Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25539 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Oga throneKid..
You are more than improving here oo

So, let the good work continue
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2015
Athanatos:
He's got a nice storyline,but his use of tense fails him. Good stuff still. Definitely Following!
Will try to improve boss,definitely glad you made it
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Mornin y'll,Been long o bosses,hope all iz well?
Tags:
Fatalveli,Shaxee,,divepen,vonn,crowny1,TNKZ Kingphilip, nancydearie, smallpenis, logodwhiz,Queenxstar(f), SammyHoe(m),
D9ty7(m), ), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen(m), JigsawKillah(m), AudreyTimms(f),
PrettySpicey(f), Therock5555(m), kayemjay
(m), LarrySun(m), Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), safarigirl(f),
vonn(f), princesa(f), , TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen
(m), handie(m) OMA4U(m),
JeffreyJamez, Bluestarry, onihaxy,
Seun(m), Jennimma(f),(m)Hameenat94(f), stuff46(m), mention(m), sirnoel(m), labaski(f),onemansquad ,tecno4life,supermartin,gracile,teebashy.
Missin u guyz o
Harjibolar10 ,tanx fr being here always
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2015
thronekid:
Mornin y'll,Been long o bosses,hope all iz well?
Tags:
Fatalveli,Shaxee,,divepen,vonn,crowny1,TNKZ Kingphilip, nancydearie, smallpenis, logodwhiz,Queenxstar(f), SammyHoe(m),
D9ty7(m), ), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen(m), JigsawKillah(m), AudreyTimms(f),
PrettySpicey(f), Therock5555(m), kayemjay
(m), LarrySun(m), Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), safarigirl(f),
vonn(f), princesa(f), , TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen
(m), handie(m) OMA4U(m),
JeffreyJamez, Bluestarry, onihaxy,
Seun(m), Jennimma(f),(m)Hameenat94(f), stuff46(m), mention(m), sirnoel(m), labaski(f),onemansquad ,tecno4life,supermartin,gracile,teebashy.
Missin u guyz o
Harjibolar10 ,tanx fr being here always
i've been really busy for somedays now! Thronekid, dont forqet to message me on fb, i kinda forqet ya username on fb, just message to qet the clue thats you okay?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fatalveli(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice update bro.

It is 'privilege' not privilegde.

One cannot gulp down a meal, only drinks can be gulped...

Carry on with thy good work! I'll stick around!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year thronekid, everybody grin! sorry it's coming late, I've been busy lately with housechores courtesy of those rodents in my house called my siblings, that's the reason for my absence o
tnx for the beautiful updates as usual cheesy
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
gracile:
Happy new year thronekid, everybody grin! sorry it's coming late, I've been busy lately with housechores courtesy of those rodents in my house called my siblings, that's the reason for my absence o
tnx for the beautiful updates as usual cheesy
Owk,haw'x d battle goin,hope they'r ol dead? I cud lend u mah gun if yu nid it,u tink?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
thronekid:

Owk,haw'x d battle goin,hope they'r ol dead? I cud lend u mah gun if yu nid it,u tink?
:O My siblings
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
gracile:

:O My siblings
Owk,tot u meant 'rodents' literally o,xo,hapi new year,wish u a blissful year ahead! Xo,wtx up?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
==EPISODE 12==
"What do you mean? Do you think i'm that cheap?" Ade heard that and opened his closed eyes immediately.
'
. He was shocked down to the marrows of his bone. He had always thought she loved him and would do anything just to be with him but here they were and for the first time since his birth,his instinct was totally wrong or so he thought.
'
. "Maybe i didn't heard her correctly,maybe she's just being humorous like always or maybe she really meant it,i really need to ask her again." he thought.
'
. He lifted his gaze and saw her smiling sheepishly like a fool about to collect 10 million naira from Frank Edoho on who wants to be a millionaire,that got him confused the more.
'
. "Is this girl going crazy? He questioned soloquisingly.
'
. Due to the fact that Ade was extremely tensed when he made his move,he had failed to deciphered that the voice he heard wasn't Lizabeth's and was that of the girl he had earlier seen holding a discussion with a guy in the extreme edge of the garden.
'
. Lizabeth was about to give his question a reply when she noticed that his face had this expression like he had pooed in his shorts and gosh,she loved seeing him that way,it always gets her happy,so,she decided to keep mum and watch his facial expression for a while.
'
. Ade wanted to ask her again but stopped when he heard her asked-

" You said?"

. Gosh,that infuriated the more and his puzzleness was replicated by anger.
'
. Lizabeth had heard him correctly the first time but had decided to make the most out of the situation,hence,why she feigned ignorance.

"who does she thinks she is?" Ade asked himself.
'
. He could have flared up completely but Lizabeth's beautiful face calmed his nerves besides he wasn't ready to loose that light skinned,beautiful,bootylicious,intelligient and 4.7 inches tall lady. So,he decided to try again.
'
. "Lizabeth,do you love me?" he asked again just like he did but this time around,with his eyes opened.
. --To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Owkay finally I am up to date ...am not a genius but I got somethings to say....

Ade and his mother travelled out for six years. .. u didn't give details abt wer and why they travelled.

Episode 4 u made mention of names such as Folashewa (confused if that's the name of Ade's mother), also Segun....

It seems you were rushing at start but I see improvements on each posts ...

Episode 9 : how can Ade and Lizzy be coursemates when they haven't been offered admission yet into any university. Did I miss something here? Enlighten me the more please. ...

Xo at this point I think am talking too much.... but kudos to the good work, definetely following ....
#peace
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 2:49am On Jan 03, 2015
You are welcome sire @thronekid

I've been busy this days, but I'm kind of free now(as the holiday is eventualy coming to its end). I always got your back dude, and believe me, you are doing great now... Just keep that up

Oya continue
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2015
harjibolar10:
You are welcome sire @thronekid

I've been busy this days, but I'm kind of free now(as the holiday is eventualy coming to its end). I always got your back dude, and believe me, you are doing great now... Just keep that up

Oya continue
tanx bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Queennelly:
Owkay finally I am up to date ...am not a genius but I got somethings to say....

Ade and his mother travelled out for six years. .. u didn't give details abt wer and why they travelled.

Episode 4 u made mention of names such as Folashewa (confused if that's the name of Ade's mother), also Segun....

It seems you were rushing at start but I see improvements on each posts ...

Episode 9 : how can Ade and Lizzy be coursemates when they haven't been offered admission yet into any university. Did I miss something here? Enlighten me the more please. ...

Xo at this point I think am talking too much.... but kudos to the good work, definetely following ....
#peace
Firstly,i'm very glad yu made it and knw dz,you'r a genius for pointin out my errorx.u knw a lot don't do dat,they just read and leave without any form of correction or any form of encouragementx,xo,i'm glad yu did.
Now,Ade and his mum travelled out for 6 months & nt 6 years as u tought.
As for ade and lizabeth being course matex,i never meant university course matex,i meant they were aspiring to study the same course, i knew it wasn't d most suitable word to use but i couldn't just figure it out.
Am i cleared?
Xo,What shat we offer you?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
thronekid

I am owkay now
serve me chilled origin with roasted plantain and well cooked dog meat
then a long and hot update

and just for the record am an accountant as well

xo u r not alone, na we dey here
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Queennelly:
thronekid

I am owkay now

whoa,barman serve her coupled with skewed stick suya on the haux,updatex coming soon, all hail accountantx,na we we.
Hot update as in?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
thronekid:

whoa,barman serve her coupled with skewed stick suya on the haux,updatex coming soon, all hail accountantx,na we we.
Hot update as in?

hot as in suspense filled and will make Me want more
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Queennelly:
thronekid

I am owkay now

hope you know what you asking for! Why dont you drink the bitter origin, itz like alomo bitter! Lols
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Queennelly:

hot as in suspense filled and will make Me want more
. I knew what u meant already,just wantd t see yu type,nt t worry,updatex cming soon,xo,cn i knw u beta?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Shaxee:
hope you know what you asking for! Why dont you drink the bitter origin, itz like alomo bitter! Lols

am allergic to bitter things "laughs "
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Queennelly:

am allergic to bitter things "laughs "
lols, that means dogoyaro will help!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Shaxee:
lols, that means dogoyaro will help!
shaxee,free my coursemate na,make she answer me @queennelly
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
thronekid:

shaxee,free my coursemate na,make she answer me @queennelly
oops, i didn't notice!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello guys, thronekid have been banned by NL till tomorrow 12pm, so he wont be able to post today till tomorrow!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by stuff46(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Queennelly:
thronekid

I am owkay now

this woman yu don update ur story
yu ma wan turn lazi this year
and as for thronekid yur tenses still never chang
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
"Didn't heard",..........it should be "didn't hear" because 'didn't' is already in the past and any verb that would come before it 'must' not be in the past.

"He questioned 'soloquisingly' ",...........I would have thought the 'ingly' unnecessary but the word 'soloquized' which is from my own view,an american english/slang,does not mean to talk/reason alone or to oneself as in "soliloquized."

The word "soloquize" means:- To eat something on your own even when you have friends around you.
Example would suffice.

"Richard soloquized all the waffles on his own"

So you can see,you were wrong to use the word,except you meant it the way it is 'eat alone'.

"He had failed to 'deciphered' ",..............tho 'deciphered' is right as an english word but to me in that sentence should not be in the past since we have "he had failed' already giving us a clue of past form,..................I might not be too sure of this one but to me,it seems wrong!.

These are my corrections/opinion,if I have bleeped up anywhere,am open to corrections from my bosses.

All round,Nice work Thronekid!!

More power to your elbow and more ink to your pen. cheesy
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Ali1king: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Divepen:
I no know which one I go do...
I want something new.

introducing Divepen Store
Buy all your desired things.
*Pop corn
* Non- Alcholic drinks
* Groundnut
* Garri
* Biscuit- all types
* COOKIES...
*Sweets and Chewing Gums
HOW MUCH IS GARRI
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
==EPISODE 13==
'
. "Lizabeth,do you love me?"Ade asked just like how he did some minutes ago albeit this time around,with his eyes open.
'
. On hearing this,Lizabeth's face became straight,she detached her hand from Ade's. With this,Ade could swore she probably didn't like him and would never do,hence,he decided to leave.
'
. Lizabeth heard Ade's question but decided to play cool though she was really happy with it,she had thought he might get the jibe and ask again but ow,he didn't,instead he stood up and made to leave.
'
. He muttered a 'sorry' to Lizabeth and made to walk away from her when impromptly,she jumped at him and engaged his lips in a hot kiss. He responded and before he knew what was what,their lips was entangled in a deep hot french kiss that could even rival the record in the guiness book of record. The mere thought of him smooching Lizabeth's well shaped red lips turned him on completely.
'
. After what seemed like eternity,Lizabeth broke the kiss and placed her head on Ade's chest thereby making him uncomfortable due to the fact her erected nipples were also resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her just like a father whose son just screamed out of a nightmare would and tried his utmost best to control his urges.
'
. It was 4 past 7 alreay and the other couple were no longer in the garden becaused the girl had walked out angrily obviously pissed off at her partner and had been followed suit by the guy. So,they had the garden all to their selves.

. "Don't break my heart,Ade,promise,you wont."
. She said tearily but audibly after a few minutes and only then did Ade realised she had been sobbing silently.
'
. "Girls!!! I dont think i'l ever understand them,wasn't she the one who initiated the kiss? Well,i have to tell her what she wana hear" He thought.
'
. He stared at her face,smiled re-assuringly and calmly before answering her-
. "I promise love,i swear on my honour,i'l never do anything to hurt you but i need your word too,promise me you'll never leave me,promise me you'll always be with me. Promise you'll never leave me for some one else,promise cus if you do,i'l commit suicide".
'
. " I promise dearie and i love you more than anything.". Ade heard her and took a deep breath,placed a kiss on her lips,bites her earlobes and whispers into her ear
. "I love you too"
'
. She heard this and sure again,they broke into another session of hot german kiss purely induced by love.
--To Be Continued--
=i was banned by the admin for an offence i dnt even knw bout yet,maybe i'l get some explanations 2mao,had to use a friend'x acnt t update fr u guys. THNKZ!!
. Plz,comment and like if u find d storyline interesting.
Tags:
Shaxee,fembleez1,harjibolar10,kinwayne,fatalveli,d9ty7,therock5555,audreytimms,temitopedaniel,safarigirl,crowny1,ali1king,tiffanyj,kayemjay,almacherish,chistar01,royver,vonn,athanatos,oma4u,vantee,divepen,queennelly,dicefrost,candy,flakkydagirl,teebashy,bluestarry,gracile,,onemansquad,supermartins,handie,stuff46,labaski,tecno4life,mention and a host of others i may have skipped,no one's perfect,u knw?
Thankz a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
stuff46:

this woman yu don update ur story
yu ma wan turn lazi this year
and as for thronekid yur tenses still never chang

if you check I apologised and promised to be constant from next weekend
poor network and activities still going on here
xo be patient
peace
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Fembleez1:
"Didn't heard",..........it should be "didn't hear" because 'didn't' is already in the past and any verb that would come before it 'must' not be in the past.

"He questioned 'soloquisingly' ",...........I would have thought the 'ingly' unnecessary but the word 'soloquized' which is from my own view,an american english/slang,does not mean to talk/reason alone or to oneself as in "soliloquized."

The word "soloquize" means:- To eat something on your own even when you have friends around you.
Example would suffice.

"Richard soloquized all the waffles on his own"

So you can see,you were wrong to use the word,except you meant it the way it is 'eat alone'.

"He had failed to 'deciphered' ",..............tho 'deciphered' is right as an english word but to me in that sentence should not be in the past since we have "he had failed' already giving us a clue of past form,..................I might not be too sure of this one but to me,it seems wrong!.

These are my corrections/opinion,if I have bleeped up anywhere,am open to corrections from my bosses.

All round,Nice work Thronekid!!

More power to your elbow and more ink to your pen. cheesy
Tanx bro!!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Shaxee:
Hello guys, thronekid have been banned by NL till tomorrow 12pm, so he wont be able to post today till tomorrow!
Yah,i was. For an offence i'm oblivious of. Anyway,i dn show,updatex coming soon!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chikeree:
==EPISODE 13==
'
. "Lizabeth,do you love me?"Ade asked just like how he did some minutes ago albeit this time around,with his eyes open.
'
. On hearing this,Lizabeth's face became straight,she detached her hand from Ade's. With this,Ade could swore she probably didn't like him and would never do,hence,he decided to leave.
'
. Lizabeth heard Ade's question but decided to play cool though she was really happy with it,she had thought he might get the jibe and ask again but ow,he didn't,instead he stood up and made to leave.
'
. He muttered a 'sorry' to Lizabeth and made to walk away from her when impromptly,she jumped at him and engaged his lips in a hot kiss. He responded and before he knew what was what,their lips was entangled in a deep hot french kiss that could even rival the record in the guiness book of record. The mere thought of him smooching Lizabeth's well shaped red lips turned him on completely.
'
. After what seemed like eternity,Lizabeth broke the kiss and placed her head on Ade's chest thereby making him uncomfortable due to the fact her erected nipples were also resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her just like a father whose son just screamed out of a nightmare would and tried his utmost best to control his urges.
'
. It was 4 past 7 alreay and the other couple were no longer in the garden becaused the girl had walked out angrily obviously pissed off at her partner and had been followed suit by the guy. So,they had the garden all to their selves.

. "Don't break my heart,Ade,promise,you wont."
. She said tearily but audibly after a few minutes and only then did Ade realised she had been sobbing silently.
'
. "Girls!!! I dont think i'l ever understand them,wasn't she the one who initiated the kiss? Well,i have to tell her what she wana hear" He thought.
'
. He stared at her face,smiled re-assuringly and calmly before answering her-
. "I promise love,i swear on my honour,i'l never do anything to hurt you but i need your word too,promise me you'll never leave me,promise me you'll always be with me. Promise you'll never leave me for some one else,promise cus if you do,i'l commit suicide".
'
. " I promise dearie and i love you more than anything.". Ade heard her and took a deep breath,placed a kiss on her lips,bites her earlobes and whispers into her ear
. "I love you too"
'
. She heard this and sure again,they broke into another session of hot german kiss purely induced by love.
--To Be Continued--
=i was banned by the admin for an offence i dnt even knw bout yet,maybe i'l get some explanations 2mao,had to use a friend'x acnt t update fr u guys. THNKZ!!
. Plz,comment and like if u find d storyline interesting.
Tags:
Shaxee,fembleez1,harjibolar10,kinwayne,fatalveli,d9ty7,therock5555,audreytimms,temitopedaniel,safarigirl,crowny1,ali1king,tiffanyj,kayemjay,almacherish,chistar01,royver,vonn,athanatos,oma4u,vantee,divepen,queennelly,dicefrost,candy,flakkydagirl,teebashy,bluestarry,gracile,,onemansquad,supermartins,handie,stuff46,labaski,tecno4life,mention and a host of others i may have skipped,no one's perfect,u knw?
Thankz a lot
I used dx account to post yesterday cuz of my bad. Nw,i'l need yr commentx to cntnue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Changed / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.