your tribe even though he has not done anything to merit the second term. The writer (op) of the article came from your side too, otherwise you would have said it is one of the westernal hatred again GEJ. Among all the tribes in *NG*, the so call westerners are the fairest.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by iamtocorrect: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I've to mix it up together with sentiment cos these westerners are advocating for buhari based on the assurance they got from bahari by giving them the VP slot.

Those guys re sentimental so, I have to be sentimental as well
you are a pathetic liar and i wish i can help you. Westerners had been advocating for buhari before Osinbajo was selected as VP. In truth, we all thought the VP slot was going to Amechi. You have right to support GEJ because he belongs to your tribe even though he has not done anything to merit the second term. The writer (op) of the article came from your side too, otherwise you would have said it is one of the westernal hatred again GEJ. Among all the tribes in *NG*, the so call westerners are the fairest.

1 Like

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by tima77: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=olatayo1984 post=29012039]
Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/18/issuesforbuhari-clueless-issueless-government-victoria-ohaeri[/quo

The people get Govt they deserve. Your vote is your power.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by zanga420: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nigerians and noise making politics. These're the holes the evil geniuses among us capitalize to impoverish the nation. I have been monitoring buhari since 2003 he just want to be president no manifesto to back it up. Many say he'll fight corruption, did they remember that we're no longer in military rule. Any fight on corruption he didnt start with tinubu, atiku, obj n co, means he's blabing. Then democracy is so bureacratic that I just laugh at the whole stuff. My prayer is whatsoever makes nigeria better may those that brought about it be eternally blessed n whatsoever makes nigeria worst may those that brought about it be eternally cursed. God bless Nigeria.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by smartleo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Built2last:
Objective analysis from an independent mind. Buharists, attack me on many occasions when you take them up on economic policy of GMB...for what i care, the man has not said anything...in the Machiavellian political principle, you cant hold a leader who has promised you nothing accountable...I will stamp out corruption he says...logical minds will ask...How?...fighting corruption is way easier with the barrel of the gun in 1983..not very easy on the desk of democracy that embraces dialogue, tact and diplomacy.

You seems to make sense,but let me point you to this buhari introduce war against Indiscipline during his regime,the brain that can put that measure in place,can also stampede corruption.don't worry GMB will soon tell us the how.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by zanga420: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
babasanti:
same)
price from N75 to N65.
do u know that you are more corrupt than he that embezzle funds, 'cos u're ideologically corrupt. U made a nice list, let me join u look it in ur perspective but twisted it because u want to bring gej down. Have u forgotten how oshiomole shut this country down when he's protesting fuel inrease with obj? U didnt specify that in ur list as u did to gej. Now obj n others just brought fuel prices down on their own and are saints on that. On another perspective have u considered what brought about those increaments & reductions. This is the weakness of nigerians, we dont draw straight line and keep it straight, we always somehow bend it, then the credibility is lost.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Many atimes I decide to be silent on some issues around me. When people say they need Change I began to wonder. What Change! Change in administration abi? Ok. But we forget that we first n first need change individually before we talk about general change. In fact, individual changes is cumulative of general change. For instance, how many of Us can do our job smoothly without being forced or influenced? How many of us can reject bribes if offered? How many of us will not embezzle money or fund if we are opportune?

The products of society are we. I can't help to laugh when we throw our shortcomings and frustrations back to ruling class or government on power while we dont do the right things.

If you need change dont wait till February 2015. Just Change now.

2 Likes

Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
smartleo:

You seems to make sense,but let me point you to this buhari introduce war against Indiscipline during his regime,the brain that can put that measure in place,can also stampede corruption.don't worry GMB will soon tell us the how.
And went as far to be indiciplined himself by arresting all the southerners and westerners leaving shagari n co out of Jail.what do U call that?
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
zanga420:
do u know that you are more corrupt than he that embezzle funds, 'cos u're ideologically corrupt. U made a nice list, let me join u look it in ur perspective but twisted it because u want to bring gej down. Have u forgotten how oshiomole shut this country down when he's protesting fuel inrease with obj? U didnt specify that in ur list as u did to gej. Now obj n others just brought fuel prices down on their own and are saints on that. On another perspective have u considered what brought about those increaments & reductions. This is the weakness of nigerians, we dont draw straight line and keep it straight, we always somehow bend it, then the credibility is lost.
Bro dont even mind the Idiot.the original poster of this list never included GMB as he claimed he copied it out of a text book for objective criticism but was amazed when it got politicalized.The 2nd poster decided out of his own to add GMB20-20.thats where he gt burst by me n he went underground.Now this idiot angry
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by smartleo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
erico2k2:

And went as far to be indiciplined himself by arresting all the southerners and westerners leaving shagari n co out of Jail.what do U call that?

The fact that Shagari is in and out of court is a prove that GMB is not an ethnic biase fellow like most of us.Let me take you back memory lane,how a Chinese former President was sentenced to life imprisonment.... Because of corruption..don't worry GMB won't arrest you even if you have skeleton in your cupboard after he sworn in.lol.....and if u call that indiscipline I'm afraid ooooo.
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by oyinkel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
#an#open#mind
Re: #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri by erico2k2(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2014
smartleo:

The fact that Shagari is in and out of court is a prove that GMB is not an ethnic biase fellow like most of us.Let me take you back memory lane,how a Chinese former President was sentenced to life imprisonment.... Because of corruption..don't worry GMB won't arrest you even if you have skeleton in your cupboard after he sworn in.lol.....and if u call that indiscipline I'm afraid ooooo.
Are you sure you was an adult during the reign of GMB? he arrested all the southerners under shagari and allowed just the head shagari free and you think that was deciplin??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo’s Call For Igbo Presidency, Insincere, Divisive – Obong Attah / Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine / Aba North/south: Mascot Uzor-kalu Polls 47,825 Votes To Emerge APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.