Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51283 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Santoxsayz(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
OP dnt mind dem. I rilly get U. We kinda of in d same shoe buh different foot.
Der was dis babe I met in january dis year. We Got tinz kickin n I was opportuned 2 b d 1st guy she eva met. Several months dwn d line dis gal as bcum sort of a nympho or sumtin. A sex drive supercede my own as in x2. I guess its bcus shis calabar.
Well I gave my lyf 2 Christ couple of months ago n av been encouragin are 2 d same. So. ave been off s** 4 2mnths+ now duh I can't speak 4 her, She claims m d only 1 she eva njoys it with. Dat she cannot continue dis suffering anymore. So She gave me an ULTIMATUM dat we either av it on d 24th of dis month or we annull d relationship.
m. Now M in a mixture of guilt n confusion. Cuz I feel responsible 4 cr8in dis mnster n yet m abt givin a RED Card

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by HFOG(f): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:
22 and thinking about marriage. You are a JOKE.
You!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2014
kip it up.....cnt marry a virgin tho
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by festwiz(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Me too!
all i see is a bunch of gay or dorky or impotent dudes with no one to love'em.

cry
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
I don't think you need a girl, you WANT a girl.

Keep yourself busy with more profitable things & you will meet your own virtuous girl when you least expect.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by AshantiDimaria(f): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Wow guy happy to hear dis how I wish u r my friend, cos all guyz now if u r wit dem as friend bt dey ll demand some ting from u if u say no to dem dey ll leave u like wise gals.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Bifwoli: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
This one big,fat lie....next?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

wow! I thought I was the only normal guy on NL. Bro, I'm truely impressed with your stance on 'no sex b4 marriage', however, I will implore you to be patient. Dont mind what other people say. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Coolguy89(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Me too,neva had sex befr but I believ I havnt meet d ryt gal cos conji dey worry me o grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:
22 and thinking about marriage. You are a JOKE.
and what is wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
lol
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2014
lol
Patriotic in Nature.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by floflo12: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Lol fictions na today for this naija?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2014
mtcheeeeeeew,,,,,small pikin go touch u nd ur dick go rise like mtn pole.......let me give u an advise.........am 90% sure u will not marry a virgin.......so i cum dey wonder how many niggaz don bleep ur future wife.....wedding nite,,,,,na premature ejaculation go kill u
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by falaxy(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Please brother, leave the ladies amd focus on your life, thousands of ladies are looking for your type. Am a testimony, compare to me you've not suffer anything yet. But please note this. Time reveals all things
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
HFOG:

You!
mama smiley
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by illicit(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Why will i be a virgin at my age? U tink say prick na 4 pee alone?
When i meet d woman i want to marry, d last tin i want to know about her is if shes a virgin, and she better not be, and if she is it makes no difference to me, it means d first year of our marriage will be boring
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Uzeinalkali:
and what is wrong with it?
...too young
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Its sad to say that marriage has lost its value. It deeply surprises me when someone talks about marriage but people insult him/her saying 'you are too young' but they wont complain about those dudes flirting around! SMH

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Coolguy89(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:
kip it up.....cnt marry a virgin tho
lol why bae
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by 49cents(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

At 22 you already have been into three relationships? That's not approriate unless you are already prepared to marry, which I doubt.

If your still in school, date your studies and they won't demand for s.ex, if your already graduated and are working, build your career the right person who values your person will see you!

But you sef can't tell the kind of girl that doesn't think chastity is a way of life from the the 15mins of conversation these days......but its like you like the so-called Hawt girls and you want to "convert" them.....mehn that's impossible!

Stick to friendship, don't force it....if someone is attracted to you, you won't have to beg them it happens all naturally

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:

...too young
oh! But he isnt too young to flirt around and have illegal sexual intercourse ehn? I guess you dont even know what marriage is!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kilokeys(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
*smiles, your kind is rare*

Just focus on other things and leave relationship aside for now, you're too young to get married so don't distract yourself , make friends though and get them to know you well but don't ask them out , you'll definitely find one who will appreciate you for who you are . smiley

chai... talking like a madame. na ds kain jew boys gist u dey like.. i am waiting for u
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
winkPlz is there any instrument like virginometer, amumeter or virginometer, cos I need to check if my gf and I are still virgins cos I can't remember the last time we went to sahel savana.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Dahjhi: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Drsmith01:
Make him come deeper life come find babe.
Even if he says no sex after marriage no p grin
hmm undecided con ask me I go tell you say not all'f dem nor want sekks self... I loose mine to the same reason embarassed
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Donbrowser26(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
It's only those who make their status known that u know of.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by focus7: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
*smiles, your kind is rare*

Just focus on other things and leave relationship aside for now, you're too young to get married so don't distract yourself , make friends though and get them to know you well but don't ask them out , you'll definitely find one who will appreciate you for who you are . smiley
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Dahjhi: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2014
kilokeys:

chai... talking like a madame. na ds kain jew boys gist u dey like.. i am waiting for u
better I'm not the only one whoz tinking its a story
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by HFOG(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:

mama smiley
What have I done wrong?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Muzikluva(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

bro,I know whr you are coming from.I am also 22 and chose to remain chaste till marriage but it hasn't been so easy.my gf acceptd at first buh she later startd beggin mi for sex,I evn have who friend who evn tried 2seduc mi but thank God I didn't fall for it.If they leave you,let them go_others will come. That they are not virgins anymore doesn't mean we should pay for it and break our stand to satisfy them.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2014
sunnyshayne:
You don't need a girl in your life if you really want to remain a virgin!

You are just 22 and need some more years to begin to think of marriage. I suggest you concentrate on your education for now and flee the temptation of losing your virginity.

This is the best response the chap has gotten so far.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by mikesly: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

Just 22yrs? U stil have a long way to go. Ve been a virgin 4 35yrs now. Stay away frm girls dey wil take pride in taken ur virginity away from u. Lol!
Seriously, if any girl dump u just because u want to remain virgin until u get married, my advice is dat u simply her go with time, u wil find someone who wil love and appreciate u 4 what u stand for. I dont think they are moraly sound as u. To girls, i commend then tho its no use pretendn to be what u are not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.