Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (49991 Views)

Have You Ever Dump Someone By Mistake? / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? / Ways To Make It Easier For You To Dump Someone And Still Be Glad You Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Birdey: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2006
thanks everyone...the advice really helped, he totally understood and now we're good friends...not as good as we used to be.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Sexychick2(f): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hi,
I think the best way to dump a relationship partner or a friend is to go up to them and tell them it isnt working out.Dont walk away after that tell him/her why you choose this route and recommed someelse to their liking . If you choose a rude remark or a rude way she/him may cause some seriousdamage to your reputationat school or around town shocked.

If you want someone to talk to about this kind of helpfull advice email me a t: Catcrazy4ever12333@yahoo.com. i am very helpful with this kind of stuff and make people feel better
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2006
'' baby im sorry cry cry but i do not feel the same way for you as i did cry cry

it's just not working,why dont we just break up cry

we just dont seem to click,lets just call it quits cry
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by chrisd(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2006
Will date you either when the sun goes cold or my grandmother is a virgin. grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by whitelexi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
Tell them u have aids grin grin Chikena!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by chrisd(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
There will be lots of persons with aids then. But remember, your date may take revenge and say that to your new hot chick.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
@Whitelexi L.O.L cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by curiousNja(f): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2006
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?
« #36 on: October 29, 2005, 05:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Latoya. Ignoring him or her is not the right way, it's childish. We are grown up people and should talk. We just have to express ourselves and tell the partner what's we have on our minds and fee in our hearts. The other day I read about serving somebody a glass of water with toilet water, actually I liked that idea !

I agree. I mean you and this person shared something special previously. They still need to be treated with decency and respect.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by curiousNja(f): 2:34am On Mar 31, 2006

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?
« #65 on: January 31, 2006, 11:18 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I think the best way to dump a relationship partner or a friend is to go up to them and tell them it isnt working out.Dont walk away after that tell him/her why you choose this route and recommed someelse to their liking . If you choose a rude remark or a rude way she/him may cause some seriousdamage to your reputationat school or around town .

I agree with everything else but the part about recommend someone else to their liking. You are breakiing up with them. I think the last thing they want to hear at this point is to listen to your "recommendations" of someone else.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by tflow2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2006
WOW!!! I never knew people with similar problems to mine were so much! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by hanson: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
If u really love him call him sit him down tell him the gravity of his offence.Tell him the reason y the both of you could not be together again.To my knowledge thats the best way to say good bye.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Gooner: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2006
Hi right i have a very difficult one for everyone to try and help me with. Basically i have been seeing a girl for 2 years. Recently though i have noticed that im not IN love with her anymore but still really really care for her. She has not done anything to piss me off and we do not fight, i have just my mind set from 2 years ago. Any who 2 weeks back i spoke to her on msn and told her straight and she drove up to my house, she was histerical. I felt so guilty as she was just everywhere, i mean she couldnt stand. In the end i said i would try and sort out problems even though i dont want to (i just felt soooo guilty). I really need to break up with her and although i dont want to hurt her i know it will. I am at university at the mo and she is back home, do you advice breaking up over msn then she cant drive 2 see me. cry someone help please
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by eveseh(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2006
just tell the person what's ya feeling is and tell
the person u dont want then anymore
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by eveseh(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2006
but pls dont write it in a litter
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by eveseh(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2006
tell the peron ya feelings
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Efani(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2006
tell her that u turned gay lol
i did that bfore lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy Efani, thats funny cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Ashiwaju(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2006
well, its hard to sitdown and discuss t in most cases expecially when she/he is fond of you. You cant keep running foreva, but the least u could do is pay less attention
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ToyM28(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2006
Just tell d person, you and i, are no longer on the same page. I want my own breathing space, nd u want 2 cluster me, like some moda trying 2 breast feed a child. M sure, that comparison wld put the person off.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2006
just throw the person in a waste bin. grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by zionchic(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

just throw the person in a waste bin. grin

lolol i concur cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Briz(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2006
tell her the weather is been hot recently
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ZuluNation(m): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2006
Just never wipe afther using the bath room the smell would get rid of her/him lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by iice(f): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2006
ZuluNation:

Just never wipe afther using the bath room the smell would get rid of her/him lipsrsealed
LMAO
Hmmmm never had any problem breaking up grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by mangos(f): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2006
i just broke up with my boy friend i was only dating for three months he is getting weird i was nice and for some reson i think i shouldnt have been. he keeps saying i can change and why are you turning your back on me and i cant do this with out you. i dont know but he is driving me nuts i think he is turning stocker style he comes to my work and home with flowers and calls and leaves tonz of messages of both phones.[i][/i][color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[sup][/sup][sub][/sub][tt][/tt][code][/code][quote][/quote][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2006
set the person up
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ZuluNation(m): 1:45am On Sep 01, 2006
If it's a girl tell her she's too fat
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by mukina2: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2006
take a break and simply ignore the other,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by ladykool(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2006
just call him/her on the phone and tell them off! tell him/her wat they ain't good at and dat is wat u need in a man/woman and u have found another person in ur life who treats u better than him/her! simple!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by Efani(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2006
Girl: y do u wanna break up
me: i think i'm gay
i aint gay but it is very effective lol
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by kaylala(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2006
and what if she doesn't care
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? by feyitai(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2007
lets face it guys,there are no better ways when it comes to breaking a relationship no matter how cruel you maybe.its one of the hardest things to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.