Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (49462 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
if you are with samsung they have many bible apps. and another thing is that you should try to read only the KJV as it is the most authentic interpretation from the original languages it was translated from. other bibles have been watered down and some have even been altered.

I agree with you on that one plus then the English language still carried some power like the Yoruba language
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

Hmmmm........really got confused when I was jolted to see religion for what it is self practiced paganism,Hinduism e.t.c I still love my Sanskrit mantras and I still chant them and turn some bible passages to mantras and chant too,works for me,ever heard of Solomon's seals?
sanskrit mantras ? never heard of that. what does it entail ? solomons seals ? is it the same as the 7 seals ? enlighten me on what it is.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

I agree with you on that one plus then the English language still carried some power like the Yoruba language
yup. and see with the newer versions, they dont want you to know the black man wrote the bible and that the original jews are black. here are a few examples

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine. KJV USE BLACK

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin is hot as an oven, feverish from hunger. NIV USE HOT

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: KJV USE BLACK

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 "Do not stare at me because I am swarthy, For the sun has burned me. NASB USE SWARTHY

NOTICE HOW THEY TRY TO CHANGE IT SO YOU DONT KNOW KING SOLOMON WAS A BLACK MAN ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
sanskrit mantras ? never heard of that. what does it entail ? solomons seals ? is it the same as the 7 seals ? enlighten me on what it is.

Sanskrit is an ancient language of the Indians that has vibrations that resonate with creation like the most common one OM,you may want to look it up on the net........Yoruba is also a very powerful language too....
The seals of Solomon aren't 7 but they are categorized into 7 they are about 44 if I remember correctly .....you may also want to look it up too...
even though the average man believes they are occultic ,but its keys are in the bible ......I.e you use bible verses to unlock them am not an expert am still learning which isnt easy cos I tread this path alone
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
yup. and see with the newer versions, they dont want you to know the black man wrote the bible and that the original jews are black. here are a few examples

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine. KJV USE BLACK

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin is hot as an oven, feverish from hunger. NIV USE HOT

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: KJV USE BLACK

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 "Do not stare at me because I am swarthy, For the sun has burned me. NASB USE SWARTHY

NOTICE HOW THEY TRY TO CHANGE IT SO YOU DONT KNOW KING SOLOMON WAS A BLACK MAN ?

Truth is for me I can't care less I just want the truth and the true way to God
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Truthzbita: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Destruction is knocking at the door of your happy family. That your house girl is a devil incarnate. Open up to ur wife to save d disaster that is coming.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

Sanskrit is an ancient language of the Indians that has vibrations that resonate with creation like the most common one OM,you may want to look it up on the net........Yoruba is also a very powerful language too....
The seals of Solomon aren't 7 but they are categorized into 7 they are about 44 if I remember correctly .....you may also want to look it up too...
even though the average man believes they are occultic ,but its keys are in the bible ......I.e you use bible verses to unlock them am not an expert am still learning which isnt easy cos I tread this path alone
hehe i hear ya. its a path you tread on your own. every man and his God. i will check both of them out to see what they are really about. dont think i will inculcate it though. the bible is sufficient enough for me. if you read the book of revelation there is the 7 seals 7 trumpets and 7 vials. 777.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by sukkot: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

Truth is for me I can't care less I just want the truth and the true way to God
well i can definitely tell you that the truth is the bible, and most especially the KJV. ignore the newer versions. and as you get deeper in your knowledge of the bible you will get to find out there is an astrological and numerology aspect to it too. scripture says i have created the lights in the filaments of heaven for signs and seasons. so things like luna eclipses ( blood moon ), solar eclipses, comets, asteroids, meteor showers etc etc have biblical implications. they are messages for those who have eyes to see. and with that I am going to bunce for a bit hun. i have been typing all day. fingers aching lol. it was nice kicking it with you and acekidc4 and hardbody. catch you guys around and stay blessed wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
hehe i hear ya. its a path you tread on your own. every man and his God. i will check both of them out to see what they are really about. dont think i will inculcate it though. the bible is sufficient enough for me. if you read the book of revelation there is the 7 seals 7 trumpets and 7 vials. 777.

My brother to each his own mine has been a long experiential road as I awaken I'll pick the gold and leave the dross am constantly evolving
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
well i can definitely tell you that the truth is the bible, and most especially the KJV. ignore the newer versions. and as you get deeper in your knowledge of the bible you will get to find out there is an astrological and numerology aspect to it too. scripture says i have created the lights in the filaments of heaven for signs and seasons. so things like luna eclipses ( blood moon ), solar eclipses, comets, asteroids, meteor showers etc etc have biblical implications. they are messages for those who have eyes to see. and with that I am going to bunce for a bit hun. i have been typing all day. fingers aching lol. it was nice kicking it with you and acekidc4 and hardbody. catch you guys around and stay blessed wink

you really got me interested now because I learnt about their implications in Hinduism and couldn't find any correlations in the bible ...thank you for the enlightenment.... it really has been great
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
d pastor has been shinning d innocent girl Congo, now afraid of getting her pregnant and how to stop. u no get no for ur Oxford
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by SupaC(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
temitemi1:
The tittle of d movie pls... Cos I'm presently in ALABA In't grin grin grin
you mean you enjoyed the advertisement and you want to grab your copies NOW!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by simdam500(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Let me just say... If u dont, you wont... If u will, u would
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Oyinprince(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ermm, when a Pastor starts running to the world for answers? One starts to doubt o

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Pheals(f): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

Ur Papa Dog! Rubbish! Phew!
truly u ar dog sir !
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Evina(f): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
deolu2000:

This so called pastor should worship with the sun beams rather than lead a congregation to peril oooo.SMH..ON A LIGHTER MOOD,WHEN IS THE PART OF THE THE MOVIE COMING OUT?

Just got out of a meeting with my production team. We should start shooting by first week of January. We just have a little challenge though, the lead character (the pastor) has refused to have his contract renewed because of bashing from Nairalanders. Will you audition for the role?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pheals:
truly u ar dog sir !

Ur mama Dog! Idoit!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:

Stay Blessed also.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Pheals(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:

Ur mama Dog! Idoit!
lol u better learn 2give gud advice
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by ogtavia(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
striktlymi:
First of, the info given is more than enough for the wife to know who the individual is...even a close friend would be able to tell.

Secondly, I believe the pastor is enjoying this so called temptation. If he wasn't, he would go straight to his wife and discuss this....then pay the girl off.

Tank u very much...imagine a Pastor asking if he shud commit adultery or not...Well,I have something for him from God's word...Marriage is honorable in all and bed undefiled...But Whoremongers and Adulterers God will punish...Heb 12:1..though I am nt so sure..
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Simoneblosson(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
a pastor on sweetdating.com? wia! well, you don't need advice. It's obvious were your heart is.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by obededom007: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2014
undecided see oga satan or evil gets fatter in secrecy! The earlier u send dat girl away the better for u ooo.if not devil won kari her distroy your marraige.And the moment u sleep with her u will never stop.Dont forget if she lights up your home she wount be there to quench it or face d pain it is u dat will face it.Think and act now!!!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by vodkat: 3:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Na after u have sex with her u think ur wife will not know.

Secondly all men face temptation but u have to have strength to resist it as Jesus said

13 And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from the evil
I doubt ur a pastor
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by harffie(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2014
striktlymi:
First of, the info given is more than enough for the wife to know who the individual is...even a close friend would be able to tell.

Secondly, I believe the pastor is enjoying this so called temptation. If he wasn't, he would go straight to his wife and discuss this....then pay the girl off.
The pastor is not even on NL, you know what that means right?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Sabado(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Follow D #Ladder
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2014
D ting is if u do it der might be repercussions u may not b able 2 live with. Oga sit or wife down and tell her all dt has been happening else u may lose her when she finds out n ur ministry also. Don't listen 2 ur hrt rather listen 2 ur head. I don talk my own oh
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by ddeola: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Be true to yourself and stop tolerating rubbish
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Onozboy(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2014
House girls can be very fertile ,once there is penetration she gets pregnant ...even if it is only once
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Pheals:
lol u better learn 2give gud advice

Dat Advice na 1 in a Million oh, shebi u knw!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by pomsky: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
........it is far easier to overcome a temptation and come out of an illicit relationship with someone that does not live with you at home. It is very difficult coming out of the situation just described. Victory can ONLY be achieved by fleeing, but in this instance, where do you flee from, your home? Then to where? The solution is simply separation. And because she is a relation to ur wife, it makes it more daunting. Just tell ur wife you are facing a temptation concerning the girl which you believe is getting to the point where you seem to have no power any longer to resist. And as long as you see the girl around, you cannot guarantee what will happen. Tell your wife, if she cares abt u and the marriage, she should let the girl go! U can make provisions for her education without her living worth you! Also, do not allow her come for holidays after she leaves!
......As concerning getting a nanny, i would suggest an elderly woman, or a very ugly girl. But be on ur guard even at that. Convenient sins are VERY hard to overcome, but can be overcome. If they involve someone else, of necessity there must be a separation, for it to be overcome.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
ddeola:
Be true to yourself and stop tolerating rubbish

Rubbish Kwa! Lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.