Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With (5862 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
embarassedYou shuldnt dare sleep with her if yhu can't wife her
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Mprex(f): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Guys are confused biengs shaundecided
today, they are saying they cant marry a girl they havent slept with, tomorrow, they are saying a different thing
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by FLAWLES(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Abeg which kin research be this? ? ? Scientificallyzim
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Michelle55: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
wtf.. wats dis op sayn?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Kazrem(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Can you imagine? see question?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Kazrem(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prexxy1:
Whatz dis one saying?
I wonder ooo
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Cheadiva(f): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i would consider her
consider?! den u shld consider d girl u slpt wit
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by luckybaddest(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
If I want to toast now, you want me to be asking how many guys have slept with her. So disgusting
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
badoolee:
embarassedYou shuldnt dare sleep with her if yhu can't wstory 4 ife her
story 4 sango grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by ifoundmyperfect: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:
90% can't......

The other 10% would have impregnanted the girl. undecided

I disagree with you. I wonder how you came about your figures. I'm a man. I can speak for myself. My answer will be an absolute 'Yes'
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

I disagree with you. I wonder how you came about your figures. I'm a man. I can speak for myself. My answer will be an absolute 'Yes'

You're not just saying this because they're a million people watching, are you?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by jsunex(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
I dont f**k girls i cant marry.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by ifoundmyperfect: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:

I care less about who is reading anything I post. What are dey gonna do to me if I post something different? I jst aired my opinion. Datz dat! I speak for me and no one else.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

I care less about who is reading anything I post. What are dey gonna do to me if I post something different? I jst aired my opinion. Datz dat! I speak for me and no one else.

Impressed I am. smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by ifoundmyperfect: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:

Impressed I am. smiley

Surprised I am. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

Surprised I am. undecided

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
First of all OP, you are totally clueless so better speak for yourself. I can marry a girl I've had sex with, in fact the sex alone sef has increased her yards of wife material by 2000 grin

Prexxy1:
Whatz dis one saying?

I don't knw but what I'm saying is that you a very pretty wink

Medunah:
i thought most guys were on "testing before buying" undecided

Yessso we are or rather I am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
wrong observation.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Natasha2(f): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Can't believe someone asked this, hello no be guys talk say dem not fit marry soup when them never taste? Now this?

In fact all the weddings we have every saturday how many of them were chaste before marriage? People when don fk their life bend. lipsrsealed

Op you are definitely living in a world of your own.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Natasha2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:
90% can't......

The other 10% would have impregnanted the girl. undecided

[size=15pt]BIG FAT LIE[/size], coming from a girl ewwww. You were the one who carried out a research and made it 90%?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Abeg which kin research be this? ? ? Scientificallyzim
from observations
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Natasha2:
Can't believe someone asked, this hello no be guys talk say dem not fit marry soup when them never taste? Now this?
In fact all the weddings we have every saturday how many of them were chaste before marriage? People when don fk their life bend. lipsrsealed
Op you are definitely living in a world of your own.
sad.how come it is only girls comments that are contradictory..are you hurt angry cheesy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

ShahzadNonso:
First of all OP, you are totally clueless so better speak for yourself. I can marry a girl I've had sex with, in fact the sex alone sef has increased her yards of wife material by 2000 grin
I don't knw but what I'm saying is that you a very pretty wink
Yessso we are or rather I am cheesy cheesy
i need opinions.
can you marry her or do you see her as a wife material angry

Michelle55:
wtf.. wats dis op sayn?
undecidedhuh?

thanks for all the comments shaaa...
just wanted to know your opinion.
keep emm coming
smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op, you're a virgin. . . That I'm sure of.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by okotv(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mprex:
Guys are confused biengs shaundecided
today, they are saying they cant marry a girl they havent slept with, tomorrow, they are saying a different thing
I take an exception to this...

keep your self pure not because of a guy but because it Is the right thing to do. If only girls were serious about zipping up, guys would learn better.

compliments of the season
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by 100Cents: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
from my observations guys who have slept with girls no longer think of the girls as wife material.
so my question is guys can you really marry a girl you have gone really intimate with embarassed

mature words please...
thanks smiley

And a girl who sees you as husband material wants to sleep with you to secure you for herself.

I will only answer your question after knacking her serious akpako. How I feel afterwards will determine..
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by 100Cents: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2014
fuckshit:
A big fücking yes! since she has that desired qualities that makes me fück & keep wanting to fück her. grin grin

Mr. fuc'kshit
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by fuckshit: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2014
100Cents:

Mr. fuc'kshit
just fücking being real; happy holidays 100Cents & a great fücking awesome 2015 grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by 100Cents: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
fuckshit:
just fücking being real; happy holidays 100Cents & a great fücking awesome 2015 grin grin

Yeah man !
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by CANTICLES: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2014
MzNelly:

!

Dont mind those guys ..... Dat "YES" Is a trick , by the time they say "YES" , most girls reading this will give sex to them , ONLY to discover the opposite when he left her and find another more pretty girl !

Provided he now marry her (sometimes due to pregnancy) ...... The TRUST IS GONE !!! Both of them wonder : " if we can do it together, who else is he or she having sex with? "
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2014
CANTICLES:
!

Dont mind those guys ..... Dat "YES" Is a trick , by the time they say "YES" , most girls reading this will give sex to them , ONLY to discover the opposite when he left her and find another more pretty girl !

Provided he now marry her (sometimes due to pregnancy) ...... The TRUST IS GONE !!! Both of them wonder : " if we can do it together, who else is he or she having sex with? "
matured personality.

this was what i really wanted to hear .
thanks smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2014
If she has no 'NO' in her dictionary when it comes to sex

if she's always asking for it

There's no night she sleeps over and tell you she's not in the mood

She spends a week and we are having 4 square sex..and a 3square meal...

By the way why I'm I typing the same sh*t over and over again

All I'm trying to say,ladies always try not to over do things..
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Davidovinci(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
This is ridiculous......... Op ur observation/research is wrong..I repeat Wrong!
Tasting is allowed.... infact its compulsory
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl You Have Had Sex With by Natasha2(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
[i]from observations
sad.how come it is only girls comments that are contradictory..are you hurt angry cheesy

There's no need deceiving ourselves, which man will find the woman of his dreams and not get married to her because he has slept with her?

Have you ever heard a guy say " I have found the perfect girl for me and she is everything I want in a woman but I can't marry her because I have slept with her" ? Come on no one is that dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Is This Girl Loyal?? / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.