Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan (18070 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to
destroy a town, We send Our commandment
to the people of it who lead easy lives, but
they transgress therein; thus the word
proves true against it, so We destroy it with
utter destruction."

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by DaBullIT(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2014
[size=18pt]

5 days ago, I had an argument with someone here about this topic

3 days ago , I had this same argument as concerning boko haram

On Christmas day , the same argument ensued when a MoFo said its haram to eat Christian's Christmas food ,that Allah forbids it

Behold , The Sultan just said it , instead of condemning the act and providing support for police and army ,

Thy do what they do best , just as they do all over the world. They claim Terrorists are not Muslims

But each time they behead , murder ,bomb , and shoot people they recite surahs and call Allah Akbar

Hence why we say not all Muslims are terrorists , but all famous ,most violent and most depraved terror acts are committed by Muslims
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Adetula1(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

I challenge you or your supporter who is well knowledgeable in the Quran or BH sympathiser to quote a reference, just one reference, in the Quran that justifies the BH evils
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and
knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye dislike it. But it is possible
that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad
for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish
that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is
intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at
the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that
Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant
caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony
in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for
that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This
speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in
the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to
Allah').
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for
the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on
him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early
Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in
battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This
is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on
the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in
the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them
and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers
from their ranks."
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,
and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their
persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their
goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah
promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those
who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims
who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in
Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy
war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used
in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the
physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the
passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in
Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).
Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain,
then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and
retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Amalaaba: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:
It would be better if these leaders actually stopped boko haram rather than telling us about the theology of boko haram.

At this point in time, who really cares about the beliefs of boko haram? We need them to be stopped and our girls to be brought back if possible, period.

LET THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF DO HIS JOB. SIMPLE.

OUR BOSS, LEADER AND NUMBER ONE NIGERIAN SHOULD LEAD AND MESS UP ANYBODY REMOTELY CONNECTED WITH BOKO HARAM

LET OUR PRESIDENT AND HIS SUPPORTERS STOP THIS RECKLESS BUCK PASSING STYLE. IT IS NONSENSE!

WE DID NOT FORCE HIM TO LEAD US. LET HIM LEAD AND WIPE OUT THE BAD/EVIL PEOPLE LIKE GREAT LEADERS.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I
decided to order a man to lead the prayer
and then take a flame to burn all those, who
had not left their houses for the prayer,
burning them alive inside their homes."
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Seunaj05(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote a
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Oklander: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
You guys are bunch of hypocritical foolz, sometimes ago you all were shouting here that Muslims especially their leaders do not condemn these boko guys but here the condemnation comes from diff angles, the other time it was the emir of Kano and now the Sultan, and what do we get from you people? more brainlessness and bigotry! Not that many of us really care about you guys idiocy though.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Seunaj05(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

#proudlyChristain #proudlyLoveIslam

aanu mi o se e, ode
Let him keep forming nice guy untill he impregnates u, its not abt him, its abt his religion and the ppl that surrounds him . By the time he succeeds in marrying you, he will give you hijab by fire by force and he will marry anoda wife(s). If he is truly following Allah, its just a mata of time b4 he becomes violent. Be wise, my sister!! Fire is on the roof top, Islam is Islam! either sultan or shekau, its still the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Adetula1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

I challenge you or your supporter who is well knowledgeable in the Quran or BH sympathiser to quote a reference, just one reference, in the Quran that justifies the BH evils
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and
knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye dislike it. But it is possible
that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad
for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish
that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is
intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at
caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for
that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This
speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in
the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to
Allah').
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for
the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on
battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on
the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in
the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them
and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers
from their ranks."
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,
persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their
goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah
who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims
war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used
in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the
passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by donmalcolm21(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

I don't know what he recites. Since you have heard him, tell us what he says and the meaning. You can ask somebody else to assist you in that. This is a public challenge.
I just said he remixes Boney M xmas carol. Until the day your ass will be bombed out that's when you will speak out against BH islamic atrocities.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Godsate: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
But was created by the Islamic group.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
?[/quote] then why is it only Muslims are head terrorist in the world
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
[size=17pt]As concerning the 13 year old kid her father donated to boko haram

I already said it , anyone living in the north especially where the BH camp is close by is either sympathetic to their cause or is one of them ,

Bomb the camps now, the forests , the houses , napalm bomb them , anyone living there after due military action should be bombed along with the. and we'll have peace of mind

Until that is done , There won't be peace as others will be giving support willingly or forced ( as I mentioned in previous analysis). When they have the strength in numbers it will be too late to save the north but most especially Nigeria [/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by donmalcolm21(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

I don't know what he recites. Since you have heard him, tell us what he says and the meaning. You can ask somebody else to assist you in that. This is a public challenge.
knoweth all things."
caravans for loot.
Allah').
from their ranks."
Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by rumours: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sultan and co are spending more time telling us about Islam being a religion of peace than actually getting their followers to be peaceful. They should go beyond this lip service. I am tired of hearing "Islam is a religion of peace". When a mere cartoon in Denmark, Someone burning Koran in USA, Israel Vs Hamas, etc could make people look for whom to kill and maim. Islam is a religion of peace indeed. For me Christ is our peace.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by a4hafoe(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
the sultan will b in the bad book of xtains, he didn't say wat they want to ear....he will also be in boko bad book coz dy hate to ear dat...Nija!
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Adetula1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

grin grin

This is nonsense because if you know a little bit about Islam, you will know that taqiyyah as a concept is only practised by shias, which make up less than 15% of muslims.

So most muslims do not even know what you are talking about.

It is sad when people are so deceived.
you are funny.did ou read what you posted?please your said 'concept' was first practiced by who? grin
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Tolzeal(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
OGOg:
Al-Qaeda, ISIS bokoharam and Hamas believe they are the Koran practicing Moslems entitled to paradise and virgins
My question is, who r the true Moslems?

Yes, you cann say that again and again, Al-qaeda,ISIS,BH they are all moslems, But you know what, ISLAM is a religion of over 1.5 plus billion people in the world, You cant paint the set of people with the same brush, If u are a Christian/moslem/Hindu/Buddhist and you are violent , then ur religion becomes violent. you acting as if u dont know how these people kill lots of moslems out there, i hate when people act irrational and aint thinking straight, BH aint no true moslem, The Talibans killed over 132 moslems students in Peshawar last last week, you wanna tell me Christians owns the state..? i hate when people acts like bigots and having a biased verdicts about a current state.

i Believe you dont have a true moslem friend, that why u asking who the true moslems are...
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
The sultan once again has come out to denounce this terrorist organization, watch my people join boko haram to attack the man. At times i see religion as a plague.

Many will even ask if the sultan means boko haram are Christians.
Religion is truly a curse.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Story for the Gods,what of ISIS,Alqeda,Muslim Brotherhood,Hezbola,Infact Northern type of Islam is yet to breed all the Terrorist it's going to breed,Boko Haram will soon have Brothers and sisters,because an average NE and NW Person has voilence in their Blood.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by bestads(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amalaaba:

LET THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF DO HIS JOB. SIMPLE.

OUR BOSS, LEADER AND NUMBER ONE NIGERIAN SHOULD LEAD AND MESS UP ANYBODY REMOTELY CONNECTED WITH BOKO HARAM

LET OUR PRESIDENT AND HIS SUPPORTERS STOP THIS RECKLESS BUCK PASSING STYLE. IT IS NONSENSE!

WE DID NOT FORCE HIM TO LEAD US. LET HIM LEAD AND WIPE OUT THE BAD/EVIL PEOPLE LIKE GREAT LEADERS.

My reply to the bold statements are in form of questions to you, the northern leaders and the Governors,senators of the boko haram states.

1 They should ask Peter Obi how he single-handly quashed the menance of kidnappers and hostage takers in Anambra state without the Nigerian Army or Fed Govt

2 they should ask Uduaghan and Amaechi of Delta and Rivers states how they quelled the militants and hostage takers
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tbaba1234: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adetula1:
you are funny.did ou read what you posted?please your said 'concept' was first practiced by who? grin

I know nothing about taqiyya, it is not an islamic concept, only a minority sect follows it.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by intergral(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
“The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, has said that the Boko Haram sect has no doctrine that resembles that of true Muslims”.

Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar is a liar and deceptive.

Boko-Haram are here to fulfill Allah’s commandments through the implementation of Sharia which Buhari had called for.

It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means a Muslim is obliged to lie if it is for the purpose of fulfilling Allah’s commandments, such as jihad and implementation of Sharia .

No guilt or shame should be associated with this kind of lying, which has become an instinctive defensive mechanism among Muslim to protect Islam.

Vote against the implementation of Sharia.
you are also a member of bokoharam......... ( People like you have never seen any destruction by boko haram that is why you say so) ..... For you to say such a rubbish you must be a muslim because how did you know the doctrines of islam when you don't even know anything about your own religion. I am a muslim but am very sure that even your pastor can hardly challenge me with the word of the bible not to talk of you..... Don't go and focus on your religion...
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Galadimabawa: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
DDeliverer:
We know the boko-harams are christians..

We know before they kill they always shout 'in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit'.

We also know the boko-haram are trying to christianize Nigeria..

We also know that you - Sultan- art a pastor.
u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by 4djustnation: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
knoweth all things."
caravans for loot.
Allah').
from their ranks."
I will not honour by responding to your comments one by one. But I can tell you is that you can only mislead those who are not rightly guided. Between you and I, you know you have quoted a lot of verses to suit your biased mindset.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by spankyflex(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
cold:
Y'all should be careful. Don't you dare insult my religion. Islam is a religion of peace & i'll kill to prove it.
u will kill to prove how peaceful your religion is?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by bestads(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
intergral:
you are also a member of bokoharam......... ( People like you have never seen any destruction by boko haram that is why you say so) ..... For you to say such a rubbish you must be a muslim because how did you know the doctrines of islam when you don't even know anything about your own religion. I am a muslim but am very sure that even your pastor can hardly challenge me with the word of the bible not to talk of you..... Don't go and focus on your religion...

We know the boko-harams are christians..

We know before they kill they always shout 'in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit'.

We also know the boko-haram are trying to christianize Nigeria..

We also know that you - Sultan- art a pastor.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Jinf: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
2015 Election: President Jonathan, PDP plan to campaign in states controlled by Boko Haram:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/12/2015-election-president-jonathan-pdp.html
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Galadimabawa: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
When BH started hed it been all d muslim specaily my hausa ppl come out early and say look wat u pple (BH) are bring is not part of our religion, then I should have agree with sultan now. But reverse was d case, I know many hausa (muslim) dat where Happy when ever BH kill christain in d north, they will say (yayi su kashi kafurai sosai) so haw should I believe u now?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-not-islamic-group-sultan/

Mr Sultan this is ridiculous. Who r they? i guess they r Jehovah witness.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by rumours: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tolzeal:

My I agree with you that this violence may not be with all Muslims. But you, if I tear the Koran in your presence or say something you consider a blasphemous against Mohammad, will you be calm and allow your Allah to fight for himself? If your answer is yes, then you are truly a peaceful Muslim. But if your answer is no, then you part of the bunch that is disturbing the world. With all due respect.

Yes, you cann say that again and again, Al-qaeda,ISIS,BH they are all moslems, But you know what, ISLAM is a religion of over 1.5 plus billion people in the world, You cant paint the set of people with the same brush, If u are a Christian/moslem/Hindu/Buddhist and you are violent , then ur religion becomes violent. you acting as if u dont know how these people kill lots of moslems out there, i hate when people act irrational and aint thinking straight, BH aint no true moslem, The Talibans killed over 132 moslems students in Peshawar last last week, you wanna tell me Christians owns the state..? i hate when people acts like bigots and having a biased verdicts about a current state.

i Believe you dont have a true moslem friend, that why u asking who the true moslems are...
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by shaggy5000: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
mr SULTAN ,pls you are wrong! if you say boko haram is not Islam, confirm the following identities if they are not of Islam: (1) they kill Christians and shout allawakubar(2)the Koran, sword,and Arabic is their logo(3) they believe any one who is not a Muslim is an infedels(4) the prefer Arabic education and called western education haram. so the ISLAM you claim have the same believe as book haram and all book haram are Muslims, where is the PEACE you are talking about? its noting but HATRED,KILLING,VIOLENCE and WAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aminu Tukur: Buhari Won’t Get 50% Of Votes In Bauchi / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results / Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.