Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan (18072 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2014
It would be better if these leaders actually stopped boko haram rather than telling us about the theology of boko haram.

At this point in time, who really cares about the beliefs of boko haram? We need them to be stopped and our girls to be brought back if possible, period.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Akbee(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2014
interesting
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by funkystanl(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2014
how am i to belive this
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by shadrach77: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
the title is misleading. he did not say they are not an islamic group. he said their practices are not islamic

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by duni04(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

Usman Dan Fodio was a great islamic scholar respected all over West Africa.How did he spread islam? By force/sword or peaceful means?
Touchè. The sultanate in sokoto is a product of Dan fodios Jihad. For someone sitting on that same throne to now say Islam abhors violence, means the Quran or islam has changed since the time of Dan fodio. Or the Sultan doesn't comprehend the history of the throne he sits on.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Mayany(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
I think other islamic scholars should start coming out publicly to take a stand against this BH.. We know that not all muslim are terrorist but all terrorist worldwide claim to be muslim it beats my imagination

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by mencade4: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
but they pray to allah and observe salat, the 5 pillars of islam.

Do you have 2 Allahs?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by thunder74(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
This same Sultan asked GEJ not to use force on Boko Haram. All na set up.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by hollaytan: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
IamDejman:
Is the Sultan getting Confused and Clueless of his press statements? shocked

*Modified: FTC

2015 is going to be Great for me cool

The sultan is neither confused nor clueless, he just hate the nail on the head, president jona is the confused and clueless one who doesn't know what it takes to tackle terrorism, mind you islam stands for peace.
Let's vote for change, let's rescue our dear country, we have tried jonathan, but is administration is the poorest we ever had.
Vote for the candidacy of GMB! Vote for change!
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by henryobinna(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
story!!

sultan you go tell me wether that book wey them dey read na poem.
or chinua achebe things fall apart

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
DDeliverer:
We know the boko-harams are christians..

We know before they kill they always shout 'in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit'.

We also know the boko-haram are trying to christianize Nigeria..

We also know that you - Sultan- art a pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:
It would be better if these leaders actually stopped boko haram rather than telling us about the theology of boko haram.

At this point in time, who really cares about the beliefs of boko haram? We need them to be stopped and our girls to be brought back if possible, period.

they come out just condemn em.. and that is all
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
duni04:

Touchè. The sultanate in sokoto is a product of Dan fodios Jihad. For someone sitting on that same throne to now say Islam abhors violence, means the Quran or islam has changed since the time of Dan fodio. Or the Sultan doesn't comprehend the history of the throne he sits on.

hmm tell me again wink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by gratiaeo(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
The sultan once again has come out to denounce this terrorist organization, watch my people join boko haram to attack the man. At times i see religion as a plague.

Many will even ask if the sultan means boko haram are Christians.
What is your point?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Dapyem(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
i am a muslim and i am not a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
but they pray to allah and observe salat, the 5 pillars of islam.

Do you have 2 Allahs?

hmm
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Nwokenna: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
“The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, has said that the Boko Haram sect has no doctrine that resembles that of true Muslims”.

Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar is a liar and deceptive.

Boko-Haram are here to fulfill Allah’s commandments through the implementation of Sharia which Buhari had called for.

It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means a Muslim is obliged to lie if it is for the purpose of fulfilling Allah’s commandments, such as jihad and implementation of Sharia .

No guilt or shame should be associated with this kind of lying, which has become an instinctive defensive mechanism among Muslim to protect Islam.

Vote against the implementation of Sharia.

Classic that's all I can say about your response. It's worth RT
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by trapangels: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
its a group of demonic, possessed and heartless people dt got their doctrin from a book dt says "if they dnt join u, KILL THEM".wats d name of dt book n d religion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Popemax(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2014
I disagree with you Sultan....they have killed many christians in the north cos of quran....or is there any other thing they use if not quran.........or shd I prove to you that islam means violence by going to mosque to prish Bible

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Sanchez01: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Iffa hear undecided
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by Popemax(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Dapyem:
i am a muslim and i am not a terrorist
maybe you operate in the dream not real life.....check yourself well.......or shd I make cartoon with Mohammed to get started

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by dreezybines: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
DDeliverer:

We know before they kill they always shout 'in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit'.

lol......na God go bless you,you just said what was un my mind...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by johncreek: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Why then are they using the religion to perpetrate evil?
That means they have a common goal I guess.
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by ogene007: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2014
The sultan is trying to rebrand BH becomes BH is an islamization project that has gone out of control. Initially, the Sultan, northern elders including el rufai and Buhari saw BH as freedom fighters/sons, now it is politicaly correct to call them a non-islamic terrorist group. Mr Sultan, kindly mention any other non-Islamic terrorist groups in the world. That is how you people will be going about deceiving yourself thinking that you can deceive anybody, just like your lies that Christians are the minority in the north, yet during every census the Hausa/Fulani political establishment headed by your forebearers will vehemently oppose the inclusion of a section to indicate religion in the census forms. Please, note that Nigerians have overgrown these lies.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by hollaytan: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Many evils are committed under the shadow of good thing, but sooner or later, lightness will surely be distinguished! The whole world of muslims condemn this so called boko haram, why are talkinag as if you are naïve about the game of politics in Nigeria? Why talking as if you do don't know as if the boko haram of a thing has political undertone? Is this not the same Nigeria that muslims and christains have being living in harmony? This madness will only stop if we Nigerians stop being too gullible!

temitemi1:
Why do they call ur allah whenever they are set to commit their stupidy acts Questio for the sultan.. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by festusfeezy(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Wharever!
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by patpaul: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
God is answering our prayer. Let's fire the more 'BACK TO SENDER'

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by AwesomeRomeo: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
winsome5:
I so much concur with the sultan,,,,I am a Christian and I have a Muslim friend who is very friendly and kind hearted... no offence but the truth is this Muslim friend of mine is even more Christ-like that I am.

#proudlyChristain #proudlyLoveIslam
My dear, the quran clearly asked them not to make friends with christians and the jews. Don't be deceived. During jihad, u will be the first person he will kill. Be warned!!!

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by marwankutigi: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
its obvious dat some christains in nigeria re really against islmam wich i tink its lack of true knowledge of islam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by tbaba1234: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar is a liar and deceptive.

Boko-Haram are here to fulfill Allah’s commandments through the implementation of Sharia which Buhari had called for.

It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means a Muslim is obliged to lie if it is for the purpose of fulfilling Allah’s commandments, such as jihad and implementation of Sharia .

No guilt or shame should be associated with this kind of lying, which has become an instinctive defensive mechanism among Muslim to protect Islam.

Vote against the implementation of Sharia.

You are the liar....

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

You must be truthful, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man will keep speaking the truth and striving to speak the truth until he will be recorded with Allaah as a siddeeq (speaker of the truth). Beware of telling lies, for lying leads to immorality and immorality leads to Hellfire. A man will keep telling lies and
striving to tell lies until he is recorded with
Allaah as a liar.” (Reported by Muslim,
4721)
Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by SkinnyDude(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
DDeliverer:

hahaha. did you study Sarcasm in Uni?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan by cold(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Y'all should be careful. Don't you dare insult my religion. Islam is a religion of peace & i'll kill to prove it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar / We’ll Legalise Unlicensed Worship Centres’ Marriage Certificates — FG / Shake-up Imminent In EFCC As 850 Police Personnel May Return To Force Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.