Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan (18069 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by funkiebully: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Satan of sokoto does not even know d meaning of Islam, Islam does not mean peace But submission.

Chai
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Misogynist2014(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
No comic like ïslam. I will be surprised if those boys called àllah and mühammad make heaven. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by SkinnyDude(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Ahmed4002:

[s]Taking hostages, harming or killing innocent
people is NOT Islamic. Targeting human lives is
wrong and insane.

Allah(God), put in our hearts a portion of
fear with which You would help us to reach Paradise, nd enable us to have the benefits of our
hearing, sight nd physical strength as long as
You keep us alive, nd make these outlast us[/s]
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.jshota shota shota..whatever whatever

the fact remains that Bokoharam is an islamic group, and its sole aim is to islamize 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Krisddon: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-not-islamic-group-sultan/
Yes we all know... Al-shabab in somalia killing Kenyans in vain are also not non-muslims, Hezbola militants group in Lebanon are non-muslims, Al-quida in Pakistan are also not muslims, ISIS in Iraq and Syria are gospel preachers abi? Umar Faruq Abdulmutalab who attempted to bomb American airline in 2009 was also an evangelist enh??! If I hear this again from Sultan, I will challenge him to a public debate. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by brownlord: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

#proudlyChristain #proudlyLoveIslam

You are right, i have muslims friend that are even more calm than i am. The truth is not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 4djustnation: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
We know they are not an islamic group but I do hear them reading and quoting the quoran, maybe their own quoran is diffrent.
Can you qoute one of the one of the verses of the Quran they normally qoute to justify their atrocities?.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 4djustnation: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
Do they shout the name of Jesus when beheading people? Do they shout the name of Jesus before they denote bombs? Is it the Bible that tells them to kill infidels? Is it the Bible that tells them to kill for Allah? Don't make me angry this morning. angry undecided sad angry
Does calling the name of Allah or Jesus make one a Muslim or Christian?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Emyogalanya: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
If salam is peace If islam is submission to allah evaluate the value of allah if he unleashes terror on people who dont practice islam using PEACE COMES FROM GOD as a formula
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dreezybines: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2014
The sultan is making islam sound to me like a confused relgion.....BH are saying their bilivs are gotn from d quran, you are saying its not.... I dont even know who to biliv..... Is it dat d quran as two types or islam can be divided into two types

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by brownlord: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
hollaytan:

The sultan is neither confused nor clueless, he just hate the nail on the head, president jona is the confused and clueless one who doesn't know what it takes to tackle terrorism, mind you islam stands for peace.
Let's vote for change, let's rescue our dear country, we have tried jonathan, but is administration is the poorest we ever had.
Vote for the candidacy of GMB! Vote for change!

You are a very stupiid fellow

Did you read about the 13 year old girl who's parents forced to join BH so as to do the work of allah?

How do you want Jonathan to tackle terrorism and how come the madness is only coming out from one region, don't south west of Nigeria have muslims?

You have almajiris that has become a tools in the hands of your northern politicians, they hide under religion to use them as political thugs for their evil agenda you are there spewing rubbish. Ode, Buhari have what it takes to stop BH what is he waiting for, why not suggest to us what Jonathan is not doing right than tell us "Help is on the way"

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 1stola: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
“The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, has said that the Boko Haram sect has no doctrine that resembles that of true Muslims”.

Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar is a liar and deceptive.

Boko-Haram are here to fulfill Allah’s commandments through the implementation of Sharia which Buhari had called for.

It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means a Muslim is obliged to lie if it is for the purpose of fulfilling Allah’s commandments, such as jihad and implementation of Sharia .

No guilt or shame should be associated with this kind of lying, which has become an instinctive defensive mechanism among Muslim to protect Islam.

Vote against the implementation of Sharia.
What a m0ron you're.
Whether you and your hopeless family likes it or not,
it is GEJ till 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by brownlord: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

Can you qoute one of the one of the verses of the Quran they normally qoute to justify their atrocities?.

If BH are not muslims, the once across the globe also not right?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mavelo: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
oluvick:
Salam means peace. Islam means submission. Don't get it twisted.
Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
yeah u r right sir they r Christians killing their fellow Christians tanks

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dhidden: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Sultan, which Koran and Hadith are you reading? Is sharia law not there? Is killing of infidels not there? A muslim must not be ruled by an infidel is also contained in there. This last fact is the reason a typical muslim exhibits that "born to rule" attitude! Everything boko haram and ISIS are doing is entrenched in the Koran and Hadith. The Sultan is just not loyal to these books for some reasons best known to him and that is why the boko boys are dealing with their muslim brothers because they have become the closest "INFIDELS (unbelievers)" within the cult. Check their (Boko Haram) sites and understand why they are turning against their own. Serious CONFUSION exist in the muslim body. Hahaha there is no peace for the wicked o! My God is in control and I am trusting HIM and watching mysteries unveiling in Nigeria and all over the muslim world. DESOLATIONS everywhere until GOD says ENOUGH, some will be changed, some destroyed and some still in the fold all in HIS time, plan and purpose. Who can question God as He unfold mysteries that only a few chosen can see and understand with the eyes and mind of God Himself. To such GEJ, Buhari, the people and even boko haram are vessels/pawns unto honor and dishonor in the mighty hands of God in the restoration of Nigeria!!! Everything, good bad and ugly, is part of the process.

NIGERIA WILL BREATHE AGAIN.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Ahmed4002(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
SkinnyDude:

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.jshota shota shota..whatever whatever

the fact remains that Bokoharam is an islamic group, and its sole aim is to islamize 9ja.

peace
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mekaboy(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Long and short of it is that GEJ is the founder and sponsor of bokoharam now. That is what the sultan is trying to say. You dont know who they r anymore, but buhari said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by omokab: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
“The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, has said that the Boko Haram sect has no doctrine that resembles that of true Muslims”.

Boko-Haram are here to fulfill Allah’s commandments through the implementation of Sharia which Buhari had called for.

It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means a Muslim is obliged to lie if it is for the purpose of fulfilling Allah’s commandments, such as jihad and implementation of Sharia .

No guilt or shame should be associated with this kind of lying, which has become an instinctive defensive mechanism among Muslim to protect Islam.
You lack common sense.Is people like you that will say muslim clerics should come out puplicly and condem boko haram act when they come out to condem it you will say they are a lier.At this age you are still puting your brain under your shoe.Even a mad person know surely that boko haram is not for islam but a religion fanatic like you will never see it like that.If you take up your phone with little megabite you have and start insulting.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by victorazy(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

Remember Devil is the father of all lies so his children must be liars too. I remembered vividly sept 11 attack, in the cave, Osama denied being the mastemind of that attack "Liars"
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 4djustnation: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
brownlord:

If BH are not muslims, the once across the globe also not right?
I challenge you or your supporter who is well knowledgeable in the Quran or BH sympathiser to quote a reference, just one reference, in the Quran that justifies the BH evils
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by omokab: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2014
brownlord:

You are right, i have muslims friend that are even more calm than i am. The truth is not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims.
As america,britain,spain etc terrorist are muslim terrorist.Think very deep
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Zaikon(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Igbayi laaro... Well its still OK
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by hollaytan: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2014
To the sagacious poster, U sounded so unfriendly, but as a muslim making peace still remain my watchword. Tell me now? How muslims are terrorist? Don't you have any muslim friend? Stop using personal discretion and face reality brother

brownlord:

You are a very stupiid fellow

Did you read about the 13 year old girl who's parents forced to join BH so as to do the work of allah?

How do you want Jonathan to tackle terrorism and how come the madness is only coming out from one region, don't south west of Nigeria have muslims?

You have almajiris that has become a tools in the hands of your northern politicians, they hide under religion to use them as political thugs for their evil agenda you are there spewing rubbish. Ode, Buhari have what it takes to stop BH what is he waiting for, why not suggest to us what Jonathan is not doing right than tell us "Help is on the way"
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by donmalcolm21(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

since you want to tell me its not the quran that Shekau recites in his video then let's belive its a remix of Boney M christmas carol. I'm sorry pardon my former mistake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dhidden: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

God bless You. Nothing more to add for you have said it all.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by ogene007: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

What a m0ron you're.
Whether you and your hopeless family likes it or not,
it is GEJ till 2015.
Don't mind the sultan, he is trying to canvass for GMB, votes from northern Christians who have been the greatest victims of the Islamization project of the boko haram. He doesn't need to resort to lies, after all, northern muslims are greater in population to northern Christians, another lie that has been recycled for decades. Whether the sultan likes it or not, just like it has been happening for the past three presidential elections, the northern Christians will continue to vote massively against the fanatic called Buhari. GMB till 2019.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by didactic70: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

Very true
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 4djustnation: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
since you want to tell me its not the quran that Shekau recites in his video then let's belive its a remix of Boney M christmas carol. I'm sorry pardon my former mistake.
I don't know what he recites. Since you have heard him, tell us what he says and the meaning. You can ask somebody else to assist you in that. This is a public challenge.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by hassanfulani(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=winsome5 post=29239726]I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am
I doubt if you're a true Christian nor a Christian at all. if is not panadol e no fit be panadol. How can a Muslim be Christlike? you're not a Christian hooha!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Why do they call ur allah whenever they are set to commit their stupidy acts Questio for the sultan.. GEJ till 2019!!!
which kind person are u self u think say name Allah way sent dem day are just terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
AGREED.They are mohammed's group.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

Bleep u kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. / MACBAN: We Want Criminals Flushed Out Of Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.