Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (49463 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexis007:
till the original op show face.....i comment my reserve.....because i kknow want make mtn netwack hang my advice
Ok am d secondary OP, now can u pop up with ur comments? Tnx
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
When next she tempts you,grab her,strip her and squeeeze those oranges,then suck them,then take her to your room remove those panties and fu ck her til she bleeds, grin if you don't do it,you will catch konji and die
Chai! U b real Anambara son! Even d devil will bow @ ur advice. Beta refrain!!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sorry,buddy.you are a willing participant.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by EstarKeys(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chibest2000:

Sorry nt really me! Copied it 4rm a website n thought advises n suggestions could help someone here who might b in dsame shoe with d original poster. Tnx!!
..send her packing or give her a job apart from ur home....or u will end up messing up urself nd ur status
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
striktlymi:
First of, the info given is more than enough for the wife to know who the individual is...even a close friend would be able to tell.

Secondly, I believe the pastor is enjoying this so called temptation. If he wasn't, he would go straight to his wife and discuss this....then pay the girl off.

Now u read my mind! Hehehe!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
this in interesting. space booked
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bleep her bloody man, you only live once.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by SweetJoystick(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abeg who the this man, as he be weaker vessel, make he send the girl to me for deliverance, the spirit of temptation go vamous after I deliver her with prick

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by ify84(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
If his wife is in nairaland, she will know it's her husband talking...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by drkay(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Do the needful and give us the feedback.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:

And live with the horrible effects of adultery for the rest of your life....he and his kids.

Spend a night with Venus....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kenex4ever(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:
cheesy cheesy ;
Rubbish angry
Pastor indeed! What does your bible say? Why not seek the face of your god? What would you say to a church member who comes to you with this nonsense fable, for counselling?

Mtcheeeeeew.
fake pastor! He even get mind dey ask weda make him do am, lol
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
fake stories
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
When next she tempts you,grab her,strip her and squeeeze those oranges,then suck them,then take her to your room remove those panties and fu ck her til she bleeds, grin if you don't do it,you will catch konji and die

I Love dis! Dis 1 really good advice I ve heard in a long tym! Chibest shebi u don hear. Do the Needful. Bleep d hell out of Her!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
eeewww. too many evil spirits on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by IdomaLikita: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
For you to have come to Nairaland instead of your Church Elders, it means you want to hear something Unique from the Self-Righteous "Send her packing", "Tell your wife" Bullshit!
Who said you can't eat your cake and have it?
Give your Wife a One Week Ultimatum to send the Girl packing or She'll face the Consequences!
Then within that period, corner the Ashawo go one Chalet, chop craze comot her body, relieve tension for your own Body, and move on with life!
When she leaves, you can tell your Wife's Best Friend the reason why you asked the girl to leave! Being a Pastor she'll believe you and relate the matter in a more acceptable manner to your friend!
E never finish?
What is marriage without a few skeletons in our cupboards
Quote me and Perish:<

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
what is it with you vampires and blood shocked
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by baconline(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
when a pastor commits adultery,to confess he has to stand in the front of the church and confess and ask for forgiveness .dont forget this is the only sin against d body of christ.so think about it and decide whether u are ready to go thru with that humilation
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bring her to me,i will foot her bills and take care of her fares,am not married but i need girls that will help me at home do my house chores,hug me like she did to u wen i come back from work.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by chronique(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
The author doesn't want his wife to know it is him,yet he described his family situation and what he told his wife,and what her reply was;how would your wife not know you're the one talking? That aside,how do people get attracted to a "house maid"? Is it not those dirty looking/unkept looking girls,that I see running errands for people,that you're talking about? Or does the maid look very pretty and hot? If the maid is a hottie,there's no way she'd be living under my roof;I can't shout. I personally don't even like the idea of house maids living with people. However,if the maid is one of those unkept looking things and you can be seduced by her,it tells so much about the kind of taste you have,how much of self control you have,and much respect you have for yourself and your wife. Better send the girl packing as soon as you can,before she starts becoming a bone in the neck. The day you get intimate with her,her respect for your wife will start dropping. That's just women for you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Sylvarresta(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am very sure she no fine reach my own house maid
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

I Love dis! Dis 1 really good advice I ve heard in a long tym! Chibest shebi u don hear. Do the Needful. Bleep d hell out of Her!
and then when you die in car accident people go dey blame God say why he take the life of this boy who was nice and kind. dem no know all the evil wey he done do for closed doors. this why when i hear of deaths or shootings or killings me i no dey feel sorry for anybody again sha cuz i know say na God kill them for some wickedness wey dem dey do
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by checkdate(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chibest2000:
Source: Sweetdating

Sorry nt really me! Copied it 4rm a website n thought advises n suggestions could help someone here who might b in dsame shoe with d original poster. Tnx!!
ACCORDING TO THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, IF YOUR LEFT ARM MIGHT (WILL) LEAD YOU TO STUMBLE (SIN) CUT IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. . . Matthew 5:30

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by HopeAtHand: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
This world sha.

Wetin some people dey find, others dey run from.

Op, uve gone far already, do it..and face the resultant consequences.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Funjosh(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is serious.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Yksoul(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
If this story is true,then i pity those people with dirty brains and minds wth their shameful advices.PASTOR take ur wife out to eatry and tell her ur mind.if u have older sister tell her to convince ur wife.THAT WITCH SHD LEAVE UR HOUSE.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by juonec4d: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
see man of God, i must tell you the truth about this issue. What the devil wants is to get you and i think he is actually taking his chances. He wants you to be a victim of SECRET SIN. YOU HAVE TO BREAK FREE BY CONFESSING YOUR SINS TO GOD WHICH YOU KNOW IS THE RIGHT THING THEN TAKE A BOLD STEP BY TELLING YOUR WIFE ABOUT, BUT BEFORE THAT YOU HAVE TO PRAY SERIOUSLY AND MAKE SURE THAT LADY GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE DEVIL TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR HOME. GOD IS COUNTING ON YOU BRO. (Juwon).
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by xamilola(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
striktlymi:
First of, the info given is more than enough for the wife to know who the individual is...even a close friend would be able to tell.

Secondly, I believe the pastor is enjoying this so called temptation. If he wasn't, he would go straight to his wife and discuss this....then pay the girl off.
I totally agree o, cos the Bible says flee, yet he claims to be a pastor, that's embarrassing, Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by ddooskie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
shocked
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by ddooskie(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Though I'm not yet married but I know that one of the greatest SECRETs to a successful marriage is being truthful with your spouse. Tell her everything and also pray cuz for you to start a f.oreplay with her shows that you are spiritually poor (I'm not a spiriKOKO pls grin ) Pray to your God to give you victory over the flesh.

NB. You are married, your body is for your spouse ONLY...don't desecrate the oil of anointing on your head.
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by blakky97(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
he grabbed her abi?
okay oh
tell him to continue.
that innocent house girl that he is grabbing like that
he should continue. .
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sirlop(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:
Why do you all keep saying Pastor this Pastor that? Most are sheep in wolf clothing and use their authority to commit more evil than the average man.......anyways to the Topic you and I know regardless of what we give you as advice you want to bleep that girl....... so you either sit your blind wife down and tell her what is going on including how far you have gone or you go ahead and bleep her and face whatever the consequences will be including a pregnancy

Non thinking fellow *kmt*
These Pastors and men of God are mortals...If u have a prob, u meet ur pastor or priest...Have u asked yourself who they themselves meet in time of trouble??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.