Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan (18071 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by HzRF(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
since you want to tell me its not the quran that Shekau recites in his video then let's belive its a remix of Boney M christmas carol. I'm sorry pardon my former mistake.
Nigerian and their mouth ehn
Very difficult to please
How u take relate this to Christmas Carol
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
All muslim are not terrorists, all terrorists are muslim. QED
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by juman(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Boko haram are fighting for their freedom from the clutches of failed system forced on the masses by the bad "leaders".

Their killing of innocent poor masses is sinful to God the creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Rexyl(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Faithful God will not stop until His enemies are made to turn against and destroy themselves. This will continue until their remembrance is blotted out in Nigeria. All those agents of Satan will soon be wiped off, and our country will experience lasting peace, devoid of religious and political intolerance.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
chwoi!!see washing nah!
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by MNike: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmmm u all judge n i tink both our bible n 1Quran says we shldnt judge. Beside d insult here is more dan d bombing n killing of innocent soul if u all xtians hv ds hatred at d bk of ur mind hw will peace reign. U say our Allah buh do u knw wat d southern kaduna or d ausa xtians call God. U insult d sultan wat for? My family is mixed do u ecpect me to start calln ma sis a terrorist cus shes a muslim. Abeg make una pack well. Dos of u here reign causes n abuses are d main reason y ds continous hatred btw d two religion never stops.A man only tryn to bring d clear pic. I say dy get thr inspiration frm d Quran. During my days in skool i studied more of crk. So if decide to use some verses in d bible to cause destruction will u say am a xtian. C'mon pple insulting each oda isnt going to solve d prob judging either wont solve d prob. Amma proud muslim n am not a terrorits u can judge n insult me for all i care. I ll serve my God d best way i can to earn hs favour.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by vodkat: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-not-islamic-group-sultan/

But why do they mention Allah and Islam after they commit their murder or kidnapping.

When ordinary criminals rob or commit crime most say bad friends, poverty or the devil caused then to do it

We are not fools and it does not make sense to any1
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by vodkat: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
MNike:
Hmmmmm u all judge n i tink both our bible n 1Quran says we shldnt judge. Beside d insult here is more dan d bombing n killing of innocent soul if u all xtians hv ds hatred at d bk of ur mind hw will peace reign. U say our Allah buh do u knw wat d southern kaduna or d ausa xtians call God. U insult d sultan wat for? My family is mixed do u ecpect me to start calln ma sis a terrorist cus shes a muslim. Abeg make una pack well. Dos of u here reign causes n abuses are d main reason y ds continous hatred btw d two religion never stops.A man only tryn to bring d clear pic. I say dy get thr inspiration frm d Quran. During my days in skool i studied more of crk. So if decide to use some verses in d bible to cause destruction will u say am a xtian. C'mon pple insulting each oda isnt going to solve d prob judging either wont solve d prob. Amma proud muslim n am not a terrorits u can judge n insult me for all i care. I ll serve my God d best way i can to earn hs favour.

Tell that to the family of chibok girls. or to the family of murdered nysc students or tell that to numerous ppl killed in bomb blast all because someone didnt agree with their religion
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by vodkat: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
The day africa can modernise its own religion where we dont need to pray to God thru foreign gods.

Chinese Korean and other asians dont pray towards the gods of the Jew and Arabia only aficans and they are doing fine.

That is why africa is forked up because our parents were brainwashed to believe that we are inferior and we cannot get to God unless we pray thru their gods of Jew and Arab.

We have been colonised both physically and mentally that is why their so much racism against black people becuae even till now our eyes are closed
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
freshness2020:

Hypocrisy of the highest orders!
See this patron of gullibility calling someone olodo!
My broda Ūя̲̅ foolishness is endless!
Let me teach ♈όϋ small English
Not Where, which stipulates a place
Its were (verb) imperfect tense !.
u r just being childish and am sure u won't be able 2 speak or spell ur native language correctly.. C u guys nw, just here u av started WW3, abeg Muslim or Christian let's Love each other.. A muslim said he has no problem with your religion and yet u claim all muslims r terrorists how do u expect him 2 feel personally as a human? Just saying anyway *crying* it rili hurts 2 be called a terrorist wen u r not...
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by winner01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

Usman Dan Fodio was a great islamic scholar respected all over West Africa.How did he spread islam? By force/sword or peaceful means?
did mohammed use the sword??
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by winner01(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Taking hostages, harming or killing innocent
people is NOT Islamic. Targeting human lives is
wrong and insane.

Allah(God), put in our hearts a portion of
fear with which You would help us to reach Paradise, nd enable us to have the benefits of our
hearing, sight nd physical strength as long as
You keep us alive, nd make these outlast us
I tell my muslim brothers this.. Mohammed fought wars to protect islam...if truly these people are not islamic, then the real muslims should launch a jihad against them to protect islam instead of mere comments....I've not seen a single muslim who does not want the islamisation of Nigeria (same that boko haram is fighting for)....if islamizatiion is not compulsion then I wonder what is.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mustymatic(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
BlackSEER:

when bokoharam started,they were killing only Christians and the Muslims folks were always clapping for them but now that the tide has changed,you guys are denying them.ur religion is bad and violent.just accept it or i will give you more than ten reasons/examples while it is violent.Nobody is created to be bad but the environment and what someone learnt usually have great effects on his characters. stop accusing others for ur deficiencies to handle truth

May be you didn't kno wen it started but Muslims including handicapped men were massacred... some things u cant c on Nigerian media
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by winner01(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
MNike:
I'm also from a mixed family and I can't call my siblings terrorists or grandparents terrorists..but it is something to be born into a belief, it is another thing to find out the truth........mohammed who is allegedly the "last and best prophet" fought wars even though muslims claim its defensive...how much more his followers.....
All over the koran, there are several hate verses against "disbelievers" and it seems as if if you are not born into islam, you are already condemned.....efforts to show peace and love by preaching to "disbelievers" is under-emphasized.....instead you make efforts to islamize states knowing fully well that there are "disbelievers" residing there and yet you claim there is no compulsion.......The only thing that makes a muslim moderate is his personality or his culture, cos "Allah's" hate for "disbelievers" is clearly defined in d koran...His love is only for muslims
Note: I've not seen a single muslim that does not want the islamization of Nigeria, most of them keep quiet when the topic is raised and silently support extreme politicians and extremist groups..........Extremists groups will keep on rising, its a demonic spirit at work that humans might not fully understand.....several demons(fallen angels) are responsible for several religions in our world today so as to give people a false sense of belief and lead them to hell........No matter how you try to rationalize or explain it, the spirit associated with each religion will manifest, you are only human....May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mauriceju2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Federal Character: A Curse To Nigeria by Justcash(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2010

Nigeria is in the position that she is today because of the stringent adherence to federal character principle.

Definition:
According to Ladipo Adamolekun, John Erero and Basil Oshionebo in the Journal of Federalism 1991 21(4):75-88;

[b]The "federal character" principle, which has been enshrined in Nigeria's Constitution since 1979, seeks to ensure that appointments to public service institutions fairly reflect the linguistic, ethnic, religious, and geographic diversity of the country

The definition clearly stated that "Federal character" is a tool for ensuring fairness in public service over professionalism and goal attainment.

Problem:
Is Federal character the solution to the problems that we are facing in this country?

My thought:
I believe that Professionalism and goal attainment ability should be considered above federal character.

In Nigeria, Federal character has become more of a curse than a blessing. The total systemic collapse in Nigeria's socio-economic and political environment can be attributed to the Federal character practise.
Our political system is in shambles because professionals and experienced individuals are over-looked due to the fact that they are more in one part of the country than the order. The imbalance in the literacy rate between the South and the north of Nigeria has made it impossible to have qualified people in sensitive government positions. For example, the North would rather let an Arabic "Alamijiri" teacher from the north to be the minister of education, than to allow a southerner to play the role, all because of the a perceived need for a proper representation.
Parties now adopt the principle as a means of gaining credibility. PDP had to resort to a zoning arrangement for their political positions in order to reflect a federal character, and win credibility among the ethnic groups in Nigeria. We all know the result. Thay have produced inefficient and ineffective leaders, who would never have been able to compete with other potential pro-developmental leaders in the country.

Umar Musa Yar'adua is an example. We all know his story. It simply shows that "Federal character" does not bring about development.

The worst thing is that Nigeria practices this "Federal character" in every sphere of the country, including sports. This is sad because the more we do that, the more we ignore the more qualified and effective Nigerians, for less efficient and non-result oriented people. Look at our National soccer team, it is the federal character idea that has kept us where we are now.

Proposition:

If We must stay as one nation, then we must exist without a consideration of the dividing factors of our Nation. If we are Nigerians, then We should be Nigerians. Religion, sex, tribe, language etc must not matter atall.
We need to harness the abundant potentials in this country by not pretending to be one. We must know and believe that we are one.
There is an urgent need to use more of professionals and result oriented Nigerians to carry out national tasks, than to use unprogressive people due to this "Federal character " issue.
If Tunde Fashola is the best leader in the country, he should be able to run for the presidential post in this country without having to say, "it is not yet the turn of the Yorubas."
Recruitment in our armed forces should be done based purely on capabilities and prospects than by ethnic consideration and malicious aims.
Our National sports teams should have people that are ready to deliver irrespective of where they come from in the country. After all we are all Nigerians and want to move forward.

I can go on and on.

Proposition:

If we simply cannot stay in Nigeria as Nigerians, and do things based of capabilities and qualification, then we need to divide into ethnic lines, no matter how many.
We are Nigerians. Every Nigerian that is capable needs to be given a chance without his tribe being of importance.

Final statement:

Please, let us fight against Federal character in Nigeria. It is killing us!

[/b]

Re: Federal Character: A Curse To Nigeria by Gentiejag(f): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2012

I do not know when u wrote this thing bur i want to u to know that i truly appreciate it as it has helped me in my examinations...nice thoughts...thank u so much

Re: Federal Character: A Curse To Nigeria by ENIMONEY(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09

This has helped me in my assignment....keep it up and I totally agree with you,the problems in Nigeria is just too much,where do we start from?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by aminusanti(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 28, 2014
exactly... the coward sultan is getting scared!!!

obie3rixe:
You disown them now because what you created has come back to hunt you!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tit(f): 1:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Sultan, you lie!
Boko Haram is muslim!
They are sunni muslima!

Sultan, why are you lying like this?
Has APC thaught you how to lie?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by rumours: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2014
My brother,
I personally will not engage in any act like that. But saying that you will fight is what makes Islam seem not peaceful. Can you fight for your Allah? Do you have the capacity? If what someone has done is against your god, can't you leave that someone for your god to deal with? Can't your god fight for himself? This your position is why people are always ready and willing to maim and kill particularly in northern Nigeria over inconsequential matters. Eg. Cartoon in Denmark, Israel Vs Hamas, etc. Where is the value for human life? Every true worshipper of God should respect the sanctity of human life. Let your Allah fight for himself always.
Regards,

ote author=Tolzeal post=29250460]

Then have u ever asked yourself... ' What would i gain from doing that" , why destroying SOMEONE'S faith in his presence ? esp what he or she ever believes in. Does that make any sense to you.

And to your question , i would FIGHT by letting u understand the consequences of the SIN uve committed by mocking someone's faith. People are entitled to follow their faith/ Whatever GOD/gods that pleases them. Killing Of a fellow Human aint permitted in ISLAM. ISLAM is a religion PEACE,this is what you have to understand.
[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by rumours: 1:53am On Dec 28, 2014
My brother,
I personally will not engage in any act like that. But saying that you will fight is what makes Islam seem not peaceful. Can you fight for your Allah? Do you have the capacity? If what someone has done is against your god, can't you leave that someone for your god to deal with? Can't your god fight for himself? This your position is why people are always ready and willing to maim and kill particularly in northern Nigeria over inconsequential matters. Eg. Cartoon in Denmark, Israel Vs Hamas, etc. Where is the value for human life? Every true worshipper of God should respect the sanctity of human life. Let your Allah fight for himself always.
Regards,

Tolzeal:

Then have u ever asked yourself... ' What would i gain from doing that" , why destroying SOMEONE'S faith in his presence ? esp what he or she ever believes in. Does that make any sense to you.

And to your question , i would FIGHT by letting u understand the consequences of the SIN uve committed by mocking someone's faith. People are entitled to follow their faith/ Whatever GOD/gods that pleases them. Killing Of a fellow Human aint permitted in ISLAM. ISLAM is a religion PEACE,this is what you have to understand.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2014
henryobinna:
story!!

sultan you go tell me wether that book wey them dey read na poem.
or chinua achebe things fall apart

Rubbish, how many people were slaughtered over D centuries in the name of Xtanity? Millions of Jews were killed and race of people (south americans) wiped off all in D name of Xtanity, world wars fought among xtian nations resulting to death of millions, transatlantic slave trade sanctioned by D Vatican resulting to death and suffering of millions of Africans, the list go on and on
However, it would b stupid to condemn the whole of xtanity for the greed and wickedness of few wouldn't it? There are bad Muslims as much as there bad xtian, and to judge all based on the bad few is hypocrisy of D highest order.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by shady26(m): 3:37am On Dec 28, 2014
what are they,crusaders?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by shady26(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2014
DDeliverer:
We know the boko-harams are christians..

We know before they kill they always shout 'in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit'.

We also know the boko-haram are trying to christianize Nigeria..

We also know that you - Sultan- art a pastor.
this one got em cracking.
BOKO HARAM not islam? Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by shady26(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2014
hollaytan:
Many evils are committed under the shadow of good thing, but sooner or later, lightness will surely be distinguished! The whole world of muslims condemn this so called boko haram, why are talkinag as if you are naïve about the game of politics in Nigeria? Why talking as if you do don't know as if the boko haram of a thing has political undertone? Is this not the same Nigeria that muslims and christains have being living in harmony? This madness will only stop if we Nigerians stop being too gullible!

which harmony? may i ask you, the killing of christians in the moslem north, was it started by bokoharam? was it boko haram that started the riot that claimed thousands of innocent lives in the aftermath of the danish cartoon? what of miss world beauty pageant? the ibo trader beheaded by Sanusi and co?
say hello to mr ostritch
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by ismailajala: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2014
SHEKAU EVIL MENTALITY VERSUS QUR’AN
Mr. shekau released another video recently, I have
gone through his speech and his claims are not
only anti Islam but also very ridiculous for
someone who claims to know the Quran. The
following are his claims....
CLAIM 1:-"“We have not made ceasefire with
anyone. We did not negotiate with anyone… It’s a
lie. It’s a lie. We will not negotiate. “What is our
business with negotiation? Allah said we should
not negotiate,” (SHEKAU)
RESPONSE:- ALLAH SAYS: "If they propose peace
to you, accept it and trust in God. God is All-
hearing and All-knowing” (Q 8:61)
CLAIM 2:-"The kidnapped girls, we have forced
them to change to Islam, and they've learnt 2
chapters of Quran already". (SHEKAU)
RESPONSE:- “Let there be no compulsion in
religion...” (Q 2:256)
CLAIM 3:-"Which girls are they talking about, the
chibok girls; I told you I have married them off,
and they have settled in their matrimonial
home” (SHEKAU)
RESPONSE:-"Do not inherit women against their
will" (Qur’an 4:19)
CLAIM 4:-"our war is still on cause" what is the
war....the war to make everyone Muslim”
RESPONSE:-“If it had been your Lord's will, all of
the people on Earth would have believed [in one
religion]…” (Q10:99)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by azaino: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2014
tbaba1234:

You are the liar....

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

You must be truthful, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man will keep speaking the truth and striving to speak the truth until he will be recorded with Allaah as a siddeeq (speaker of the truth). Beware of telling lies, for lying leads to immorality and immorality leads to Hellfire. A man will keep telling lies and
striving to tell lies until he is recorded with
Allaah as a liar.” (Reported by Muslim,
4721)

Kindly back your statement with a quotation from the Qu'ran please, will you ?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tbaba1234: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
azaino:

Kindly back your statement with a quotation from the Qu'ran please, will you ?

“O you who believe! Be mindful of Allaah,
and be with those who are true (in word and
deeds).” [al-Tawbah 9:119]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Kudoosm: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Alhamdulilah, but we need the sultan to be more stern about this issue .
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Naijacitizen(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2014
jusRadical:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever
you find them, and turn them out from
where they have turned you out. And Al-
Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving
and merciful. And fight them until there is
no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping
of others along with Allah] and worship is
for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be
no transgression except against Az-
Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers,
etc.)"

I didn't intend to commemnt here untill I Come to this your quotation of the above verse.

Mr. Man, did you just quote yhe above translation from anti-Islam site or just sit in your comfort zone to translate this word "FITNA" to fit your evil intention?
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2014
winner01:
I'm also from a mixed family and I can't call my siblings terrorists or grandparents terrorists..but it is something to be born into a belief, it is another thing to find out the truth........mohammed who is allegedly the "last and best prophet" fought wars even though muslims claim its defensive...how much more his followers.....
All over the koran, there are several hate verses against "disbelievers" and it seems as if if you are not born into islam, you are already condemned.....efforts to show peace and love by preaching to "disbelievers" is under-emphasized.....instead you make efforts to islamize states knowing fully well that there are "disbelievers" residing there and yet you claim there is no compulsion.......The only thing that makes a muslim moderate is his personality or his culture, cos "Allah's" hate for "disbelievers" is clearly defined in d koran...His love is only for muslims
Note: I've not seen a single muslim that does not want the islamization of Nigeria, most of them keep quiet when the topic is raised and silently support extreme politicians and extremist groups..........Extremists groups will keep on rising, its a demonic spirit at work that humans might not fully understand.....several demons(fallen angels) are responsible for several religions in our world today so as to give people a false sense of belief and lead them to hell........No matter how you try to rationalize or explain it, the spirit associated with each religion will manifest, you are only human....May God help us.
talking rubbish and u r feeling urself.. What is Koran? Mr. Judas.. Let me ask u do u want things 2 go back 2 normal and every1 should practice his/her religion freely or u want 2 cause more problem? Mr. Fallen Angel
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by fabrigas18(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Naijacitizen:

I didn't intend to commemnt here untill I Come to this your quotation of the above verse.

Mr. Man, did you just quote yhe above translation from anti-Islam site or just sit in your comfort zone to translate this word "FITNA" to fit your evil intention?
Lmao, well waiting 4 d guy response sha..
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by winner01(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
fabrigas18:
talking rubbish and u r feeling urself.. What is Koran? Mr. Judas.. Let me ask u do u want things 2 go back 2 normal and every1 should practice his/her religion freely or u want 2 cause more problem? Mr. Fallen Angel
I only want people to make heaven... Drop religion and embrace Truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aminu Tukur: Buhari Won’t Get 50% Of Votes In Bauchi / Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.