Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (49979 Views)

Have You Ever Dump Someone By Mistake? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? / Ways To Make It Easier For You To Dump Someone And Still Be Glad You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by chiluvGod8(f): 3:04am On Jan 07, 2007
I PREFER A MORE HONEST AND DIRECT APPROACH. I SIMPLY TELL THE PERSON WHAT IT IS THAT I DON'T LIKE. IF KNOW THAT THE RELATIONSHIP CAN'T GO ANY FUTHER, I DISAPPEAR FOR A FEW DAYS AND IGNORE HIS PHONE CALLS. ONCE I DO PICK UP THE PHONE I FEEL DISTANCED ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE " HEY BOO. YOU KNOW WHAT, I JUST CAN'T DO THIS. I DON'T FORESEE US WORKING THIS OUT. YOU'RE TOO FAR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM FOR ME. WE CAN BE FRIENDS BUT NOT LOVERS. DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY, I CARE FOR YOU AND I LOVE YOU BUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU".
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by lovelength: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2007
gina
get a f**cking life!
why dont u all kiss my pretty ass!

to break up with someone u do this

listen the real reason is, i want sex with someone else kk?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kimba(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2007
drop that person in a fast and furious manner, as if you were dropping hot charcoal.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2007
Ours is a small world! you don't tell a girl you don't want her anymore, You tactically disengage by not giving her the attention that is deserving of her.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ina(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2007
thank God u guys r writing cos i really need it now
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by prityfuck: 1:16am On Jan 25, 2007
ok,  im having a problem my self. and i relaie don't know how to deal with it.
i love someone and also i am getting big feelings for soemone else.
im younger than most yuguys are out their. im still in hight school, and you see
i was this guys first for alot of things. like kissing, and he gaveme a neclace and it was suppost to
be a simbole for how much i mean to him, we have beem dateing now for almost 3 months and my parents realie like him.
++ my best friend also dated him. and he also told her how much he loved mer. im not sure what im going to do, and alot of this '' advice '' from people, well it isnt relaie helping,  so can someone who knows what their tlaking about help me?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by prityfuck: 1:29am On Jan 25, 2007
i NEED fucking help
pleasee
anyonee!1
cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by bakoko2007(m): 1:35am On Jan 25, 2007
he shld have reasons for leaving your best friend and now coming to you. maybe he is just a player. and come to think of it, you have feelings for someone else? let me in so i can suggest what i feel.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Freewilly(f): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2007
@ prityfuck.

My advise to you is to start your own thread and stop spamming other people's
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by McDoe(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2007
I had this experience recently. What I did was to sit the blonde
down; and i started like this: "u know that i used to love u, but I
have come to realize that it can't work anymore". I mustered all the
courage to explain the reasons behind my actions but in a very
matured manner. At the end sha, she saw reasons. But I must
say it took her a lot of time to get over it despite all my efforts to
make her feel that i still care as an "ordinary" friend.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by pwincess: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2007
the best way to dump some1 is to write a poem;
OUR LOVE WAS LIKE A BLOSSOMING FLOWER,
BUT EVERY FLOWER DIES,
JUST LIKE OUR LOVE!
I'M SORRY TO DO THIS BUT IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE,
OUR FLOWER HAS DIED!

dnt be harsh on them! Bleep
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by OmoEko1(f): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2007
Tell the person to Bleep off and lose your #
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ima1(f): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2007
lol send a text message, or have the other girl or guy call them. lol

thats mean
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Queeneth(f): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2007
I dont think its right for a guy to just open his trap one morning to tell his babe (vise versa)thats its over . In as much as i dont advice people to manage a relationship when one is feed up i still dont believe that its right to just break up in a harsh way. Remember this is a small world and we have to be carefull with the peple we meet on our way up as we might meet them on our way down.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by naijatips(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2007
Simple, if its a babe, tell you want to talk to her, smile and tell he you know all that she's been doing.
Tell her you suspect a double game, accuse her seriously and dont ever take sorry. Tell her you are highly disappointed and yet its good that everything has been revealed to you so you can know your stand. No eplanation because its painful.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by spoilt(f): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2007
by fax ! grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ultrafem(f): 4:28am On Apr 08, 2007
depends .
if it is a real bastard of a boyfriend then my best would be ''silence'' or go AWOL, nothing will bug him more, wont even waste a phone call, text, or my saliva.

if he was decent then i will do it in person, but i hate this still , becos i hate too much talk and explaning

if he is a jealous , possesive type pls do not approach in person(i learnt a bad lesson)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by olutomiwa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2007
the best way to do it is to place DISCLAIMER NOTICE on CNN,BBC,VOA,VON,NTA,RAY POWER AND RADIO NIGERIA.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by hannydarl(f): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2007
The way i see it you mean breaking up with someone who truly loves you cos it wont be a big deal to tell some one who treats you like shit or without respect ITS OVER.Now to the topic when you are afraid of telling a person to scram then that person realy cares and there will be no kind way to say i dont want you anymore nothing can heal the wound so just be frank and say what you feel and why and dont avoid him or her when your paths cross and respect them by comporting yourself with your new lover in the presence of the one you dumped so the dumped lover can easily erase the memory of you from their heart
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by GLORY20071(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2007
i think both should talk about their issues and part ways.
life is so sweet that one should not go about making enemies.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by awwalugon(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2007
threz no good way of dumpin sum1 remember its sum1 elses heart u are breakin and ther is no good way of doin dat sad
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by felia(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2007
awwalugon:

threz no good way of dumpin someone remember its someone elses heart u are breakin and ther is no good way of doin that sad
That sound sweet "awwalugon" does anybody care.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by olat2k(m): 4:22am On May 06, 2007
So simple all you need to do is to simply eloped ever to be seen no more
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ATLANTA96(m): 2:51am On May 23, 2007
ACCORDING TO CELIN DION
GOODBYE IS THE SADEST WORD,
I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO MAKE LOVE TO HER LIKE U NEVER DONE BEFORE
AND TALK TO HER WITH A GENTLE AND LOVIN VOICE,
I LOVE U BUT SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET GO,
PLS LETS STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR NOW,
I WANT TO BE ALONE,
I DID NOT MEANT TO HURT U, BUT JUST TO LET U KNOW IS OVER,
THANX FOR UR LOVE AND CARING.
I WILL MISS U, BUT PLS UNDERSTAND.
IF SHE START CRYING,
U TOO SHOULD DO THE SAME.
AND WITH TIME SHE WILL LET GO,
IT REALLY WORK FOR ME AND TILL DATE WE ARE STILL FRIENDS
AND NOT LOVERS WE USE TO BE,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by acidrop(f): 2:53am On May 23, 2007
pu ---lease, dump all thoses copyright, song lyric thingy, just tell him straight in the face, and dont be artistic with it, its not a good thing
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by nawa1(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2007
u all are geting it wrong

the best way to DUMP someone is to DUMP him/her "okpare"
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by acidrop(f): 3:05am On May 24, 2007
abioooooooooo
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by toplass(f): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2007
Its simple!! i 'm sorry i can't do this anymore, why? what hav i done? nothing. it's not u it's me.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by MajestyHRH(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
Just give him or her the "it's not you, it's me" sermon grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by YeahBabes: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2007
Iv bin wiv him for a month now and last nite at a party everythin changed i was wiv my bestmate(whos a boy) allnight and my bf got a bit jealous. i rele dont think i can be with him no more. somethings changed between us and i dont know wat. I feel slack dumpin him and dunno wat i wud say or how i wud do it. hes 2years older then me and hes so popular all his mates will have it out for me now. wat can i do

______Xx
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by sammyjl(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2007
undecided Stop all sorts of communication
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by lawma(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
i don't think you people should keeping thinking of how to dump your babe/guy. is simple just tell him/her that you have repented and that is final. if he or she says i love you say to him/her Jesus loves you too. that has always being the ladys charater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.