Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts (5694 Views)

Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by ipleddge: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2014
There are so many reasons why it takes some people a while new partners,few list below
i.it takes some people a very long time to forget thier ex(no vacancy)
ii.some look for partners that are perfect,we all know perfection not possible but some are more perfect
ii.looking for the best,some people (like me) don't really want perfect partners but best partners

Will modify if I can still think of other reasons
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Apparently, it does matter to some people
Adaobi12:
its takes different time frame for each individual to heal from a break up . but the paramount thing is setting things right before venturing into another. it doesn't matter how long it takes.

My dad would say "you're a waste of space if you can't be a positive influence capable of inspiring a person or two to become better versions of themselves
It brings me joy to read this
Thanks, Ada
thanks zee, I learnt something vital from this thread
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2014
My dear, I love everything (yes everything) about myself
Every bit of me is beautiful, inside out
~
I'm not conceited or something, I just love saying it as it is cheesy

The weirdest thing I've done on a date?
I'm still thinking..... cheesy

Classicalmusic:
Absolutely cheesy

So tell me, what do you love most about yourself? What's the weirdest thing you've ever done on a date?
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmn
I'm not surprised
When it comes to flipping the switch, you men are the real Pros smiley
2goodbobo:
In my single days, I was very lucky with ladies and relationships. I never had an off-peak or offline period.I always had the perfect option B ready to fill in the void of the main gurl.so once there is a disconnection,I reconnect with a new one sharply.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2014
That's a deep one
ipleddge:
There are so many reasons why it takes some people a while new partners,few list below
i.it takes some people a very long time to forget thier ex(no vacancy)
ii.some look for partners that are perfect,we all know perfection not possible but some are more perfect
ii.looking for the best,some people (like me) don't really want perfect partners but best partners

Will modify if I can still think of other reasons
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2014
I never thought this thread would generate much traffic and comment since it's not about how long your bf's dick should be or the prettiest face on planet earth grin
Thank you all for the comments
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by ipleddge: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Zeemoor:
That's a deep one
Lol...how?
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Lol...how?
By "Looking for the best, some people (like me) don't really want perfect partners but best partners", you mean you don't look out for a perfect specimen- a lady who has it all but someone who will be perfect for you, yes?
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Tymax(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Zeemoor:
Women take too long to get over breakups because we don't jump into the arms of the next hottie that winks in our direction tongue

Easy for you to say since you're a man
Men are naturally made of masculine energy
A man can get over an ex faster because it comes as second nature to him

Different strokes for different folks
Some serious guys I know don't see it this way
Having no time to waste on a lady doesn't make one serious
Knowing how messy some breakups can be, you'd have to wait for her to heal if you truly want her
On the contrary, serious guys are logical. The last thing we need is someone who knows we are for real yet keeps us on hold because of some speculative practice- even though she knows that her "healing" will be swifter and and sweeter with us in her life. We don't have time to chase after a heart clinging on to self pity.

I am yet to meet a lady who has gotten over an ex (who dumped her) all by herself. There is always that desire to revenge tucked away in her mind. Don't you think you need a little help in the healing process? When an innocent, young and humble guy (like you know who cool) comes along, you give him the cold shoulder. Why won't you let us help you forget the brute who shattered your heart? grin
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by ipleddge: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Zeemoor:

By "Looking for the best, some people (like me) don't really want perfect partners but best partners", you mean you don't look out for a perfect specimen- a lady who has it all but someone who will be perfect for you, yes?
Yes you actually get my point
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Man, your kind is rare grin
Tymax:

On the contrary, serious guys are logical. The last thing we need is someone who knows we are for real yet keeps us on hold because of some speculative practice- even though she knows that her "healing" will be swifter and and sweeter with us in her life. We don't have time to chase after a heart clinging on to self pity.

I am yet to meet a lady who has gotten over an ex (who dumped her) all by herself. There is always that desire to revenge tucked away in her mind. Don't you think you need a little help in the healing process? When an innocent, young and humble guy (like you know who cool) comes along, you give him the cold shoulder. Why won't you let us help you forget the brute who shattered your heart? grin
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Tymax(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Zeemoor:
Man, your kind is rare grin
grin
So how we dey celebrate dis holiday? Shebi you're taking me out.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Zeemoor:
My dear, I love everything (yes everything) about myself
Every bit of me is beautiful, inside out
~
I'm not conceited or something, I just love saying it as it is cheesy

The weirdest thing I've done on a date?
I'm still thinking..... cheesy

That's really amazing. cheesy

Thinking about that is natural and okay.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
You want to see Santa and his elves? grin
Tymax:
grin
So how we dey celebrate dis holiday? Shebi you're taking me out.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
cool
Classicalmusic:
That's really amazing. cheesy

Thinking about that is natural and okay.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:
cool
LOL, i guess here you're shy to talk about it, right? OK OK, Isn't it better if i PM you? Because i still got a few more questions to ask cheesy

You're a cool girl!!
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Oahray: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2014
^^ Lol! Some guys would never miss an opportunity to chyke babe. Na wa o grin
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Classicalmusic:
LOL, i guess here you're shy to talk about it, right? OK OK, Isn't it better if i PM you? Because i still got a few more questions to ask cheesy

You're a cool girl!!
You think I'm shy?
I'm too audacious to be shy grin
~
If you really want to PM for the 'few more questions', go ahead, it's a free world
You at least asked for permission before sending the PM, though indirectly cheesy
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Smart guys don't run out of gas grin
Oahray:
^^ Lol! Some guys would never miss an opportunity to chyke babe. Na wa o grin
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Oahray: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:
Smart guys don't run out of gas grin
that would be because they don't channel all their gas into chasing every skirt that floats across their path.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chasing anything chaseable is allowed as long as they don't hit the brakes constantly or drive above speed limit
That way, they get to save on gas grin
Oahray:
that would be because they don't channel all their gas into chasing every skirt that floats across their path.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Oahray: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:
Chasing anything chaseable is allowed as long as they don't hit the brakes constantly or drive above speed limit
That way, they get to save on gas grin
can you imagine? So you don't want them hitting the brakes when they like, yet you want them to observe your speed limit. Lol.

Don't finish a guy's gas sha. Some are sincere.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
can you imagine? So you don't want them hitting the brakes when they like, yet you want them to observe your speed limit. Lol.

Don't finish a guy's gas sha. Some are sincere.
smiley

Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:

You think I'm shy?
I'm too audacious to be shy grin
~
If you really want to PM for the 'few more questions', go ahead, it's a free world
You at least asked for permission before sending the PM, though indirectly cheesy
Gosh!! Hahahahahaha. Well, I've done that. Check if it went through, if not, you can PM me.

I'm feeling sleepy now. Stay cool and bye for now!
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:

Sweetheart, how is today ?
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zeemoor:
Bless you

Thanks love.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sorry, I can't send PMs
Whatever question(s) you want to ask, you'll have to ask here
Classicalmusic:
Gosh!! Hahahahahaha. Well, I've done that. Check if it went through, if not, you can PM me.

I'm feeling sleepy now. Stay cool and bye for now!
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ugonma, okwa ya?
okparaugo:

Thanks love.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by 2prexios: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
You doing just fine my zee, the cheerleader! Couple of blessings and abundance grace. I'm feeling malaria cold. Luftwavey.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Zeemoor:
Sorry, I can't send PMs
Whatever question(s) you want to ask, you'll have to ask here
It's okay. Never mind! I actually asked you to send me a PM if mine didn't go through. I don't think it's a big deal. I just did not want to make you feel a bit embarrassed with my questions.

Okay, you may go ahead and respond to my question and there would be no further questions anymore :-)

Though some guys feel somewhat awkward because I am talking with Miss World. I think it's totally bizarre. :-)

Neverthless, the key here is that we all should feel free and be open-minded always.

Did I ask for friendship? No. Did I ask if you're in a relationship or not? Certainly not. So I'm just being social and friendly with you. Nothing else.

I talk with you based on my own perception!
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Whoa, take it easy man
What part of "sorry, I can't send PMs" don't you understand?
Whoever said sending PMs is a big deal?
Did I in any way insinuate you are on my case just to woo me or something?

Classicalmusic:
It's okay. Never mind! I actually asked you to send me a PM if mine didn't go through. I don't think it's a big deal. I just did not want to make you feel a bit embarrassed with my questions.

Okay, you may go ahead and respond to my question and there would be no further questions anymore :-)
Miss world?
Thanks for the compliment
Though some guys feel somewhat awkward because I am talking with Miss World. I think it's totally bizarre. :-)
Taking one's advice is quite hard, okwa ya?
Neverthless, the key here is that we all should feel free and be open-minded always.
Get over yourself
Did I ask for friendship? No. Did I ask if you're in a relationship or not? Certainly not. So I'm just being social and friendly with you. Nothing else.
~
Merry christmas grin kiss
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Oahray: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] / Can You Fbck Your Cousin? / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.