Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (57985 Views)

See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by coogar: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
I don't want these overzealous mods to hit me again.It is illegal in Nigeria but you and I know that Nigeria's policies on these substances are weak and poorly executed.

Though there are still certain amount that is allowed for recreational use but most Nigerians don't even know their right hence the police will always use them to shine even with one drag of weed.

Though I'll always advice people to avoid being apprehended because the Nigerian police is not sincere ,imagine being caught with just one wrap only for the papers to carry it with pictures of one sack of weed grin....They will then say you have the intentions to distribute.

may the gods of ganja be with you....

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by GANJAFARMER: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

may the gods of ganja be with you....
Jah bless ya head restlessly.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

by their fruits you shall know them.
we know the ones straight from harrods & the ones from oyingbo market.

meanwhile, where are you spending your christmas? any wild party for your geezer?

it's a sensitive topic.
i am surprised that thread hasn't been locked yet by the rants of the whistleblowers. you guys should tone it down a bit before your actions put these divas on a suicide watch.

Lol, hopefully, Seun will include the ignore button soon. You have kids who still live off loose change from their parents, and male friends - yet they have opinions on everything. And they tout independent woman everywhere. grin They just need to stay away from my posts. grin

When you meet a married woman, with wealth of experience, on how the institution works - you will know. A girl can never do a woman's job.

For Xmas, I'll be in South with the fam from 24-27th. I should go to the cinema on the 26th to watch "Exodus" and probably hit the clubs after that. Have you got any plans?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Like Ochon said, nobody knows the context and as such, I did not comment on the OP directly. I agree with you that the context matters.

However saying FIL or MIL has to seek permission from you before giving their daughter a gift is ... (if pre-existing relationships are fine)

Each one to his own. What makes me tick might make you ma.d

Now we are making progress ....

1. You agree that context matters, in deciding the way and manner a gift is accepted
2. You agree that no one knows or understands the context of this gift. and as such you did not comment directly to the OP

Next question.
Now do you think those who called the man insecure, and all sorts of names did the right thing ... without understanding the context of surrounding this gift. Do you think they should have seeked out more context surrounding the gift from the Op before coming to a conclusion.

PS. No where did I mention FIL needs to seek permission before giving his daughter gift. this is what I stated. and I quote

It is not compulsory but wouldn't hurt to inform him about it and run it through him. Its a sign of respect and the fact that you acknowledge he exists.

Informing him about the gift is not the same as seeking permission. it's courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Excuse me?

Are you matthew's alternate moniker?

Run along

Do yourself a favour and compare both monikers.

A word of advice...never engage in every argument just because you want your voice to be heard.

From what I've see so far from you, most of your points are always disastrous, terrible advices too I must say...those who carry the feminist tag on their foreheads!

Go to your husband, that's if you're married or run to daddy. Let them teach you more about life. Guess you refused to learn at the right time.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by coogar: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, hopefully, Seun will include the ignore button soon. You have kids who still live off loose change from their parents, and male friends - yet they have opinions on everything. And they tout independent woman everywhere. grin They just need to stay away from my posts. grin

hahahaha - bunch of trust fund babies!

When you meet a married woman, with wealth of experience, on how the institution works - you will know. A girl can never do a woman's job.

plenty of "fake" wives abound here. just go with the flow & know which comment to take serious.

For Xmas, I'll be in South with the fam from 24-27th. I should go to the cinema on the 26th to watch "Exodus" and probably hit the clubs after that. Have you got any plans?

that exodus movie is epic.
ridley scott is a genius - the preview blew me out of my seat. dunno why it took so long for these producers to start picking out stories from the bible.

i'm defly seeing that movie on boxing day. a colleague of mine has a small bash at roof gardens that night as well so it's a pretty tight schedule. where exactly will you be in the south?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Biko...can I join?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaboninc:

Do yourself a favour and compare both monikers.

A word of advice...never engage in every argument just because you want your voice to be heard.

From what I've see so far from you, most of your points are always disastrous, terrible advices too I must say...those who carry the feminist tag on their f undecidedoreheads!

Go to your husband, that's if you're married or run to daddy. Let them teach you more about life. Guess you refused to learn at the right time.

It seems some nuts are not screwed on tightly.

Isn't strange that you know all the types of advice I give when I do not even know you exist?

God punish you if you ever mention my father or husband again.

Untrained scallywag

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

It seems some nuts are not screwed on tightly.

Isn't strange that you know all the types of advice I give when I do not even know you exist?

God punish you if you ever mention my father or husband again.

Untrained scallywag

He'll punish you first for insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by bukatyne(f): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Now we are making progress ....

1. You agree that context matters, in deciding the way and manner a gift is accepted
2. You agree that no one knows or understands the context of this gift. and as such you did not comment directly to the OP

Next question.
Now do you think those who called the man insecure, and all sorts of names did the right thing ... without understanding the context of surrounding this gift. Do you think they should have seeked out more context surrounding the gift from the Op before coming to a conclusion.

PS. No where did I mention FIL needs to seek permission before giving his daughter gift. this is what I stated. and I quote

Informing him about the gift is not the same as seeking permission. it's courtesy.

Making progress ke?

@posters calling the hubby insecure, it is same as those who called the FIL names. We do not know what happened.

@permission taking: Not referring to you but posters who said so.

@informing the SIL for courtesy: if that was his problem, he can tell his FIL playfully

No addy for the SIL, if it was a DIL who behaved this way, advices would have poured right , left and center

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by bukatyne(f): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaboninc:

He'll punish you first for insulting me.

So now I insulted you first?

You should have ran when I nicely asked you to.

Suddenly scruffle between two men has something to do with feminism?

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

So now I insulted you first?

You should have ran when I nicely asked you to.

Suddenly scruffle between two men has something to do with feminism?

Goodnight.

You should have held your hand when asking me to run along. Or you think everyone here is a kid? If I had told you to 'get lost' nicely will u take it lightly?

Feminism, your own definition is reflected in all you say. So this is not an exception.

Abeg don't quote me again. Not ready for any insult and unnecessary epistle.

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha - bunch of trust fund babies!

plenty of "fake" wives abound here. just go with the flow & know which comment to take serious.

that exodus movie is epic.
ridley scott is a genius - the preview blew me out of my seat. dunno why it took so long for these producers to start picking out stories from the bible.

i'm defly seeing that movie on boxing day. a colleague of mine has a small bash at roof gardens that night as well so it's a pretty tight schedule. where exactly will you be in the south?

Trust fund? Or mere scroungers and attention seekers? grin

Bruv, it's somewhat difficult to get with the flow cos these chics don't just attack people with normal insults like, "fool" or "stupid" - they basically talk down on you like ya mum, with the most offensive words ever. And most times, they just come out of nowhere. For example: I was having a normal convo with a next poster, with jokes. Then boom, one of them must've come out nowhere to quote my post and she called me, "a poverty stricken maggot" for no reason.. Like WTF? - these skets are nuts! grin You can never ignore that.

Yes, the movie is a must see. I just hope the cinemas won't be too packed lol.

Darn! Roof Gardens is h-billions - that's for top dons. Bwoi, you're a big man - salute! I went there once back in the day with my Uncles. There's a next place in Belgravia (can't remember the name now), not far from Hyde park that's like Roof Gardens. I went to that one as well, a few times, back in the day. Back then, some naija Uncles used to run the club.

For me, I've got my eyes on Central London...but I might go SE1 cos my cousin's boy is doing some club promotion thing there. It depends on what happens that day, and who I'm with.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaboninc:

Biko...can I join?

Sure...Xmas is for celebration. grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaboninc:

You should have held your hand when asking me to run along. Or you think everyone here is a kid? If I had told you to 'get lost' nicely will u take it lightly?

Feminism, your own definition is reflected in all you say. So this is not an exception.

Abeg don't quote me again. Not ready for any insult and unnecessary epistle.

Good night.

O Lord!

I must have been on a war against monikers beginning with K, picked you before telling you to run along.

If you are not ready for insults, don't start it cheesy

Sweet dreams
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

O Lord!

I must have been on a war against monikers beginning with K, picked you before telling you to run along.

If you are not ready for insults, don't start it cheesy

Sweet dreams

If you had looked well, you'd have noticed that it has an 'A' after the 'K'.

Do I look like someone who starts insults?

Sweet dreams...

Heard you had your birthday yesterday...
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaboninc:

If you had looked well, you'd have noticed that it has an 'A' after the 'K'.

Do I look like someone who starts insults?

Sweet dreams...

Heard you had your birthday yesterday...

Heard my birthday yesterday?

You must have gotten the wrong person.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by kaboninc(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Heard my birthday yesterday?

You must have gotten the wrong person.

Whatever *lol*

Good night...
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

The food tussing is me been overly dramatic and is not really the main issue here because I was not aiming for political correctness in my example. What I am driving out is to prove that the context surrounding a gift goes a long way in deciding how it is to be accepted.

Now based on you reply do you agree to my above assertion. yes or no.
i thought we already agreed? If the man belittled the ride already gotten for his daughter by her hubby and insists on her using the one he got, I won't see eye to eye with him.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by baby124: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Suffer suffer for earth, enjoy for heaven. Lmao. Nigerian men must think Nigerian women are the a*ss of the world when it comes to ranking humans. This is What can happen when a man that is barely getting by marries a girl from a comfortable home. If he knows he cannot take assistance why marry a girl who is used to luxuries he cannot afford . The guy is not serious. Which parent in their right mind will sit down and watch their daughter go through hardship to make one guy feel like he is the king. King of what? Danfo chasers association?

6 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

You do have a point @life not being black and white.

I quite understand that in our world as we know it, no truth is absolute.

However, if you could recall, I used the word "comfortable" --- I want to see the world, I want to go places, I want to get the best in education. Now this ultimately means I may not always be there for my husband, we'd have to employ the services of cooks and maids.

Except I no longer feel love for the man, God knows, that no matter where I am in the world, the thought of someone "taking" care of him for me would leave me literally uncomfy ..... I would make it so obvious to him that I wish things were different, whenever I get the chance, I will so make it up to him shocked shocked

Lolz

I get your point tho' smiley

But after all is said and done, wise couples keep their home ..... Whatever the cost.
Fixed. It is not a job for one person. That's why two people are needed to start the marriage in the first place

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
If only the children of men should understand how short and brutal their life is they wouldn't spend a minute pursuing things that doesn't matter.

Chillisauce,sambarry,truckpusher and co stop the war and embrace peace today for the sake of humanity.

Peace is the most priced asset,those that do not value it are trying to lose it ,while those that have lost all their peace are negotiating for it.

Hold your peace and do not let it fly away from you.

The book of Ganja.......Chapter 1 page 39.

Jeez! You are sooo cool cheesy

Hi smiley
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by GANJAFARMER: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Tashamania:

Jeez! You are sooo cool cheesy

Hi smiley
Hi Tasha!

If you're interested we can hook up for a joint.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
Hi Tasha!

If you're interested we can hook up for a joint.

Errr.. I heard its quite expensive, true? sad
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by GANJAFARMER: 3:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Tashamania:

Errr.. I heard its quite expensive, true? sad
Nah.

I'm a farmer,you'll stone for free. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
Nah.

I'm a farmer,you'll stone for free. grin

Haha embarassed aint I just lucky?

So, what do we do afterwards? tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by GANJAFARMER: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Tashamania:

Haha embarassed aint I just lucky?

So, what do we do afterwards? tongue
Take a cold shower ,sleep ,eat something nice and leave when you wanna leave.

What else were you expecting?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
Take a cold shower ,sleep ,eat something nice and leave when you wanna leave.

What else were you expecting?

I read sometime ago that weed goes down well with something else.. cheesy

You are defo the first cool ganja man I've met unless you are tryna pretend tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by GANJAFARMER: 3:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Tashamania:

I read sometime ago that weed goes down well with something else.. cheesy

You are defo the first cool ganja man I've met unless you are tryna pretend tongue
I ain't talking about that unless with the love of my life.

Thou shall not cheat on thy partner after weed,for behold it is too spiritual to behold the sweetness of another woman ....Book of Ganja chapter 2 page 16

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
I ain't talking about that unless with the love of my life.

Thou shall not cheat on thy partner after weed,for behold it is too spiritual to behold the sweetness of another woman ....Book of Ganja chapter 2 page 16

For real? You guys have something like a book with rules you abide by?
It keeps getting interesting grin
Anyways, am sure you got yourself the outdated version tongue

Just try me, baby kiss kiss
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by GANJAFARMER: 4:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Tashamania:

For real? You guys have something like a book with rules you abide by?
It keeps getting interesting grin
Anyways, am sure you got yourself the outdated version tongue

Just try me, baby kiss kiss
You go wound o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
You go wound o grin

fair enough grin

..and, welcome to nairaland smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.