Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (49457 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by blessingfavour: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bind her with the blood of Jesus
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by nickydof(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
I think the pastor is the one tempting the young girl. Pastor my foot!!!! Virtually every paragraph contradicts itself. The story is crap!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Yksoul(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pastor,U re the father of the house take a step and send her away,pls b4 it's too late.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
SweetJoystick:
Abeg who be this man, as he be weaker vessel, make he send the girl to me for deliverance, the spirit of temptation go vamous after I deliver her with my prick
bro,e be like say u no wetin dey my mind
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Evina(f): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
kenex4ever:
fake pastor! He even get mind dey ask weda make him do am, lol

LOL. Can you imagine? Wetin we no ho take eye see for NL? cheesy
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kenex4ever(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

LOL. Can you imagine? Wetin we no ho take eye see for NL? cheesy
na so we see am o, if pastor no fit control himself den wetin him xpect frm members?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by bokohalal(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
This relationship is known to many African societies. I have a problem with the OP calling his wife's distant relative, a HOUSEGIRL
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by aieromon(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
N1gga please,slow down on the weed.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
and then when you die in car accident people go dey blame God say why he take the life of this boy who was nice and kind. dem no know all the evil wey he done do for closed doors. this why when i hear of deaths or shootings or killings me i no dey feel sorry for anybody again sha cuz i know say na God kill them for some wickedness wey dem dey do

C dis yeye guy oh Formin Saint. Since wen u don dey sin, GOD don kill u 4 Accident abi. Phew!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And live with the horrible effects of adultery for the rest of your life....he and his kids.

Spend a night with Venus....
Ma man,Venus no good oooo,it doesnt stop the inner cacus of conji from quenching grin
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Why are you people advicing sef?

OP knows the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by lillyjane(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
This can be attributed to super story.

For natural home remedies, beauty tips, health and wellness, visit www..com
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by beckyomas(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
blakky97:
he grabbed her abi?
okay oh
tell him to continue.
that innocent house girl that he is grabbing like that
he should continue. .
You no hear say the guy na pastor? Lol.
Anyway, it's an old story, them dey find our mouth.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Rachiey(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't think you are a Pastor, 'cos if you really are, then u will know what to do. Don't u know that u have to flee from all ungodliness nt even run...u fly away! I will advice u to go nd explain everythin to ur wife(which u shld av done earlier)and then both of u should pray together and decide on what to do....I tink sending her away should be d best option!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by harry13: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guys check this out. This guys Have big Western Union Hack for everywhere and any time for you. They transfer money to all countries/territories in the world that have Western Union. They can transfer big amounts and you can receive this money from your country. They accept payments of 10% of transfer and with big transfers they do give discounts . They make it very safe and their service is very fast. They make transfer and forward you your Western Union info without delay or issues. They give you the MTCN , sender info and all cashout info in 45 min to 1 hr.

Visit focusedhks. fulba. com (remove the spaces in the link) for more details.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Generalkorex(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Passing by
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by angelo5uk(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
[/b]OP abeg send me the girl phone number.. That's all grin

Haha [b]
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by canalily(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thank God my wedding comes up this week. 5days to go buh ur yet to reveal unfaithfulness takes the same number of days. Oga, you love ur wife buh u failed by giving room to romance and again nt hinting ur wife base on that unusuall attitude of ur house help. She is ur daughter for christ seck! angry u ar a pastor for that mistake to take place, why cnt u use word of God on her? Again for posting this shows ur spiritual weakness, what if she is nt putting up with u people?undecided or related to ur wife, or the cry of that baby? The job is done thenembarassed ! Let ur wife see that dress by telling her to come back b4 time unkwonly to the girl. She can then scold the hell out of that bitch! Pls dont go to any hotel with that litle girl! It wil cast o o o shocked and wil never spell fun cheesy grin when it leaks. Use ur brain oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
HopeAtHand:
This world sha.

Wetin some people dey find, others dey run from.

Op, uve gone far already, do it..and face the resultant consequences.

lol!!! My man abi ooo,na dis kind thing dey vex me,why dis kind thing no dey come my way
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

C dis yeye guy oh Formin Saint. Since wen u don dey sin, GOD don kill u 4 Accident abi. Phew!
some sins you can get killed for. defiling a womans body is one of them. you just defiled the young girls body for her future husband. under ideal biblical standards whomever you bleep you have to marry because your dna remains in her forever till she dies and her body develops antigens to your dna. this is what it means when 2 become one biblically. so whomever you beep automatically becomes yours and you have to marry that person. if you beep and run, its a very heavy sin. you have defiled that woman and she will forever carry your dna inside her. this is powerful sin. you see people getting killed for all kinds of things and you wonder what they did to recieve this type of judgement ? yeah defiling a woman and running can get you smashed out of this planet and into the spirit world.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by clovislouis(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=29073075]Is donjazzy again.[/quote
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by clovislouis(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
some sins you can get killed for. defiling a womans body is one of them. you just defiled the young girls body for her future husband. under ideal biblical standards whomever you bleep you have to marry because your dna remains in her forever till she dies and her body develops antigens to your dna. this is what it means when 2 become one biblically. so whomever you beep automatically becomes yours and you have to marry that person. if you beep and run, its a very heavy sin. you have defiled that woman and she will forever carry your dna inside her. this is powerful sin. you see people getting killed for all kinds of things and you wonder what they did to recieve this type of judgement ? yeah defiling a woman and running can get you smashed out of this planet paatpr and into the spirit world.
pastor what's the name of the script of this movie
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
u better let her back turch bed charp sharp.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Pennywise(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
All these guys that wont take their eyes off house girls because they think they are easy. You will get yourself in real trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
The best way to ward off temptation is to fall for it.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
some sins you can get killed for. defiling a womans body is one of them. you just defiled the young girls body for her future husband. under ideal biblical standards whomever you bleep you have to marry because your dna remains in her forever till she dies and her body develops antigens to your dna. this is what it means when 2 become one biblically. so whomever you beep automatically becomes yours and you have to marry that person. if you beep and run, its a very heavy sin. you have defiled that woman and she will forever carry your dna inside her. this is powerful sin. you see people getting killed for all kinds of things and you wonder what they did to recieve this type of judgement ? yeah defiling a woman and running can get you smashed out of this planet and into the spirit world.

Ave u ever ve xtra-maritals sex b4 like say u galfrnd or anyoda gals. Mind u if u say no u re lyin n GOD will kill u n u will still burn in Hell. Hehehe!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
kechywillz:

Ma man,Venus no good oooo,it doesnt stop the inner cacus of conji from quenching grin

No, not that type of Venus wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
clovislouis:
pastor what's the name of the script of this movie
not a movie script. its biological. whomever you sleep with, your flesh becomes one with that person forever. she carries your dna forever and has antigens developed in her for you and your semen dna. this is what it means when two becomes one. but you know, satan has removed that part of the human intelligence and we live in darkness now. we think sex is just some casual ffu-ck and run game. we dont know the heavy spiritual liability and sin associated with fu-ck and run

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Ilekeh(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seriously what do you expect us to say?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by cruxanddave: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
My bro you dont even have to come out and ask people these kind of a thing,if truely you are a pastor.So what would you advice your church member if he or she comes to seek advice from you on such issues.Well my simple advice is stand your ground,tell your wife the girl needs to go,that your spirit dont agree with her.If truely you are the head in that house.And dont make the mistake of telling her what you have done with the girl.And please dont ever,ever sleep with that girl.if what you are telling us is true,that girl was sent to destroy you,be warned.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
Archaic view of men! They both defiled one another! angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by kechywillz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Misogynist2014:
The best way to ward off temptation is to fall for it.
grin grin grin some nairalanders no go kill me with laughter here oooo. Ehahahahaha,OMG!!! What a wonderful day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.