Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Great Bible Contradictions - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Bible Contradictions (18626 Views)

Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns / Great Bible Teachers On NL How Would You Interpret These Verses / Bible Contradictions: Should Christians Judge Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weah96:

Israel is a country of white people. Jesus was white. A white man came to white people, allegedly. Where is your business in these people's affairs?
Well if Jesus is a white man (as you claim) then he has done more good to me than any black man. And the good he did is far greater compared to all the bad white people had done.
So yes I have a business with him because he had called me to freely receive a priceless gift. And I am not stupid enough to ignore such an offer.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Well if Jesus is a white man (as you claim) then he has done more good to me than any black man. And the good he did is far greater compared to all the bad white people had done.
So yes I have a business with him because he had called me to freely receive a priceless gift. And I am not stupid enough to ignore such an offer.

Some black men can't do without white women. There are black women who can't do without white men. So there is some precedent for your behavior. You're a black guy who can't function without adopting the Gods of the white man. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is it impossible that both happened?
philfearon:

Is that what you tell yourself when you look at the mirror?
How come your Holy spirit lies a lot and is as dumb as a dumb man? I thought the bible were written by men inspired by it? One would have thought that such confusions as this:
How did Judas Iscariot die?

Matthew 27:5
Then he threw down the pieces of silver in
the temple and departed, and went and
hanged himself.
Acts 1:18
Now this man purchased a field with the
wages of iniquity; and falling headlong he
burst open in the middle and all his
entrails gushed out.

The holy odious spirit(Probably Whiskey), must be reeling and reeking with confusion in his confused head;it tells one author another thing and tells another author a different thing..One would have thought that the dude who betrayed the Almighty humanity's saviour will have a very unique story!!
Confused as Hiswordxray!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

His that the lie Satan told you.
But you know deep down that this is a lie.
For a moment forget about all you have learn and just listen to your heart and tell me again if truely you believe this crap to be the truth.
Satan is the Light of Reasoning in You;Embrace it!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:

No Italo, it is not impossible. It's quite natural for human beings to die twice. My paternal grandma died and was buried at 86. She then moved to Atlanta and died again six months later from pneumonia. So I know that the thing can be done.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
philfearon:

Satan is the Light of Reasoning in You;Embrace it!!
Another lie.
Do you know why you are trap in these lies?
Because you reason with a confused head. You reason with a mind that have gathered so many knowledge that may not be true.
How are you sure what you know is the truth?
Yes some may be true but how are you sure which is true and which is a lie?
The best why of knowing the truth is reasoning with your heart. God has created you in a way that you are able to recognize the truth with your heart.

Rethink your path my beloved friend.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weah96:

Some black men can't do without white women. There are black women who can't do without white men. So there is some precedent for your behavior. You're a black guy who can't function without adopting the Gods of the white man. More grease to your elbow.
You are a fool who is allowing racism to blind him (I say this with love).

Forget about race and just see the answer you have been looking for.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weah96:

Some dude called Italo here on NL told me that Judas died by hanging HIMSELF UPSIDE DOWN!!!! I bullsh^t you not. Imagine hanging oneself by the ankles.
Sometimes, I really get angry at how we have been brainwashed to believe a lie that stares us in the face...I really get angry when same thing is brought to the face of today's youth and yet they choose to believe a lie...But I understand them though cuz I have been there,and that's why I don't force anyone to dump Christianity anymore...Getting done with Religion(its brainwashing).Its a unique experience that happens voluntarily and involuntarily to the mind and individually too...
Its a personal decision,but we owe it to ourselves to help others come out of this brainwashing anyway!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:
You tell me bro.(But no assumptions).....
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

You are a fool who is allowing racism to blind him (I say this with love).

"I've never seen a sincere white man, not when it comes to helping black people. Usually things like this are done by white people to benefit themselves. The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit."

Malcolm X

1 Like

Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Another lie.
Do you know why you are trap in these lies?
Because you reason with a confused head. You reason with a mind that have gathered so many knowledge that may not be true.
How are you sure what you know is the truth?
Yes some may be true but how are you sure which is true and which is a lie?
The best why of knowing the truth is reasoning with your heart. God has created you in a way that you are able to recognize the truth with your heart.

Rethink your path my beloved friend.

Then he threw down the pieces of silver
in
hanged himself.
wages of iniquity; and falling headlong
he
entrails gushed out.
The holy odious spirit(Probably Whiskey)
, must be reeling and reeking with
confusion in his confused head;it tells
one author another thing and tells
another author a different thing..One
would have thought that the dude who
betrayed the Almighty humanity's
saviour will have a very unique story!!

Explain those two verses and unite their contradictions!!
Let's see if your stupid spirit can help you do that for once...
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
If you cant show how both couldn't have happened, you can't tell us it's a contradiction.

Agreed?
philfearon:

You tell me bro.(But no assumptions).....
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Your frustration has been noticed.
Weah96:

No Italo, it is not impossible. It's quite natural for human beings to die twice. My paternal grandma died and was buried at 86. She then moved to Atlanta and died again six months later from pneumonia. So I know that the thing can be done.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:
If you cant show how both couldn't have happened, you can't tell us it's a contradiction.

Agreed?
Yea,I agree..
But don't tell me this:

THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION
SURROUNDING JUDAS’ DEATH; RATHER,
MERELY TWO DESCRIPTIONS GIVEN BY
TWO DIFFERENT AUTHORS.
Matthew tells us that Judas died by hanging
(death is inferred from the passage). Luke,
being a doctor, gives us a graphic description
of what occurred following the hanging. The
reason for ordering the events as such is
twofold. First, if someone has fallen and their
internal organs spilled out they would die and
so could not subsequently die from hanging.
Secondly, even when people suffer bad falls
they do not usually burst open and have their
internal organs spill out. The skin is very
tough and even when cut in the abdominal
area their internals do not usually spill out.
Thus, it is unlikely that Judas could die in this
manner merely from falling.
Gruesome as it is, Judas’ dead body hung in
the hot sun of Jerusalem, and the bacteria
inside his body would have been actively
breaking down tissues and cells. A byproduct
of bacterial metabolism is often gas. The
pressure created by the gas forces fluid out of
the cells and tissues and into the body
cavities. The body becomes bloated as a
result. In addition, tissue decomposition
occurs compromising the integrity of the skin.
Judas’ body was similar to an overinflated
balloon, and as he hit the ground (due to the
branch he hung on or the rope itself breaking)
the skin easily broke and he burst open with
his internal organs spilling out.
There is no contradiction surrounding Judas’
death; rather, merely two descriptions given by
two different authors of the same event.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
And you haven't shown that both couldn't have happened.

philfearon:

Yea,I agree..
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Weah96: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:

Can a person have his cake AND eat it too?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:

That should be your business,not mine!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
philfearon:

in
hanged himself.
wages of iniquity; and falling headlong
he
entrails gushed out.
The holy odious spirit(Probably Whiskey)
, must be reeling and reeking with
confusion in his confused head;it tells
one author another thing and tells
another author a different thing..One
would have thought that the dude who
betrayed the Almighty humanity's
saviour will have a very unique story!!

Explain those two verses and unite their contradictions!!
Let's see if your stupid spirit can help you do that for once...
Like I said knowledge without life is useless.
It doesn't matter how Judas died because such knowledge has no impact in our lives.
What matter is that I met Christ, he revealed himself to me and gave me the Holy spirit to take me deeper into his love by helping me enjoy the supernatural gifts he gave me out of love.
Such knowledge can't do what God's love had done for me and it is also useless to you.
What you need is to experiece God's love.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weah96:

"I've never seen a sincere white man, not when it comes to helping black people. Usually things like this are done by white people to benefit themselves. The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit."

Malcolm X

That may be true abour white men but Jesus is a spirit.
"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." (2Cor 3:17).
And he has set me free from racism but you are still a slave to racism.
So why don't you let me enjoy my freedom while you continue in the life of slavery
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Like I said knowledge without life is useless.
It doesn't matter how Judas died because such knowledge has no impact in our lives.
What matter is that I met Christ, he revealed himself to me and gave me the Holy spirit to take me deeper into his love by helping me enjoy the supernatural gifts he gave me out of love.
Such knowledge can't do what God's love had done for me and it is also useless to you.
What you need is to experiece God's love.
I don't make sense of what you wrote...You and your Whiskey spirit are dumb,that's the nonsense I could make of your post!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
philfearon:

I don't make sense of what you wrote...You and your Whiskey spirit are dumb,that's the nonsense I could make of your post!!
Off course you can't make of the word "love" because it is strange to you and you can't recognize it.

But there is a solution to your bitterness, loneliness and lack of love.
Jesus is your solution and you don't need to continue suffering from lack of him.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Off course you can't make of the word "love" because it is strange to you and you can't recognize it.

But there is a solution to your bitterness, loneliness and lack of love.
Jesus is your solution and you don't need to continue suffering from lack of him.
Don't quote or make mention of my moniker ever again on Nairaland,starting from this moment...Its a warning!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aren't you the one claiming it's a contradiction...without showing how?
philfearon:

That should be your business,not mine!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:
Aren't you the one claiming it's a contradiction...without showing how?
I am the one telling you a contradiction in your book...Proving it is a contradiction is not my work as I didn't write it...
Disproving the contradiction is the work of you spirit-led fellas..The onus is on you to disprove it,not me to prove it!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by Hiswordxray(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
philfearon:

Don't quote or make mention of my moniker ever again on Nairaland,starting from this moment...Its a warning!!
Are you afraid of me or are you afraid of the truth?
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
The point is you haven't even shown any contradiction...

Its like me calling you a thief and saying the onus is on you to disprove me.
philfearon:

I am the one telling you a contradiction in your book...Proving it is a contradiction is not my work as I didn't write it...
Disproving the contradiction is the work of you spirit-led fellas..The onus is on you to disprove it,not me to prove it!!
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by charlesikhalea(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
If you can't explain things to the Guy that created this thread, stop trying to prove spiritual wisdom. Even pastors couldn't answer my questions.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by cexplorer(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have read the bible many times over. I studied it to earn certificates and degrees. I read it looking for solutions to general and specific problems.

I sincerely appreciate the intellectual and academic works of bible critics especially works by the Jehovah Witnesses and some moslem clerics, pointing bible errors and contradictions to christians.

However it is unfortunate that these critics do not know about scriptural contextualization. That is the understanding of two or more scriptures in different conext. Hence these look like contradictions.

I cannot disproof the fact that there are some typographic errors and some texts that sound contradictory to one another, they are simply HUMAN ERRORS that prevail in other religios books.
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
italo:
The point is you haven't even shown any contradiction...

Its like me calling you a thief and saying the onus is on you to disprove me.
So,what? I gave the reply you were going to give and you backed out and found another meaningless issue to hold onto and insert your cleverness in it?Great. .
Let me still give you the benefit of the doubt though and point out the contradiction:

in
the temple and departed,

After throwing down the pieces of silver and left according to Mathew,Luke said:

wages of iniquity

Do you mind clarifying that?
Let's start from here first bro...
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by italo: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2014
I could clarify...but let me understand. You have suddenly abandoned your alleged contradiction of how he died...without explaining how it is a contradiction...only to jump to the issue of the silver pieces?
philfearon:

So,what? I gave the reply you were going to give and you backed out and found another meaningless issue to hold onto and insert your cleverness in it?Great. .
Let me still give you the benefit of the doubt though and point out the contradiction:

in
the temple and departed,

After throwing down the pieces of silver and left according to Mathew,Luke said:

wages of iniquity

Do you mind clarifying that?
Let's start from here first bro...
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
[Double post]..
Re: Great Bible Contradictions by philfearon(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2014
italo:
I could clarify...but let me understand. You have suddenly abandoned your alleged contradiction of how he died...without explaining how it is a contradiction...only to jump to the issue of the silver pieces?

I don't know shaa,do you have problem understanding English?
Did the passages I quoted about how he died start with Judas Going to hang himself or spill his guts?
First things first....You were looking for a contradiction,and now you have it,so start from there....
Finally,I have not abandoned anything bro,I am just starting!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic / Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray / Names Of False Prophets In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.