Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan (18075 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dastranger(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
chiedu7:

He backs his claims with the quoran.

Nobody can back violence in Christianity, when Jesus said famously turn the other cheek.

Allah says let them find harshness in you.

Surah 9:123
O you who believe! Fight those who (are) close to you of the disbelievers, and[b] let them find in you harshness[/b]. And know that Allah (is) with those who fear (Him).

Islam is fundamentally violent
Yes I agree, are you satisfied now?... #sighs

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
tclever:

He is right...boko aram are pagans
agreed they are pagans but let do it like dis, u knw we have "black magic and white magic" what are they all call magicians right so he should label dem "bad" Muslim not that he should say they aren't muslim.

Mate aint against muslim we all family Christian Muslim since we all call GOD name
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mustymatic(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
freshness2020:
Now am perplexed!
...where did they learn Arabic?
Maybe they are speaking Greek to the hearing of the Sultan! Cos the last time checked Islam correlates Arabic!

U can learn Arabic... Olodo
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by freshness2020: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
mustymatic:

U can learn Arabic... Olodo
Dejected and confused monkey like ♈όϋ!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mustymatic(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigerians are clueless... from the start of this insurgency up till now...Muslims are the most killed than any other.. yet mumus dey do one kaind

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by okims: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
In clarification of what must u guys dat comments got wrong read below:
1. islam never preach/command killing/fighting of innocent souls(souls dat did not kill there fellow human) all in d name of jihad and as stated in d only Quran who so ever kill an innocent soul will be judge as if he kills the whole human race on earth.
2. It is stated categorically in d quran dat we should never force pple to accept our religion but anyone u see forcing pple to accept islam has
pass islam boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Amiee99(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Abeg o, all those commentators above, be vast in knowledge before commenting.
I can send u copies of the Qur'an if u want.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mustymatic(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
freshness2020:

Dejected and confused monkey like ♈όϋ!
Confused Olodo. They where trained.. Olodos can't be trained
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Dapyem(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Popemax:
maybe you operate in the dream not real life.....check yourself well.......or shd I make cartoon with Mohammed to get started
do wateva u like,i am a muslim and i am not terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by bejeria101(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
No its not,its a buddhist musical group,you wll not call a spade what it is,na wa for una
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Dapyem(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

I hope you know that by your statement the true Muslims (BH, alshabab, alqaeda, and the rest) consider you a kafir (infidel).
am not bothered
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by freshness2020: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
mustymatic:

Confused Olodo.They where trained.. Olodos can't be trained
Hypocrisy of the highest orders!
See this patron of gullibility calling someone olodo!
My broda Ūя̲̅ foolishness is endless!
Let me teach ♈όϋ small English
Not Where, which stipulates a place
Its were (verb) imperfect tense !.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Validated: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
kunlesehan:
The sultan may be right

Then we can conclude that Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeida, Al shabab, etc are non-muslims.

Alright we have heard. Let him publicly declare fatau on them like Sanusi did.

STORY LINE!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tonychristopher: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Oh they are not Islamic ...OK they are christian

Abeg tell him to go to Marina and tell that to marines

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tonychristopher: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
bejeria101:
No its not,its a buddhist musical group,you wll not call a spade what it is,na wa for una

Lil

They are traditional group playing atilogwu in sambisa with their talking drum from sango

Funny rulers and funny religion

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by inimes(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Although I have never read the Quoran,I think the Sultan may be right. If I may ask, 'is a fornicator,an armed robber,a liar,or a militant,etc, a christian?' Biblically,anyone who commits these sins or consciously commits other sins is not a christian yet,even though he or she goes to Church. That is the way it is. The world's definition of 'christian' cannot help any man. Jesus says "only those who do the Will of my Father who is in Heaven are my followers". That someone goes to Church and preaches the Bible does not mean he or she is a christian. That is why we must make the Bible the standard for our life. We must use the Bible to assess or judge our actions and conducts before we can claim to be christians. We must stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by knowledgeable: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
hollaytan:

The sultan is neither confused nor clueless, he just hate the nail on the head, president jona is the confused and clueless one who doesn't know what it takes to tackle terrorism, mind you islam stands for peace.
Let's vote for change, let's rescue our dear country, we have tried jonathan, but is administration is the poorest we ever had.
Vote for the candidacy of GMB! Vote for change!

We Nigerians will continue to twist and bend the truth until falsehood dooms us. Anyway GEJ till 2019!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Jwonder(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

#proudlyChristain #proudlyLoveIslam

Lies!!!.... If you truly love muslims, why don't you move over to Borno *winks* you knw they are very friendly with their bombs..
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 1oracle(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
kunlesehan:
The sultan may be right
The sultan is right because Hezbollah, al-shabab, Taliban, hamas, jihadist, ISIS, alqaeda, mujahedeen are not Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by HzRF(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

Same here faruk by name even dating a deeper life since our ss2 days..
but have u heard about the girl that refuse to detonate a bomb planted on her
Muslims are not Boko Haram
But Northerners are aiding them

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by HzRF(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
hollaytan:

The sultan is neither confused nor clueless, he just hate the nail on the head, president jona is the confused and clueless one who doesn't know what it takes to tackle terrorism, mind you islam stands for peace.
Let's vote for change, let's rescue our dear country, we have tried jonathan, but is administration is the poorest we ever had.
Vote for the candidacy of GMB! Vote for change!

Instead of blabbing
Vote pa GMB so that he can tell sultan of sokoto to terminate shekau contract
Simple as ABC
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by EagleNest(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
[b]100% true [/b]and also ISIS, Al-qaeda, Al-shabab, etc
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by PenSniper: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:

You are free to keep deluding yourself but please keep your delusion to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by BlackSEER(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sudan abi sultan will only deceived his gullible and foolish followers not me.Bokoharam members are Muslims.infact,they are the real Muslims because they are practicing what their prophet told them.Islam is has done more harm than good
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by BlackSEER(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
mustymatic:
Nigerians are clueless... from the start of this insurgency up till now...Muslims are the most killed than any other.. yet mumus dey do one kaind

when bokoharam started,they were killing only Christians and the Muslims folks were always clapping for them but now that the tide has changed,you guys are denying them.ur religion is bad and violent.just accept it or i will give you more than ten reasons/examples while it is violent.Nobody is created to be bad but the environment and what someone learnt usually have great effects on his characters. stop accusing others for ur deficiencies to handle truth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by PenSniper: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Attention, SATAN of Sokoto, islam does not denote peace as you said so you are either a shameless liar which ofcourse is allowed in your religion or you are being mischievious. All violence ever perpetrated by muslims in the north was triggered and backed by islam and muslims including your very self. To you and your ilks, Boko Haram was muslim until they bombed Kano central mosque. Your days are numbered in the skim of things in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by BlackSEER(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dapyem:
do wateva u like,i am a muslim and i am not terrorist

Am very sure you will be the first to stone him if the guy start now to make jest of Muhammad.stop acting as if you are indifferent to that.the Norwegian case is very much alive in us
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by ashir24910: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
True talk Mr Sultan. Islam means PEACE and not violence.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Tolzeal(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
rumours:
My I agree with you that this violence may not be with all Muslims. But you, if I tear the Koran in your presence or say something you consider a blasphemous against Mohammad, will you be calm and allow your Allah to fight for himself? If your answer is yes, then you are truly a peaceful Muslim. But if your answer is no, then you part of the bunch that is disturbing the world. With all due respect.

Then have u ever asked yourself... ' What would i gain from doing that" , why destroying SOMEONE'S faith in his presence ? esp what he or she ever believes in. Does that make any sense to you.

And to your question , i would FIGHT by letting u understand the consequences of the SIN uve committed by mocking someone's faith. People are entitled to follow their faith/ Whatever GOD/gods that pleases them. Killing Of a fellow Human aint permitted in ISLAM. ISLAM is a religion PEACE,this is what you have to understand.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by cjrane: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
May God save Nigeria from her enemies within.

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Dapyem(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
BlackSEER:

Am very sure you will be the first to stone him if the guy start now to make jest of Muhammad.stop acting as if you are indifferent to that.the Norwegian case is very much alive in us
my broda,i am human being,i am a muslim,i am not a terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by HzRF(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Krisddon:

Yes we all know... Al-shabab in somalia killing Kenyans in vain are also not non-muslims, Hezbola militants group in Lebanon are non-muslims, Al-quida in Pakistan are also not muslims, ISIS in Iraq and Syria are gospel preachers abi? Umar Faruq Abdulmutalab who attempted to bomb American airline in 2009 was also an evangelist enh ??! If I hear this again from Sultan, I will challenge him to a public debate. Nonsense!
As stupidity full NL
so is comedy Lwkmd
Maybe he don convert before the mission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Build 3 New Prisons / Labour Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Gbajabiamila-led C’ttee / EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.