Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (49461 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Murphybrown1981(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lol.Na Whaooooooooooo ! Look at this Creature of Fornication who called himself Pastor. After him don dey Enjoy the Aroma of Opposite sex him con dey find adviser. This is my judgement Ask Google to solve ur Demon Wahala. I'm sure ur God father is Pastor Chris Okotie. Lol.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
every religion you see out here is fake and is by the devil and used to lure people into darkness. the road to the truth is narrow and only few will find it. today is your chance to get that truth. ever notice how the most religious countries are the most chaotic and fvcked up ? such as nigeria ? all the religious demons are spiritually destroying the country by bringing negative energy and negative repercussions from God to the country

I just fell in love with you .....I wish everyone would read this and UNDERSTAND it organized religion brings more chaos and leads faster to hell especially in this country

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by eagleeye2: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
uglyogre:

A distant relation? the more reason you should have the instinct of
protecting her rather than jumping into bed together.what manner of men
are ye?
Abeg face front no be me be the pasiiitoor....... Protect ko, defend ni.
The man has already told the wife to send the girl away and she is doing sme sme.... ife onye choro ofu
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Elan83(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
D best tin 4u z2 tel ur wfe codedly & do ur pssbl best 2 find anoda condusive place 4 her, conducive in d sense dat wot u guys share z a pleasurable,sinful secret, try not 2 destroy ur mrrg or hurt dat gel, just be wize!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

I just fell in love with you .....I wish everyone would read this and UNDERSTAND it organized religion brings more chaos and leads faster to hell especially in this country
thanks hun. but you know ? it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a nigerian to denounce his or her attachment to church-religion-oyedepo-oyakhilome etc etc etc. some people are just too blind and will never get it wink
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by jnrbayano(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
dokunbam:

Good advice,

But the nanny is also a lady too lipsrsealed

Nannies are not young women.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by EriboEghosa(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chibest2000:
Source: Sweetdating

Sorry nt really me! Copied it 4rm a website n thought advises n suggestions could help someone here who might b in dsame shoe with d original poster. Tnx!!
IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR WIFE, YOU HAVE TO TELL HER THE TRUTH OR RUINE YOUR HOME. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE PORTION OF THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS CHRIST WAS TEMPTED AND HOW HE OVERCAME?EVEN JOSEPH DAT SAW FORNICATION AS UNJUST WITH PORTIPHER'S WIFE. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. WHT DOES THAT GIRL HAVE DAT YOUR WIFE DOES'NT? SO MUCH FOR YOU. MAKE YOURCHOICE
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by unmask: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Opportunity comes but once...... Most of us are still waiting for our beautiful house-helps to do that...... Please grab it with both hands.... David had how many wives?...... Even Abraham slept with his wife's maid.... So did Jacob.....
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by missamanda(f): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Stories that make me take my mind off marriage!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
thanks hun. but you know ? it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a nigerian to denounce his or her attachment to church-religion-oyedepo-oyakhilome etc etc etc. some people are just too blind and will never get it wink

Yea you are right but in a sense I can understand their plight there isn't much else to hold on to in this country,plus its easier to just follow the wide easy path,than the straight narrow path
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
[b]ahhhh dont forget you are a spiritual being. your flesh is just soil. your spirit is electromagnetic energy. your spirit stores up all your trangressions and then you will pay for it. so you worship God by helping the poor and powerless. this is how you worship God and build good karma. you also worship God by studying the bible to show yourself approved to him. study the bible and be a good righteous person. this is how you build good karma with God which would eventually pay off when his kingdom is established on earth. remember, your spirit never dies and you will return to the world again in another body as a brand new baby after you die and have rested in the spirit world for a short time. the spirit in you is tens of thousands of years old. you have lived several lives before this one and will live several lives after this one. so you always want to build good karma so that nothing evil happens to you because every evil thing that happens to people is from God and not satan as the lying church has deceived people to think[/b]

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. << he creates evil

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << he has made wicked people for when he needs them for evil like the popo or armed robber who he will send to kill people. these are evil angels

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << the LORD asking you shall there be evil anywhere in the world and he hasnt done it ?

deut 28 vs 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
<<< sickness disease ebola aids etc. na BABA GOD DEY USE AM PUNISH PEOPLE. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

PROVERBS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. <<< sending evil people around the world to discipline people who have commited sin. like he fit send woman into ya life who will eventually take your life etc etc. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

First Christian I know who believes in reincarnation,what's your denomination
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

denomination ? the bible is not a religion so i dont have any denomination. and reincarnation if you understand the bible is very clearly laid out in many parts of the bible. it is the cycle of life. born then die then rest a little in the spirit world. then born. then die. etc etc. its in the bible. problem is not too many read the bible. you have to maul the bible like a bulldog to understand it. you cant read one or two verses a day and expect to be knowledgeable in the ways of the LORD.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Edusouls(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
crooked pastor, not telling his self the truth, you call urself pastor and u easily gets seduced by your housemaid, and inside you, you really love this girl and are very attracted to her body, if you are so sincere you should have discussed this issues with your wife, and if you are so sure you haven't started to even Bleep this girl,already. Insincere pastor.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

Yea you are right but in a sense I can understand their plight there isn't much else to hold on to in this country,plus its easier to just follow the wide easy path,than the straight narrow path
well, you know at the end of the day, for those who are genuinely seeking, the Lord will show them the light. so the fact that they are still in that religious christianity trap just shows they are not seeking. it is just a routine or a place to go seek a partner or to go pray for wealth or to show off etc etc. they are not there seeking for the Lord cuz if they were genuinely seeking the Lord would have removed them from there

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
denomination ? the bible is not a religion so i dont have any denomination. and reincarnation if you understand the bible is very clearly laid out in many parts of the bible. it is the cycle of life. born then die then rest a little in the spirit world. then born. then die. etc etc. its in the bible. problem is not too many read the bible. you have to maul the bible like a bulldog to understand it. you cant read one or two verses a day and expect to be knowledgeable in the ways of the LORD.
for the first time in a long time am thinking of dusting my bible up again .......used to be a first class bornee till I saw through all the shenanigans and started embracing other forms of unconventional ( in this parts) of worship

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
[b]ahhhh dont forget you are a spiritual being. your flesh is just soil. your spirit is electromagnetic energy. your spirit stores up all your trangressions and then you will pay for it. so you worship God by helping the poor and powerless. this is how you worship God and build good karma. you also worship God by studying the bible to show yourself approved to him. study the bible and be a good righteous person. this is how you build good karma with God which would eventually pay off when his kingdom is established on earth. remember, your spirit never dies and you will return to the world again in another body as a brand new baby after you die and have rested in the spirit world for a short time. the spirit in you is tens of thousands of years old. you have lived several lives before this one and will live several lives after this one. so you always want to build good karma so that nothing evil happens to you because every evil thing that happens to people is from God and not satan as the lying church has deceived people to think[/b]

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. << he creates evil

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. << he has made wicked people for when he needs them for evil like the popo or armed robber who he will send to kill people. these are evil angels

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? << the LORD asking you shall there be evil anywhere in the world and he hasnt done it ?

deut 28 vs 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
<<< sickness disease ebola aids etc. na BABA GOD DEY USE AM PUNISH PEOPLE. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

PROVERBS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. <<< sending evil people around the world to discipline people who have commited sin. like he fit send woman into ya life who will eventually take your life etc etc. NOTHING IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE

Waoh! Tanx 4 d Lesson 2day!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
well, you know at the end of the day, for those who are genuinely seeking, the Lord will show them the light. so the fact that they are still in that religious christianity trap just shows they are not seeking. it is just a routine or a place to go seek a partner or to go pray for wealth or to show off etc etc. they are not there seeking for the Lord cuz if they were genuinely seeking the Lord would have removed them from there

Did I just fall in love with you again? SPOT ON

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

let me give you a few reincarnation scriptures

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. >>>> ecclesiastes 6 vs 10 That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man <<<<< THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN HERE IN PAST LIFE WILL RETURN AGAIN AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN

ecclesiastes 3 vs 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. <<< THE PERSON WHO HATH EXISTED IN THE PAST LIFE IS HERE NOW AND THE ONE WHO IS TO BE BORN HAS ALREADY BEEN HERE AND GOD REQUIRES THE SINS OF PAST LIFE

SEE IF YOU CAN RECIEVE THOSE. IF NOT I HAVE MANY MORE

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by DONOCHAS(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
What a romantic story. Abeg go tel yr wife
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

for the first time in a long time am thinking of dusting my bible up again .......used to be a first class bornee till I saw through all the shenanigans and started embracing other forms of unconventional ( in this parts) of worship
thats definitely a good thing. trust me. and give me a holla if you are stuck and need someone to breakdown certain scriptures for you
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
let me give you a few reincarnation scriptures

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. >>>> ecclesiastes 6 vs 10 That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man <<<<< THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN HERE IN PAST LIFE WILL RETURN AGAIN AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN

ecclesiastes 3 vs 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. <<< THE PERSON WHO HATH EXISTED IN THE PAST LIFE IS HERE NOW AND THE ONE WHO IS TO BE BORN HAS ALREADY BEEN HERE AND GOD REQUIRES THE SINS OF PAST LIFE

SEE IF YOU CAN RECIEVE THOSE. IF NOT I HAVE MANY MORE

Thank you I do know that reincarnation is real but am amazed you are able to point it out from the Bible never saw those scriptures that way

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

Waoh! Tanx 4 d Lesson 2day!
no sweat bro. i hope you have been edified grin
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

Did I just fall in love with you again? SPOT ON
lol i guess if you say so grin
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
thats definitely a good thing. trust me. and give me a holla if you are stuck and need someone to breakdown certain scriptures for you

will be sure too don't even know where it is anymore got one on my phone though.......
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

Thank you I do know that reincarnation is real but am amazed you are able to point it out from the Bible never saw those scriptures that way
its that spiritual eye. once you have it everything will be clear. even the slightly coded scriptures
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:

Sure Boss! Abt 2 sleep, Good Night! Take Care!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:

Sure Boss! Abt 2 sleep, Good Night! Take Care!..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
its that spiritual eye. once you have it everything will be clear. even the slightly coded scriptures

Hmmmm........really got confused when I was jolted to see religion for what it is self practiced paganism,Hinduism e.t.c I still love my Sanskrit mantras and I still chant them and turn some bible passages to mantras and chant too,works for me,ever heard of Solomon's seals?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:
Help ke! U beta nack apako fast fast b4 itz 2 late. Lol
DOG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by beckyomas(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
blakky97:

okk the pastor grabbed her.
guess he was only tryna cast few demons thats all.
watsop.
I dey o. Sent u a msg on whatsapp but it didn't deliver. Are you back now?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

will be sure too don't even know where it is anymore got one on my phone though.......
if you are with samsung they have many bible apps. and another thing is that you should try to read only the KJV as it is the most authentic interpretation from the original languages it was translated from. other bibles have been watered down and some have even been altered.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
DOG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ur Papa Dog! Rubbish! Phew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.