Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25536 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Shaxee:
Loving this! All nigerian writers re talent! Move on dude! Still waiting patiently for the next episode! D9ty7. I guess i need backup here!
Tanx bro,u'r a rare one
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:

Tanx bro,u'r a rare one
haha, you're welcome!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:
You'r wlcm sir,what shal we offer u?
Lolz..nothing boss..happy new year in advance..
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..nothing boss..happy new year in advance..
Xame to you,wish you the best of d best bro

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Shaxee:
haha, you're welcome!
Owk
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hi guys,need kyle xy season 4?visit my oda thread
www.nairaland.com/2045779/kyle-xy-unravelled#29368008
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
real nice update! love the suspense, I also noticed improvement with the paragraphs tho they seem itemized to me
enjoying the story still..
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
real nice update! love the suspense, I also noticed improvement with the paragraphs tho they seem itemized to me
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
gracile:
Tanx sweetie
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
I've always know that for sure... With the help of all thos talented writers, you will surely improve, and now...

Here you are!!!

Keep the good work going

Nothing do you dude
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
==EPISODE 12==
. On hearing that voice,Ade's countenance changed,he felt like a pregnant underaged girl who was about to give birth. He could swore that he felt goose pimples as tall and huge like the great olumo rock.
. Various thoughts creeped swiftly into his mind.
"this definitely isn't Lizabeth,could it be her mum?" he thought.
. "what will she do if she finds out that her daughter's boyfriend is the one calling" he thought again.
. That was when he remembered that was a sunday,her mum must be at home today. He thought.
. "hello ?" the voice prompted him.
. "Hel,hel,hello" he stuttered out.
. "who's there?" the voice spoke out again.
. "hum,my,my,my name is A,a,ade. Can you kindly put the call through to Lizabeth?" he asked.
. The voice flared up and asked
"Do you know who's here?this's her mum,so,you'r the one who's been disturbing her,right?you're the one who's been distracting her,right?
. Ade was soaked in his sweats already and in an obviously shaking voice,he replied her
. "I'm sorry ma'am"
The next sound he heard was an outburst,a mockery laugh. The laughter was so loud and sounded so ridiculous that he was confused at what to do next.
--To Be Continued--
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Emzypaz(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its the end of the year and we have decided to have an award for one Literature-lander who has done a lot this year. That person whose stories have influenced you, that person whose comments have made a positive change.
VOTE FOR THE LITERATURE SECTION PERSON OF THE YEAR; https://www.nairaland.com/2067377/literature-section-person-year-award#29364922.
Voting ends 10pm tonight and results would be announced by 11:59pm.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
After reading d story, all i could say i dat i reserve my comment
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
harjibolar10:
I've always know that for sure... With the help of all thos talented writers, you will surely improve, and now...

Here you are!!!

Keep the good work going

Nothing do you dude
Tanx bro,hawoz yr day?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Teebashy:
After reading d story, all i could say i dat i reserve my comment
Hopefully,it'l b gud,wot cn i offer u?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
I tink pop corn wil b owk for nw......Although it is less dan 4 hours to d yr 2015...... Let me b d 1st person to wish u a blessful new year
thronekid:

Hopefully,it'l b gud,wot cn i offer u?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
==CONTINUATION==
. Ade was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to know that the voice whose mockery stinged him like an african scorpion was no one other than Lizabeth's.
. "Ade?" he heard lizabeth's voice after the laughter that had seemed like it was gonna continue till eternity.
. "Lizzy?" he prompted.
. "Yeah,you dy fear no be small o,i just decided to pull your a stunt on you and to my delight,you fell for it,that's for the records anyway. So,what if it really was my mum?" she replied.
. Ade's ear widdened,he was relieved but that was shortlived,the relief vanished instantly and was replicated by anger,he couldn't believe his ears.
"That is way too expensive to accept." He thought.
. He quickly shrugged the feeling off,there was nothing to get him annoyed in it,it was just a joke but he had to admit,she had a good sense of humor.
. "Well,i would have disconnected the call" he said knowing too well he was only joking.
. "hm,enu bere,you dare not. So,what's up?"
. "Everything's kinda boring and so i'd thought of spending the evening out with you,you up for it?" He asked.
. "Hm,just to pity your soul,i am,you know i wouldn't want to hear you died of loneliness,so by what time are you coming?" Lizzy asked.
. "well,you wouldn't really,let's be ready by 5,our planned destination would be my little secret,you think?" Ade said getting the jibe.
. Suprise dates!she love it and she replied in an affirmative manner.
. Lizabeth disconnected the call and sighed,she needed it too.
. She had been alone in that huge spacious house since dawn,well,it's time to get some fun, she thought and proceeded to the bathroom to get ready.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Teebashy:
I tink pop corn wil b owk for nw......Although it is less dan 4 hours to d yr 2015...... Let me b d 1st person to wish u a blessful new year
*servex her popcorn coupled with maltina sip rite*
Ow,u'r so lovely,u knw u'r d first person to do dat,i wish you the best too,xo,haw'r we gona make it rock?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:

*servex her popcorn coupled with maltina sip rite*
Ow,u'r so lovely,u knw u'r d first person to do dat,i wish you the best too,xo,haw'r we gona make it rock?
Na ur hand dat one dey oooo
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Teebashy:

Na ur hand dat one dey oooo
Owk o,t start wit,lemme hav yr home address,owk?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Teebashy(f): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:

Owk o,t start wit,lemme hav yr home address,owk?
my home neva get address....d day dem dey share d address we no dey home
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
New year's greeting to my boss,bros and dearies:
Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.
New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive.
Out with the old, in with the new, may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.
Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.
Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year’s done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.
Have a lovely year ahead!!
Tags:
Fatalveli,Shaxee,harjibola10,divepen,vonn,crowny1,TNKZ Kingphilip, nancydearie, smallpenis, logodwhiz,Queenxstar(f), SammyHoe(m),
D9ty7(m), ), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen(m), JigsawKillah(m), AudreyTimms(f),
PrettySpicey(f), Therock5555(m), kayemjay
(m), LarrySun(m), Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), safarigirl(f),
vonn(f), princesa(f), , TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen
(m), handie(m) OMA4U(m),
JeffreyJamez, Bluestarry, onihaxy,
Seun(m), Jennimma(f), Fembleez1(m)Hameenat94(f), stuff46(m), mention(m), sirnoel(m), labaski(f),onemansquad ,tecno4life,supermartin,gracile,teebashy and so on,myt nt knw u buh God surely does!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Teebashy:

my home neva get address....d day dem dey share d address we no dey home
Gud sense of humor,wetn we go do nw?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2015
thronekid:

Tanx bro,hawoz yr day?

Its was fine oo, happy new year bross
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

Its was fine oo, happy new year bross
Happy new year,wish yu a blissfull year ahead!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fatalveli(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Complement of the season to ya'll @ thronekid and other..... 2015 is my year of joy and happiness. Still me @ Fatal
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2015
Fatalveli:
Complement of the season to ya'll @ thronekid and other..... 2015 is my year of joy and happiness. Still me @ Fatal
Xame t u,wish u a blissful year ahead
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks bro,.........same to you smiley
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
==EPISODE 12==
'
. Ade stepped out of his soon to be audi 101 car and rang the bell on lizabeth's door.
. The door swung open and the sight that beheld him was breath-taking. His eyes popped out of their sockets and his jaw dropped opened without his in awe without his consent.
'
' Who wouldn't? Here staring at him in the face was the most beautiful being He had ever seen.
. Lizabeth was stunning in her white and pink dotted gown that stopped just above her knees with a pair of white tightly fitted leggings.
. Her skin glowed radiantly under the 100 walts bulbs that littered the brown coloured hugely spacious living room.
' The gown hugged her body tight and depicted her curves in a way that even a blind man wouldn't fail to notice.Coupled with her pink satin material jacket,she looked astonishing and was simply irreresistible to any sane man.
. His heart started fantasizing on how it would feel holding and squeezing her well shaped,36D and pointed bossoms when he realised how terribly her bra was doing it's designated purpose.
" Gosh,those bossoms" he thought and the mere thought of it turned him on.
'
. Lizabeth stared at Ade ,he looked so charming,with his red lips,dolce pink tightly fitted shirt coupled with his white trousers. She smiled at him but stopped when she realised his mind wasn't there with her. She enjoyed watching him with such an expression on his face but sadly,they had to start going and she decided to prod him out of his thoughts.
'
. "Are you just gona stand there with your jaws open without stepping in?" Ade heard her voice and snapped out of his thoughts.
'
. "Ow,my bad but to be sincere,you look incredibly stunning this evening,how am i suppose to know what to do?" he questioned jokingly and walked in.
'
. Lizabeth cheeks turned red instantly.
'
. "Thanks dear,you aint bad either,so,how bout we start going?
'
. "Ow,lets get going,here,let me help you with your bag" Ade replied.
'
. They stepped out holding hands and anyone who saw them could swore they made a perfect couple.
'
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
==CONTINUATION==
'
. As they stepped into the just opened highly modernised relaxation center along lekki,a lot of white and black pair of eyes trailed behind them,many were in awe of Lizabeth's beauty.
. Ade mused at the situation and felt elated at the prospect of walking with Her,why wouldn't he be?
. Here he was,having the priviledge of walking with an indian goddess who many wouldn't mind paying a fortune just to spend a moment with.
'
. "Well,i'l make a most out of the situation"
He thought and smiled inwardly.
'
. When they got to an empty table inside the restaurant section,He carefully detached his hand from Lizabeth's,kissed her on the back of her palm and ushered her into her seat.
'
. That action triggered a lot of reaction and various comments could be heard inside the restaurant.
"love nwatintin" A group of girls sitting at a table very close to theirs said.
'
. "That's their problem cutie,they'r just being envious" he said to lizabeth and called a waiter with his fingers.
'
. The relaxation center wasn't meant for everyone,it was a place designated for teens to hang out and gosh,the idea was a nice one.
'
. He ordered for hollandia yorghurt drink coupled with 2 plates of fried rice assorted with fried chicken's lap for himself and his beloved Lizabeth.
'
. They gulped their meal down and proceeded to the love garden,that ofcourse was after Ade had settled the bills.
'
. They discussed about a lot of things ranging from education to sports. She did most of the talking while Ade merely nodded his head or chipped in somethings when neccesary,she was really a good converser and Ade loved her more for that.
'
. At exactly 6:35pm,Ade noticed it was a perfect moment to carry out his plan,the sun was almost gone there by giving the whole garden some sort of orange lighting,the garden was almost empty save a couple discussing somewhere in the garden. Above all,she seemed to be in a good mood,what else was needed?
'
. He kneeled on his right knee,held her left hand by the wrist,closed his eyes and said to her:
'
. "Lizabeth,i think i'm totally in love with you and it happens to be the best thing i've ever experienced,i just cant help it,so,i really wana know,Do you feel the same way about me?
. "What the hell are you talking about,do you think i'm that cheap?"
Ade heard that and opened his eyes immediately.
--To Be Continued--
*pls,lemme know,do you see some positive changes?*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Na chelsea b dz? God bless tottenham and make man. U bigger
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Athanatos(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
curvyschlong:
i just dy land and am impressed by this,it is your first story na,let me invite this guys to put u thruRepogirl,kingzpen,
hazardous,d9ty7,
therock5555,
audreytimms,
temitopedaniel,fatalveli
,safarigirl,tiffanyj,
kayemjay,shaxee,
almacherish,chistar01,
royver,athanatos,oma4
u,vantee,divepen,
queennelly,dicefrost,
candy,flakkydagirl and lotx more

una go thank me afta
He's got a nice storyline,but his use of tense fails him. Good stuff still. Definitely Following!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Changed / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.