Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51231 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by zilon12(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, I beg to disagree.

I was a virgin till I turned 23 when one fine girl raped me.

It was a nonviolent rape sha grin

I know a lot of guys in similar standing

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Vado(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
People actually took this Olasco film Int movie serious? undecided
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Haderayo(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Oops
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Vikky014(f): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
fluxview:
i know of my younger sisters friend who got married with having sex with the guy, after the marriage, she found out that the guy is important which was as a result of the accumulated drugs he has taking over an illness he has. she is considering leaving the union. GUy me the for fence that watch.
pls i dnt understand you.xplain dis *she got married with having sex and found out the guy is important* undecided

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by seunwen2(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

op dey there dey deceive me

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by dein77(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Bro, focus on your career for now. There's time for everything.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Coolguy89(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=trisha01 post=29099083][/quote] on point,I understand
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by latolak(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2014
You don't want to have sex, but you need a girlfriend? For what?

Maybe you should get a pet and focus on other aspects of life. grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Maybe........ Yhu don't knw what u're looking for...... Too much of Bollywood film watching
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Babycherry(f): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
wait oo!! if u dnt nid sex b4 marriage, why do u nid a relationship?wat wil u be doing in it?bro na wa 4 u ooo

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by chiogoezubem(f): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

Why do you need a girl? Must you have a girl? You believe in what you have decided concerning sex before marriage, why don't you get busy doing other more interesting and fulfilling stuffs for now. The right girl would naturally gravitate towards you. Afteralll you are still very young @22.

Just saying.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by hayoakins(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Hebrew 13: 4
King James 2000 Bible
Let marriage be held in honor by all, and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

The Message
Honor marriage, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.

Do not fall for peer pressure which is one of the devil's the tricks, it is not easy but it is achievable as it is neither by strength nor might but by the spirit says the LORD.

Nothing is a dangerous as blood covenant activated via illicit sex.

Do not trade the grace of God upon your life for 5 minutes enjoyment.

In conclusion, I preach what i can do and presently doing. If she can't wait, then it is a question of what has darkness got to do with light except your salvation is questionable.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2014
I am also struggling to get a date that will not involves cos i have vowed not to have sex till after marriage after i gave my life to Christ. I am over 30 years with masters degree in petroleum and gas , a devoted christian working in V.I

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Bamz(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Phrancyking,

From the little you wrote, I'm not really sure you've been attracting the right girls.

If you're a Christian, definitely what you want is a godly relationship which is fine.

If you're dating a godly chick, trust me, not having sex before marriage wouldn't even be an issue.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Decryptor(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Stop shedding tears my brother, I think out of compassion iWill recommend one girl here for here for you "Marieolae" she's a V I guess and presentable

She might wanna date you without any conjugal mating... Wish you GEJ

Marieolae: Trolling virginity threads since August 10 2014 grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Vikkyb I don get bf for you oo

Me self my gf leave me because I won kill her with sex cry cry
You believe her? cheesy You don enta one chance.grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by FeestoNOVA(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Try dating a virgin who wont demand for sex or better still date a very religious person that is in agreement with the fact that sex before marriage is a sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Afritop(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote
author=DonaldGenes post=29092292]
Stop shedding tears my brother, I think out of compassion iWill
recommend one girl here for here for you "Marieolae" she's a V I guess
and presentable

She might wanna date you without any conjugal mating... Wish you
GEJ[/quote] why you dey market babe for the guy na
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Bamz(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Babycherry:
wait oo!! if u dnt nid sex b4 marriage, why do u nid a relationship?wat wil u be doing in it?bro na wa 4 u ooo

Shallowest post ever. Sweetie, you deserve a national award. angry
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
This post vindicates me and shows that women have more sex perversion than men.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by daey118(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Me too!
Me three!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Emmaesty(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

I
I'm interested oh grin ;Da
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

Then find someone who wants the same things you do. And you don't need a girl. I'm sure you'll survive just fine without one if you stopped looking for a while.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by jamesoreen: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
You have to discover yourself. What categories of girls are u dating? If you need a girl that will succumb to your choice then you have to date a child of God. Any how girl will not tolerate that... And am sure you are a liar. What you are saying isn't real. If truly that is what you want, their are ways in which the manner could be approached. You want ladies to believe you are good guy that is ready to spend his money on them without demanding for anything. cut the crap. If truly u are child of God, you wouldn't expose yourselves like this. GOOD DAY......

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Am also facing d same challenges over here..thats y am not yet in any relationship...i was in a relationshp b4 with a guy but he later started demandin for sex..i told him i cant have sex with someone who isnt my husband, so i begged him to wait till marriage but he persisted. When i culdnt handle him anymore, i choked him off..if i can see a guy who will have d patience til we marry, i can move on with him but bear in mind dat i can never ask u for money or demand anytin frm u except if u willingly do dt frm ur hrt witout me askin u for it...a woman who doesnt demand for anytin deserves everytin and she gets it!..

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Misogynist2014:
This post vindicates me and shows that women have more sex perversion than men.
Seriously. And dating 3 girls of the same calibre is enough to 'vindicate' you? Seriously undecided
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Atikubi(f): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Hmm
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Acidosis(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
HFOG:

What have I done wrong?
aahh!!! Mama why naa; Okay I'm soooo sorry sad sad I know I've not been coming to the house lately. A lot has been happening ni, Pls mama just bare with me smiley
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Vikky014:
pls i dnt understand you.xplain dis *she got married with having sex and found out the guy is important* undecided
grin
The guy is impotent.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
UjSizzle:

Then find someone who wants the same things you do. And you don't need a girl. I'm sure you'll survive just fine without one if you stopped looking for a while.
No he wont survive. He will catch some disease if he does not get a girl.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by daey118(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Its amazing how all the girls on NL are encouraging him to hold on till hs own locates him and nobody's is saying they would like to know him maybe they could click.....is it jst me or there's no girl on NL dar wants a V brodah..and the no sex till marriage stunt... undecided

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by HFOG(f): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:

aahh!!! Mama why naa; Okay I'm soooo sorry sad sad I know I've not been coming to the house lately. A lot has been happening ni, Pls mama just bare with me smiley

You're too busy with this political people. That's my problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Friend / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.