Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan (18077 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dastranger(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's unfortunate many of us choose not to learn ourselves.. .. We choose to follow everything media/internet says or we re told......
Yesterday, Muslims re sponsoring BH....Today sanusi is sponsoring BH, some minutes ago it was buhari.... Now it's the sultan.... How many times do you want to be told BH re selling lies all in the name of religion....So because they call Allah's name means they're doing it all in the name of religion? What a lost minds.... I understand someone needs to be blamed for this mess.... And currently the victims are the Muslims and the present government..,... It's only a matter of time b4 the truth is revealed
.ignorance at it's peak ...I Shake my head for Nigerian youths..... Pls if you're going to quote me immaturely, spare me out!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by bestads(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
PDPwayoo:

Mr Sultan this is ridiculous. Who r they? i guess they r Jehovah witness.

Dont you know that xtians like Ihejirika and GEJ have been sponsoring boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by derecho(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even a blind man knows,He's being economical with the Truth.The thing wey snake born go resemble am.

If Boko Haram is misrepresenting Islam,declare a fatwa on them and let the Real Muslims go against them.But your passive support for them is unmistakable and keeps them going.However, i know,the gate of Hell will never prevail.
We know better now.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by donmalcolm21(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

I will not honour by responding to your comments one by one. But I can tell you is that you can only mislead those who are not rightly guided. Between you and I, you know you have quoted a lot of verses to suit your biased mindset.
since you asked for it, I had to quote from the quran to show you that BH are islamic terrorist and they are guided by the quran.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by donmalcolm21(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
4djustnation:

I will not honour by responding to your comments one by one. But I can tell you is that you can only mislead those who are not rightly guided. Between you and I, you know you have quoted a lot of verses to suit your biased mindset.
since you asked for it, I had to quote from the quran to show you that BH are islamic terrorist and they are guided by the quran
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tunapius(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
Do they shout the name of Jesus when beheading people? Do they shout the name of Jesus before they denote bombs? Is it the Bible that tells them to kill infidels? Is it the Bible that tells them to kill for Allah? Don't make me angry this morning. angry undecided sad angry
who you won veX FOR? Is sultan a part of us here?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by buoye1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
If it I'd not islamic then it is "muslimic" see d sultan face like "guguru!
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dradetech: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
@ agretieo or wall do u call ur name,pls can u provide evidence for ur claim on d Sultan concerning is comment about boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by chiedu7: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
PLEASE SULTAN YOU ARE LIVING IN SELF DENIAL!

Muslims are finally accepting that Islam is violent and hence cannot be of God.

LIKEWISE AN ISLAMIC SCHOLAR STATES CLEARLY THAT ISIS IS ISLAMIC, JUST AS BOKO HARAM IS ISLAMIC

The evidence speaks for itself. ISIS are implementing the intolerance found in the Qu'ran and Hadiths, such as subjugating unbelievers to Dhimmi status (Qu'ran 9:29) and killing and crucifying opponents (Qu'ran 5:33)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ6u-vqUxc

Tarek Fatah Founder of Muslim Canadian Congress is angry that Muslims are lying to themselves by denying that own quoran is the source of violence.

He believes that the Imams know that the Quoran teaches, encourages & rewards violence and should speak out against this.

Tarek continues to say that the problems lie within the quoran,
MUSLIMS SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS NOT PEACEFUL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by amparas(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
SMH in plenty dir
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tunapius(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-not-islamic-group-sultan/
in gbenga adeboye's voice "the way of God is complex, He is hard for us to predict."
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

#proudlyChristain #proudlyLoveIslam
U r d only and first true Christian I see here.. God bless u as u av d kind of mindset we need in dis nation.. #proudlyMuslim #proudlyLoveChristianity #proudlyLoveChristians #OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
You say they are not.

They say they are!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dastranger(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
chiedu7:

You see the problem with pple like you is that you believe everything on the internet is right.... So if I put a video of myself claiming christians sponsors the BH.... You're just going to believe like that right? .... Anyone can put things up on the internet.... It remains for you and I to use our brains and search whether it is true or not.... "Not everything is as it seems Bro"
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
R3ct3R:
Ban all religions .
Lol, dat is nt possible except we want d wrath of the Almighty Creator.. We should be d 1ce 2 live peacefully and try 2 understand d fact dat we read dis Holy books (Bible and Quran), we were thought about it but no 1 among us have an absolute knowledge of the real origin of the books.. I won't say much..
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Tunagee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dastranger(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
fabrigas18:
Lol, dat is nt possible except we want d wrath of the Almighty Creator.. We should be d 1ce 2 live peacefully and try 2 understand d fact dat we read dis Holy books (Bible and Quran), we were thought about it but no 1 among us have an absolute knowledge of the real origin of the books.. I won't say much..

Exactly bro..
We must learn to live together as brothers, or we will perish as fools "---------_--Martin Luther King
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tclever: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
b1327:
Sultan no tell me say gej confusion don dey confuse u too o
He is right...boko aram are pagans
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Tunagee(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-not-islamic-group-sultan/

Nigerians are no fools. who is fooling who?guy, you better call your boys to order.its getting too much. bullshit
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
but they pray to allah and observe salat, the 5 pillars of islam.

Do you have 2 Allahs?
So u mean 2 say if a pastor is into blood covenant and sacrifices all pastors r in too? See we should reason dis way.. *crying* I am a muslim, I av christian friends and relatives and I love dem so much.. Do u mean 2 say I will raise weapons against dem bcuz BH is also serving d same God with me?
I would av blamed God 4 giving d knowledge of 2 religions but HE is doing all 2 show us HIS Mightiness, Superiority and Power HE possesses over us (Humans).. Pls Muslims r nt ur enemy. Boko Haram is our enemy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
but they pray to allah and observe salat, the 5 pillars of islam.

Do you have 2 Allahs?
So u mean 2 say if a pastor is into blood covenant and sacrifices all pastors r in too? See we shouldn't reason dis way.. *crying* I am a muslim, I av christian friends and relatives and I love dem so much.. Do u mean 2 say I will raise weapons against dem bcuz BH is also serving d same God with me?
I would av blamed God 4 giving d knowledge of 2 religions but HE is doing all 2 show us HIS Mightiness, Superiority and Power HE possesses over us (Humans).. Pls Muslims r nt ur enemy. Boko Haram is our enemy
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by musaffyan(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

#proudlyChristain #proudlyLoveIslam

Doctorine is word most Audience in did blog don't understand, but thank u for knowing some truth.

BC ma name is muhamed a Muslim doesn't make me a terrorist

At I never insulted orisijafor for d armed plane in south africa
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by musaffyan(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tunagee:

Nigerians are no fools. who is fooling who?guy, you better call your boys to order.its getting too much. bullshit

Chei every one get mouth to talk ,
Palmwine tappers and casava bread winners dey talk sef about religion and manners
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by watchindelta(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
yes u right all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
My dear, the quran clearly asked them not to make friends with christians and the jews. Don't be deceived. During jihad, u will be the first person he will kill. Be warned!!!
and which verse in the Quran did u read dat, I will love 2 cross-check. Satan
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by bigiyaro(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yeah Dats ryt. BH is a northern not-for-profit cultural group.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Pamcrest(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sultan well said....I hope a fatwa won't be taken out for your life? As far as I know, BH claims they are doing their allah's will by attempting to Islamize d country, exterminate all infidels and impose sharia rule. I am inclined to believe what they say is their mission than to believe d Sultan who is not a member of d sect, or is he?
I am still waiting for d Sultan to organize a mega anti-BH rally with all prominent Islamic leaders, alfas, almajiris and Muslim faithfuls in attendance, that's my charge to him.
My humble submission
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Bergs(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
hehehehehehehehehehehe.....c as una wan swallow Sultan....haba
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by marwankutigi: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
brownlord:

You are right, i have muslims friend that are even more calm than i am. The truth is not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims.
Waua u no evn sabi am nd i no go teach u , islam is d only religion acepted by God
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Calculia:
Dey had to blow up the Kano Central mosque killing Hundreds for u to admit and condemn their activities as not Islamic. This Sultan makes me sick.

GEJ till 2019

u guys asked dem to condemn BH to show dat dey r not sympathizing with dem which dey just did. so stop whining. if dey condemn dem it's problem if dey don't, dey r supporting bh . it time we went after d real problem before us all

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by spankyflex(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
bestads:

Dont you know that xtians like Ihejirika and GEJ have been sponsoring boko haram
Hahaha lie of the century

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by chiedu7: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
dastranger:

You see the problem with pple like you is that you believe everything on the internet is right.... So if I put a video of myself claiming christians sponsors the BH.... You're just going to believe like that right? .... Anyone can put things up on the internet.... It remains for you and I to use our brains and search whether it is true or not.... "Not everything is as it seems Bro"

He backs his claims with the quoran.

Nobody can back violence in Christianity, when Jesus said famously turn the other cheek.

Allah says let them find harshness in you.

Surah 9:123
O you who believe! Fight those who (are) close to you of the disbelievers, and[b] let them find in you harshness[/b]. And know that Allah (is) with those who fear (Him).

Islam is fundamentally violent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond / Owerri Women Protest Relocation Of Ekeukwu-Owerri Market By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.