Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (49993 Views)

Have You Ever Dump Someone By Mistake? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? / Ways To Make It Easier For You To Dump Someone And Still Be Glad You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Greatpeter(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2005
Tali-Tali thank you for your mature reasoning here.

Why must you dump someone you claimed to love ?

Why taking delight in breaking other's heart?

Please desist from it I beg.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by madam: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2005
Just act dumb.... say nothing
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Trooper(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2005
The quickest way would be to change your cell phone number and leave the city / country to forget her / him.

The best way would be to tell him or her " You belong into somebody else's arms" Bye baby !

@ nddy. I told an ex girl friend once that she deserves something better than me. As of today I think it was a mistake because it made me feel bad and made her feel good. But it was her who was the bitch !
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Trooper(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2005
Another way to go out there fast but not nice would be to tell him or her " Go to hell " !
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Trooper(m): 5:39am On Oct 29, 2005
@ Latoya. Ignoring him or her is not the right way, it's childish. We are grown up people and should talk. We just have to express ourselves and tell the partner what's we have on our minds and fee in our hearts. The other day I read about serving somebody a glass of water with toilet water, actually I liked that idea !
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by nddy(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2005
@trooper a reasonable girl would feel guilty
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Trooper(m): 6:07am On Oct 29, 2005
@ nddy, try to find a reasonable girl in Los Angeles grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by nddy(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2005
LA, there reasonable girls but few
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Trooper(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2005
The current population of LA is about 22 Mio. Makes it hard to find the right one. I usually run into the WRONG one. But that's just me, always looking for the hottest one's. Guess that's the mistake I always make.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by icingbaby(f): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2005
just say this relationship is not working for me no more, I think we need to see other people,
or tell one of your friends to do it for you, if you can do it your self. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by CHOCHORI(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2005
i think the best thing to do here is to tell us how u ended a relationship and nobody felt so bad after all. i writring out of practical experince.i still talk and discuss will all my ex girl friends.one is even married and with a baboy right now but we still talk as friends.once i find out that its not going to work out bw us,i will call u and let u kw about it,u will feel hurt but i will continue being nice to you and spend time with you and make my new girl see reasons.as they say that time is the greatest healer,with time we end up being good friends while i continue withy my new relationship.when i was in the university,two of my ex girl friends ended being best friends until we graduated and we were still good friends till morrow.we speak on phones and write mails.breaking up is not a do or die affairs,the secrect is that dont cheat in other to break up.

if u fancy another girl,instead of cheating on your girl friend,quit or let her kw. listen try it out,your girl friend might let you have a fling with another girl and still be hers if you guys can talk it over.i have seen it happen and these days couples can swing date innit? so pls dont hurt or cheat in other to break up cos kamar comes back around u kw. usher''caught up''
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2005
What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?Carry him/her and dump in the refuse bin! grin heheha, no actually I am kidding, I really don't know
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by gina34(f): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2005
Me KNOW NO
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by goldenoc(f): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2005
Dumping! Dumping!! Dumping!!!

Are you dumping someone who wronged you? or you just wake up one morning and u feel that you friend is no more good for. l have to get the question before l contribute. Tell me whom you are dumping.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2005
Who else would anyone dump?If not their boyfriend/girlfriend
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by GOLDFISH(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2005
hey why must you dump somebody you had nice time with?We must realize that in life new things must get old,events always loses their novelty.I'm an advocate of make it work!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2005
Goldfish cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by chrisd(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2005
What Is the Best Way To Dump Someone? Or exacty, What Is the Cruelest Way To Dump Someone?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by bunking(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2005
Take a trip to Iraq or Afghanistan and live there forever.
Or take a trip to Hell,through 6-feet below tunnel.................bye grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by immanuella(f): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2006
2 ways

If u dont want it to hurt:
Just tell the person u are doing him/her a favor and admit to be the one with "the problem".That way they can feel good about themselves.

If you want it to hurt:
Simply tell the person its over that u'd rather date ur ex..lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kechy(f): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2006
"For many lovers parting is always a bitter sweet memory."

There's a great deal of truth in the above saying.
There can never be a good, better or best way of dumping someone. The word "dump" is even too crude for comfort. Dump is dump no matter how you do it.

I guess if one wants to end a relationship, the deciding factor of how to do it would be the particular circumstance surrounding the intention. In otherwords, it all depends on the reason why the person wants the relationship to end. You can either be subtle or harsh about it, it all depends on an individual characteristic.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by hadesanjo(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2006
put up funny attitudes that will make them realise you are useless to them. demand from the so demanding girl and stop the TLC all over.

telling them you are pissed could make them do things you won't expect. Nigerian girls of nowadays would go to any lenght to make you love them and also to settle scores.

they have their "BABA NGBEJOS". they could make you run from country to country and carry out sanitation practices on your own. u knw wetin i dey tlk.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kechy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2006
Thank God it's friday!
Have a great weekend everyone.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kaylala(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2006
For Ladies ---- Don't pick his calls and make him constanly offline on your messenger

For Guys ----- Just tell her that you are no more interested in her,finish.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2006
i don't know
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kaylala(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
otokx:

i don't know

because you have not been dumped or your don't have a relationship
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Birdey: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2006
right now, I am going through a similar situation...this guy asked me out in December and I told him I'd get back to him some time soon...because I wasen't sure...so it's now january, and I dont know how to confront him about How I dont want to go out with him...so earlier today he asks me if I've decided, and I said. YES.. WHY? How the hell am I suppose to know? sad

Now i dont know how to dump this guy, because I am having serious problems. And tearing up someones pillow with a knife, stalking them, and just moving to a difeferant country isn't possible at the moment. I hate it when I get myself into these situations...and I want to give iot to him lightly, and not hurt him sad

(NOTE: I've known this guy for 4 years, and we are really good friends.)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by aeriel(f): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2006
Omg! I am going through the same situation, only i am head over heels in love with a guy from my school and the guy im dating is from my hometown. we went to high school together, and hooked up last year, broke up over the summer, and then hooked back up in December, and i have no clue why i said yes either, because im in love with someone else! and its now january and all we do is fight, and i dont know what to say to him. i dont want to be with him, hes talking about marriage!!! shocked, thats scary! im 19, hes gonna be 21! and hasnt done anything with his life, and i need more than that. and the one i truely love is so much better than the one im with. in every aspect of life. what do i do?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kaylala(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2006
aeriel and Birdey, you both welcomed to the forum and the land.

Different strokes for different folks
wink
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by smartsoft(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2006
hummm...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kechy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2006
Birdey:

right now, I am going through a similar situation...this guy asked me out in December and I told him I'd get back to him some time soon...because I wasen't sure...so it's now january, and I don't know how to confront him about How I don't want to go out with him...so earlier today he asks me if I've decided, and I said. YES.. WHY? How the hell am I suppose to know? sad

Now i don't know how to dump this guy, because I am having serious problems. And tearing up someones pillow with a knife, stalking them, and just moving to a difeferant country isn't possible at the moment. I hate it when I get myself into these situations...and I want to give iot to him lightly, and not hurt him sad

(NOTE: I've known this guy for 4 years, and we are really good friends.)

You haven't really started dating since he only asked you out last month.
Just be open with him and tell him why you cant date him.
The reason might be that you are already dating someone else.
I'm sure he'd understand.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kaylala(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.