Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With (5869 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Truckpusher(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
from my observations guys who have slept with girls no longer think of the girls as wife material.
so my question is guys can you really marry a girl you have gone really intimate with embarassed

mature words please...
thanks smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by deanoffaculty: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Let somebody shout halleluuuuuyaaaaah!
We are humans and not robot......... As a dude,there is nothing bad in marrying a lady you have had sex with provided you are ready for marriage and love factor is there between you guyz. So many Pastors got married to their wives before they became born again and you know na...............MANY THINGS GO DON HAPPEN BEHIND THE SCENE. I pray for someone in this forum, you will not bleep and abandon your divinely arranged wife IJN...
......Let somebody shout halleeeluuuuyaaah....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day (see Pic) / Mouth Action Photos Of Juventus' Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Go Viral / Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.