Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (49995 Views)

Have You Ever Dump Someone By Mistake? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? / Ways To Make It Easier For You To Dump Someone And Still Be Glad You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by H2O2: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2010
First and foremost, be sure it's what you want. When it's done it's done. No need to sugarcoat it. Be polite! Simply get your message across quickly and sternly.
Don't hang around to console or weep with party B - no one said it would be easy.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Striker1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
I've got this one !, Fuuuck her so hard and Kum in her butthole, then tell her ur breakin up cos she didn't kum too ! HAHAHA (I knw, I'm nasty like that !)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by indie22(f): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ignoring calls, texts, emails is downright rude, nasty and cowardly!! Grow some balls and tell them as it is, but be nice
about it,coz breakups hurt and it sucks too!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
Maybe you go out and meet some people just introduced him. her as an Ex. Chikena then run as far as possible to aviod acid attack
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
i stop calling, give flimsy cool excuses. fortunately she had to relocate for her job and it JUST ended
I believe we may meet again somewhere and i dont like last meetings to end with bad feelings. i still love her but i'm just building my careerline now. if possible we can still meet again and possibly marry.(she is still the best girl have ever known)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by indie22(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
If she is still d best girl you ever known and bla bla bla, why did u let her go then?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by agathamari(f): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2010
with few exceptions you should always have the decency to sit the person down and tell them face to face. you dont have to sit there and argue or console them but flat out ignoring them or insulting them is just plane rude
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kaykaybaba(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2010
when you really like someone you're dating, and you know in your heart its not going to work out, its best to be honest no matter how difficult it may be , btw posakosa, did you take care of James Bassey tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by rapstar: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2010
Using the word duming is too harsh, i prefer the word the (leaving). for me telling some one that you are not interested again is not good, instead you start reducing everything to 10% then the person will use his or her torgue to count his or her teeth.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by femicool: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2010
is it really what the troubles? just quietly walk away and each partner will get the message
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Lovei1: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
@UCHE777: You have just said it all. You are really a very intelligent person
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2010
Lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by LizFiz(f): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2010
tell him your incest and only can harbour feelings towards your family
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:15am On Jun 26, 2010
Tell him you have beastiality issues towards his pet. kiss
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by LizFiz(f): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2010
tell him there is a height restriction for this ride, and he doesn't make the height regulations,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2010
Tell him; TITS OR GTFO! :d
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2010
Just tell him about your sex-change your going to have tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by LizFiz(f): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2010
just think of it like this, if he only wants you for sexytime, hes just like a black man only wanting to be your 'friend' so he can steal your tv!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2010
Tell him he has turned you gay.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2010
Pretend you have amnesia, if they keep trying to talk to you and jog your memory then just tell them you'll phone the police and have them arrested for harrasment, poor bastard won't have a chance.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by LizFiz(f): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2010
tell him you like the pussy, not the penis!  kiss
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2010
Rach-e:

Pretend you have amnesia, if they keep trying to talk to you and jog your memory then just tell them you'll phone the police and have them arrested for harrasment, poor naughty person won't have a chance.

Oh my!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2010
lol
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Trashed is dumped
And so are you
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2010
say: All my friends at the gay bar said I should go through with the sex change, what do you think?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2010
tell him: I'm not gay, but I'll learn.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2010
Forget bothering with actually dumping him/her, just sign up to the witness protection program and never speak to them again. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rache1: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2010
Send a dozen dead roses with a note: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'd rather be dead than continue seeing you!"
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by LizFiz(f): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2010
go onto facebook and where is says relationship status change it to single and then when he see's it, he will be all like what?!?!?! and then just be like oh yer, its over!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by LizFiz(f): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2010
scratch that last few ideas, you feel like a dog from even considering them!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Johnfiddy(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2010
Best way is invite the girl to ur house,b4 she comes place 3pics of girls on ur bed write in front R.I.P, I bet u wen sh sees them lyk:'oh! Mark wh r these pple? Then u can xplain wt ful confidence teli her :'hmm this is tracey,i dated her 4 two moths after dat she died,same thing happened to the rest, eva since then iv found nobody except 'YOU'.two days fro now wil mak our relatnship TWO months, I bet u sh wil run & neva com back,u'll be the one 2callin her 'tracey where r u' sh wil reply :'Mark neva u call me again u'r a ritualist, lloll,

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Johnfiddy(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2010
Best way is invite the girl to ur house,b4 she comes place 3pics of girls on ur bed write in front R.I.P, I bet u wen sh sees them lyk:'oh! Mark wh r these pple? Then u can xplain wt ful confidence teli her :'hmm this is tracey,i dated her 4 two moths after dat she died,same thing happened to the rest, eva since then iv found nobody except 'YOU'.two days fro now wil mak our relatnship TWO months, I bet u sh wil run & neva com back,u'll be the one 2callin her 'tracey where r u' sh wil reply :'Mark neva u call me again u'r a ritualist, lloll,

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by flysly(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2010
my brother broke up with his chic,by tellin her not come over to his place because he wants to concentrate on his christian life nd she cud be a disattraction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.