Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46214 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by alfred73(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Well I will be interested to meet with your friend if she's warm and receptive. I'm 41 and single from Edo st... You can reach me on this number or whatapp 08071387015.. I'm alfred

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by asidere(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
why must it always be a guy that must toast and confess his love for a girl.if there is any single guy she admires around,i advise her to get close to him,give him greenlight,always greet him,let him notice her,dress and package to attract him

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Unemadu: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Was it? My apologies. Am deeply sorry.was just too surprised that at that age and in this era. one is still insisting on a certain tribe to marry.
My fiancee is calabar and am from a totally different tribe yet he has all that I want in a man so it puzzles me when I see people being tribalistic on marriage

Once again,my apologies

You were not rude at all and you are very correct.

Though we have our preferences but at age 48, even a lady from Chad republic will do.

No need for Apologies.

4 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmm, she can try a dating website.. i mean, some people have had luck with them, and it can't be that bad, can it?

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by WildChild00(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
Buoyantic:
dude raise your hand up high and strike it on your bottle shaped head..maybe you fit reason like human being...retarded kid seeking for attention..if I slap u your ancestors go feel dizzy.

Abeg nor slap am oh.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Sheggy13(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2014
ednut1:
Op na u be d friend am sure. If u cant find husband at least go born
She go give herself belle ni, abi u wan turn her to Virgin Mary Part2...Holy Ghost conception tins grin
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by TDstarr: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2014
are u sure u r not d one?? angry
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by WildChild00(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2014
alfred73:
Well I will be interested to meet with your friend if she's warm and receptive. I'm 41 and single from Edo st... You can reach me on this number or whatapp 08071387015.. I'm alfred

Op~ Oya waka come here, come see one toaster for here oh, hope say ur friend nor go do yanga for this??
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Harmony222(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:
I really need advise from especially the men

My colleague is gonna be 35 in a few months and is not married or even have toasters. She has reached a point where she doesn't even think about it.
She says she sometimes asks herself on why she's still single and concludes that maybe she's not supposed to ever marry.

I really feel sorry for her but don't know how to advise her.

Please what could be the issue? Abd how to I advise her?
share her pic here let us see
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by donbenie(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas
Guy,take a chill pill and relax,I've gone through your exchanges and you're are rather overreacting to issues..
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by shevon: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
SMH, your level of reasoning is extremely poor, well I thought you are sensitive never knew that you are such a jeck and gulible, are you the one looking for a wife? how does tribalism comes to ones choice of marriage? just wondering how some people reason through their nostril......

Guy, your response above does not cut it at all. In your first reply to her post, you mention that you had a 48 years old uncle who you are willing to hook the OP's friend with if she is IBO. In today's Nigeria that we all are suffering from quota system/zoning wahala, if that does not strike you as being tribalistic (especially coming from a youth, which i believe you are) then something is fundamentally wrong. I strongly believe this forum will do better without people of your school of thought.
I dont expect nothing less than insults from you as a response; i just wish you goodluck with your search for an ibo wife for your 48 years old uncle. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Gboyeboy(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2014
No comment

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

Abeg nor slap am oh.
DAT kid wan spoil my Xmas....

happy Christmas
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by memnon37(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Genea:
not everyone is meant to marry,u know
I DISAGREE ON THAT POINT ...GOD SAID HE CREATED THEM MALE AND FEMALE...AND THE FEMALE IS A HELPMEET TO A MALE. HER MALE IS SOMEWHERE....THE LADY IN QUESTION I DO NOT MIND TO MEET WITH HER ONE ON ONE
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by asidere(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
she should read on how to attract a man,attend singles seminars,dress to attract a man,eat well and maintain good hygeine,greet with a captivating smile.be friendly to guys.attend social functions,church,weddings maybe u might meet Mr right there
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by WildChild00(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Buoyantic:
DAT kid wan spoil my Xmas....

happy Christmas

Same to u bro, in the spirit of xmas, forgive am!
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by tolutweety(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2014
aniffy4eva:
@OP

Please tell your friend I said...

Marriage isn't a destination. When you set your mind on marriage, what tends to happen is that you "screen" every male that approaches you through your "husband" criteria - and where he falls short, your mind puts him in a box potentially missing out on other possibilities that could have happened.

My advice - keep an open mind. Have fun. Break some rules. Enjoy life. Fall in love. Fall out of love. If it happens fine, if it doesn't, no worry. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile.... and most importantly. ... BE HAPPY!

+ 1000 likes

cc jamean
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2014
35? grin lol, she is still young grin
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by bee444: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Let us see your picture. Leave the rest for Nlanders and it's single men. Your case is not spiritual. Picture pls!
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Opiosko: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Thank u .May God always protect and guide u
But u got it wrong urslf na. He onl asked if she's ibo?, u shouldn't have use 'tribalism' in ur response. How is it 'tribalistic' to want to marry from a particular tribe? U went too far in ur assumption...Before i got married, i had told peeps i would marry from my community but i ended up not doing so. Pls let's try to be fair to peeps by responding precisely to wht they said/wrote, not reading other funny meanings to it. Per ur friend, i dnt knw wht to say cos issues like these are usually individualised. However, i would suggest she check herslf and make ajustment if she's proud, controling etc. If she's a gud behaved nd God fearing lady, she should calm down and let love come naturally. No man would want to marry a desperate lady.. Merry Xmas and may this season bring love and happiness to ur friend.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Heisalive: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
insult you? hmmmmm, when next you raise a topic never raise the dust, we all marry based on choice and I believe you have yours, you brought up an issue and I felt we can solve it based on the choice of wife I can easily influence him with, you are here talking about tribalism, since she's your. collegue, you can refer her to your friends then if she worth it. Happy xmas
Ladymicheal, can you see the hand of God on this post? Don't tell me you have not yet seen it. Please call your friend to read your discussion with KAYCEEJUNIOR for her to know the irony of life. And that God's time is the best. Because it will be HELL for her and better not to marry than marry someone of KAYCEEJUNIOR mentality.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by yokiti: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

if she is pretty and has a good character, then her case is a spiritual case. She should pray harder.
Perfect answer.
she needs deliverance
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Debeloved87(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2014
hello...
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by johncreek: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Let her go to church for cleansing.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
WildChild00:

If I may hv to respond to your statement, base on the person you quoted, the OP of this topic might not have made measure of "Yanga" but we all know that 90% of unmarried ladies thisdays who have reached the age of 35-40yrs unmarried are caused by "yanga" @ an early age, perhaps from 21-26yrs wen they are still shinning, you see ladies are like this "abiscous flower" @ an early age, dey shine but @ night time dey wider, that is a good example of a lady, but most ladies dont know this, ask those lady that uses bleaching cream.....
the person i quoted said the wrong thing. period. op never suggested such. u people are just assuming. i understand where u are coming from but he did'nt make provision for the fact that he was assuming, he just made his comment as though it were a confirmed fact.

she needs help not criticism on something she probably didn't do.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by passionate88: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Was it? My apologies. Am deeply sorry.was just too surprised that at that age and in this era. one is still insisting on a certain tribe to marry.
My fiancee is calabar and am from a totally different tribe yet he has all that I want in a man so it puzzles me when I see people being tribalistic on marriage

Once again,my apologies
You'd be surprised what some people miss just because of ethnicity... There was a thread that a lady created, she was talking how she wanted her "future" husband to look like and she insisted that he must be from the Yoruba ethnic group... So if a Northerner that meets all her requirements approaches her, she'd reject him just because he's not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Chief, am sorry but observe also that we have a high rate of unmarried women, are we then to conclude that its spiritual?

poverty is the cause... Guys wan get married but the papers no de.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by lastmessenger: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
ladymichael:

Chief, am sorry but observe also that we have a high rate of unmarried women, are we then to conclude that its spiritual?
Good question cos it is obvious that so many ladies are finding it hard to get suitor.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Genea(f): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2014
memnon37:
I DISAGREE ON THAT POINT ...GOD SAID HE CREATED THEM MALE AND FEMALE...AND THE FEMALE IS A HELPMEET TO A MALE. HER MALE IS SOMEWHERE....THE LADY IN QUESTION I DO NOT MIND TO MEET WITH HER ONE ON ONE
if everyone is meant to marry then why should God delay her man ,is it wen she is going out of her mind dat d man shud appear

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by WildChild00(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Rxpetite:
the person i quoted said the wrong thing. period. op never suggested such. u people are just assuming. i understand where u are coming from but he did'nt make provision for the fact that he was assuming, he just made his comment as though it were a confirmed fact.

she needs help not criticism on something she probably didn't do.

You are right..
Marry Xmas to u!
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by deloon(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
SMH, your level of reasoning is extremely poor, well I thought you are sensitive never knew that you are such a jeck and gulible, are you the one looking for a wife? how does tribalism comes to ones choice of marriage? just wondering how some people reason through their nostril......
You just displayed a high level of misunderstanding for something so simple and even went as far as reacting with insults.
It would be safe to say you reason through your arse hole.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by greennproud: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2014
With Joy will you draw water out of the well of salvation. This is a principle I've applied countless times when things weren't working for me. Please tell your friend not to loose her Joy because no man at that level will want a sorrow filled woman for a wife. Let her give to charity course and build new network of christian friends. I see God answering her soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.