Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts (5686 Views)

Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Does It Means She Really Love Me? Hear The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Do you mind shedding some light on the bolded part? smiley
Classicalmusic:
Well, it depends. Hope you're out of relationship.

Obviously, some folks find it difficult being in another relationship because of their previous experience while others think it's fun so they would always fall in love.

Meanwhile, we shouldn't be in a hurry to be in love. What really matters here is dedication. Being friends first is very important as to understanding each other.

It takes me couple of months to get a new girl because i love see to certain qualities in a woman and for the fact that people always focus on me to know the kind of woman that i go out with, i just have to go for the best. Someone who is good and kind-hearted but not infantile because it turns me off.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Drink water when you're thirsty
juanmata:
This ur thirsty lips without face tire me
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
Do you mind shedding some light on the bolded part? smiley
I live a quiet lifestyle.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by damselabi(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
Is dating too much of a hassle that we have to 'rest'? grin
Nt a hassle,bt dosent mean u shud immediately enter another one.U shud try n mould a better you during dat period without anyone attached check wot n wot u were nt doin right. Jumping in and out of a relationships is nt nice.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by damselabi(f): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Classicalmusic:
Well, it depends. Hope you're out of relationship.

Obviously, some folks find it difficult being in another relationship because of their previous experience while others think it's fun so they would always fall in love.

Meanwhile, we shouldn't be in a hurry to be in love. What really matters here is dedication. Being friends first is very important as to understanding each other.

It takes me couple of months to get a new girl because i love see to certain qualities in a woman and for the fact that people always focus on me to know the kind of woman that i go out with, i just have to go for the best. Someone who is good and kind-hearted but not infantile because it turns me off.
Well said
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Oahray: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
"They manage to never stay single for long : a month or two passes and… poof! – they’re in a new relationship "
well, I think such persons haven't made up their minds what they want, so they would rather taste from as many pots as possible to increase their chances of finding and recognising it.

Is this because you only dive into meaningful relationships that lasts for along period of time, or you avoid dating like the plague so as not to get hurt or because you wanted your undivided attention on something other than a relationship?
lol. Hurt? Nah... I just see relationships as serious business, so I try to give it my all. But she has to be special enough, not just any girl with a pretty face and nice figure. There are many of those around, but there isn't enough energy to go round many girls tongue

There's a certain sort of connection that has to be there. It takes a while for it to become very evident, and it takes even longer to severe. For that reason it's just not possible for me to move from one relationship right into another.

Your patience is amazing grin
what is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
damselabi:
Well said
Arigato.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Classicalmusic:
I live a quiet lifestyle.
I can relate to that
When people have high expectations of you, whether you like it or not, you will be profoundly influenced by the expectations
You'd want to live up to their expectations

A good guy needs a good woman grin
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Or they'd rather jump back into the dating scene so as to distract themselves from the pain of a broken heart
Oahray:
well, I think such persons haven't made up their minds what they want, so they would rather taste from as many pots as possible to increase their chances of finding and recognising it.

May God direct your steps and help you in your 'ultimate search' for the right one grin

lol. Hurt? Nah... I just see relationships as serious business, so I try to give it my all. But she has to be special enough, not just any girl with a pretty face and nice figure. There are many of those around, but there isn't enough energy to go round many girls tongue

There's a certain sort of connection that has to be there. It takes a while for it to become very evident, and it takes even longer to severe. For that reason it's just not possible for me to move from one relationship right into another.

what is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
True that
damselabi:
Nt a hassle,bt dosent mean u shud immediately enter another one.U shud try n mould a better you during dat period without anyone attached check wot n wot u were nt doin right. Jumping in and out of a relationships is nt nice.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Oahray: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:

May God direct your steps and help you in your 'ultimate search' for the right one grin
I've found her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oahray:
I've found her cheesy
Congratulations grin
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nice thread.... please more ideas on serious relationship should be shared. Thanks
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Tymax(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
I can tell you (from experience) that the waiting period per se between two consecutive relationships is largely inconsequential. If you have been dumped today would you push away a potentially more suitable partner because you want to observe the waiting period?

It is not the length of the hiatus that matters. I would rather believe that your activites in-between make the difference. Some people heal, while others just fester.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by ireneony(f): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

2)i cant really say I have a particular span of time before I find a new partner.

The major thing is however long it takes that person should be who your heart really settles with smiley
u see de look for partner, wonders shall never endgrin

who wan friend you selfundecided
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by naijaboiy: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
u see de look for partner, wonders shall never endgrin

who wan friend you selfundecided
cheesycheesycheesy
Irene body don dey scratch you again bah? smiley
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Is diving back into the dating game soon after a breakup that easy?
Even with an amicable split, one can still feel depressed or emotionally unavailable for a good period of time
Tymax:
I can tell you (from experience) that the waiting period per se between two consecutive relationships is largely inconsequential. If you have been dumped today would you push away a potentially more suitable partner because you want to observe the waiting period?

It is not the length of the hiatus that matters. I would rather believe that your activites in-between make the difference. Some people heal, while others just fester.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks
What do you think about the thread?
grocery:
Nice thread.... please more ideas on serious relationship should be shared. Thanks
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by ireneony(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

Irene body don dey scratch you again bah? smiley
bring it on undecided cheesy
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
bring it on undecided cheesy
Those times don pass smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Tymax(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
Is diving back into the dating game soon after a breakup that easy?
Even with an amicable split, one can still feel depressed or emotionally unavailable for a good period of time
Why do women take too long to get over stuff? Then the new guy has to wait for aeons before you consider him. I think you are just making a mountain out of a molehill. Breakups happen everyday. If you get dumped, just take it in stride. Okay, you are permitted to be weepy for a few days but please certainly not months! Serious guys (like my humble, noble self cool) don't have time to waste on a lady who wants to observe a practice that is not proven to be efficient.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
Thanks
What do you think about the thread?
Like I said before, its a nice thread. To me its very educative because there some things I just learnt from it.
But I need to understand the spacing for the serious relationship ishh.

permit me to ask this question...can u meet someone today and the next thing he is telling you about marriage even consulting you on things he wants to do, even telling you to come and meet his family. JUST ASKING THOU
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Women take too long to get over breakups because we don't jump into the arms of the next hottie that winks in our direction tongue
Tymax:

Why do women take too long to get over stuff? Then the new guy has to wait for aeons before you consider him. I think you are just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Easy for you to say since you're a man
Men are naturally made of masculine energy
A man can get over an ex faster because it comes as second nature to him
Breakups happen everyday. If you get dumped, just take it in stride.

Different strokes for different folks
Some serious guys I know don't see it this way
Having no time to waste on a lady doesn't make one serious
Knowing how messy some breakups can be, you'd have to wait for her to heal if you truly want her
Serious guys (like my humble, noble self cool) don't have time to waste on a lady who wants to observe a practice that is not proven to be efficient.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Are you asking if I'd accept his proposal should he ask for my hand in marriage?
grocery:

Like I said before, its a nice thread. To me its very educative because there some things I just learnt from it.
But I need to understand the spacing for the serious relationship ishh.

permit me to ask this question...can u meet someone today and the next thing he is telling you about marriage even consulting you on things he wants to do, even telling you to come and meet his family. JUST ASKING THOU
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
Are you asking if I'd accept his proposal should he ask for my hand in marriage?
exactly... will you accept his proposal
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
No, I can't, I won't
That's tantamount to going on a suicide mission
grocery:

exactly... will you accept his proposal
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by chibwike(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wow...have read and read and read.....and i learnt more than enough.....zeemore kudos for assemblying the best individuals around...and making the thread...interesting....

Relationship is a chapter of life on its own...

So many things to say.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Glad you learnt something smiley
chibwike:
Wow...have read and read and read.....and i learnt more than enough.....zeemore kudos for assemblying the best individuals around...and making the thread...interesting....

Relationship is a chapter of life on its own...

So many things to say.

Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
its takes different time frame for each individual to heal from a break up . but the paramount thing is setting things right before venturing into another. it doesn't matter how long it takes.

thanks zee, I learnt something vital from this thread
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by agafiya: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
@OP
Listen to "whispers of the early morning" on radio continental by Daniel Apata, the programme holds daily except Fridays into Saturday, time is 12:30-4:00am. You will find answer to your questions there. It will be easy if you are in Lagos.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by 2goodbobo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
In my single days, I was very lucky with ladies and relationships. I never had an off-peak or offline period.I always had the perfect option B ready to fill in the void of the main gurl.so once there is a disconnection,I reconnect with a new one sharply.
Re: Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts by Classicalmusic: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Zeemoor:

I can relate to that
When people have high expectations of you, whether you like it or not, you will be profoundly influenced by the expectations
You'd want to live up to their expectations

A good guy needs a good woman grin
Absolutely cheesy

So tell me, what do you love most about yourself? What's the weirdest thing you've ever done on a date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have I Spoilt My Relationship? / . / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.