Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51230 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Donbrowser26:

It's only those who make their status known that u know of.

Male virgins are rare; known status or no.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by wtfCode: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
Team virgin, its not easy
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Opiosko: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
*smiles, your kind is rare*

Just focus on other things and leave relationship aside for now, you're too young to get married so don't distract yourself , make friends though and get them to know you well but don't ask them out , you'll definitely find one who will appreciate you for who you are . smiley
Too young for marriage? I no agree on that o!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Coolguy89 post=29098843] lol why bae[
ah dun nid a novice, i nid sm1 wit skills, so i cn learn 2
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by natty212(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Pls am ready,I dnt wnt sex b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by duchez(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2014
bestdeals0:
@Op, re u a virgin too like i am?...if so, we can relate wella cos i vowed nt to hv sex outside marriage...its worth waiting for.
i am a V too.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by lokoloko84(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Romance section.... So full of lies...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Mike008(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Hear job! You won't even want a relationship at 22 when you don't want sex. What do you need the relationship for? Abi you need a girl to be bearing the title "My Girlfriend"?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by 2rez: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
missdebs:
stop dating olosho
OH MY!!! U killed it #laff sotey,xmaz chicken escape, wahala don dey#

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by okiezman(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
bestdeals0:
@Op, re u a virgin too like i am?...if so, we can relate wella cos i vowed nt to hv sex outside marriage...its worth waiting for.

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by zilon12(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Its either the first girl was right or you are lying

Which one?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by mazzi: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

why are afraid of aving sex?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by illicit(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2014
natty212:
incase u r still in ilorin pm me, let me help u....

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by mazzi: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
natty212:
same here...lets roll together as team virgin.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Edusouls(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
good one boy,keep up ur lifestyle u should be a role mode to others,i did it my own time,iam 30years now,leave girls concentrate on things that would benefit in ur future,education or build up a skill, or develop your talent,girls never finishes in this life,as far as you are alive women are limitless in number,and the beautiful ones are still to be born...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Wisegeek01(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
Everybody here be claiming Virigin abi*

grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by vislabraye(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

What you need is a good friend. There's little evidence that you will end up marrying any of these girls U choose to date.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by illicit(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
lokoloko84:
Romance section.... So full of lies...
its like its the in-thing around here o, i think telling dos lies is how they get cheap immature gals
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by willorie(f): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Like seriously, U're 22?
& u've dated 3 girls already

Buy come ooo, u no know say u fid come disappoint ur so call "dream girl" after marriage?
By not being able to satisfy her sexually (leads to divorce or infidelity)
Unto having small "sugar stick" that Cn't quench the taste let alone reach the "scobido" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by pweety2sunshine: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
I need a virgin bf o,op pls hook up asap
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by zilon12(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

Male virgins are rare; known status or no.

There are more male virgins than female virgins

Kpekus no easy for some guys o

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by loomer: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2014
this one na pure TALES BY MOONLIGHT

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Mclick(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Define what you want and stand by it, don't think you are the only one, beside you are still young, you have time to concentrate on things that will add value to you future. A lot of girl won't let you be, if you are not touching them, they either will be cheating, dump you calling you names. Wait and do it at the right time
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by samuelite40: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2014
My friend, you don't need a girl. You need education. God bless you

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by 2rez: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2014
natty212:
U min it? Gal, If yeah, shey i fit pay u a visit?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Wisegeek01(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Op I like your stand point, but hope you're giving em Ladies tangible reasons why !!

Otherwise the'd keep leaving out of suspicion.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by tayoxx(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm convinced cheesycheesycheesy
good....you no say na virgin week b dis...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Maxcollins042(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:

Mah man let them go that's one of the prices to pay of being upright,besides its even written in the scriptures that anything that will make you depart from the right part,cut it off and that's what just happened,wait for the right girl who will be ready to play by your terms and conditions she must certainly come by.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2014
zilon12:

There are more male virgins than female virgins

Kpekus no easy for some guys o

LOL, I beg to disagree.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by judedwriter(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
D term "male virgin" is a very funny one cheesy how can u tell a guy is a virgin? Even a lie dectector can't. Abegee-its only shyness that makes a guy coy of s*x.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Friend / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.